|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Georgie believe to be all over the Operating Room floor in Story 6?
2. What is Georgie referring to when he says, "We killed the mother and saved the children"?
(a) The squirrel.
(b) The rabbit.
(c) The duck.
(d) The dog.
3. Where does Georgie tell the narrator he wants to go in Story 6?
(a) To church.
(b) To the park.
(c) To the aquarium.
(d) To the zoo.
4. What is the movie about that the Story 7 narrator watches at the abortion clinic?
5. In Story 7, the narrator recalls that on his ________ birthday, Michelle tried to ________ the narrator.
(a) 18th / stab.
(b) 24th / shoot.
(c) 21st / leave.
(d) 30th / marry.
6. What part of the hospital is the narrator working at in Story 6?
(a) The morgue.
(b) Labor and delivery room.
(c) The Emergency Room.
(d) The cardiac arrest room.
7. The narrator reveals in Story 7 that the driver of the train is ________.
(a) Blind and deaf.
8. In the Story 7 narrator's flashback, how many shots did Michelle fire at him?
9. According to the narrator in Story 10, the nurses at the hospital are pumping ________ by the quart.
10. How much money does Nez Perce say the narrator owes him in Story 9?
11. What animal does Georgie run over in Story 6?
12. What drug does the narrator of Story 6 say is a very famous guru of the love generation?
13. How many baby rabbits were there in Story 6?
14. Every time Bill thinks of his first bullet wound, what happens to him?
(a) He cries.
(b) He has a recurring dream.
(c) He faints.
(d) He screams.
15. The narrator of Story 7 recalls that John Smith had once tried to sell him a ________ .
Short Answer Questions
1. In Story 7, the narrator follows a man off the train and into a ________ neighborhood.
2. What embarrassing moment does the narrator of Story 9 remember happening to him at the library?
3. What type of accent does the "second man" have in Story 8?
4. What is the name of the narrator's roommate in Story 10 that he shaves?
5. From whom did Bill receive two of his bullet wounds from?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)