Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say must be present for oppressed groups to revolt?
2. What title was Jesus' brother bestowed with?
3. What is the title of the epilogue?
4. What miracle does the author talk about in this section?
5. Which authority figure does the author describe as charming?
In what way could Jesus be said to be an individualist? How have Jesus' teaching of individualism effected modern society?
How does the author claim the bible's depiction of Jesus' crucifixion is historically inaccurate? What does the author think are the reasons for these inaccuracies?
What were the differences between Jesus and John the Baptist's teachings? Why did Jesus' ideas become the foundation for the Christian faith rather than John the Baptist's?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)