Mid-Book Test (up to Part 4, In the Beginning Is the Body)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What war was fought in 66 C.E.?
a) The Gulf War.
b) First Roman-Jewish War.
c) Second Roman-Jewish War.
d) World War Two.
2. What famous Jew king lived in Bethlehem?
3. Which of Jesus' ideas does the author call profoundly radical?
a) Freeing murderers.
b) Ignoring social distinction.
c) The worshipping of one God.
d) Peaceful protests.
4. What is the title of Part Two?
a) A Kingdom of Nuiscances and Nobodies,
b) Lambs of the World.
c) The Jordan is Not Just Water.
d) Eartly vs Heavenly Power.
5. What does Virgil say clothes the...
This section contains 919 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)