|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Georgie believe to be all over the Operating Room floor in Story 6?
2. Who does the military woman from the tavern say she could introduce the narrator to her husband as?
(a) Her cousin.
(b) Her uncle.
(c) Her nephew.
(d) Her son.
3. The narrator reveals in Story 7 that the driver of the train is ________.
(a) Blind and deaf.
4. The narrator in Story 8 has all of the following family members except for which?
(a) A sister.
(b) A mother.
(c) A brother.
(d) A brother.
5. What is the movie about that the Story 7 narrator watches at the abortion clinic?
6. In Story 7, what do the picketers outside the abortion clinic throw at the narrator when he leaves the building?
(b) Holy water.
7. According to the narrator in Story 7, Michelle leaves him permanently for a man named ________.
(a) John Doe.
(b) John Brown.
(c) John Smith.
(d) John Carrey.
8. What drug does the narrator of Story 6 say is a very famous guru of the love generation?
9. The "second man" in Story 8 tells the narrator that he lied and that he is actually from ________.
(a) Corpus Christie.
10. What animal does Georgie run over in Story 6?
11. Who is out in front of the abortion building in Story 7?
(a) A mime.
(c) A man in a gorilla costume.
(d) A guitarist.
12. The narrator indicates that the two men he sees at the hospital in Story 8 were brought together by common ________.
13. Every time Bill thinks of his first bullet wound, what happens to him?
(a) He has a recurring dream.
(b) He screams.
(c) He faints.
(d) He cries.
14. What is the name of the tavern across from the hospital that the narrator goes to in Story 8?
15. While hiking through the woods in Story 6, the narrator and Georgie stumble upon what they think is a(n) ________, but it is actually a(n) ________.
(a) Horse ranch / bull ranch.
(b) Military graveyard / drive-in movie theater.
(c) Indian graveyard / playground.
(d) Drive-in movie theater / pet cemetary.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator in Story 10, the nurses at the hospital are pumping ________ by the quart.
2. For what reason does the narrator say Michelle fired the gun at him?
3. What type of blemish does Bill have on his face?
4. Where is the narrator in Story 10?
5. What is the name of the narrator's roommate in Story 10 that he shaves?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)