|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Story 7, what do the picketers outside the abortion clinic throw at the narrator when he leaves the building?
(d) Holy water.
2. Who does Wayne stop to see after he and the narrator finish work?
(a) His son.
(b) His wife.
(c) His father.
(d) His grandmother.
3. According to the narrator in Story 1, why was he admitted to Seattle General Hospital some years later?
(a) For mental evaluation.
(b) For surgery.
(c) For detox.
(d) For a bacterial infection.
4. For what reason does the narrator say Michelle fired the gun at him?
(a) She wanted to scare him.
(b) She wanted his drugs.
(c) She wanted to kill him.
(d) She wanted to eat his heart.
5. Where is the narrator at the beginning of Story 2?
(a) The Vine.
(b) The Museum of Science and Industry.
(c) The Veterans of Foreign Wars Hall.
(d) The Washington Monument.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is McInnes not at the hospital in the beginning of Story 4?
2. What type of job does Wayne tell the narrator they are going to perform in Story 5?
3. The host of the party at the farmhouse tells the narrator that ________ does not want the "new companion" at the house.
4. Around 3:30am, a guy with a _______ in his ________ comes into the hospital in Story 6.
5. According to the narrator of Story 6, where he is now, how many weeks of winter occur in September?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)