|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many baby rabbits were there in Story 6?
2. What animal does Georgie run over in Story 6?
3. What type of vehicle does the "second man" in Story 8 drive?
(a) A pickup truck.
(b) An RV.
(c) A motorscooter.
(d) A van.
4. Why does the narrator go to the Savoy Hotel in Story 7?
(a) To book a room.
(b) To hide from Michelle.
(c) To buy drugs.
(d) To look for Michelle.
5. According to the narrator of Story 6, where he is now, how many weeks of winter occur in September?
6. Who is out in front of the abortion building in Story 7?
(b) A mime.
(c) A guitarist.
(d) A man in a gorilla costume.
7. According to the narrator in Story 7, Michelle leaves him permanently for a man named ________.
(a) John Smith.
(b) John Carrey.
(c) John Doe.
(d) John Brown.
8. Who does the military woman from the tavern say she could introduce the narrator to her husband as?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her nephew.
(c) Her cousin.
(d) Her uncle.
9. What does Georgie believe to be all over the Operating Room floor in Story 6?
10. Who is pregnant in the beginning of Story 7?
(a) The narrator's girlfriend.
(b) Georgie's fiance.
(c) Wayne's wife.
(d) Richard's daughter.
11. In Story 8, what is the military woman at the tavern's marital status?
(a) Recently divorce.
(c) Recently widowed.
(d) Newly married.
12. Who says in Story 8, "In Warsaw, my city, we drive in the park after twelve in the night, but the rules are saying no, you must not go to the park after this time, 12pm middle-night"?
(c) The second man.
(d) The narrator.
13. The first time Bill was shot, the bullet went in his ________.
14. While hiking through the woods in Story 6, the narrator and Georgie stumble upon what they think is a(n) ________, but it is actually a(n) ________.
(a) Horse ranch / bull ranch.
(b) Indian graveyard / playground.
(c) Military graveyard / drive-in movie theater.
(d) Drive-in movie theater / pet cemetary.
15. What is the "second man's" real name?
(b) His name is unknown.
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator reveals in Story 7 that the driver of the train is ________.
2. Where does Georgie tell the narrator he wants to go in Story 6?
3. What is the narrator of Story 10 referring to when he says to bill, "Pay me back when they give you yours"?
4. What is the name of the wounded man in the Emergency Room in Story 6?
5. When Bill looks back at his life, he says he sees _______.
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)