|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the narrator visiting Dundun in Story 4?
(a) To buy marijuana.
(b) To buy pharmaceutical opium.
(c) To appologize to him.
(d) To spend time with him.
2. Why does the narrator of Story 8 not take the military woman from the tavern to a motel?
(a) He can't afford it.
(b) His friend is waiting for him.
(c) He doesn't want to leave the tavern.
(d) He doesn't want to have relations with her.
3. What is Jack Hotels's real name?
(a) George Hoddel.
(b) Jack Hamilton.
(c) Harry Jacobson.
(d) Joshua Hughston.
4. The woman the narrator hears singing in Story 11 reminds him of a ________.
(b) Jazz singer.
(c) Opera singer.
5. What is the narrator of Story 10 referring to when he says to bill, "Pay me back when they give you yours"?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Story 11, what state is the narrator in?
2. In Story 11, what is the name of the social event for recovering alcoholics and drug addicts, people like the narrator?
3. In Story 5, the narrator and his girlfriend have been staying at the ________.
4. How much money does Nez Perce say the narrator owes him in Story 9?
5. How far did the family promise to take the hitchhiking narrator?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)