Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator reveals in Story 2 that one of his friends got hurt while they were burglarizing a ________.
(a) Department store.
(c) Gas station.
2. According to the narrator in Story 1, who was snoring loudly and rudely after the car accident?
(a) The Salesman.
(b) He was.
(c) The passenger of the other car.
(d) The baby.
3. The Bride of Death in Story 2 is a nickname the narrator gives to ________.
4. How old is the narrator's child in Story 2?
(a) 24 months.
(b) 5 years old.
(c) 13 years old.
(d) 6 months.
5. In his flashback, the narrator in Story 1 reveals that earlier in the day the ________ and him had swept down into ________.
(a) The Indian / Forks.
(b) Salesman / Kansas City.
(c) The Student / Savannah.
(d) The Teacher / Chinatown.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the weather like throughout Story 1?
2. Who overdoses on heroin at the end of Story 3?
3. How does the narrator's "new companion" communicate in Story 2?
4. Where did the narrator first meet Dundun?
5. Where is the narrator at the beginning of Story 1?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)