|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator find inside his car in Story 2?
(a) A man sleeping.
(b) A Bible.
(c) A note.
(d) A rabbit.
2. What time does the car accident in Story 1 occur?
(a) 5:45 pm.
(b) 3:15 am.
(c) 12 am.
(d) 3:30 pm.
3. According to the narrator in Story 1, all of the following people had given the narrator drugs except for who?
(a) The Salesman.
(b) The Indian.
(c) The Teacher.
(d) The Student.
4. What third location does the narrator's new companion want to go to in Story 2?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The drug store.
(c) The bar.
(d) A farmhouse.
5. Who asks the question in Story 1, "Are you hearing unusual sounds or voices?"
(a) The doctor.
(b) The narrator.
(c) The Salesman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the narrator at the beginning of Story 2?
2. According to the narrator in Story 2, who sold him a gun?
3. What does the Salesman hit with his car causing a severe accident in Story 1?
4. Where does the police officer take the hitchhiking narrator following the car accident?
5. In Story 1, who runs a furniture store?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)