|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator in Story 1, who was snoring loudly and rudely after the car accident?
(a) The baby.
(b) The passenger of the other car.
(c) He was.
(d) The Salesman.
2. Who drives a Volkswagen in Story 1?
(a) The Teacher.
(b) The Indian.
(c) The college student.
(d) The Mennonite.
3. What type of vehicle does the narrator of Story 2 drive?
(a) A Prius.
(b) A Volkswagon.
(c) A Jeep.
(d) A Mustang.
4. In Story 2, where does the narrator meet the "first man"?
(a) After a parade.
(b) After a football game.
(c) After a dance.
(d) After a baseball game.
5. How far did the family promise to take the hitchhiking narrator?
(a) Just to Boulder.
(b) To the next exit.
(c) Half way.
(d) All the way.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does the car accident in Story 1 occur?
2. What is the narrator's marital status in Story 2?
3. At the end of Story 1, what flutters close to the narrator's face?
4. In Story 1, who runs a furniture store?
5. According to the narrator in Story 1, all of the following people had given the narrator drugs except for who?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)