|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator follows the man from the train into a ________ in Story 7.
(b) Hardware store.
(d) Grocery store.
2. Who does the narrator believe is coming to shoot his left leg off in Story 2?
3. What type of blemish does Bill have on his face?
(c) Bullet hole.
4. The narrator states that ________ is like a railroad club car that had somehow run itself off the tracks into a swamp of time where it awaited the blows of the wrecking ball.
(b) The Vine.
(d) His life.
5. Who is out in front of the abortion building in Story 7?
(a) A guitarist.
(c) A mime.
(d) A man in a gorilla costume.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator in Story 1, all of the following people had given the narrator drugs except for who?
2. In Story 9, what city is the narrator in?
3. What does Dundun bring to McInnes in Story 4 to make him feel better?
4. From whom did Bill receive two of his bullet wounds from?
5. Who is the narrator of Story 2 referring to when he says, "I'd better just go after him, instead of waiting"?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)