|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Happy Hour as it is referred to in Story 9?
(a) Buy 2, get 1 free desserts.
(b) Buy 1, get 3 free side dishes.
(c) Buy 1, get 1 free appetizers.
(d) Buy 1, get 2 free alcoholic beverages.
2. When Bill looks back at his life, he says he sees _______.
(a) Wrecked cars.
(b) Flowery meadows.
(c) A dark hole.
(d) A pretty rainbow.
3. What type of job does Wayne tell the narrator they are going to perform in Story 5?
4. How much did the narrator of Story 5 originally pay for his vehicle?
5. Who asks the question in Story 1, "Are you hearing unusual sounds or voices?"
(b) The narrator.
(c) The Salesman.
(d) The doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator in Story 10, the nurses at the hospital are pumping ________ by the quart.
2. In Story 5, what does the narrator say his car did not need?
3. How old is the narrator's child in Story 2?
4. Every time Bill thinks of his first bullet wound, what happens to him?
5. All of the following people are inside the farmhouse in Story 4, except for who?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)