|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, The Dogs Beneath the Cross.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jesus believe about individuals?
(a) They all have the ability to love.
(b) They all had the power to change.
(c) They are all people of God.
(d) They all had something good inside.
2. Who did John the Baptist call the Lamb of God?
3. How does Mark say the spirit descended from the sky?
(a) Like a heron.
(b) Like a gull.
(c) Like a dove.
(d) Like a swan.
4. How does the author think Jesus cured the man of leprosy?
(a) He transcended social stigma.
(b) He used God's power.
(c) He gave him his energy.
(d) He muttered a prayer.
5. What is the title of Part Two?
(a) The Jordan is Not Just Water.
(b) Eartly vs Heavenly Power.
(c) A Kingdom of Nuiscances and Nobodies,
(d) Lambs of the World.
Short Answer Questions
1. Complete the following title: "First Fruits of Them that..."
2. Complete the following title: "One Like a Son of..."
3. Complete the following title: " A Respected Member of the..."
4. What are the two traditional spiritual responses to evil in the world?
5. What does the author state was different about Jesus and his beliefs about the Kingdom of God?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)