|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has the narrator been working at the hospital in Story 6?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 16 weeks.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 3 weeks.
2. What profession does Dundun say he would not mind working?
(a) A hitman.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A pilot.
(d) A doctor.
3. Who overdoses on heroin at the end of Story 3?
(a) Kid Williams.
(b) Jack Hotel.
(c) The Salesman.
4. According to the narrator of Story 3, at ________ some of the most terrible things happen to him.
(a) Big Daddy's.
(b) Blind Pig Pub.
(c) A J's Bar & Grill.
(d) The Vine.
5. Who does the narrator call "Nurse" in Story 5?
(c) Wayne's wife.
(d) The bartender.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Salesman marital status?
2. According to the narrator in Story 1, why was he admitted to Seattle General Hospital some years later?
3. What motel is the narrator and Michelle staying at in Story 7?
4. What does Jack Hotel and the narrator buy with their money in Story 3?
5. Around 3:30am, a guy with a _______ in his ________ comes into the hospital in Story 6.
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)