|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Story 7, the narrator recalls that on his ________ birthday, Michelle tried to ________ the narrator.
(a) 18th / stab.
(b) 24th / shoot.
(c) 21st / leave.
(d) 30th / marry.
2. Where does the police officer take the hitchhiking narrator following the car accident?
(a) To the hospital.
(b) To a shelter.
(c) To the narrator's house.
(d) To jail.
3. What is the name of the narrator's two friends in Story 2?
(a) Tom and Richard.
(b) Charles and Michael.
(c) Donny and Matthew.
(d) Sam and Carol.
4. According to the narrator in Story 8, ________ is Seattle's much favored sad jukebox song.
(a) 16 Candles.
(b) Misty Blue.
(c) Baby Come To Me.
(d) He Will Break Your Heart.
5. Where does Georgie tell the narrator he wants to go in Story 6?
(a) To the aquarium.
(b) To the zoo.
(c) To the park.
(d) To church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the narrator and his girlfriend's drug of choice in Story 5?
2. How does Michelle die in Story 7?
3. For what reason does the narrator say Michelle fired the gun at him?
4. The Bride of Death in Story 2 is a nickname the narrator gives to ________.
5. Where did the narrator first meet Dundun?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)