|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who has a congenital bone ailment that had turned him into a seven foot tall monster?
2. What is the name of the wounded man in the Emergency Room in Story 6?
(a) Patrick Donovan.
(b) Terrence Weber.
(c) Roderick Delberry.
(d) Dale Mabry.
3. What is Happy Hour as it is referred to in Story 9?
(a) Buy 1, get 1 free appetizers.
(b) Buy 1, get 3 free side dishes.
(c) Buy 2, get 1 free desserts.
(d) Buy 1, get 2 free alcoholic beverages.
4. How does the Mennonite husband end the argument he is having with his wife in Story 11?
(a) He washes her feet.
(b) He hugs her.
(c) He leaves her.
(d) He beats her.
5. What is the narrator's marital status in Story 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack Hotel and the narrator buy with their money in Story 3?
2. How much money does Wayne and the narrator each receive for the scrap wire in Story 5?
3. Where is the narrator at the beginning of Story 2?
4. The narrator in Story 8 has all of the following family members except for which?
5. What is the narrator and his girlfriend's drug of choice in Story 5?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)