|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the narrator's two friends in Story 2?
(a) Charles and Michael.
(b) Sam and Carol.
(c) Tom and Richard.
(d) Donny and Matthew.
2. Where is the narrator at the beginning of Story 2?
(a) The Vine.
(b) The Museum of Science and Industry.
(c) The Washington Monument.
(d) The Veterans of Foreign Wars Hall.
3. What is the "new companion's" real name in Story 2?
4. At the end of Story 1, what flutters close to the narrator's face?
(a) An ugly moth.
(b) A yellow bird.
(c) A noisy bee.
(d) A colorful butterfly.
5. Who does the narrator believe is coming to shoot his left leg off in Story 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Richard in Story 2, the people at the farmhouse use to be ________.
2. In Story 2, what color is the narrator's vehicle?
3. How old is the narrator's child in Story 2?
4. What is the narrator's marital status in Story 2?
5. Where does the police officer take the hitchhiking narrator following the car accident?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)