|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator indicates that the two men he sees at the hospital in Story 8 were brought together by common ________.
2. From whom did Bill receive two of his bullet wounds from?
(a) The narrator.
(b) His son.
(c) His two ex-wives.
(d) A mugger.
3. What two people is the narrator calling for in the streets in Story 8?
(a) Lauren and Kevin.
(b) Brent and Stacy.
(c) Maury and Carol.
(d) Adam and Shasha.
4. How does Michelle die in Story 7?
(a) She hangs herself.
(b) She overdoses on pills.
(c) She is murdered.
(d) She is in a car accident.
5. Where does the narrator say the "second man" from Story 8 is from?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator in Story 10, the nurses at the hospital are pumping ________ by the quart.
2. In Story 7, the narrator follows a man off the train and into a ________ neighborhood.
3. How much money does Nez Perce say the narrator owes him in Story 9?
4. Who says in Story 8, "In Warsaw, my city, we drive in the park after twelve in the night, but the rules are saying no, you must not go to the park after this time, 12pm middle-night"?
5. Why does the narrator go to the Savoy Hotel in Story 7?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)