|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the bar the narrator is at in Story 3?
(a) A J's Bar & Grill.
(b) The Vine.
(c) Blind Pig Pub.
(d) Big Daddy's.
2. What is the boat pulling behind it in Story 5?
(a) A sign.
(b) A naked woman.
(c) A dog on a raft.
(d) A buggie-boarder.
3. What is the narrator holding when he stops a semi-truck after the accident in Story 1?
(a) The Salesman's wife.
(b) The Salesman's baby.
(c) A shotgun.
(d) His sleeping bag.
4. In Story 5, the narrator and his girlfriend have been staying at the ________.
(a) Motel Inn.
(b) Motel 8.
(c) Holiday Inn.
(d) Hampton Inn.
5. How long does Happy Hour last in Story 9?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 4 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Salesman marital status?
2. What drug does the narrator of Story 6 say is a very famous guru of the love generation?
3. In his flashback, the narrator in Story 1 reveals that earlier in the day the ________ and him had swept down into ________.
4. What embarrassing moment does the narrator of Story 9 remember happening to him at the library?
5. The narrator reveals in Story 7 that the driver of the train is ________.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)