|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, The Dogs Beneath the Cross.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The man who asked for Jesus' body after His death was Joseph of ______________.
(b) Tel Aviv.
2. Who helped Moses lead the Israelites out of the desert?
3. Who does the author claim inspired Jesus' teachings?
(a) The Virgin Mary.
(c) John the Baptist.
4. How was James different from Jesus?
(a) He lived on the streets.
(b) He was not spiritual.
(c) He had social and economic status.
(d) He had a huge family.
5. Complete the following title: "From Fasting to..."
(b) Love in.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Jesus say men in soft clothing lived?
2. Why does the author claim Jesus' followers developed stories about what happened to Jesus' body?
3. What does the author say must be present for oppressed groups to revolt?
4. What approach to life did John the Baptist see as the way to live a spiritual life?
5. Complete the following title: In Chains to?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)