|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What virus does the narrator of Story 4 reveal McInnes has?
(c) Foot and mouth disease virus.
(d) Borna virus.
2. In Story 2, what color is the narrator's vehicle?
3. Who extracts the knife from Terrence?
(a) The clerk.
(c) The narrator.
4. What type of blemish does Bill have on his face?
(c) Bullet hole.
5. In Story 9, what city is the narrator in?
(c) Granite Falls.
Short Answer Questions
1. When asked by the semi-truck driver, "Is everybody dead?" How does the narrator respond?
2. What does Georgie believe to be all over the Operating Room floor in Story 6?
3. What type of weapon is the narrator carrying on him in Story 2?
4. What games do the patients of Beverly Homes play to keep them involved with the details of their lives before they slip away into senility beyond anybody's reach?
5. In what year does Story 6 take place?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)