Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say must be present for oppressed groups to revolt?
2. What title was Jesus' brother bestowed with?
3. What is the title of the epilogue?
4. What miracle does the author talk about in this section?
5. Which authority figure does the author describe as charming?
Essay Topic 1
What were the differences between Jesus and John the Baptist's teachings? Why did Jesus' ideas become the foundation for the Christian faith rather than John the Baptist's?
Essay Topic 2
What was the relationship between John the Baptist and Jesus? How does Christianity like to view the relationship between John the Baptist and Jesus? How does John the Baptist influence Jesus?
Essay Topic 3
In what way could Jesus be said to be an individualist? How have Jesus' teaching of individualism effected modern society?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)