|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Bride of Death in Story 2 is a nickname the narrator gives to ________.
2. What third location does the narrator's new companion want to go to in Story 2?
(a) A farmhouse.
(b) The drug store.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The bar.
3. Where did the narrator first meet Dundun?
(a) At Seattle General Mental Institution.
(b) At a bar.
(c) At the Johnson County Jail.
(d) In high school.
4. Where is the narrator working at in Story 11?
(a) Caring Homes.
(b) Holiday Homes.
(c) Mercedes Homes.
(d) Beverly Homes.
5. How much money does Nez Perce say the narrator owes him in Story 9?
Short Answer Questions
1. About how old does the narrator guess the sleeping baby in the backseat of the family's vehicle to be in Story 1?
2. Where does the police officer take the hitchhiking narrator following the car accident?
3. The narrator defines Michelle in Story 7 as all of the following except for which?
4. Story 3 opens with the narrator seeing ________ in an olive-green three-piece suit, with his blond hair combed back and his face shining and suffering.
5. What is the narrator's marital status in Story 2?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)