|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what city do Michelle and John run off to?
(b) Kansas City.
2. Who is the narrator of Story 2 referring to when he says, "I'd better just go after him, instead of waiting"?
3. How many baby rabbits were there in Story 6?
4. According to the narrator in Story 1, who was snoring loudly and rudely after the car accident?
(a) The Salesman.
(b) He was.
(c) The baby.
(d) The passenger of the other car.
5. What embarrassing moment does the narrator of Story 9 remember happening to him at the library?
(a) He was asked to leave the library for being too loud.
(b) He had toilet paper stuck to his shoe.
(c) His pant zipper was down.
(d) He fell down the stairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Story 8, what is the military woman at the tavern's marital status?
2. Who does the wounded man in the Emergency Room in Story 6 accuse of injuring him?
3. What motel is the narrator and Michelle staying at in Story 7?
4. What type of weapon is the narrator carrying on him in Story 2?
5. Who asks the question in Story 1, "Are you hearing unusual sounds or voices?"
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)