|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the military woman at tavern get married?
(a) 2 years ago.
(b) 7 years ago.
(c) 4 days ago.
(d) Never married.
2. What is Georgie referring to when he says, "We killed the mother and saved the children"?
(a) The rabbit.
(b) The dog.
(c) The duck.
(d) The squirrel.
3. Why does the narrator of Story 8 not take the military woman from the tavern to a motel?
(a) He doesn't want to have relations with her.
(b) He can't afford it.
(c) He doesn't want to leave the tavern.
(d) His friend is waiting for him.
4. What type of blemish does Bill have on his face?
(d) Bullet hole.
5. What is the name of the tavern across from the hospital that the narrator goes to in Story 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the narrator's girlfriend in Story 7?
2. In Story 7, what do the picketers outside the abortion clinic throw at the narrator when he leaves the building?
3. What is the name of the wounded man in the Emergency Room in Story 6?
4. What motel is the narrator and Michelle staying at in Story 7?
5. Why does the narrator go to the Savoy Hotel in Story 7?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)