|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of weapon is the narrator carrying on him in Story 2?
(b) A hammer.
(c) A knife.
(d) A gun.
2. What third location does the narrator's new companion want to go to in Story 2?
(a) A farmhouse.
(b) The bar.
(c) The drug store.
(d) The hospital.
3. Before bringing the narrator home, who does the Salesman want to stop and see in Story 1?
(a) His wife.
(b) His mother.
(c) His sister.
(d) His girlfriend.
4. The Bride of Death in Story 2 is a nickname the narrator gives to ________.
5. Where is the narrator at the end of Story 1?
(a) At a party.
(b) At a bar.
(c) In a mental institution.
(d) In a cemetary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the narrator believe is coming to shoot his left leg off in Story 2?
2. What does the Salesman hit with his car causing a severe accident in Story 1?
3. What is the narrator's marital status in Story 2?
4. According to the narrator in Story 2, how long has he been friends with his two friends?
5. Where does the police officer take the hitchhiking narrator following the car accident?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)