|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What motel is the narrator and Michelle staying at in Story 7?
(a) Economy Inn.
(b) Motel 6.
(c) Rebel Motel.
(d) Red Roof Inn.
2. What is the name of the narrator's roommate in Story 10 that he shaves?
3. The narrator of Story 7 recalls that John Smith had once tried to sell him a ________ .
4. How long does Happy Hour last in Story 9?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 1 hour.
5. What does Georgie believe to be all over the Operating Room floor in Story 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Georgie run over in Story 6?
2. The "second man" in Story 8 tells the narrator that he lied and that he is actually from ________.
3. The narrator reveals in Story 7 that the driver of the train is ________.
4. What is the narrator of Story 10 referring to when he says to bill, "Pay me back when they give you yours"?
5. How does Michelle die in Story 7?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what way is the large horse pill the narrator receives in Story 9 a prize for the narrator?
2. Discuss the relevance of the baby rabbits to Story 6.
3. Briefly describe the "second man" in Story 8.
4. How does Bill define him? What is his perspective on the world? Explain.
5. Who is the only female in Story 7 that is given a name? Why is she the only one the narrator names?
6. Who does the term "other man" refer to in Story 8.
7. What role does Terrence play in Story 6? How do the other characters in the story handle Terrence's situation?
8. What key point does the narrator make between the intimacy between men and women in Story 7?
9. Who is the narrator searching for in Seattle in Story 9? What does he recall about this person?
10. What does the final lines in Story 7 reveal about the narrator's view of Michelle's abortion?
This section contains 883 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)