|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Richard in Story 2, the people at the farmhouse use to be ________.
2. Where is the narrator at the end of Story 1?
(a) In a cemetary.
(b) At a party.
(c) At a bar.
(d) In a mental institution.
3. According to the narrator in Story 1, why was he admitted to Seattle General Hospital some years later?
(a) For a bacterial infection.
(b) For mental evaluation.
(c) For surgery.
(d) For detox.
4. In Story 2, where does the narrator meet the "first man"?
(a) After a baseball game.
(b) After a dance.
(c) After a parade.
(d) After a football game.
5. When asked by the semi-truck driver, "Is everybody dead?" How does the narrator respond?
(a) "No, not everbody."
(b) "I can't tell who is and who isn't."
(c) "Yes, everybody is dead."
(d) "How should I know."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Alsatia?
2. Who does the narrator believe is coming to shoot his left leg off in Story 2?
3. According to the narrator in Story 1, all of the following people had given the narrator drugs except for who?
4. The narrator reveals in Story 2 that one of his friends got hurt while they were burglarizing a ________.
5. According to the narrator in Story 1, who was snoring loudly and rudely after the car accident?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)