|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who drives a Volkswagen in Story 1?
(a) The Mennonite.
(b) The Indian.
(c) The college student.
(d) The Teacher.
2. What is the "new companion's" real name in Story 2?
3. Who does the narrator believe is coming to shoot his left leg off in Story 2?
4. About how old does the narrator guess the sleeping baby in the backseat of the family's vehicle to be in Story 1?
(a) 9 months.
(b) 24 months.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 12 month.
5. What does the narrator's "new companion" in Story 2 want from the narrator?
(c) A place to stay.
(d) A ride home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of vehicle does the narrator of Story 2 drive?
2. According to the narrator, he and the Salesman developed a dangerous cynical camaraderie beginning in ________.
3. What type of weapon is the narrator carrying on him in Story 2?
4. According to the narrator in Story 2, who sold him a gun?
5. Where is the narrator at the end of Story 1?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)