|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Story 7, what do the picketers outside the abortion clinic throw at the narrator when he leaves the building?
(b) Holy water.
2. In Story 7, the narrator follows a man off the train and into a ________ neighborhood.
3. What is the "new companion's" real name in Story 2?
4. When Bill looks back at his life, he says he sees _______.
(a) Flowery meadows.
(b) A dark hole.
(c) Wrecked cars.
(d) A pretty rainbow.
5. In what branch of the military is the woman the narrator dances with at the tavern in Story 8?
(b) Air Force.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who used to own the house that the narrator and Wayne are at?
2. When asked by the semi-truck driver, "Is everybody dead?" How does the narrator respond?
3. How long has the narrator been working at the hospital in Story 6?
4. Who is the orderly at the hospital is a friend of the narrator in Story 6?
5. All of the following people are inside the farmhouse in Story 4, except for who?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)