|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator of Story 7 recalls that John Smith had once tried to sell him a ________ .
2. According to Dundun in Story 4, why does McInnes not feel good?
(a) Dundun beat him up.
(b) McInnes overdosed on pain killers.
(c) McInnes has the flu.
(d) Dundun shot him.
3. The host of the party at the farmhouse tells the narrator that ________ does not want the "new companion" at the house.
4. In Story 5, whose ex-girlfriend did the narrator end up marrying?
(a) Jack Hotel.
5. Where is the narrator at the end of Story 1?
(a) In a cemetary.
(b) At a bar.
(c) In a mental institution.
(d) At a party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the "new companion's" real name in Story 2?
2. What does the narrator's "new companion" in Story 2 want from the narrator?
3. What is the name of the bar the narrator is at in Story 3?
4. Who is Alsatia?
5. What two people is the narrator calling for in the streets in Story 8?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)