|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Tim Bishop?
(a) McInnes' brother.
(b) The owner of the farm house.
(c) The narrator's best friend.
(d) Blue's boyfriend.
2. At the end of Story 5, the narrator says, "Your husband will beat you with a(n) ________ and the bus will pull away leaving you standing there in tears, but you were my ________."
(a) Extension cord / mother.
(b) Baseball bat / sister.
(c) Belt / friend.
(d) Tire iron / wife.
3. The Bride of Death in Story 2 is a nickname the narrator gives to ________.
4. What specific item is the narrator and Wayne after on the job?
(a) Copper wire.
(b) Crystal chandelier.
(c) Brass piping.
(d) Redwood oak flooring.
5. According to the narrator in Story 2, how long has he been friends with his two friends?
(a) Over a year.
(b) 19 years.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 3 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator of Story 3, at ________ some of the most terrible things happen to him.
2. What type of job does Wayne tell the narrator they are going to perform in Story 5?
3. According to the narrator in Story 2, how does he feel about his child?
4. According to the narrator, he and the Salesman developed a dangerous cynical camaraderie beginning in ________.
5. How does the narrator's "new companion" communicate in Story 2?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)