|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Richard in Story 2, the people at the farmhouse use to be ________.
2. What is the narrator's marital status in Story 2?
3. Why is McInnes not at the hospital in the beginning of Story 4?
(a) Nobody has a car to take McInnes.
(b) Dundun refuses to let McInnes go.
(c) McInnes doesn't want to go.
(d) Jack Hotel crashed the car.
4. What is Wayne referring to in Story 5 when he says, "It is my sacrifice"?
(a) Working to make money.
(b) Marriage with his wife.
(c) Buying drinks.
(d) His outlook on life.
5. What is the boat pulling behind it in Story 5?
(a) A dog on a raft.
(b) A buggie-boarder.
(c) A naked woman.
(d) A sign.
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator reveals in Story 2 that one of his friends got hurt while they were burglarizing a ________.
2. How long has the narrator been working at the hospital in Story 6?
3. The narrator follows the man from the train into a ________ in Story 7.
4. According to the narrator, he and the Salesman developed a dangerous cynical camaraderie beginning in ________.
5. According to Dundun in Story 4, why does McInnes not feel good?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)