Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Story 7, the narrator follows a man off the train and into a ________ neighborhood.
2. The narrator reveals in Story 7 that the driver of the train is ________.
3. What is Happy Hour as it is referred to in Story 9?
4. How many baby rabbits were there in Story 6?
5. In Story 7, the narrator recalls that on his ________ birthday, Michelle tried to ________ the narrator.
Essay Topic 1
Analyze and discuss the theme of the need for and the value of human contact. Which character from Jesus' Son does this theme encompass the most?
Essay Topic 2
Clearly explain the male relationships found between the narrator and another male character from Jesus' Son. What is the effect of this male relationship on the narrator? What is the significance of this male relationship to the book as a whole?
Essay Topic 3
Analyze and discuss the significance of the three vehicles in Story 1: "Car Crash While Hitchhiking."
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)