|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, In the Beginning Is the Body.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who ruled during basileia?
(a) The Vikings.
(b) The Greco-Romans.
(c) The Romans.
(d) The Celts.
2. Who did Jesus say was traditionally the beneficiary of a man's success?
(a) The man's boss.
(b) The upper-classes.
(c) The government.
(d) The man's family.
3. What does the name Emmanuel mean?
(a) Be happy with what you have.
(b) Jesus died for us.
(c) God is with us.
(d) God is great.
4. Who baptized Jesus?
5. Which of the following constraints does the author say Jesus lived under?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Matthew say Jesus escaped from as a child?
2. Complete the following title: In Chains to?
3. Who did Josephus defend to Nero in 64 C.E.?
4. What did Simeon say Jesus is destined for?
5. In which town was Jesus said to be born?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)