|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what branch of the military is the woman the narrator dances with at the tavern in Story 8?
(b) Air Force.
2. Why does the narrator of Story 8 not take the military woman from the tavern to a motel?
(a) He doesn't want to have relations with her.
(b) His friend is waiting for him.
(c) He can't afford it.
(d) He doesn't want to leave the tavern.
3. The first time Bill was shot, the bullet went in his ________.
4. What is Happy Hour as it is referred to in Story 9?
(a) Buy 2, get 1 free desserts.
(b) Buy 1, get 2 free alcoholic beverages.
(c) Buy 1, get 1 free appetizers.
(d) Buy 1, get 3 free side dishes.
5. What is Georgie referring to when he says, "We killed the mother and saved the children"?
(a) The squirrel.
(b) The dog.
(c) The duck.
(d) The rabbit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of the hospital is the narrator working at in Story 6?
2. From whom did Bill receive two of his bullet wounds from?
3. Who is Angelique?
4. What embarrassing moment does the narrator of Story 9 remember happening to him at the library?
5. What is the "second man's" real name?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)