|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the narrator first meet Dundun?
(a) In high school.
(b) At a bar.
(c) At Seattle General Mental Institution.
(d) At the Johnson County Jail.
2. What is Wayne referring to in Story 5 when he says, "It is my sacrifice"?
(a) His outlook on life.
(b) Marriage with his wife.
(c) Buying drinks.
(d) Working to make money.
3. According to Richard in Story 2, the people at the farmhouse use to be ________.
4. The narrator states that ________ is like a railroad club car that had somehow run itself off the tracks into a swamp of time where it awaited the blows of the wrecking ball.
(a) The Vine.
(d) His life.
5. According to the narrator, he and the Salesman developed a dangerous cynical camaraderie beginning in ________.
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is McInnes not at the hospital in the beginning of Story 4?
2. According to Dundun in Story 4, why does McInnes not feel good?
3. In Story 5, what offer does Wayne make to the narrator?
4. What profession does Dundun say he would not mind working?
5. Why is the narrator visiting Dundun in Story 4?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)