|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Story 5, whose ex-girlfriend did the narrator end up marrying?
(c) Jack Hotel.
2. What third location does the narrator's new companion want to go to in Story 2?
(a) The bar.
(b) The drug store.
(c) A farmhouse.
(d) The hospital.
3. What does Jack Hotel and the narrator buy with their money in Story 3?
(a) An apartment.
(b) A cell phone.
(c) A car.
4. Who says in Story 8, "In Warsaw, my city, we drive in the park after twelve in the night, but the rules are saying no, you must not go to the park after this time, 12pm middle-night"?
(a) The second man.
(c) The narrator.
5. In Story 5, what offer does Wayne make to the narrator?
(a) Wayne wants to buy the narrator's car.
(b) To go to work with him.
(c) Wayne wants to be roommates with the narrator.
(d) To open up a business together.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the clerk in the Emergency Room in Story 6?
2. What type of blemish does Bill have on his face?
3. According to the narrator in Story 7, Michelle leaves him permanently for a man named ________.
4. In Story 2, who is the woman at the narrator's "new companion's" home referring to when she says, "If you don't take him off our street I'm calling the police"?
5. Who was the naked woman flying over the river behind the boat in Story 5?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)