|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose birthday is it in Story 4?
(b) Jack Hotel.
(c) The narrator.
2. What specific item is the narrator and Wayne after on the job?
(a) Copper wire.
(b) Redwood oak flooring.
(c) Crystal chandelier.
(d) Brass piping.
3. Where is the narrator at the end of Story 1?
(a) At a party.
(b) In a mental institution.
(c) In a cemetary.
(d) At a bar.
4. How is the narrator receiving money in Story 3?
(a) By working as a construction worker.
(b) By being a drug dealer.
(c) By stealing a dead man's social security checks.
(d) By prostituting himself.
5. In what year does Story 6 take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the narrator of Story 2 referring to when he says, "I'd better just go after him, instead of waiting"?
2. Who is out in front of the abortion building in Story 7?
3. How does Michelle die in Story 7?
4. What drug does the narrator of Story 6 say is a very famous guru of the love generation?
5. What is the weather like throughout Story 1?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)