|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator find inside his car in Story 2?
(a) A note.
(b) A rabbit.
(c) A man sleeping.
(d) A Bible.
2. Where is the family from that picks up the hitchhiking narrator in Story 1?
(b) San Diego.
(d) Land O Lakes.
3. How long does Happy Hour last in Story 9?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 2 hours.
4. How far did the family promise to take the hitchhiking narrator?
(a) All the way.
(b) Just to Boulder.
(c) Half way.
(d) To the next exit.
5. In Story 5, what offer does Wayne make to the narrator?
(a) To go to work with him.
(b) Wayne wants to buy the narrator's car.
(c) Wayne wants to be roommates with the narrator.
(d) To open up a business together.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Story 9, what city is the narrator in?
2. How much money does Nez Perce say the narrator owes him in Story 9?
3. What does the Salesman hit with his car causing a severe accident in Story 1?
4. According to the narrator, he and the Salesman developed a dangerous cynical camaraderie beginning in ________.
5. According to the narrator in Story 7, Michelle leaves him permanently for a man named ________.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)