|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Story 11, what state is the narrator in?
2. Why does the narrator go to the Savoy Hotel in Story 7?
(a) To look for Michelle.
(b) To buy drugs.
(c) To book a room.
(d) To hide from Michelle.
3. In Story 2, where does the narrator meet the "first man"?
(a) After a parade.
(b) After a football game.
(c) After a dance.
(d) After a baseball game.
4. What is the boat pulling behind it in Story 5?
(a) A buggie-boarder.
(b) A dog on a raft.
(c) A naked woman.
(d) A sign.
5. In Story 7, the narrator recalls that on his ________ birthday, Michelle tried to ________ the narrator.
(a) 18th / stab.
(b) 24th / shoot.
(c) 30th / marry.
(d) 21st / leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Mennonite husband end the argument he is having with his wife in Story 11?
2. Who does the wounded man in the Emergency Room in Story 6 accuse of injuring him?
3. What is the weather like throughout Story 1?
4. Who drives a Volkswagen in Story 1?
5. In Story 8, what is the military woman at the tavern's marital status?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)