|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the boat pulling behind it in Story 5?
(a) A naked woman.
(b) A dog on a raft.
(c) A buggie-boarder.
(d) A sign.
2. Who overdoses on heroin at the end of Story 3?
(a) The Salesman.
(c) Kid Williams.
(d) Jack Hotel.
3. Who was the naked woman flying over the river behind the boat in Story 5?
(a) Wayne's girlfriend.
(b) Wayne's daughter.
(c) Wayne's wife.
(d) Wayne's ex-fiance.
4. Why is the narrator visiting Dundun in Story 4?
(a) To spend time with him.
(b) To appologize to him.
(c) To buy marijuana.
(d) To buy pharmaceutical opium.
5. At the end of Story 1, what flutters close to the narrator's face?
(a) A colorful butterfly.
(b) A noisy bee.
(c) An ugly moth.
(d) A yellow bird.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Story 2, what color is the narrator's vehicle?
2. The narrator reveals in Story 2 that one of his friends got hurt while they were burglarizing a ________.
3. According to the narrator, he and the Salesman developed a dangerous cynical camaraderie beginning in ________.
4. In Story 5, what does the narrator say his car did not need?
5. About how old does the narrator guess the sleeping baby in the backseat of the family's vehicle to be in Story 1?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)