|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Wayne take the narrator in Story 5?
(a) To an abandoned neighborhood.
(b) To a dark alley.
(c) To an abandoned office building.
(d) To the bowling alley.
2. The narrator states that ________ is like a railroad club car that had somehow run itself off the tracks into a swamp of time where it awaited the blows of the wrecking ball.
(a) The Vine.
(d) His life.
3. In Story 2, what color is the narrator's vehicle?
4. Who asks the question in Story 1, "Are you hearing unusual sounds or voices?"
(a) The narrator.
(c) The doctor.
(d) The Salesman.
5. What specific item is the narrator and Wayne after on the job?
(a) Crystal chandelier.
(b) Brass piping.
(c) Redwood oak flooring.
(d) Copper wire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before bringing the narrator home, who does the Salesman want to stop and see in Story 1?
2. What is Wayne referring to in Story 5 when he says, "It is my sacrifice"?
3. Who does the narrator believe is coming to shoot his left leg off in Story 2?
4. According to the narrator in Story 1, why was he admitted to Seattle General Hospital some years later?
5. Who was the naked woman flying over the river behind the boat in Story 5?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)