|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has the narrator been working at the hospital in Story 6?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 16 weeks.
(d) 3 weeks.
2. When Bill looks back at his life, he says he sees _______.
(a) A pretty rainbow.
(b) Wrecked cars.
(c) Flowery meadows.
(d) A dark hole.
3. The narrator reveals in Story 2 that one of his friends got hurt while they were burglarizing a ________.
(a) Department store.
(d) Gas station.
4. According to the narrator of Story 9, Happy Hour is also referred to as ________.
(a) Darkest Hour.
(b) Rush Hour.
(c) Power Hour.
(d) After Hour.
5. Where does the narrator say the "second man" from Story 8 is from?
Short Answer Questions
1. In his flashback, the narrator in Story 1 reveals that earlier in the day the ________ and him had swept down into ________.
2. Who was the naked woman flying over the river behind the boat in Story 5?
3. What is the name of the bar the narrator is at in Story 3?
4. Who overdoses on heroin at the end of Story 3?
5. How does the narrator's "new companion" communicate in Story 2?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)