|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks the narrator to take McInnes to the hospital?
(a) Jack Hotel.
2. Who drives a Volkswagen in Story 1?
(a) The Teacher.
(b) The Mennonite.
(c) The college student.
(d) The Indian.
3. Who overdoses on heroin at the end of Story 3?
(a) Kid Williams.
(b) The Salesman.
(c) Jack Hotel.
4. According to the narrator in Story 1, who was snoring loudly and rudely after the car accident?
(a) He was.
(b) The baby.
(c) The passenger of the other car.
(d) The Salesman.
5. What is the Salesman marital status?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the bar the narrator is at in Story 3?
2. Story 3 opens with the narrator seeing ________ in an olive-green three-piece suit, with his blond hair combed back and his face shining and suffering.
3. What is the minimum amount of years Jack Hotel could spend in jail for his crime?
4. In Story 1, who is Janice?
5. In Story 2, what color is the narrator's vehicle?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)