|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is McInnes not at the hospital in the beginning of Story 4?
(a) Dundun refuses to let McInnes go.
(b) McInnes doesn't want to go.
(c) Nobody has a car to take McInnes.
(d) Jack Hotel crashed the car.
2. In Story 5, what does the narrator say his car did not need?
(a) A key.
(b) Exhaust pipe.
3. In Story 2, who is the woman at the narrator's "new companion's" home referring to when she says, "If you don't take him off our street I'm calling the police"?
(b) The new companion.
(c) The narrator.
4. According to the narrator in Story 1, who was snoring loudly and rudely after the car accident?
(a) He was.
(b) The baby.
(c) The passenger of the other car.
(d) The Salesman.
5. Who is the orderly at the hospital is a friend of the narrator in Story 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator reveals in Story 7 that the driver of the train is ________.
2. In what branch of the military is the woman the narrator dances with at the tavern in Story 8?
3. How long does Happy Hour last in Story 9?
4. Who is Angelique?
5. Who says in Story 8, "In Warsaw, my city, we drive in the park after twelve in the night, but the rules are saying no, you must not go to the park after this time, 12pm middle-night"?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)