Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say must be present for oppressed groups to revolt?
2. What title was Jesus' brother bestowed with?
3. What is the title of the epilogue?
4. What miracle does the author talk about in this section?
5. Which authority figure does the author describe as charming?
Essay Topic 1
How did Josephus represent John the Baptist? In what way and why was Josephus's representation of John the Baptist restricted by the government at the time?
Essay Topic 2
How does the author think the gospels used myth New Testament? What are the arguments for and against the gospels use of myth?
Essay Topic 3
How does the author claim the bible's depiction of Jesus' crucifixion is historically inaccurate? What does the author think are the reasons for these inaccuracies?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)