|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following constraints does the author say Jesus lived under?
2. Whose writings about Jesus' resurrection does the author examine?
3. What does the author say is the most controversial aspect of his argument?
4. What does the author say Jesus was trying to break down?
5. What does the author say was a key aspect of the Greco-Roman culture of that time?
Essay Topic 1
Why was society so in need of a spiritual leader like Jesus? How did Jesus take advantage of this need?
Essay Topic 2
Choose one of the following vectors the author used to present his argument aspects of that vector and how the author uses it to come to his conclusion.
2. Jewish and Greco-Roman history.
3. Literal and textual interpretation.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Greco-Roman society in terms of the following.
This section contains 738 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)