|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Complete the following sentence "Do not be afraid Mary, for you..."
(a) Found favor with God.
(b) Carry God's son.
(c) Find a man.
(d) Experience riches beyond your dream.
2. What word does the author use to describe Jesus' style of preaching?
3. What is the title of Part Two?
(a) Eartly vs Heavenly Power.
(b) The Jordan is Not Just Water.
(c) Lambs of the World.
(d) A Kingdom of Nuiscances and Nobodies,
4. What does divi filius translate as?
(a) Son of a divine one.
(b) Child of the Angels.
(c) Beast of Burden.
(d) Devil Foetus.
5. Complete the following title: "The Apocalyptic..."
6. Complete the following title: "One Like a Son of..."
7. What is the title of the first act of the book of remembrances?
8. Who was prefect of Judea at the time of Jesus' death?
9. What was the name of the tribe Anna was from?
10. Where did Jesus say men in soft clothing lived?
11. What aristocratic Jewish historian does the author draw on to examine the Greco-Roman period?
12. What did Jesus believe about individuals?
(a) They all had the power to change.
(b) They are all people of God.
(c) They all have the ability to love.
(d) They all had something good inside.
13. What does the author call Jesus' principles of true freedom?
(a) Social anthropology.
(c) Radius Linkage.
(d) Radical egalitarianism.
14. Where did the Pharoah order their soldiers to throw the Israelites' babies?
(a) In the snake pit.
(b) In the river.
(c) In the lion caves.
(d) In the sea.
15. What does the author say Jesus' use of the word poor more accurately translates into?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say was pure fiction about Luke's story?
2. What words does the author use to describe John the Baptist's style of preaching?
3. Who does Celus claim was Jesus' legitimate father?
4. Which of the following words does the author define in this section?
5. Who did people think a child had to have been acknowledged by to be someone?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)