|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What profession does Dundun say he would not mind working?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A pilot.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A hitman.
2. How is the narrator receiving money in Story 3?
(a) By working as a construction worker.
(b) By prostituting himself.
(c) By stealing a dead man's social security checks.
(d) By being a drug dealer.
3. What is the boat pulling behind it in Story 5?
(a) A sign.
(b) A dog on a raft.
(c) A naked woman.
(d) A buggie-boarder.
4. What time does the car accident in Story 1 occur?
(a) 12 am.
(b) 5:45 pm.
(c) 3:30 pm.
(d) 3:15 am.
5. What does Jack Hotel and the narrator buy with their money in Story 3?
(a) A car.
(b) A cell phone.
(d) An apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Story 5, whose ex-girlfriend did the narrator end up marrying?
2. According to the narrator in Story 2, how long has he been friends with his two friends?
3. In Story 2, who is the woman at the narrator's "new companion's" home referring to when she says, "If you don't take him off our street I'm calling the police"?
4. Where is the narrator at the beginning of Story 2?
5. What does the narrator's "new companion" in Story 2 want from the narrator?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)