|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator in Story 2, how long has he been friends with his two friends?
(a) 19 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 6 months.
(d) Over a year.
2. The Bride of Death in Story 2 is a nickname the narrator gives to ________.
3. When asked by the semi-truck driver, "Is everybody dead?" How does the narrator respond?
(a) "No, not everbody."
(b) "How should I know."
(c) "Yes, everybody is dead."
(d) "I can't tell who is and who isn't."
4. In Story 1, who runs a furniture store?
(a) The Salesman's girlfriend.
(b) The narrator's wife.
(c) The Indian's father.
(d) The Student's brother.
5. In Story 5, what does the narrator say his car did not need?
(a) A key.
(d) Exhaust pipe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Story 3 opens with the narrator seeing ________ in an olive-green three-piece suit, with his blond hair combed back and his face shining and suffering.
2. In Story 5, whose ex-girlfriend did the narrator end up marrying?
3. According to Richard in Story 2, the people at the farmhouse use to be ________.
4. Who asks the narrator to take McInnes to the hospital?
5. Who is Tim Bishop?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)