|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, The Dogs Beneath the Cross.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the meal that the author mentions in Part Seven?
(a) Sausage and gravy.
(b) Biscuits and gravy.
(c) Bread and fish.
(d) Beef stew.
2. What does the author say is the most controversial aspect of his argument?
(a) Claiming Jesus was not original.
(b) Denying Jesus' existance.
(c) Claiming they killed the wrong man.
(d) Factualizing the Crucifixion.
3. What disease did the person suffer from that the author says Jesus healed?
(c) Small pox.
4. Who helped Moses lead the Israelites out of the desert?
5. What two things do the quotes at the beginning of Part Seven contemplate?
(a) Love and hate.
(b) Beauty and Charisma.
(c) Fun and depression.
(d) Death and life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Complete the following title: "From Fasting to..."
2. What is the title of Part Two?
3. Why did Herod have a grudge against John the Baptist?
4. What does the author say Jesus' crucifixion was based upon?
5. What approach to life did John the Baptist see as the way to live a spiritual life?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)