|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Georgie run over in Story 6?
2. According to the narrator of Story 6, where he is now, how many weeks of winter occur in September?
3. According to the narrator in Story 7, Michelle leaves him permanently for a man named ________.
(a) John Brown.
(b) John Carrey.
(c) John Smith.
(d) John Doe.
4. Who says in Story 8, "In Warsaw, my city, we drive in the park after twelve in the night, but the rules are saying no, you must not go to the park after this time, 12pm middle-night"?
(a) The second man.
(c) The narrator.
5. Who does the military woman from the tavern say she could introduce the narrator to her husband as?
(a) Her cousin.
(b) Her uncle.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her nephew.
6. The narrator of Story 7 recalls that John Smith had once tried to sell him a ________ .
7. In Story 7, the narrator follows a man off the train and into a ________ neighborhood.
8. The narrator in Story 8 has all of the following family members except for which?
(a) A sister.
(b) A brother.
(c) A mother.
(d) A brother.
9. The narrator follows the man from the train into a ________ in Story 7.
(a) Hardware store.
(d) Grocery store.
10. The narrator indicates that the two men he sees at the hospital in Story 8 were brought together by common ________.
11. What is the movie about that the Story 7 narrator watches at the abortion clinic?
12. What motel is the narrator and Michelle staying at in Story 7?
(a) Red Roof Inn.
(b) Economy Inn.
(c) Rebel Motel.
(d) Motel 6.
13. How long does Happy Hour last in Story 9?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 2 hours.
14. What type of vehicle does the "second man" in Story 8 drive?
(a) A pickup truck.
(b) An RV.
(c) A van.
(d) A motorscooter.
15. The first time Bill was shot, the bullet went in his ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the wounded man in the Emergency Room in Story 6?
2. Where is the narrator in Story 10?
3. What is the narrator of Story 10 referring to when he says to bill, "Pay me back when they give you yours"?
4. What is the "second man's" real name?
5. What type of accent does the "second man" have in Story 8?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)