|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the baby rabbits at the end of Story 6?
(a) The narrator squishes them.
(b) They hop away.
(c) Georgie runs them over.
(d) A bird snatches them.
2. What is the narrator of Story 10 referring to when he says to bill, "Pay me back when they give you yours"?
3. The narrator defines Michelle in Story 7 as all of the following except for which?
(b) A murderer.
(d) A traitor.
4. According to the narrator of Story 6, where he is now, how many weeks of winter occur in September?
5. What is Pig Alley?
(a) A farm.
(b) A grocery store.
(c) A bar.
(d) A night club.
6. What is the name of the wounded man in the Emergency Room in Story 6?
(a) Terrence Weber.
(b) Dale Mabry.
(c) Patrick Donovan.
(d) Roderick Delberry.
7. According to the narrator in Story 7, Michelle leaves him permanently for a man named ________.
(a) John Carrey.
(b) John Brown.
(c) John Smith.
(d) John Doe.
8. While hiking through the woods in Story 6, the narrator and Georgie stumble upon what they think is a(n) ________, but it is actually a(n) ________.
(a) Drive-in movie theater / pet cemetary.
(b) Indian graveyard / playground.
(c) Military graveyard / drive-in movie theater.
(d) Horse ranch / bull ranch.
9. How many baby rabbits were there in Story 6?
10. What is the name of the narrator's roommate in Story 10 that he shaves?
11. What is the movie about that the Story 7 narrator watches at the abortion clinic?
12. The narrator indicates that the two men he sees at the hospital in Story 8 were brought together by common ________.
13. In Story 7, the narrator recalls that on his ________ birthday, Michelle tried to ________ the narrator.
(a) 18th / stab.
(b) 21st / leave.
(c) 30th / marry.
(d) 24th / shoot.
14. How much money does Nez Perce say the narrator owes him in Story 9?
15. What drug does the narrator of Story 6 say is a very famous guru of the love generation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is pregnant in the beginning of Story 7?
2. The narrator in Story 8 has all of the following family members except for which?
3. To what city do Michelle and John run off to?
4. The "second man" in Story 8 tells the narrator that he lied and that he is actually from ________.
5. What type of blemish does Bill have on his face?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)