|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Georgie referring to when he says, "We killed the mother and saved the children"?
(a) The rabbit.
(b) The dog.
(c) The squirrel.
(d) The duck.
2. According to the narrator in Story 2, how does he feel about his child?
(a) He is afraid of him.
(b) He enjoys him.
(c) He wants to put him up for adoption.
(d) He hates him.
3. What type of blemish does Bill have on his face?
(d) Bullet hole.
4. What is the name of the narrator's two friends in Story 2?
(a) Donny and Matthew.
(b) Charles and Michael.
(c) Tom and Richard.
(d) Sam and Carol.
5. Who used to own the house that the narrator and Wayne are at?
(b) Wayne's mother.
(c) Wayne's ex-girlfriend.
(d) Wayne's former boss.
Short Answer Questions
1. In his flashback, the narrator in Story 1 reveals that earlier in the day the ________ and him had swept down into ________.
2. According to the narrator of Story 6, where he is now, how many weeks of winter occur in September?
3. Who does the wounded man in the Emergency Room in Story 6 accuse of injuring him?
4. What is the boat pulling behind it in Story 5?
5. Every time Bill thinks of his first bullet wound, what happens to him?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)