|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator states in Story 1 that by the sweet voices of the family inside the car, he knew ________.
(a) They would take good care of the narrator.
(b) That they were friendly.
(c) They would have an accident.
(d) That they had young children.
2. Who is out in front of the abortion building in Story 7?
(a) A man in a gorilla costume.
(b) A mime.
(c) A guitarist.
3. Who does the military woman from the tavern say she could introduce the narrator to her husband as?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her cousin.
(c) Her nephew.
(d) Her uncle.
4. Who is pregnant in the beginning of Story 7?
(a) Georgie's fiance.
(b) Richard's daughter.
(c) Wayne's wife.
(d) The narrator's girlfriend.
5. How long has the narrator been working at the hospital in Story 6?
(a) 16 weeks.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 3 weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. The first time Bill was shot, the bullet went in his ________.
2. In Story 2, who is the woman at the narrator's "new companion's" home referring to when she says, "If you don't take him off our street I'm calling the police"?
3. The narrator defines Michelle in Story 7 as all of the following except for which?
4. For what reason does the narrator say Michelle fired the gun at him?
5. According to the narrator in Story 1, who was snoring loudly and rudely after the car accident?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)