|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator, he and the Salesman developed a dangerous cynical camaraderie beginning in ________.
(b) New York.
2. Who does Wayne stop to see after he and the narrator finish work?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His son.
(c) His wife.
(d) His father.
3. Where does Dundun live?
(a) In the back of his car.
(b) At the farmhouse.
(c) In an apartment.
(d) In a subway tunnel.
4. Where did the narrator first meet Dundun?
(a) At Seattle General Mental Institution.
(b) At a bar.
(c) At the Johnson County Jail.
(d) In high school.
5. Why is McInnes not at the hospital in the beginning of Story 4?
(a) Jack Hotel crashed the car.
(b) Dundun refuses to let McInnes go.
(c) McInnes doesn't want to go.
(d) Nobody has a car to take McInnes.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator in Story 2, who sold him a gun?
2. According to the narrator in Story 1, who was snoring loudly and rudely after the car accident?
3. How old is the narrator's child in Story 2?
4. What type of weapon is the narrator carrying on him in Story 2?
5. According to the narrator in Story 2, how does he feel about his child?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)