|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Story 1, what flutters close to the narrator's face?
(a) A noisy bee.
(b) A colorful butterfly.
(c) A yellow bird.
(d) An ugly moth.
2. According to Richard in Story 2, the people at the farmhouse use to be ________.
3. Why does the narrator go to the Savoy Hotel in Story 7?
(a) To hide from Michelle.
(b) To book a room.
(c) To look for Michelle.
(d) To buy drugs.
4. What time does the car accident in Story 1 occur?
(a) 12 am.
(b) 5:45 pm.
(c) 3:15 am.
(d) 3:30 pm.
5. Who extracts the knife from Terrence?
(b) The narrator.
(c) The clerk.
Short Answer Questions
1. The host of the party at the farmhouse tells the narrator that ________ does not want the "new companion" at the house.
2. Where is the narrator at the beginning of Story 1?
3. What drug does the narrator of Story 6 say is a very famous guru of the love generation?
4. Where does Dundun live?
5. How old is the narrator's child in Story 2?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)