|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator defines Michelle in Story 7 as all of the following except for which?
(a) A murderer.
(c) A traitor.
2. In Story 9, what city is the narrator in?
(d) Granite Falls.
3. What is Wayne referring to in Story 5 when he says, "It is my sacrifice"?
(a) His outlook on life.
(b) Marriage with his wife.
(c) Buying drinks.
(d) Working to make money.
4. According to the narrator in Story 2, who sold him a gun?
5. What is the minimum amount of years Jack Hotel could spend in jail for his crime?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 50 years.
(c) 25 years.
(d) 100 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Kid Williams?
2. According to the narrator in Story 1, why was he admitted to Seattle General Hospital some years later?
3. Who overdoses on heroin at the end of Story 3?
4. According to the narrator in Story 8, ________ is Seattle's much favored sad jukebox song.
5. What type of job does Wayne tell the narrator they are going to perform in Story 5?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)