|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Around 3:30am, a guy with a _______ in his ________ comes into the hospital in Story 6.
(a) Knife / eye.
(b) Fork / leg.
(c) Saw / arm.
(d) Tree branch / abdomen.
2. At the end of Story 1, what flutters close to the narrator's face?
(a) An ugly moth.
(b) A noisy bee.
(c) A yellow bird.
(d) A colorful butterfly.
3. Story 9 opens with the narrator saying he was after a ________ who was always in the company of a boy.
(a) 15 year old ballerina.
(b) 16 year old cheerleader.
(c) 14 year old cowgirl.
(d) 17 year old belly dancer.
4. Whose birthday is it in Story 4?
(b) Jack Hotel.
(c) The narrator.
5. How many baby rabbits were there in Story 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of the hospital is the narrator working at in Story 6?
2. What type of party is Jack Hotel throwing for himself at the bar in Story 3?
3. According to the narrator of Story 9, Happy Hour is also referred to as ________.
4. Where is the narrator working at in Story 11?
5. What does the narrator of Story 11 say is the reason Frank remains at Beverly Homes?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)