|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the narrator at the end of Story 1?
(a) In a cemetary.
(b) At a bar.
(c) In a mental institution.
(d) At a party.
2. The host of the party at the farmhouse tells the narrator that ________ does not want the "new companion" at the house.
3. According to the narrator in Story 1, why was he admitted to Seattle General Hospital some years later?
(a) For mental evaluation.
(b) For detox.
(c) For a bacterial infection.
(d) For surgery.
4. Who is the narrator of Story 2 referring to when he says, "I'd better just go after him, instead of waiting"?
5. What is the narrator's marital status in Story 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator reveals in Story 2 that one of his friends got hurt while they were burglarizing a ________.
2. What does the narrator's "new companion" in Story 2 want from the narrator?
3. The narrator states in Story 1 that by the sweet voices of the family inside the car, he knew ________.
4. Where is the narrator at the beginning of Story 1?
5. At the end of Story 1, what flutters close to the narrator's face?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)