|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Around 3:30am, a guy with a _______ in his ________ comes into the hospital in Story 6.
(a) Saw / arm.
(b) Tree branch / abdomen.
(c) Knife / eye.
(d) Fork / leg.
2. How long has the narrator been working at the hospital in Story 6?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 16 weeks.
(d) 6 months.
3. What motel is the narrator and Michelle staying at in Story 7?
(a) Economy Inn.
(b) Red Roof Inn.
(c) Rebel Motel.
(d) Motel 6.
4. The first time Bill was shot, the bullet went in his ________.
5. Where is the narrator in Story 10?
(a) In a motel.
(b) In a mental institution.
(c) At the mall.
(d) At a barbershop.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what reason does the narrator say Michelle fired the gun at him?
2. The narrator follows the man from the train into a ________ in Story 7.
3. Who is the orderly at the hospital is a friend of the narrator in Story 6?
4. In Story 7, the narrator recalls that on his ________ birthday, Michelle tried to ________ the narrator.
5. Who is Angelique?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)