|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Story 8, the narrator tells the military woman from the tavern that he is locked out of his ________.
(a) Friend's house.
(b) Bank account.
2. What does Dundun bring to McInnes in Story 4 to make him feel better?
(a) Bread and water.
(b) An asprin and juice.
(c) Water and marijuana.
(d) Beer and water.
3. What is the boat pulling behind it in Story 5?
(a) A sign.
(b) A dog on a raft.
(c) A naked woman.
(d) A buggie-boarder.
4. Who is pregnant in the beginning of Story 7?
(a) The narrator's girlfriend.
(b) Richard's daughter.
(c) Georgie's fiance.
(d) Wayne's wife.
5. Where is the narrator at the beginning of Story 1?
(a) In a hotel.
(b) At a bar.
(c) On the side of the road.
(d) In a hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Georgie believe to be all over the Operating Room floor in Story 6?
2. In Story 2, where does the narrator meet the "first man"?
3. Where did the narrator first meet Dundun?
4. What does the Salesman hit with his car causing a severe accident in Story 1?
5. How far did the family promise to take the hitchhiking narrator?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)