|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Story 1, what flutters close to the narrator's face?
(a) An ugly moth.
(b) A yellow bird.
(c) A noisy bee.
(d) A colorful butterfly.
2. What is the name of the wounded man in the Emergency Room in Story 6?
(a) Roderick Delberry.
(b) Dale Mabry.
(c) Patrick Donovan.
(d) Terrence Weber.
3. What is the movie about that the Story 7 narrator watches at the abortion clinic?
4. In Story 2, who is the woman at the narrator's "new companion's" home referring to when she says, "If you don't take him off our street I'm calling the police"?
(a) The new companion.
(b) The narrator.
5. In Story 2, where does the narrator meet the "first man"?
(a) After a baseball game.
(b) After a football game.
(c) After a dance.
(d) After a parade.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the narrator's girlfriend in Story 7?
2. What does Dundun bring to McInnes in Story 4 to make him feel better?
3. What is Georgie referring to when he says, "We killed the mother and saved the children"?
4. In what year does Story 6 take place?
5. The narrator states that ________ is like a railroad club car that had somehow run itself off the tracks into a swamp of time where it awaited the blows of the wrecking ball.
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)