|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Story 2, who is the woman at the narrator's "new companion's" home referring to when she says, "If you don't take him off our street I'm calling the police"?
(b) The new companion.
(d) The narrator.
2. What is the name of the narrator's two friends in Story 2?
(a) Sam and Carol.
(b) Donny and Matthew.
(c) Tom and Richard.
(d) Charles and Michael.
3. In Story 1, who runs a furniture store?
(a) The Student's brother.
(b) The narrator's wife.
(c) The Salesman's girlfriend.
(d) The Indian's father.
4. What does the Salesman hit with his car causing a severe accident in Story 1?
(a) A tree.
(b) Another car.
(c) A light pole.
(d) A deer.
5. According to the narrator in Story 1, why was he admitted to Seattle General Hospital some years later?
(a) For mental evaluation.
(b) For surgery.
(c) For detox.
(d) For a bacterial infection.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator in Story 2, who sold him a gun?
2. According to the narrator in Story 1, all of the following people had given the narrator drugs except for who?
3. What type of vehicle does the narrator of Story 2 drive?
4. Where is the narrator at the end of Story 1?
5. In Story 2, what color is the narrator's vehicle?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)