|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says in Story 8, "In Warsaw, my city, we drive in the park after twelve in the night, but the rules are saying no, you must not go to the park after this time, 12pm middle-night"?
2. What is Georgie referring to when he says, "We killed the mother and saved the children"?
3. What is the narrator of Story 10 referring to when he says to bill, "Pay me back when they give you yours"?
4. From whom did Bill receive two of his bullet wounds from?
5. According to the narrator of Story 6, where he is now, how many weeks of winter occur in September?
Essay Topic 1
Analyze and discuss the theme of the need for and the value of human contact. Which character from Jesus' Son does this theme encompass the most?
Essay Topic 2
Show how the author's manipulation of time contributes to the effectiveness of Jesus' Son as a whole.
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay in which you explore the issue of addiction and its influence as seen throughout the book Jesus' Son.
This section contains 750 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)