|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the narrator's child in Story 2?
(a) 24 months.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 5 years old.
(d) 13 years old.
2. In Story 2, what color is the narrator's vehicle?
3. In Story 1, who runs a furniture store?
(a) The Indian's father.
(b) The Student's brother.
(c) The narrator's wife.
(d) The Salesman's girlfriend.
4. What time does the car accident in Story 1 occur?
(a) 3:15 am.
(b) 12 am.
(c) 5:45 pm.
(d) 3:30 pm.
5. What is the name of the narrator's two friends in Story 2?
(a) Donny and Matthew.
(b) Tom and Richard.
(c) Sam and Carol.
(d) Charles and Michael.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Richard in Story 2, the people at the farmhouse use to be ________.
2. About how old does the narrator guess the sleeping baby in the backseat of the family's vehicle to be in Story 1?
3. Who does the narrator believe is coming to shoot his left leg off in Story 2?
4. The narrator states in Story 1 that by the sweet voices of the family inside the car, he knew ________.
5. Where is the narrator at the beginning of Story 1?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)