|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks the question in Story 1, "Are you hearing unusual sounds or voices?"
(b) The doctor.
(c) The narrator.
(d) The Salesman.
2. Who drives a Volkswagen in Story 1?
(a) The college student.
(b) The Mennonite.
(c) The Indian.
(d) The Teacher.
3. What is the "new companion's" real name in Story 2?
4. Who is the narrator of Story 2 referring to when he says, "I'd better just go after him, instead of waiting"?
5. According to the narrator in Story 1, all of the following people had given the narrator drugs except for who?
(a) The Student.
(b) The Teacher.
(c) The Salesman.
(d) The Indian.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the police officer take the hitchhiking narrator following the car accident?
2. What is the name of the narrator's two friends in Story 2?
3. What is the weather like throughout Story 1?
4. Who does the narrator believe is coming to shoot his left leg off in Story 2?
5. How far did the family promise to take the hitchhiking narrator?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)