|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About how old does the narrator guess the sleeping baby in the backseat of the family's vehicle to be in Story 1?
(a) 9 months.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 12 month.
(d) 24 months.
2. What is the "new companion's" real name in Story 2?
3. What drug does the narrator of Story 6 say is a very famous guru of the love generation?
4. Who is out in front of the abortion building in Story 7?
(a) A man in a gorilla costume.
(c) A mime.
(d) A guitarist.
5. How does the narrator's "new companion" communicate in Story 2?
(a) With pictures.
(b) By song.
(c) By sign language.
(d) In pig-latin.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator in Story 1, why was he admitted to Seattle General Hospital some years later?
2. The narrator reveals in Story 7 that the driver of the train is ________.
3. According to the narrator, he and the Salesman developed a dangerous cynical camaraderie beginning in ________.
4. Where does the police officer take the hitchhiking narrator following the car accident?
5. According to Richard in Story 2, the people at the farmhouse use to be ________.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)