|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Around 3:30am, a guy with a _______ in his ________ comes into the hospital in Story 6.
(a) Tree branch / abdomen.
(b) Knife / eye.
(c) Saw / arm.
(d) Fork / leg.
2. Where does Georgie tell the narrator he wants to go in Story 6?
(a) To church.
(b) To the park.
(c) To the zoo.
(d) To the aquarium.
3. What embarrassing moment does the narrator of Story 9 remember happening to him at the library?
(a) He was asked to leave the library for being too loud.
(b) He had toilet paper stuck to his shoe.
(c) His pant zipper was down.
(d) He fell down the stairs.
4. What animal does Georgie run over in Story 6?
5. Every time Bill thinks of his first bullet wound, what happens to him?
(a) He has a recurring dream.
(b) He cries.
(c) He screams.
(d) He faints.
6. Who does the wounded man in the Emergency Room in Story 6 accuse of injuring him?
(a) His wife.
(b) His friend.
(d) His dog.
7. What is Pig Alley?
(a) A night club.
(b) A farm.
(c) A grocery store.
(d) A bar.
8. When did the military woman at tavern get married?
(a) 2 years ago.
(b) 4 days ago.
(c) 7 years ago.
(d) Never married.
9. What is the narrator of Story 10 referring to when he says to bill, "Pay me back when they give you yours"?
10. According to the narrator of Story 6, where he is now, how many weeks of winter occur in September?
11. In what branch of the military is the woman the narrator dances with at the tavern in Story 8?
(c) Air Force.
12. What motel is the narrator and Michelle staying at in Story 7?
(a) Red Roof Inn.
(b) Economy Inn.
(c) Rebel Motel.
(d) Motel 6.
13. In Story 8, what is the military woman at the tavern's marital status?
(a) Newly married.
(b) Recently widowed.
(d) Recently divorce.
14. In the Story 7 narrator's flashback, how many shots did Michelle fire at him?
15. For what reason does the narrator say Michelle fired the gun at him?
(a) She wanted to kill him.
(b) She wanted to eat his heart.
(c) She wanted his drugs.
(d) She wanted to scare him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the narrator go to the Savoy Hotel in Story 7?
2. The "second man" in Story 8 tells the narrator that he lied and that he is actually from ________.
3. The first time Bill was shot, the bullet went in his ________.
4. How long does Happy Hour last in Story 9?
5. In Story 8, the narrator tells the military woman from the tavern that he is locked out of his ________.
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)