|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the narrator's child in Story 2?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 13 years old.
(c) 24 months.
(d) 5 years old.
2. According to the narrator in Story 1, why was he admitted to Seattle General Hospital some years later?
(a) For surgery.
(b) For detox.
(c) For a bacterial infection.
(d) For mental evaluation.
3. Where does Dundun live?
(a) In an apartment.
(b) At the farmhouse.
(c) In a subway tunnel.
(d) In the back of his car.
4. What type of party is Jack Hotel throwing for himself at the bar in Story 3?
(a) A birthday party.
(b) A welcome home party.
(c) A bachelor party.
(d) A going away party.
5. At the end of Story 5, the narrator says, "Your husband will beat you with a(n) ________ and the bus will pull away leaving you standing there in tears, but you were my ________."
(a) Extension cord / mother.
(b) Belt / friend.
(c) Tire iron / wife.
(d) Baseball bat / sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What specific item is the narrator and Wayne after on the job?
2. What is the narrator and his girlfriend's drug of choice in Story 5?
3. In Story 5, whose ex-girlfriend did the narrator end up marrying?
4. Who was the naked woman flying over the river behind the boat in Story 5?
5. Who does the narrator believe is coming to shoot his left leg off in Story 2?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)