|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the narrator of Story 2 referring to when he says, "I'd better just go after him, instead of waiting"?
2. In Story 2, who is the woman at the narrator's "new companion's" home referring to when she says, "If you don't take him off our street I'm calling the police"?
(a) The new companion.
(d) The narrator.
3. The narrator reveals in Story 2 that one of his friends got hurt while they were burglarizing a ________.
(a) Gas station.
(b) Department store.
4. What type of weapon is the narrator carrying on him in Story 2?
(a) A hammer.
(b) A knife.
(d) A gun.
5. Where is the narrator at the beginning of Story 1?
(a) At a bar.
(b) On the side of the road.
(c) In a hotel.
(d) In a hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does the car accident in Story 1 occur?
2. In Story 1, who runs a furniture store?
3. At the end of Story 1, what flutters close to the narrator's face?
4. According to the narrator in Story 2, how long has he been friends with his two friends?
5. The host of the party at the farmhouse tells the narrator that ________ does not want the "new companion" at the house.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)