|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator in Story 1, all of the following people had given the narrator drugs except for who?
(a) The Teacher.
(b) The Salesman.
(c) The Student.
(d) The Indian.
2. How is the narrator receiving money in Story 3?
(a) By prostituting himself.
(b) By being a drug dealer.
(c) By stealing a dead man's social security checks.
(d) By working as a construction worker.
3. Who is Tim Bishop?
(a) The owner of the farm house.
(b) McInnes' brother.
(c) The narrator's best friend.
(d) Blue's boyfriend.
4. What type of party is Jack Hotel throwing for himself at the bar in Story 3?
(a) A welcome home party.
(b) A birthday party.
(c) A bachelor party.
(d) A going away party.
5. What does Jack Hotel and the narrator buy with their money in Story 3?
(a) An apartment.
(c) A cell phone.
(d) A car.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Story 5, the narrator says, "Your husband will beat you with a(n) ________ and the bus will pull away leaving you standing there in tears, but you were my ________."
2. What specific item is the narrator and Wayne after on the job?
3. Who is Kid Williams?
4. According to Richard in Story 2, the people at the farmhouse use to be ________.
5. According to the narrator in Story 1, why was he admitted to Seattle General Hospital some years later?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)