|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the police officer take the hitchhiking narrator following the car accident?
(a) To the hospital.
(b) To the narrator's house.
(c) To a shelter.
(d) To jail.
2. Who does Wayne stop to see after he and the narrator finish work?
(a) His father.
(b) His grandmother.
(c) His wife.
(d) His son.
3. What is Wayne referring to in Story 5 when he says, "It is my sacrifice"?
(a) Working to make money.
(b) Marriage with his wife.
(c) His outlook on life.
(d) Buying drinks.
4. Who used to own the house that the narrator and Wayne are at?
(a) Wayne's ex-girlfriend.
(b) Wayne's mother.
(d) Wayne's former boss.
5. All of the following people are inside the farmhouse in Story 4, except for who?
(a) Jack Hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Story 5, the narrator says, "Your husband will beat you with a(n) ________ and the bus will pull away leaving you standing there in tears, but you were my ________."
2. What virus does the narrator of Story 4 reveal McInnes has?
3. Who does the narrator believe is coming to shoot his left leg off in Story 2?
4. According to the narrator, he and the Salesman developed a dangerous cynical camaraderie beginning in ________.
5. The narrator reveals in Story 2 that one of his friends got hurt while they were burglarizing a ________.
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)