Act 1, Scene 1
1. Describe the set at the beginning of the first scene.
(a) It opens at night in a dark carvern.
(b) It opens at night with a tall concrete wall covered with spattered blood and graffiti signs
(c) It opens in the afternoon on a mountain.
(d) It opens in the morning in a green villa.
2. What graffiti exists on the walls?
(a) Graffiti in English.
(b) There is no graffiti.
(c) Gang graffiti.
(d) Graffiti in different languages.
3. Describe the warrior that enters.
(a) Clad in Army fatigues.
(b) Clad head to toe in black armor.
(c) Clad in a storm trooper costume.
(d) Clad as Roman soldier.
4. What do a dancer and the warrior enter and do?
(a) Run around spraying paint to create graffiti.
(b) Arrest the African American male.
5. What do Jesus' disciples enter and pass out?
(a) New Testaments.
6. Who enters with Jesus' disciples?
(a) More soldiers.
(b) More dancers.
This section contains 4,377 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)