|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of vehicle does the narrator of Story 2 drive?
(a) A Mustang.
(b) A Volkswagon.
(c) A Prius.
(d) A Jeep.
2. How old is the narrator's child in Story 2?
(a) 24 months.
(b) 5 years old.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 13 years old.
3. Who is the narrator of Story 2 referring to when he says, "I'd better just go after him, instead of waiting"?
4. What is the narrator holding when he stops a semi-truck after the accident in Story 1?
(a) His sleeping bag.
(b) The Salesman's baby.
(c) A shotgun.
(d) The Salesman's wife.
5. The narrator states in Story 1 that by the sweet voices of the family inside the car, he knew ________.
(a) That they had young children.
(b) They would have an accident.
(c) That they were friendly.
(d) They would take good care of the narrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Richard in Story 2, the people at the farmhouse use to be ________.
2. What does the narrator find inside his car in Story 2?
3. According to the narrator in Story 2, how does he feel about his child?
4. According to the narrator in Story 1, why was he admitted to Seattle General Hospital some years later?
5. Who drives a Volkswagen in Story 1?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)