|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Kid Williams?
(a) A former actor.
(b) A former football player.
(c) A former boxer.
(d) A former singer.
2. According to the narrator in Story 10, the nurses at the hospital are pumping ________ by the quart.
3. What does Dundun bring to McInnes in Story 4 to make him feel better?
(a) Beer and water.
(b) Bread and water.
(c) An asprin and juice.
(d) Water and marijuana.
4. What is the name of the bar the narrator is at in Story 3?
(a) Blind Pig Pub.
(b) A J's Bar & Grill.
(c) Big Daddy's.
(d) The Vine.
5. The "second man" in Story 8 tells the narrator that he lied and that he is actually from ________.
(d) Corpus Christie.
Short Answer Questions
1. The first time Bill was shot, the bullet went in his ________.
2. According to the narrator in Story 1, all of the following people had given the narrator drugs except for who?
3. Who is the clerk in the Emergency Room in Story 6?
4. From whom did Bill receive two of his bullet wounds from?
5. Story 3 opens with the narrator seeing ________ in an olive-green three-piece suit, with his blond hair combed back and his face shining and suffering.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)