1. Describe the set at the beginning of the first scene.
(a) It opens at night in a dark carvern.
(b) It opens at night with a tall concrete wall covered with spattered blood and graffiti signs
(c) It opens in the morning in a green villa.
(d) It opens in the afternoon on a mountain.
2. What graffiti exists on the walls?
(a) Graffiti in different languages.
(b) There is no graffiti.
(c) Gang graffiti.
(d) Graffiti in English.
3. Describe the warrior that enters.
(a) Clad head to toe in black armor.
(b) Clad in Army fatigues.
(c) Clad as Roman soldier.
(d) Clad in a storm trooper costume.
4. What do a dancer and the warrior enter and do?
(b) Run around spraying paint to create graffiti.
(d) Arrest the African American male.
5. What do Jesus' disciples enter and pass out?
(d) New Testaments.
6. Who enters with Jesus' disciples?
(c) More soldiers.
(d) More dancers.
This section contains 4,377 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)