|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Story 7, the narrator follows a man off the train and into a ________ neighborhood.
2. The narrator reveals in Story 7 that the driver of the train is ________.
(c) Blind and deaf.
3. What is Happy Hour as it is referred to in Story 9?
(a) Buy 1, get 1 free appetizers.
(b) Buy 2, get 1 free desserts.
(c) Buy 1, get 3 free side dishes.
(d) Buy 1, get 2 free alcoholic beverages.
4. How many baby rabbits were there in Story 6?
5. In Story 7, the narrator recalls that on his ________ birthday, Michelle tried to ________ the narrator.
(a) 21st / leave.
(b) 24th / shoot.
(c) 30th / marry.
(d) 18th / stab.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two people is the narrator calling for in the streets in Story 8?
2. When Bill looks back at his life, he says he sees _______.
3. The narrator in Story 8 has all of the following family members except for which?
4. How long has the narrator been working at the hospital in Story 6?
5. Who does the wounded man in the Emergency Room in Story 6 accuse of injuring him?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)