|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks the narrator to take McInnes to the hospital?
(c) Jack Hotel.
2. According to the narrator in Story 2, who sold him a gun?
3. According to the narrator in Story 2, how does he feel about his child?
(a) He hates him.
(b) He is afraid of him.
(c) He wants to put him up for adoption.
(d) He enjoys him.
4. Who is the narrator of Story 2 referring to when he says, "I'd better just go after him, instead of waiting"?
5. According to the narrator in Story 1, all of the following people had given the narrator drugs except for who?
(a) The Salesman.
(b) The Teacher.
(c) The Indian.
(d) The Student.
Short Answer Questions
1. The host of the party at the farmhouse tells the narrator that ________ does not want the "new companion" at the house.
2. The narrator states that ________ is like a railroad club car that had somehow run itself off the tracks into a swamp of time where it awaited the blows of the wrecking ball.
3. Where does the police officer take the hitchhiking narrator following the car accident?
4. Story 9 opens with the narrator saying he was after a ________ who was always in the company of a boy.
5. What type of job does Wayne tell the narrator they are going to perform in Story 5?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)