|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator believe is coming to shoot his left leg off in Story 2?
2. What is Wayne referring to in Story 5 when he says, "It is my sacrifice"?
(a) Marriage with his wife.
(b) Working to make money.
(c) His outlook on life.
(d) Buying drinks.
3. Who was the naked woman flying over the river behind the boat in Story 5?
(a) Wayne's girlfriend.
(b) Wayne's daughter.
(c) Wayne's wife.
(d) Wayne's ex-fiance.
4. Story 3 opens with the narrator seeing ________ in an olive-green three-piece suit, with his blond hair combed back and his face shining and suffering.
(c) Jack Hotel.
5. About how old does the narrator guess the sleeping baby in the backseat of the family's vehicle to be in Story 1?
(a) 9 months.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 24 months.
(d) 12 month.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the minimum amount of years Jack Hotel could spend in jail for his crime?
2. In Story 5, whose ex-girlfriend did the narrator end up marrying?
3. What third location does the narrator's new companion want to go to in Story 2?
4. All of the following people are inside the farmhouse in Story 4, except for who?
5. What is the narrator holding when he stops a semi-truck after the accident in Story 1?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)