|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What specific item is the narrator and Wayne after on the job?
(a) Copper wire.
(b) Brass piping.
(c) Redwood oak flooring.
(d) Crystal chandelier.
2. What crime was Jack Hotel being tried for in Story 3?
(b) Armed robbery.
(d) Grand theft.
3. In Story 7, the narrator follows a man off the train and into a ________ neighborhood.
4. The "second man" in Story 8 tells the narrator that he lied and that he is actually from ________.
(d) Corpus Christie.
5. What two people is the narrator calling for in the streets in Story 8?
(a) Maury and Carol.
(b) Brent and Stacy.
(c) Lauren and Kevin.
(d) Adam and Shasha.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the wounded man in the Emergency Room in Story 6 accuse of injuring him?
2. According to the narrator in Story 10, the nurses at the hospital are pumping ________ by the quart.
3. How many baby rabbits were there in Story 6?
4. According to the narrator of Story 3, at ________ some of the most terrible things happen to him.
5. Who is Kid Williams?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)