|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator of Story 6, where he is now, how many weeks of winter occur in September?
2. How does the narrator's "new companion" communicate in Story 2?
(a) By sign language.
(b) In pig-latin.
(c) With pictures.
(d) By song.
3. What specific item is the narrator and Wayne after on the job?
(a) Copper wire.
(b) Brass piping.
(c) Redwood oak flooring.
(d) Crystal chandelier.
4. What type of blemish does Bill have on his face?
(a) Bullet hole.
5. Who does the narrator call "Nurse" in Story 5?
(a) The bartender.
(b) Wayne's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. In his flashback, the narrator in Story 1 reveals that earlier in the day the ________ and him had swept down into ________.
2. What is the Salesman marital status?
3. Where is the narrator at the beginning of Story 1?
4. Who says in Story 8, "In Warsaw, my city, we drive in the park after twelve in the night, but the rules are saying no, you must not go to the park after this time, 12pm middle-night"?
5. The narrator states in Story 1 that by the sweet voices of the family inside the car, he knew ________.
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)