|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the author think may have been the true author of the Gospel of St. Mark?
2. Whose leadership did Jesus establish during the miracle of the loaves and the bread?
3. What is the name of the man Jesus was said to have brought to life?
4. The man who asked for Jesus' body after His death was Joseph of ______________.
5. What is the title of Part Six?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In what way could Jesus be said to be an individualist? How have Jesus' teaching of individualism effected modern society?
Essay Topic 2
Examine Jesus' early life.
1. What was Jesus' upbringing and how did it influence his teachings.
2. What evidence is there to say that Jesus' upbringing as represented in the bible is not historically accurate.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Greco-Roman society in terms of the following.
This section contains 728 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)