Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of the third and most difficult vector?
(a) Genus and Fraud.
(b) Literary or Textual.
(c) Physical or mental.
(d) Personal or impersonal.
2. Where did Jesus teach people where the Kingdom of Heaven could be found?
(a) In life and relationships.
(b) In the heavens.
(c) In undiscovered countries.
(d) Under the sea.
3. What did Bishop Butler say probability is the guide of?
4. Who did Jesus imply is responsible for the suffering of the destitute?
(a) The government.
(b) The rich.
(c) The poor.
5. What is the name of the first vector?
(a) Hybrid sociology.
(b) Historical fact.
(c) Cultural-leanings of the third kind.
(d) Cross-cultural anthropology.
6. Which of Jesus' disciples talks about his baptism?
7. Which of the following words does the author define in this section?
8. Which of the following did Jesus see as something that oppressed people?
9. In which town was Jesus said to be born?
10. What did Jesus believe about individuals?
(a) They are all people of God.
(b) They all had something good inside.
(c) They all have the ability to love.
(d) They all had the power to change.
11. What concept does the quote talk about at the beginning of this section?
12. What did Jesus teach that the Kingdom of God was?
13. What do Matthew and Luke both agree on in their testaments?
(a) Jesus walking upon water.
(b) The virginial conception of Jesus.
(c) Jesus rising from the dead.
(d) Jesus escaped to Egypt.
14. Who does the author claim inspired Jesus' teachings?
(a) The Virgin Mary.
(b) John the Baptist.
15. What is the title of Homer's book that talks about waging war abroad?
(a) The Odyssey.
(b) The Iliad.
(d) Trojan War.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sea does the author describe as cruel and beautiful?
2. Who did Josephus defend to Nero in 64 C.E.?
3. What kind of seed did Jesus once compare the Kingdom of God to?
4. Where did the Pharoah order their soldiers to throw the Israelites' babies?
5. What does the Hebrew word Almah mean in English?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)