|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who extracts the knife from Terrence?
(b) The narrator.
(d) The clerk.
2. What specific item is the narrator and Wayne after on the job?
(a) Redwood oak flooring.
(b) Crystal chandelier.
(c) Copper wire.
(d) Brass piping.
3. What is the narrator and his girlfriend's drug of choice in Story 5?
4. What does the Salesman hit with his car causing a severe accident in Story 1?
(a) A deer.
(b) A tree.
(c) A light pole.
(d) Another car.
5. Where did the narrator first meet Dundun?
(a) At the Johnson County Jail.
(b) In high school.
(c) At a bar.
(d) At Seattle General Mental Institution.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the narrator of Story 10 referring to when he says to bill, "Pay me back when they give you yours"?
2. According to the narrator in Story 1, all of the following people had given the narrator drugs except for who?
3. Where does Georgie tell the narrator he wants to go in Story 6?
4. What crime was Jack Hotel being tried for in Story 3?
5. Who is the narrator of Story 2 referring to when he says, "I'd better just go after him, instead of waiting"?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)