|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far did the family promise to take the hitchhiking narrator?
(a) Just to Boulder.
(b) All the way.
(c) To the next exit.
(d) Half way.
2. What is the "new companion's" real name in Story 2?
3. The narrator of Story 11 is responsible for ________ at Beverly Homes.
(a) Food distribution.
(c) Drug distribution.
(d) The newsletter.
4. What is the name of the narrator's two friends in Story 2?
(a) Donny and Matthew.
(b) Tom and Richard.
(c) Sam and Carol.
(d) Charles and Michael.
5. When did the military woman at tavern get married?
(a) 4 days ago.
(b) 7 years ago.
(c) Never married.
(d) 2 years ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator of Story 11, on ________ at Beverly Homes, the oldest patients are rounded up and placed in chairs in the cafeteria before paper cups of milk and given paper plates with cookies on them.
2. According to the narrator in Story 8, where does the narrator meet the "second man"?
3. For what reason does the narrator say Michelle fired the gun at him?
4. What is the name of the tavern across from the hospital that the narrator goes to in Story 8?
5. The narrator states that ________ is like a railroad club car that had somehow run itself off the tracks into a swamp of time where it awaited the blows of the wrecking ball.
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)