|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before bringing the narrator home, who does the Salesman want to stop and see in Story 1?
(a) His girlfriend.
(b) His sister.
(c) His mother.
(d) His wife.
2. At the end of Story 1, what flutters close to the narrator's face?
(a) An ugly moth.
(b) A yellow bird.
(c) A colorful butterfly.
(d) A noisy bee.
3. How is the narrator receiving money in Story 3?
(a) By stealing a dead man's social security checks.
(b) By being a drug dealer.
(c) By working as a construction worker.
(d) By prostituting himself.
4. What is the weather like throughout Story 1?
5. What type of party is Jack Hotel throwing for himself at the bar in Story 3?
(a) A bachelor party.
(b) A birthday party.
(c) A going away party.
(d) A welcome home party.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Story 5, the narrator and his girlfriend have been staying at the ________.
2. What is Wayne referring to in Story 5 when he says, "It is my sacrifice"?
3. In Story 1, who runs a furniture store?
4. What is the narrator holding when he stops a semi-truck after the accident in Story 1?
5. When asked by the semi-truck driver, "Is everybody dead?" How does the narrator respond?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)