|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of party is Jack Hotel throwing for himself at the bar in Story 3?
(a) A birthday party.
(b) A bachelor party.
(c) A going away party.
(d) A welcome home party.
2. Who is Tim Bishop?
(a) McInnes' brother.
(b) The narrator's best friend.
(c) The owner of the farm house.
(d) Blue's boyfriend.
3. In Story 2, where does the narrator meet the "first man"?
(a) After a baseball game.
(b) After a dance.
(c) After a parade.
(d) After a football game.
4. Who is the only customer at the Vine when the narrator arrives in the beginning of Story 5?
5. What is Jack Hotels's real name?
(a) George Hoddel.
(b) Joshua Hughston.
(c) Harry Jacobson.
(d) Jack Hamilton.
6. What does the narrator find inside his car in Story 2?
(a) A man sleeping.
(b) A Bible.
(c) A rabbit.
(d) A note.
7. According to the narrator in Story 1, all of the following people had given the narrator drugs except for who?
(a) The Student.
(b) The Teacher.
(c) The Salesman.
(d) The Indian.
8. What is the name of the narrator's two friends in Story 2?
(a) Charles and Michael.
(b) Donny and Matthew.
(c) Tom and Richard.
(d) Sam and Carol.
9. In Story 5, what offer does Wayne make to the narrator?
(a) To open up a business together.
(b) Wayne wants to buy the narrator's car.
(c) To go to work with him.
(d) Wayne wants to be roommates with the narrator.
10. What does Jack Hotel and the narrator buy with their money in Story 3?
(b) An apartment.
(c) A cell phone.
(d) A car.
11. Who was the naked woman flying over the river behind the boat in Story 5?
(a) Wayne's wife.
(b) Wayne's girlfriend.
(c) Wayne's daughter.
(d) Wayne's ex-fiance.
12. According to the narrator in Story 2, who sold him a gun?
13. In his flashback, the narrator in Story 1 reveals that earlier in the day the ________ and him had swept down into ________.
(a) The Teacher / Chinatown.
(b) The Student / Savannah.
(c) Salesman / Kansas City.
(d) The Indian / Forks.
14. What does the Salesman hit with his car causing a severe accident in Story 1?
(a) Another car.
(b) A tree.
(c) A light pole.
(d) A deer.
15. What type of weapon is the narrator carrying on him in Story 2?
(a) A gun.
(c) A hammer.
(d) A knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of job does Wayne tell the narrator they are going to perform in Story 5?
2. According to Richard in Story 2, the people at the farmhouse use to be ________.
3. What type of vehicle does the narrator of Story 2 drive?
4. What does the narrator's "new companion" in Story 2 want from the narrator?
5. According to the narrator in Story 2, how long has he been friends with his two friends?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)