|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the narrator of Story 2 referring to when he says, "I'd better just go after him, instead of waiting"?
2. How is the narrator receiving money in Story 3?
(a) By working as a construction worker.
(b) By prostituting himself.
(c) By stealing a dead man's social security checks.
(d) By being a drug dealer.
3. According to the narrator in Story 1, who was snoring loudly and rudely after the car accident?
(a) The baby.
(b) The passenger of the other car.
(c) He was.
(d) The Salesman.
4. According to the narrator in Story 2, who sold him a gun?
5. According to the narrator of Story 6, where he is now, how many weeks of winter occur in September?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the clerk in the Emergency Room in Story 6?
2. What is Wayne referring to in Story 5 when he says, "It is my sacrifice"?
3. What is Jack Hotels's real name?
4. In the Story 7 narrator's flashback, how many shots did Michelle fire at him?
5. What is the Salesman marital status?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)