|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What specific item is the narrator and Wayne after on the job?
(a) Redwood oak flooring.
(b) Crystal chandelier.
(c) Copper wire.
(d) Brass piping.
2. Who is the narrator of Story 2 referring to when he says, "I'd better just go after him, instead of waiting"?
3. What does the Salesman hit with his car causing a severe accident in Story 1?
(a) A light pole.
(b) A tree.
(c) A deer.
(d) Another car.
4. In Story 2, where does the narrator meet the "first man"?
(a) After a football game.
(b) After a dance.
(c) After a parade.
(d) After a baseball game.
5. What type of job does Wayne tell the narrator they are going to perform in Story 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the police officer take the hitchhiking narrator following the car accident?
2. Who is Tim Bishop?
3. The Bride of Death in Story 2 is a nickname the narrator gives to ________.
4. In Story 1, who is Janice?
5. How much did the narrator of Story 5 originally pay for his vehicle?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)