|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Celus claim was Jesus' legitimate father?
(a) A Roman soldier.
(b) John the Baptist.
(c) An African slave.
(d) A Roman politician.
2. Where did the Pharoah order their soldiers to throw the Israelites' babies?
(a) In the snake pit.
(b) In the river.
(c) In the sea.
(d) In the lion caves.
3. What do Matthew and Luke both agree on in their testaments?
(a) Jesus walking upon water.
(b) The virginial conception of Jesus.
(c) Jesus escaped to Egypt.
(d) Jesus rising from the dead.
4. How does Matthew say Joseph responded to hearing that his wife was pregnant?
(a) He left for Egypt.
(b) He told her he wanted a divorce.
(c) He asked for God's help.
(d) He broke down in tears.
5. What is the title of the third and most difficult vector?
(a) Literary or Textual.
(b) Genus and Fraud.
(c) Physical or mental.
(d) Personal or impersonal.
6. What does divi filius translate as?
(a) Son of a divine one.
(b) Child of the Angels.
(c) Beast of Burden.
(d) Devil Foetus.
7. What did Jesus believe about individuals?
(a) They all have the ability to love.
(b) They all had the power to change.
(c) They are all people of God.
(d) They all had something good inside.
8. What is the English translation of the German word quelle?
9. In which river did John baptize Jesus?
(a) The Thames.
(b) The Suez.
(c) The Nile.
(d) The Jordan.
10. Complete the following sentence from Virgil's poem the Aenei: "Roman, remember by your strength to..."
11. What sea does the author describe as cruel and beautiful?
(a) The North Sea.
(b) The Dead Sea.
(c) The Mediterranean.
(d) The Indian Sea.
12. Who ruled during basileia?
(a) The Greco-Romans.
(b) The Vikings.
(c) The Romans.
(d) The Celts.
13. Where did Jesus say men in soft clothing lived?
14. What does Virgil say clothes the lambs as the graze?
(b) Angel dust.
(c) Gold dust.
15. What is the name of the barren couple in Genesis?
(a) Jacob and Rachel.
(b) Hannah and Elkanah.
(c) Mary and Joseph.
(d) Sarah and Abraham.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bishop Butler say probability is the guide of?
2. Which Roman Emperor had a birthday on the 23rd of September?
3. Who was the first emperor of the Roman empire?
4. What is the title of the first act of the book of remembrances?
5. Who baptized Jesus?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)