|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator states in Story 1 that by the sweet voices of the family inside the car, he knew ________.
(a) They would take good care of the narrator.
(b) They would have an accident.
(c) That they had young children.
(d) That they were friendly.
2. According to the narrator of Story 3, at ________ some of the most terrible things happen to him.
(a) A J's Bar & Grill.
(b) Blind Pig Pub.
(c) Big Daddy's.
(d) The Vine.
3. In Story 5, the narrator and his girlfriend have been staying at the ________.
(a) Motel 8.
(b) Motel Inn.
(c) Holiday Inn.
(d) Hampton Inn.
4. Who overdoses on heroin at the end of Story 3?
(a) Kid Williams.
(c) Jack Hotel.
(d) The Salesman.
5. Where does Dundun live?
(a) In an apartment.
(b) At the farmhouse.
(c) In a subway tunnel.
(d) In the back of his car.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator in Story 2, how long has he been friends with his two friends?
2. Who is the only customer at the Vine when the narrator arrives in the beginning of Story 5?
3. What third location does the narrator's new companion want to go to in Story 2?
4. What is the name of the bar the narrator is at in Story 3?
5. What is the name of the wounded man in the Emergency Room in Story 6?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)