|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who drives a Volkswagen in Story 1?
(a) The Mennonite.
(b) The college student.
(c) The Teacher.
(d) The Indian.
2. Who is Alsatia?
(a) Stan's sister.
(b) Caplan's girlfriend.
(c) Richard's daughter.
(d) The narrator's wife.
3. Who asks the question in Story 1, "Are you hearing unusual sounds or voices?"
(a) The doctor.
(c) The Salesman.
(d) The narrator.
4. What does the narrator find inside his car in Story 2?
(a) A Bible.
(b) A rabbit.
(c) A man sleeping.
(d) A note.
5. Who is the narrator of Story 2 referring to when he says, "I'd better just go after him, instead of waiting"?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator in Story 1, who was snoring loudly and rudely after the car accident?
2. What is the weather like throughout Story 1?
3. According to the narrator in Story 1, all of the following people had given the narrator drugs except for who?
4. Where is the narrator at the end of Story 1?
5. What does the narrator's "new companion" in Story 2 want from the narrator?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)