|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator states in Story 1 that by the sweet voices of the family inside the car, he knew ________.
(a) That they were friendly.
(b) They would take good care of the narrator.
(c) That they had young children.
(d) They would have an accident.
2. In Story 2, what color is the narrator's vehicle?
3. What is the Salesman marital status?
4. Who does the narrator believe is coming to shoot his left leg off in Story 2?
5. In Story 2, where does the narrator meet the "first man"?
(a) After a dance.
(b) After a football game.
(c) After a baseball game.
(d) After a parade.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far did the family promise to take the hitchhiking narrator?
2. According to the narrator in Story 2, how long has he been friends with his two friends?
3. What does the narrator find inside his car in Story 2?
4. According to Richard in Story 2, the people at the farmhouse use to be ________.
5. Before bringing the narrator home, who does the Salesman want to stop and see in Story 1?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)