|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator in Story 1, who was snoring loudly and rudely after the car accident?
(a) He was.
(b) The Salesman.
(c) The baby.
(d) The passenger of the other car.
2. The narrator of Story 7 recalls that John Smith had once tried to sell him a ________ .
3. What two people is the narrator calling for in the streets in Story 8?
(a) Brent and Stacy.
(b) Lauren and Kevin.
(c) Maury and Carol.
(d) Adam and Shasha.
4. What is the name of the tavern across from the hospital that the narrator goes to in Story 8?
5. In Story 11, where does the narrator go on Thursday nights?
(a) The bar.
(b) AA meeting.
(d) The retirement home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the "second man's" real name?
2. What is the name of the narrator's girlfriend in Story 7?
3. The narrator reveals in Story 7 that the driver of the train is ________.
4. How does the Mennonite husband end the argument he is having with his wife in Story 11?
5. In Story 1, who runs a furniture store?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)