|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks the question in Story 1, "Are you hearing unusual sounds or voices?"
(b) The doctor.
(c) The Salesman.
(d) The narrator.
2. How long has the narrator been working at the hospital in Story 6?
(a) 16 weeks.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 6 months.
3. Who asks the narrator to take McInnes to the hospital?
(c) Jack Hotel.
4. Who drives a Volkswagen in Story 1?
(a) The Indian.
(b) The Teacher.
(c) The Mennonite.
(d) The college student.
5. Who is out in front of the abortion building in Story 7?
(b) A mime.
(c) A man in a gorilla costume.
(d) A guitarist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the weather like throughout Story 1?
2. What is the narrator of Story 10 referring to when he says to bill, "Pay me back when they give you yours"?
3. Where does Georgie tell the narrator he wants to go in Story 6?
4. In what branch of the military is the woman the narrator dances with at the tavern in Story 8?
5. Whose birthday is it in Story 4?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)