|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the first vector?
(a) Historical fact.
(b) Cultural-leanings of the third kind.
(c) Cross-cultural anthropology.
(d) Hybrid sociology.
2. Who ordered John the Baptist's death?
3. What does the author call Jesus' principles of true freedom?
(a) Social anthropology.
(c) Radical egalitarianism.
(d) Radius Linkage.
4. In which river did John baptize Jesus?
(a) The Suez.
(b) The Thames.
(c) The Nile.
(d) The Jordan.
5. Who ruled during basileia?
(a) The Greco-Romans.
(b) The Romans.
(c) The Celts.
(d) The Vikings.
6. What word does the author use to describe Jesus' style of preaching?
7. What was Athronges' occupation?
8. Complete the following title: "From Fasting to..."
(b) Love in.
9. Complete the following title: "The Apocalyptic..."
10. What does Virgil say clothes the lambs as the graze?
(a) Gold dust.
(b) Angel dust.
11. What did Jesus teach that heaven was not?
(d) A myth.
12. What is the title of Homer's book that talks about waging war abroad?
(b) Trojan War.
(c) The Iliad.
(d) The Odyssey.
13. Who did people think a child had to have been acknowledged by to be someone?
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
14. What do Matthew and Luke both agree on in their testaments?
(a) Jesus escaped to Egypt.
(b) Jesus walking upon water.
(c) The virginial conception of Jesus.
(d) Jesus rising from the dead.
15. Who did Josephus defend to Nero in 64 C.E.?
(a) His brother Jacob.
(b) John the Baptist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What words does the author use to describe John the Baptist's style of preaching?
2. What power lines does the author say Jesus wanted to break down?
3. Which of the disciples is the only one to mention Jesus being a carpenter?
4. Why did Herod have a grudge against John the Baptist?
5. What does the Hebrew word Almah mean in English?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)