|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the narrator's roommate in Story 10 that he shaves?
2. Why does the narrator of Story 8 not take the military woman from the tavern to a motel?
(a) His friend is waiting for him.
(b) He doesn't want to leave the tavern.
(c) He doesn't want to have relations with her.
(d) He can't afford it.
3. How much money does Nez Perce say the narrator owes him in Story 9?
4. What does the narrator's "new companion" in Story 2 want from the narrator?
(b) A place to stay.
(d) A ride home.
5. According to the narrator in Story 2, who sold him a gun?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator in Story 10, the nurses at the hospital are pumping ________ by the quart.
2. What type of weapon is the narrator carrying on him in Story 2?
3. In Story 5, what does the narrator say his car did not need?
4. Where is the narrator at the beginning of Story 1?
5. What profession does Dundun say he would not mind working?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)