Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say must be present for oppressed groups to revolt?
2. What title was Jesus' brother bestowed with?
3. What is the title of the epilogue?
4. What miracle does the author talk about in this section?
5. Which authority figure does the author describe as charming?
Essay Topic 1
In what way could Jesus be said to be an individualist? How have Jesus' teaching of individualism effected modern society?
Essay Topic 2
Choose one of the following stories from the New Testament and discuss in which ways they could be said to be either metaphorical or based on myth.
1. Walking on Water.
2. The fish and loaves.
3. The resurrection.
Essay Topic 3
What are your views on Christianity after reading the book? What are the argument for and against for and against the book being anti-Christian? What are are your views on the author's argument in the book?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)