|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What specific item is the narrator and Wayne after on the job?
(a) Brass piping.
(b) Crystal chandelier.
(c) Redwood oak flooring.
(d) Copper wire.
2. According to the narrator in Story 10, the nurses at the hospital are pumping ________ by the quart.
3. In Story 9, what city is the narrator in?
(c) Granite Falls.
4. Where does the police officer take the hitchhiking narrator following the car accident?
(a) To the hospital.
(b) To jail.
(c) To the narrator's house.
(d) To a shelter.
5. Who does the military woman from the tavern say she could introduce the narrator to her husband as?
(a) Her uncle.
(b) Her nephew.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose birthday is it in Story 4?
2. In Story 5, the narrator and his girlfriend have been staying at the ________.
3. How much money does Wayne and the narrator each receive for the scrap wire in Story 5?
4. What is the "second man's" real name?
5. In Story 5, what offer does Wayne make to the narrator?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)