|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In his flashback, the narrator in Story 1 reveals that earlier in the day the ________ and him had swept down into ________.
(a) The Indian / Forks.
(b) Salesman / Kansas City.
(c) The Teacher / Chinatown.
(d) The Student / Savannah.
2. What is the Salesman marital status?
3. How does the narrator's "new companion" communicate in Story 2?
(a) With pictures.
(b) By song.
(c) By sign language.
(d) In pig-latin.
4. The host of the party at the farmhouse tells the narrator that ________ does not want the "new companion" at the house.
5. How far did the family promise to take the hitchhiking narrator?
(a) Just to Boulder.
(b) All the way.
(c) To the next exit.
(d) Half way.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the police officer take the hitchhiking narrator following the car accident?
2. What is the "new companion's" real name in Story 2?
3. At the end of Story 1, what flutters close to the narrator's face?
4. The Bride of Death in Story 2 is a nickname the narrator gives to ________.
5. What is the name of the narrator's two friends in Story 2?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)