|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator believe is coming to shoot his left leg off in Story 2?
2. According to the narrator in Story 2, how does he feel about his child?
(a) He is afraid of him.
(b) He wants to put him up for adoption.
(c) He enjoys him.
(d) He hates him.
3. Who used to own the house that the narrator and Wayne are at?
(a) Wayne's former boss.
(c) Wayne's mother.
(d) Wayne's ex-girlfriend.
4. What type of party is Jack Hotel throwing for himself at the bar in Story 3?
(a) A birthday party.
(b) A bachelor party.
(c) A welcome home party.
(d) A going away party.
5. Story 3 opens with the narrator seeing ________ in an olive-green three-piece suit, with his blond hair combed back and his face shining and suffering.
(c) Jack Hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jack Hotels's real name?
2. What is Wayne referring to in Story 5 when he says, "It is my sacrifice"?
3. The Bride of Death in Story 2 is a nickname the narrator gives to ________.
4. Where is the narrator at the beginning of Story 1?
5. Who overdoses on heroin at the end of Story 3?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)