|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, From Jesus to Christ.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words does the author define in this section?
2. What does the author say he is searching once again in Chapter Six?
(a) The scriptures.
(b) Homer's poems.
(c) The light.
(d) The darkness.
3. Why does the author claim Jesus' followers developed stories about what happened to Jesus' body?
(a) They wanted to make out that Jesus would in some way live forever.
(b) The couldn't accept the reality.
(c) They wanted to scare the Romans.
(d) They knew reality would not inspire people.
4. What was the name of the book Eusebius wrote about Constantine?
(a) Life of Constantine.
(b) A Life Lived.
(c) And God Was With Him.
(d) Christian Soldier.
5. Complete the following sentence: "his walk the proper..."
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose gospel does the author quote extensively from in this section?
2. Which of the following constraints does the author say Jesus lived under?
3. What did Jesus teach that the Kingdom of God was?
4. Who would eat the remains of a man left on a cross?
5. What is the first idea that the author challenges about Jesus in this section?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)