|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Happy Hour as it is referred to in Story 9?
(a) Buy 2, get 1 free desserts.
(b) Buy 1, get 1 free appetizers.
(c) Buy 1, get 3 free side dishes.
(d) Buy 1, get 2 free alcoholic beverages.
2. To what city do Michelle and John run off to?
(b) Kansas City.
3. What is Pig Alley?
(a) A bar.
(b) A farm.
(c) A night club.
(d) A grocery store.
4. What is the "second man's" real name?
(c) His name is unknown.
5. In Story 7, the narrator follows a man off the train and into a ________ neighborhood.
6. Who is the orderly at the hospital is a friend of the narrator in Story 6?
7. What happens to the baby rabbits at the end of Story 6?
(a) They hop away.
(b) The narrator squishes them.
(c) A bird snatches them.
(d) Georgie runs them over.
8. In Story 9, what city is the narrator in?
(c) Granite Falls.
9. How many baby rabbits were there in Story 6?
10. What type of accent does the "second man" have in Story 8?
(a) Eastern European.
(d) West Midlands.
11. What is the name of the narrator's girlfriend in Story 7?
12. What embarrassing moment does the narrator of Story 9 remember happening to him at the library?
(a) He fell down the stairs.
(b) He had toilet paper stuck to his shoe.
(c) He was asked to leave the library for being too loud.
(d) His pant zipper was down.
13. The narrator reveals in Story 7 that the driver of the train is ________.
(a) Blind and deaf.
14. The narrator in Story 8 has all of the following family members except for which?
(a) A brother.
(b) A mother.
(c) A sister.
(d) A brother.
15. Around 3:30am, a guy with a _______ in his ________ comes into the hospital in Story 6.
(a) Knife / eye.
(b) Fork / leg.
(c) Saw / arm.
(d) Tree branch / abdomen.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator of Story 9, Happy Hour is also referred to as ________.
2. In Story 8, the narrator tells the military woman from the tavern that he is locked out of his ________.
3. Who is pregnant in the beginning of Story 7?
4. According to the narrator of Story 6, where he is now, how many weeks of winter occur in September?
5. From whom did Bill receive two of his bullet wounds from?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)