|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator reveals in Story 2 that one of his friends got hurt while they were burglarizing a ________.
(b) Gas station.
(d) Department store.
2. The host of the party at the farmhouse tells the narrator that ________ does not want the "new companion" at the house.
3. What is the "new companion's" real name in Story 2?
4. Who is the narrator of Story 2 referring to when he says, "I'd better just go after him, instead of waiting"?
5. At the end of Story 1, what flutters close to the narrator's face?
(a) A colorful butterfly.
(b) A noisy bee.
(c) A yellow bird.
(d) An ugly moth.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator in Story 1, all of the following people had given the narrator drugs except for who?
2. Before bringing the narrator home, who does the Salesman want to stop and see in Story 1?
3. In Story 2, where does the narrator meet the "first man"?
4. Who drives a Volkswagen in Story 1?
5. What does the narrator find inside his car in Story 2?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)