|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the narrator holding when he stops a semi-truck after the accident in Story 1?
(a) His sleeping bag.
(b) The Salesman's wife.
(c) A shotgun.
(d) The Salesman's baby.
2. What does the narrator's girlfriend in Story 11 do for a living?
(a) She works at an animal shelter.
(b) She leads the AA meetings.
(c) She works at an airline ticket counter.
(d) She works as a police officer.
3. What specific item is the narrator and Wayne after on the job?
(a) Crystal chandelier.
(b) Brass piping.
(c) Redwood oak flooring.
(d) Copper wire.
4. What does the Salesman hit with his car causing a severe accident in Story 1?
(a) Another car.
(b) A light pole.
(c) A deer.
(d) A tree.
5. What is the last art project the narrator does with the patient at Beverly Homes?
(a) Making Christmas ornaments.
(b) Making animals out of dough.
(c) Making candles out of wax.
(d) Making a childrens book.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator in Story 1, who was snoring loudly and rudely after the car accident?
2. Who does the narrator call "Nurse" in Story 5?
3. What does Dundun bring to McInnes in Story 4 to make him feel better?
4. Who used to own the house that the narrator and Wayne are at?
5. Where is the narrator at the end of Story 1?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)