Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Story 7, the narrator follows a man off the train and into a ________ neighborhood.
2. The narrator reveals in Story 7 that the driver of the train is ________.
3. What is Happy Hour as it is referred to in Story 9?
4. How many baby rabbits were there in Story 6?
5. In Story 7, the narrator recalls that on his ________ birthday, Michelle tried to ________ the narrator.
Essay Topic 1
Present arguments for and against Jesus' Son's relevance for a person around the same age as the narrator living in 1973.
Essay Topic 2
Analyze and discuss the significance of the three vehicles in Story 1: "Car Crash While Hitchhiking."
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the significance and affect of the narrator being without a name. How does this characteristic contribute to the overall message of Jesus' Son?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)