|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only customer at the Vine when the narrator arrives in the beginning of Story 5?
2. Who does Wayne stop to see after he and the narrator finish work?
(a) His wife.
(b) His father.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His son.
3. Who is the narrator of Story 2 referring to when he says, "I'd better just go after him, instead of waiting"?
4. What virus does the narrator of Story 4 reveal McInnes has?
(a) Borna virus.
(b) Foot and mouth disease virus.
5. What is the minimum amount of years Jack Hotel could spend in jail for his crime?
(a) 50 years.
(b) 100 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 25 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the narrator at the end of Story 1?
2. The host of the party at the farmhouse tells the narrator that ________ does not want the "new companion" at the house.
3. What is the boat pulling behind it in Story 5?
4. Why is McInnes not at the hospital in the beginning of Story 4?
5. In Story 2, what color is the narrator's vehicle?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)