|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Salesman marital status?
2. According to Richard in Story 2, the people at the farmhouse use to be ________.
3. The host of the party at the farmhouse tells the narrator that ________ does not want the "new companion" at the house.
4. At the end of Story 1, what flutters close to the narrator's face?
(a) A noisy bee.
(b) An ugly moth.
(c) A yellow bird.
(d) A colorful butterfly.
5. What is the "new companion's" real name in Story 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator in Story 1, who was snoring loudly and rudely after the car accident?
2. What does the narrator's "new companion" in Story 2 want from the narrator?
3. Who drives a Volkswagen in Story 1?
4. How far did the family promise to take the hitchhiking narrator?
5. Who is the narrator of Story 2 referring to when he says, "I'd better just go after him, instead of waiting"?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)