Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Story 7, the narrator follows a man off the train and into a ________ neighborhood.
2. The narrator reveals in Story 7 that the driver of the train is ________.
3. What is Happy Hour as it is referred to in Story 9?
4. How many baby rabbits were there in Story 6?
5. In Story 7, the narrator recalls that on his ________ birthday, Michelle tried to ________ the narrator.
Discuss Story 1 of Jesus' Son. Explain how this opening story introduces some of the major themes found within the book.
Analyze and discuss the significance of the three vehicles in Story 1: "Car Crash While Hitchhiking."
Analyze and discuss the theme of the need for and the value of human contact. Which character from Jesus' Son does this theme encompass the most?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)