|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, The Jordan is Not Just Water.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which Jesus does the author say he is trying to locate?
(a) The fictional Jesus.
(b) The child Jesus.
(c) The gospel Jesus.
(d) The historical Jesus.
2. What was the name of the tribe Anna was from?
3. Where did Jesus say men in soft clothing lived?
4. What is the title of the first chapter?
(a) Godlike Reason.
(b) A Tale of Two Gods.
(c) The Birth of a Messiah.
(d) Born in a Cow Shed.
5. What did Jesus believe about individuals?
(a) They all had the power to change.
(b) They all had something good inside.
(c) They are all people of God.
(d) They all have the ability to love.
Short Answer Questions
1. Complete the following title: In Chains to?
2. What sea does the author describe as cruel and beautiful?
3. Where was John before he appeared publicly to Israel?
4. What does Res Gestae Divi Augusti translate as?
5. What is the English translation of the German word quelle?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)