|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator states in Story 1 that by the sweet voices of the family inside the car, he knew ________.
(a) They would have an accident.
(b) They would take good care of the narrator.
(c) That they were friendly.
(d) That they had young children.
2. Why is McInnes not at the hospital in the beginning of Story 4?
(a) Dundun refuses to let McInnes go.
(b) Jack Hotel crashed the car.
(c) McInnes doesn't want to go.
(d) Nobody has a car to take McInnes.
3. What does Dundun bring to McInnes in Story 4 to make him feel better?
(a) An asprin and juice.
(b) Water and marijuana.
(c) Beer and water.
(d) Bread and water.
4. In Story 2, where does the narrator meet the "first man"?
(a) After a parade.
(b) After a football game.
(c) After a baseball game.
(d) After a dance.
5. According to Richard in Story 2, the people at the farmhouse use to be ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator of Story 6, where he is now, how many weeks of winter occur in September?
2. The host of the party at the farmhouse tells the narrator that ________ does not want the "new companion" at the house.
3. Where is the narrator at the beginning of Story 1?
4. What motel is the narrator and Michelle staying at in Story 7?
5. What profession does Dundun say he would not mind working?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)