|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator call "Nurse" in Story 5?
(a) The bartender.
(b) Wayne's wife.
2. What is the name of the tavern across from the hospital that the narrator goes to in Story 8?
3. Where is the narrator at the beginning of Story 2?
(a) The Washington Monument.
(b) The Museum of Science and Industry.
(c) The Veterans of Foreign Wars Hall.
(d) The Vine.
4. Who is out in front of the abortion building in Story 7?
(a) A guitarist.
(c) A mime.
(d) A man in a gorilla costume.
5. What part of the hospital is the narrator working at in Story 6?
(a) The cardiac arrest room.
(b) The Emergency Room.
(c) Labor and delivery room.
(d) The morgue.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Story 7, the narrator follows a man off the train and into a ________ neighborhood.
2. How far did the family promise to take the hitchhiking narrator?
3. The narrator of Story 7 recalls that John Smith had once tried to sell him a ________ .
4. The Bride of Death in Story 2 is a nickname the narrator gives to ________.
5. The narrator reveals in Story 2 that one of his friends got hurt while they were burglarizing a ________.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)