|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the military woman at tavern get married?
(a) 7 years ago.
(b) Never married.
(c) 2 years ago.
(d) 4 days ago.
2. What is Wayne referring to in Story 5 when he says, "It is my sacrifice"?
(a) Buying drinks.
(b) His outlook on life.
(c) Marriage with his wife.
(d) Working to make money.
3. According to the narrator in Story 7, Michelle leaves him permanently for a man named ________.
(a) John Doe.
(b) John Brown.
(c) John Smith.
(d) John Carrey.
4. From whom did Bill receive two of his bullet wounds from?
(a) The narrator.
(b) A mugger.
(c) His two ex-wives.
(d) His son.
5. The narrator reveals in Story 7 that the driver of the train is ________.
(d) Blind and deaf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of vehicle does the narrator of Story 2 drive?
2. What is the name of the bar the narrator is at in Story 3?
3. How much money does Wayne and the narrator each receive for the scrap wire in Story 5?
4. In Story 2, who is the woman at the narrator's "new companion's" home referring to when she says, "If you don't take him off our street I'm calling the police"?
5. The narrator states that ________ is like a railroad club car that had somehow run itself off the tracks into a swamp of time where it awaited the blows of the wrecking ball.
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)