|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says in Story 8, "In Warsaw, my city, we drive in the park after twelve in the night, but the rules are saying no, you must not go to the park after this time, 12pm middle-night"?
(b) The second man.
(c) The narrator.
2. According to the narrator in Story 10, the nurses at the hospital are pumping ________ by the quart.
3. What is the narrator of Story 10 referring to when he says to bill, "Pay me back when they give you yours"?
4. What type of weapon is the narrator carrying on him in Story 2?
(a) A gun.
(b) A knife.
(c) A hammer.
5. In Story 1, who runs a furniture store?
(a) The Student's brother.
(b) The Salesman's girlfriend.
(c) The Indian's father.
(d) The narrator's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug does the narrator of Story 6 say is a very famous guru of the love generation?
2. Who is the only customer at the Vine when the narrator arrives in the beginning of Story 5?
3. According to the narrator of Story 6, where he is now, how many weeks of winter occur in September?
4. What does the narrator's "new companion" in Story 2 want from the narrator?
5. The narrator defines Michelle in Story 7 as all of the following except for which?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)