|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Story 2, what color is the narrator's vehicle?
2. Who is the narrator of Story 2 referring to when he says, "I'd better just go after him, instead of waiting"?
3. What is the "new companion's" real name in Story 2?
4. How far did the family promise to take the hitchhiking narrator?
(a) Just to Boulder.
(b) Half way.
(c) All the way.
(d) To the next exit.
5. How does the narrator's "new companion" communicate in Story 2?
(a) By song.
(b) With pictures.
(c) In pig-latin.
(d) By sign language.
Short Answer Questions
1. What third location does the narrator's new companion want to go to in Story 2?
2. According to the narrator in Story 2, how does he feel about his child?
3. Where is the narrator at the end of Story 1?
4. What type of vehicle does the narrator of Story 2 drive?
5. What does the narrator find inside his car in Story 2?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)