|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only customer at the Vine when the narrator arrives in the beginning of Story 5?
2. According to the narrator in Story 1, why was he admitted to Seattle General Hospital some years later?
(a) For detox.
(b) For a bacterial infection.
(c) For mental evaluation.
(d) For surgery.
3. The narrator states in Story 1 that by the sweet voices of the family inside the car, he knew ________.
(a) That they were friendly.
(b) They would take good care of the narrator.
(c) That they had young children.
(d) They would have an accident.
4. In Story 5, what does the narrator say his car did not need?
(b) A key.
(d) Exhaust pipe.
5. Who is Tim Bishop?
(a) The owner of the farm house.
(b) The narrator's best friend.
(c) McInnes' brother.
(d) Blue's boyfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dundun live?
2. According to the narrator in Story 2, how does he feel about his child?
3. What is the minimum amount of years Jack Hotel could spend in jail for his crime?
4. What type of weapon is the narrator carrying on him in Story 2?
5. What third location does the narrator's new companion want to go to in Story 2?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)