|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the narrator of Story 2 referring to when he says, "I'd better just go after him, instead of waiting"?
2. Who does the narrator call "Nurse" in Story 5?
(c) The bartender.
(d) Wayne's wife.
3. What happens to the baby rabbits at the end of Story 6?
(a) They hop away.
(b) The narrator squishes them.
(c) A bird snatches them.
(d) Georgie runs them over.
4. Who is the orderly at the hospital is a friend of the narrator in Story 6?
5. Where does the narrator say the "second man" from Story 8 is from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose birthday is it in Story 4?
2. How does Michelle die in Story 7?
3. Before bringing the narrator home, who does the Salesman want to stop and see in Story 1?
4. Why is McInnes not at the hospital in the beginning of Story 4?
5. Every time Bill thinks of his first bullet wound, what happens to him?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)