|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the minimum amount of years Jack Hotel could spend in jail for his crime?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 100 years.
(c) 50 years.
(d) 25 years.
2. According to the narrator in Story 7, Michelle leaves him permanently for a man named ________.
(a) John Brown.
(b) John Smith.
(c) John Doe.
(d) John Carrey.
3. About how old does the narrator guess the sleeping baby in the backseat of the family's vehicle to be in Story 1?
(a) 12 month.
(b) 24 months.
(c) 9 months.
(d) 2 months.
4. What is the name of the narrator's girlfriend in Story 7?
5. The narrator defines Michelle in Story 7 as all of the following except for which?
(a) A traitor.
(c) A murderer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What specific item is the narrator and Wayne after on the job?
2. Who asks the narrator to take McInnes to the hospital?
3. What drug does the narrator of Story 6 say is a very famous guru of the love generation?
4. All of the following people are inside the farmhouse in Story 4, except for who?
5. In Story 5, the narrator and his girlfriend have been staying at the ________.
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)