Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Story 7, the narrator follows a man off the train and into a ________ neighborhood.
2. The narrator reveals in Story 7 that the driver of the train is ________.
(c) Blind and deaf.
3. What is Happy Hour as it is referred to in Story 9?
(a) Buy 1, get 1 free appetizers.
(b) Buy 2, get 1 free desserts.
(c) Buy 1, get 3 free side dishes.
(d) Buy 1, get 2 free alcoholic beverages.
4. How many baby rabbits were there in Story 6?
5. In Story 7, the narrator recalls that on his ________ birthday, Michelle tried to ________ the narrator.
(a) 21st / leave.
(b) 24th / shoot.
(c) 30th / marry.
(d) 18th / stab.
6. What two people is the narrator calling for in the streets in Story 8?
(a) Brent and Stacy.
(b) Maury and Carol.
(c) Lauren and Kevin.
(d) Adam and Shasha.
7. When Bill looks back at his life, he says he sees _______.
(a) Flowery meadows.
(b) Wrecked cars.
(c) A pretty rainbow.
(d) A dark hole.
8. The narrator in Story 8 has all of the following family members except for which?
(a) A brother.
(b) A sister.
(c) A brother.
(d) A mother.
9. How long has the narrator been working at the hospital in Story 6?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 16 weeks.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 1 year.
10. Who does the wounded man in the Emergency Room in Story 6 accuse of injuring him?
(b) His friend.
(c) His wife.
(d) His dog.
11. The narrator follows the man from the train into a ________ in Story 7.
(b) Grocery store.
(d) Hardware store.
12. While hiking through the woods in Story 6, the narrator and Georgie stumble upon what they think is a(n) ________, but it is actually a(n) ________.
(a) Drive-in movie theater / pet cemetary.
(b) Horse ranch / bull ranch.
(c) Military graveyard / drive-in movie theater.
(d) Indian graveyard / playground.
13. Who is the orderly at the hospital is a friend of the narrator in Story 6?
14. How much money does Nez Perce say the narrator owes him in Story 9?
15. Where is the narrator in Story 10?
(a) At a barbershop.
(b) In a motel.
(c) At the mall.
(d) In a mental institution.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who extracts the knife from Terrence?
2. What is the name of the tavern across from the hospital that the narrator goes to in Story 8?
3. Around 3:30am, a guy with a _______ in his ________ comes into the hospital in Story 6.
4. What is Pig Alley?
5. According to the narrator in Story 7, Michelle leaves him permanently for a man named ________.
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)