Act 1, Scene 1
• The movie version of this rock opera opens at night with the camera panning a tall concrete wall covered with spattered blood and graffiti signs and words including "hate," "love," "peace," a peace sign, a cross with the word "revolution" across it in large capital letters, "Jesus loves us," and a cross with "Jesus" inscribed across it.
• An African American male is leaning on the wall as a Caucasian male writes on it.
• As the camera pans, we see more symbols and graffiti in different languages.
• A dancer runs and warriors, clad head to toe in black armor, enter and arrest the African American male.
• More dancers and Jesus' disciples enter, climb down hand-holds on the pillars to the stage below and begin to pass out guns.
• Graffiti can be seen adorning the pillars as well as many guns, including machine guns, being passed from person...
This section contains 2,698 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)