|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What third location does the narrator's new companion want to go to in Story 2?
(a) A farmhouse.
(b) The bar.
(c) The drug store.
(d) The hospital.
2. What type of party is Jack Hotel throwing for himself at the bar in Story 3?
(a) A birthday party.
(b) A bachelor party.
(c) A welcome home party.
(d) A going away party.
3. Where is the narrator at the beginning of Story 2?
(a) The Veterans of Foreign Wars Hall.
(b) The Vine.
(c) The Museum of Science and Industry.
(d) The Washington Monument.
4. Before bringing the narrator home, who does the Salesman want to stop and see in Story 1?
(a) His sister.
(b) His mother.
(c) His girlfriend.
(d) His wife.
5. Who is the narrator of Story 2 referring to when he says, "I'd better just go after him, instead of waiting"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who used to own the house that the narrator and Wayne are at?
2. According to the narrator in Story 2, how long has he been friends with his two friends?
3. Who does Wayne stop to see after he and the narrator finish work?
4. Whose birthday is it in Story 4?
5. The narrator reveals in Story 2 that one of his friends got hurt while they were burglarizing a ________.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)