|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What crime was Jack Hotel being tried for in Story 3?
(a) Grand theft.
(d) Armed robbery.
2. How does Michelle die in Story 7?
(a) She hangs herself.
(b) She is murdered.
(c) She is in a car accident.
(d) She overdoses on pills.
3. The narrator states in Story 1 that by the sweet voices of the family inside the car, he knew ________.
(a) That they were friendly.
(b) That they had young children.
(c) They would have an accident.
(d) They would take good care of the narrator.
4. In Story 1, who runs a furniture store?
(a) The Student's brother.
(b) The narrator's wife.
(c) The Indian's father.
(d) The Salesman's girlfriend.
5. The narrator states that ________ is like a railroad club car that had somehow run itself off the tracks into a swamp of time where it awaited the blows of the wrecking ball.
(a) The Vine.
(c) His life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What profession does Dundun say he would not mind working?
2. Who does the narrator call "Nurse" in Story 5?
3. What does the Salesman hit with his car causing a severe accident in Story 1?
4. Who overdoses on heroin at the end of Story 3?
5. What specific item is the narrator and Wayne after on the job?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)