|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Story 1, who runs a furniture store?
(a) The Salesman's girlfriend.
(b) The narrator's wife.
(c) The Indian's father.
(d) The Student's brother.
2. About how old does the narrator guess the sleeping baby in the backseat of the family's vehicle to be in Story 1?
(a) 9 months.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 24 months.
(d) 12 month.
3. What is the narrator and his girlfriend's drug of choice in Story 5?
4. In Story 5, whose ex-girlfriend did the narrator end up marrying?
(d) Jack Hotel.
5. What virus does the narrator of Story 4 reveal McInnes has?
(a) Borna virus.
(b) Foot and mouth disease virus.
6. What type of job does Wayne tell the narrator they are going to perform in Story 5?
7. The narrator reveals in Story 2 that one of his friends got hurt while they were burglarizing a ________.
(c) Gas station.
(d) Department store.
8. What does Dundun bring to McInnes in Story 4 to make him feel better?
(a) Water and marijuana.
(b) An asprin and juice.
(c) Bread and water.
(d) Beer and water.
9. What is the weather like throughout Story 1?
10. In Story 2, what color is the narrator's vehicle?
11. Who was the naked woman flying over the river behind the boat in Story 5?
(a) Wayne's ex-fiance.
(b) Wayne's wife.
(c) Wayne's girlfriend.
(d) Wayne's daughter.
12. How is the narrator receiving money in Story 3?
(a) By working as a construction worker.
(b) By being a drug dealer.
(c) By prostituting himself.
(d) By stealing a dead man's social security checks.
13. How far did the family promise to take the hitchhiking narrator?
(a) Just to Boulder.
(b) All the way.
(c) Half way.
(d) To the next exit.
14. Where does Dundun live?
(a) In an apartment.
(b) At the farmhouse.
(c) In the back of his car.
(d) In a subway tunnel.
15. All of the following people are inside the farmhouse in Story 4, except for who?
(d) Jack Hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator, he and the Salesman developed a dangerous cynical camaraderie beginning in ________.
2. According to the narrator of Story 3, at ________ some of the most terrible things happen to him.
3. Where did the narrator first meet Dundun?
4. What is Wayne referring to in Story 5 when he says, "It is my sacrifice"?
5. Who drives a Volkswagen in Story 1?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)