|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Bride of Death in Story 2 is a nickname the narrator gives to ________.
2. According to the narrator in Story 1, why was he admitted to Seattle General Hospital some years later?
(a) For a bacterial infection.
(b) For detox.
(c) For mental evaluation.
(d) For surgery.
3. What is the narrator holding when he stops a semi-truck after the accident in Story 1?
(a) The Salesman's wife.
(b) His sleeping bag.
(c) The Salesman's baby.
(d) A shotgun.
4. Who drives a Volkswagen in Story 1?
(a) The Teacher.
(b) The Mennonite.
(c) The college student.
(d) The Indian.
5. The narrator reveals in Story 2 that one of his friends got hurt while they were burglarizing a ________.
(a) Department store.
(b) Gas station.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of party is Jack Hotel throwing for himself at the bar in Story 3?
2. What type of vehicle does the narrator of Story 2 drive?
3. What type of weapon is the narrator carrying on him in Story 2?
4. Where does the police officer take the hitchhiking narrator following the car accident?
5. Where is the narrator at the end of Story 1?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)