|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the bar the narrator is at in Story 3?
(a) A J's Bar & Grill.
(b) The Vine.
(c) Big Daddy's.
(d) Blind Pig Pub.
2. In Story 5, the narrator and his girlfriend have been staying at the ________.
(a) Holiday Inn.
(b) Hampton Inn.
(c) Motel 8.
(d) Motel Inn.
3. Where did the narrator first meet Dundun?
(a) At a bar.
(b) At Seattle General Mental Institution.
(c) In high school.
(d) At the Johnson County Jail.
4. Where does Dundun live?
(a) At the farmhouse.
(b) In a subway tunnel.
(c) In an apartment.
(d) In the back of his car.
5. What is the narrator holding when he stops a semi-truck after the accident in Story 1?
(a) The Salesman's wife.
(b) His sleeping bag.
(c) A shotgun.
(d) The Salesman's baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Story 1, who runs a furniture store?
2. What profession does Dundun say he would not mind working?
3. Who overdoses on heroin at the end of Story 3?
4. In Story 2, who is the woman at the narrator's "new companion's" home referring to when she says, "If you don't take him off our street I'm calling the police"?
5. Who does Wayne stop to see after he and the narrator finish work?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)