|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator call "Nurse" in Story 5?
(a) Wayne's wife.
(b) The bartender.
2. In Story 5, what does the narrator say his car did not need?
(a) A key.
(b) Exhaust pipe.
3. Where does the police officer take the hitchhiking narrator following the car accident?
(a) To the narrator's house.
(b) To jail.
(c) To the hospital.
(d) To a shelter.
4. What specific item is the narrator and Wayne after on the job?
(a) Crystal chandelier.
(b) Redwood oak flooring.
(c) Brass piping.
(d) Copper wire.
5. Who is the narrator of Story 2 referring to when he says, "I'd better just go after him, instead of waiting"?
Short Answer Questions
1. The host of the party at the farmhouse tells the narrator that ________ does not want the "new companion" at the house.
2. At the end of Story 1, what flutters close to the narrator's face?
3. In Story 2, what color is the narrator's vehicle?
4. Where is the narrator at the end of Story 1?
5. Where did the narrator first meet Dundun?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)