|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Story 2, who is the woman at the narrator's "new companion's" home referring to when she says, "If you don't take him off our street I'm calling the police"?
(b) The new companion.
(d) The narrator.
2. Who is the narrator of Story 2 referring to when he says, "I'd better just go after him, instead of waiting"?
3. According to the narrator in Story 2, how long has he been friends with his two friends?
(a) 19 years.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 3 years.
(d) Over a year.
4. What time does the car accident in Story 1 occur?
(a) 5:45 pm.
(b) 3:30 pm.
(c) 3:15 am.
(d) 12 am.
5. What is the weather like throughout Story 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the family from that picks up the hitchhiking narrator in Story 1?
2. According to Dundun in Story 4, why does McInnes not feel good?
3. What is Jack Hotels's real name?
4. What is the narrator's marital status in Story 2?
5. What is the "new companion's" real name in Story 2?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)