|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator in Story 2, how does he feel about his child?
(a) He is afraid of him.
(b) He wants to put him up for adoption.
(c) He enjoys him.
(d) He hates him.
2. In Story 2, who is the woman at the narrator's "new companion's" home referring to when she says, "If you don't take him off our street I'm calling the police"?
(a) The narrator.
(d) The new companion.
3. According to the narrator in Story 1, all of the following people had given the narrator drugs except for who?
(a) The Student.
(b) The Salesman.
(c) The Indian.
(d) The Teacher.
4. Who is Tim Bishop?
(a) The narrator's best friend.
(b) McInnes' brother.
(c) The owner of the farm house.
(d) Blue's boyfriend.
5. According to the narrator of Story 6, where he is now, how many weeks of winter occur in September?
Short Answer Questions
1. When asked by the semi-truck driver, "Is everybody dead?" How does the narrator respond?
2. For what reason does the narrator say Michelle fired the gun at him?
3. What part of the hospital is the narrator working at in Story 6?
4. Before bringing the narrator home, who does the Salesman want to stop and see in Story 1?
5. What is Jack Hotels's real name?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)