|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bill looks back at his life, he says he sees _______.
(a) A pretty rainbow.
(b) Flowery meadows.
(c) A dark hole.
(d) Wrecked cars.
2. What is Wayne referring to in Story 5 when he says, "It is my sacrifice"?
(a) Marriage with his wife.
(b) Working to make money.
(c) Buying drinks.
(d) His outlook on life.
3. What is the name of the wounded man in the Emergency Room in Story 6?
(a) Patrick Donovan.
(b) Dale Mabry.
(c) Roderick Delberry.
(d) Terrence Weber.
4. What is the name of the narrator's roommate in Story 10 that he shaves?
5. Story 9 opens with the narrator saying he was after a ________ who was always in the company of a boy.
(a) 16 year old cheerleader.
(b) 17 year old belly dancer.
(c) 14 year old cowgirl.
(d) 15 year old ballerina.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Story 5, what does the narrator say his car did not need?
2. Why does the narrator of Story 8 not take the military woman from the tavern to a motel?
3. What does Georgie believe to be all over the Operating Room floor in Story 6?
4. In what branch of the military is the woman the narrator dances with at the tavern in Story 8?
5. According to the narrator of Story 3, at ________ some of the most terrible things happen to him.
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)