|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Salesman marital status?
2. What does the Salesman hit with his car causing a severe accident in Story 1?
(a) A deer.
(b) A tree.
(c) A light pole.
(d) Another car.
3. According to the narrator in Story 2, how long has he been friends with his two friends?
(a) 3 years.
(b) Over a year.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 19 years.
4. What type of vehicle does the narrator of Story 2 drive?
(a) A Mustang.
(b) A Prius.
(c) A Volkswagon.
(d) A Jeep.
5. Who asks the question in Story 1, "Are you hearing unusual sounds or voices?"
(b) The Salesman.
(c) The doctor.
(d) The narrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. About how old does the narrator guess the sleeping baby in the backseat of the family's vehicle to be in Story 1?
2. In Story 2, who is the woman at the narrator's "new companion's" home referring to when she says, "If you don't take him off our street I'm calling the police"?
3. What does the narrator's "new companion" in Story 2 want from the narrator?
4. What is the narrator holding when he stops a semi-truck after the accident in Story 1?
5. What type of weapon is the narrator carrying on him in Story 2?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)