|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the police officer take the hitchhiking narrator following the car accident?
(a) To the hospital.
(b) To a shelter.
(c) To jail.
(d) To the narrator's house.
2. What does the narrator find inside his car in Story 2?
(a) A note.
(b) A rabbit.
(c) A man sleeping.
(d) A Bible.
3. What third location does the narrator's new companion want to go to in Story 2?
(a) The bar.
(b) The drug store.
(c) A farmhouse.
(d) The hospital.
4. In his flashback, the narrator in Story 1 reveals that earlier in the day the ________ and him had swept down into ________.
(a) The Indian / Forks.
(b) Salesman / Kansas City.
(c) The Teacher / Chinatown.
(d) The Student / Savannah.
5. According to the narrator in Story 2, how long has he been friends with his two friends?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 6 months.
(c) Over a year.
(d) 19 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the narrator's child in Story 2?
2. What is the name of the narrator's two friends in Story 2?
3. What is the narrator's marital status in Story 2?
4. What is the narrator holding when he stops a semi-truck after the accident in Story 1?
5. What is the "new companion's" real name in Story 2?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)