|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator in Story 2, how long has he been friends with his two friends?
(a) 3 years.
(b) Over a year.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 19 years.
2. What does the narrator's "new companion" in Story 2 want from the narrator?
(c) A ride home.
(d) A place to stay.
3. Whose birthday is it in Story 4?
(b) The narrator.
(c) Jack Hotel.
4. In Story 7, what do the picketers outside the abortion clinic throw at the narrator when he leaves the building?
(b) Holy water.
5. Every time Bill thinks of his first bullet wound, what happens to him?
(a) He faints.
(b) He has a recurring dream.
(c) He screams.
(d) He cries.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator of Story 3, at ________ some of the most terrible things happen to him.
2. According to the narrator in Story 10, the nurses at the hospital are pumping ________ by the quart.
3. In Story 5, what does the narrator say his car did not need?
4. Around 3:30am, a guy with a _______ in his ________ comes into the hospital in Story 6.
5. Who overdoses on heroin at the end of Story 3?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)