|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of weapon is the narrator carrying on him in Story 2?
(a) A knife.
(b) A hammer.
(d) A gun.
2. Who used to own the house that the narrator and Wayne are at?
(a) Wayne's ex-girlfriend.
(b) Wayne's former boss.
(d) Wayne's mother.
3. Who is Tim Bishop?
(a) The owner of the farm house.
(b) Blue's boyfriend.
(c) The narrator's best friend.
(d) McInnes' brother.
4. How much money does Wayne and the narrator each receive for the scrap wire in Story 5?
5. Who asks the narrator to take McInnes to the hospital?
(a) Jack Hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. When asked by the semi-truck driver, "Is everybody dead?" How does the narrator respond?
2. Where is the family from that picks up the hitchhiking narrator in Story 1?
3. Where is the narrator at the beginning of Story 1?
4. What is the minimum amount of years Jack Hotel could spend in jail for his crime?
5. Who is the narrator of Story 2 referring to when he says, "I'd better just go after him, instead of waiting"?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)