|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does divi filius translate as?
(a) Beast of Burden.
(b) Devil Foetus.
(c) Child of the Angels.
(d) Son of a divine one.
2. What was Josephus in charge of in the First Roman-Jewish war?
(a) The blacksmiths.
(b) The revolt in Galilee.
(c) The zealots.
(d) The revolt in Bethlehem.
3. Who did John the Baptist call the Lamb of God?
4. Who did Jesus imply is responsible for the suffering of the destitute?
(b) The government.
(c) The poor.
(d) The rich.
5. What sea does the author describe as cruel and beautiful?
(a) The Dead Sea.
(b) The Mediterranean.
(c) The Indian Sea.
(d) The North Sea.
6. Which two disciples were the only ones to give an account of Jesus's birth and early years?
(a) Jacob and Paul.
(b) Matthew and Luke.
(c) Peter and Simon.
(d) Mark and John.
7. What does the author call Jesus' principles of true freedom?
(b) Radical egalitarianism.
(c) Radius Linkage.
(d) Social anthropology.
8. How does Mark say the spirit descended from the sky?
(a) Like a swan.
(b) Like a gull.
(c) Like a heron.
(d) Like a dove.
9. What is the name of the Jerusalem man the author calls righteous and devout?
10. What is the title of the first act of the book of remembrances?
11. What is the title of the first chapter?
(a) The Birth of a Messiah.
(b) Godlike Reason.
(c) A Tale of Two Gods.
(d) Born in a Cow Shed.
12. What did Bishop Butler say probability is the guide of?
13. How did people view mustard during the time of Jesus?
(a) A life saver.
(b) Dangerous and invasive.
(c) Hot and tasty.
(d) Beautiful and plentiful.
14. What is the title of the third and most difficult vector?
(a) Genus and Fraud.
(b) Personal or impersonal.
(c) Physical or mental.
(d) Literary or Textual.
15. Who was assassinated on 44 B.C.E?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the disciples is the only one to mention Jesus being a carpenter?
2. What word does the author use to describe Jesus' style of preaching?
3. What power lines does the author say Jesus wanted to break down?
4. Which of the following did Jesus see as something that oppressed people?
5. What words does the author use to describe John the Baptist's style of preaching?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)