|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Wayne stop to see after he and the narrator finish work?
(a) His father.
(b) His wife.
(c) His son.
(d) His grandmother.
2. According to the narrator, he and the Salesman developed a dangerous cynical camaraderie beginning in ________.
(a) New York.
3. What is the narrator's marital status in Story 2?
4. While hiking through the woods in Story 6, the narrator and Georgie stumble upon what they think is a(n) ________, but it is actually a(n) ________.
(a) Horse ranch / bull ranch.
(b) Indian graveyard / playground.
(c) Drive-in movie theater / pet cemetary.
(d) Military graveyard / drive-in movie theater.
5. In Story 2, what color is the narrator's vehicle?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Salesman marital status?
2. What profession does Dundun say he would not mind working?
3. Why is the narrator visiting Dundun in Story 4?
4. In his flashback, the narrator in Story 1 reveals that earlier in the day the ________ and him had swept down into ________.
5. Who asks the question in Story 1, "Are you hearing unusual sounds or voices?"
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)