|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator in Story 2, how long has he been friends with his two friends?
(a) 19 years.
(b) Over a year.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 6 months.
2. What time does the car accident in Story 1 occur?
(a) 5:45 pm.
(b) 3:15 am.
(c) 3:30 pm.
(d) 12 am.
3. According to the narrator of Story 3, at ________ some of the most terrible things happen to him.
(a) The Vine.
(b) A J's Bar & Grill.
(c) Blind Pig Pub.
(d) Big Daddy's.
4. The narrator reveals in Story 2 that one of his friends got hurt while they were burglarizing a ________.
(a) Gas station.
(b) Department store.
5. What is Wayne referring to in Story 5 when he says, "It is my sacrifice"?
(a) His outlook on life.
(b) Marriage with his wife.
(c) Working to make money.
(d) Buying drinks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What third location does the narrator's new companion want to go to in Story 2?
2. According to Dundun in Story 4, why does McInnes not feel good?
3. According to the narrator, he and the Salesman developed a dangerous cynical camaraderie beginning in ________.
4. Story 3 opens with the narrator seeing ________ in an olive-green three-piece suit, with his blond hair combed back and his face shining and suffering.
5. According to Richard in Story 2, the people at the farmhouse use to be ________.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)