|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does the car accident in Story 1 occur?
(a) 5:45 pm.
(b) 12 am.
(c) 3:15 am.
(d) 3:30 pm.
2. Who overdoses on heroin at the end of Story 3?
(a) Kid Williams.
(b) Jack Hotel.
(d) The Salesman.
3. What is Wayne referring to in Story 5 when he says, "It is my sacrifice"?
(a) Working to make money.
(b) His outlook on life.
(c) Marriage with his wife.
(d) Buying drinks.
4. What is Jack Hotels's real name?
(a) Harry Jacobson.
(b) George Hoddel.
(c) Joshua Hughston.
(d) Jack Hamilton.
5. What type of blemish does Bill have on his face?
(c) Bullet hole.
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator indicates that the two men he sees at the hospital in Story 8 were brought together by common ________.
2. Who used to own the house that the narrator and Wayne are at?
3. Who asks the question in Story 1, "Are you hearing unusual sounds or voices?"
4. Story 9 opens with the narrator saying he was after a ________ who was always in the company of a boy.
5. How many baby rabbits were there in Story 6?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)