|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What power lines does the author say Jesus wanted to break down?
(a) Atheist power.
(b) Class power.
(c) Governmental power.
(d) Male and age defined power.
2. What house does the angel say Jesus will reign over forever?
3. What is the title of the first chapter?
(a) Born in a Cow Shed.
(b) The Birth of a Messiah.
(c) A Tale of Two Gods.
(d) Godlike Reason.
4. What does divi filius translate as?
(a) Child of the Angels.
(b) Son of a divine one.
(c) Beast of Burden.
(d) Devil Foetus.
5. What concept does the quote talk about at the beginning of this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of seed did Jesus once compare the Kingdom of God to?
2. What country did Gnaeaus Julius Agricola govern between 77 and 84 C.E.?
3. Who was assassinated on 44 B.C.E?
4. Who was prefect of Judea at the time of Jesus' death?
5. What war was fought in 66 C.E.?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were the differences between the Baptists and Jesus' teachings?
2. What does the author say compounds the core problem of the different interpretations of Jesus' life?
3. What parallels does the author draw between Augustus and Jesus' life?
4. What did Jesus say to the author in an imaginary dialogue the author wrote as part of an article?
5. What is the Q Gospel?
6. What influence does the author say he hopes his book has on Christian research?
7. How does the author think the Old Testament was important in the writing of the New Testament?
8. In One Like a Son of Man what does the author say the original biblical text suggested was a key component of Jesus' teachings?
9. What does the author claim is the primary focus of Josephus' writings?
10. How does the author describe the class structure during Roman times?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)