|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When asked by the semi-truck driver, "Is everybody dead?" How does the narrator respond?
(a) "No, not everbody."
(b) "I can't tell who is and who isn't."
(c) "Yes, everybody is dead."
(d) "How should I know."
2. Who is Alsatia?
(a) Stan's sister.
(b) Richard's daughter.
(c) The narrator's wife.
(d) Caplan's girlfriend.
3. According to the narrator in Story 2, how long has he been friends with his two friends?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 19 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) Over a year.
4. About how old does the narrator guess the sleeping baby in the backseat of the family's vehicle to be in Story 1?
(a) 9 months.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 24 months.
(d) 12 month.
5. How old is the narrator's child in Story 2?
(a) 24 months.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 13 years old.
(d) 5 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Salesman hit with his car causing a severe accident in Story 1?
2. What is the name of the narrator's two friends in Story 2?
3. What is the Salesman marital status?
4. Where does the police officer take the hitchhiking narrator following the car accident?
5. Who does the narrator believe is coming to shoot his left leg off in Story 2?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)