|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator in Story 1, why was he admitted to Seattle General Hospital some years later?
(a) For mental evaluation.
(b) For surgery.
(c) For a bacterial infection.
(d) For detox.
2. What type of party is Jack Hotel throwing for himself at the bar in Story 3?
(a) A birthday party.
(b) A bachelor party.
(c) A going away party.
(d) A welcome home party.
3. How much did the narrator of Story 5 originally pay for his vehicle?
4. The narrator states in Story 1 that by the sweet voices of the family inside the car, he knew ________.
(a) That they were friendly.
(b) That they had young children.
(c) They would have an accident.
(d) They would take good care of the narrator.
5. According to the narrator in Story 2, how long has he been friends with his two friends?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 19 years.
(d) Over a year.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the narrator at the beginning of Story 1?
2. Where is the family from that picks up the hitchhiking narrator in Story 1?
3. What is the Salesman marital status?
4. According to Richard in Story 2, the people at the farmhouse use to be ________.
5. Where does Dundun live?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)