|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7, How Many Years Was Easter Sunday?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say must be present for oppressed groups to revolt?
(a) A weak government.
(b) Hatred of authority.
(c) Great desperation.
(d) Strong family structure.
2. Which Greek philosophers does the author say inspired Jesus?
(d) The Cynics.
3. Complete the following title: "First Fruits of Them that..."
4. What did Jesus believe about individuals?
(a) They all have the ability to love.
(b) They all had the power to change.
(c) They all had something good inside.
(d) They are all people of God.
5. Who did Jesus say was traditionally the beneficiary of a man's success?
(a) The government.
(b) The man's boss.
(c) The man's family.
(d) The upper-classes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Jerusalem man the author calls righteous and devout?
2. Who ordered John the Baptist's death?
3. Who does the author claim inspired Jesus' teachings?
4. What does the author say Jesus' crucifixion was based upon?
5. How does Matthew say Joseph responded to hearing that his wife was pregnant?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)