|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the narrator at the end of Story 1?
(a) In a mental institution.
(b) In a cemetary.
(c) At a party.
(d) At a bar.
2. Who is the only customer at the Vine when the narrator arrives in the beginning of Story 5?
3. What is the name of the narrator's two friends in Story 2?
(a) Sam and Carol.
(b) Tom and Richard.
(c) Donny and Matthew.
(d) Charles and Michael.
4. Who does Wayne stop to see after he and the narrator finish work?
(a) His father.
(b) His wife.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His son.
5. How does the narrator's "new companion" communicate in Story 2?
(a) By song.
(b) In pig-latin.
(c) By sign language.
(d) With pictures.
Short Answer Questions
1. What virus does the narrator of Story 4 reveal McInnes has?
2. What is the narrator and his girlfriend's drug of choice in Story 5?
3. About how old does the narrator guess the sleeping baby in the backseat of the family's vehicle to be in Story 1?
4. What is the narrator's marital status in Story 2?
5. At the end of Story 5, the narrator says, "Your husband will beat you with a(n) ________ and the bus will pull away leaving you standing there in tears, but you were my ________."
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)