|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the minimum amount of years Jack Hotel could spend in jail for his crime?
(a) 100 years.
(b) 50 years.
(c) 25 years.
(d) 10 years.
2. In Story 1, who runs a furniture store?
(a) The Student's brother.
(b) The Indian's father.
(c) The narrator's wife.
(d) The Salesman's girlfriend.
3. What is Jack Hotels's real name?
(a) Joshua Hughston.
(b) Harry Jacobson.
(c) George Hoddel.
(d) Jack Hamilton.
4. In Story 5, whose ex-girlfriend did the narrator end up marrying?
(c) Jack Hotel.
5. Who is Tim Bishop?
(a) The owner of the farm house.
(b) Blue's boyfriend.
(c) The narrator's best friend.
(d) McInnes' brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Georgie referring to when he says, "We killed the mother and saved the children"?
2. How is the narrator receiving money in Story 3?
3. The narrator defines Michelle in Story 7 as all of the following except for which?
4. In Story 8, the narrator tells the military woman from the tavern that he is locked out of his ________.
5. What virus does the narrator of Story 4 reveal McInnes has?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)