|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the narrator's child in Story 2?
(a) 5 years old.
(b) 13 years old.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 24 months.
2. What is the Salesman marital status?
3. Who used to own the house that the narrator and Wayne are at?
(a) Wayne's mother.
(b) Wayne's ex-girlfriend.
(d) Wayne's former boss.
4. Story 3 opens with the narrator seeing ________ in an olive-green three-piece suit, with his blond hair combed back and his face shining and suffering.
(a) Jack Hotel.
5. The narrator reveals in Story 2 that one of his friends got hurt while they were burglarizing a ________.
(b) Department store.
(d) Gas station.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Richard in Story 2, the people at the farmhouse use to be ________.
2. According to the narrator of Story 3, at ________ some of the most terrible things happen to him.
3. Where does the police officer take the hitchhiking narrator following the car accident?
4. According to the narrator in Story 1, why was he admitted to Seattle General Hospital some years later?
5. Who is the only customer at the Vine when the narrator arrives in the beginning of Story 5?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)