|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What embarrassing moment does the narrator of Story 9 remember happening to him at the library?
(a) He had toilet paper stuck to his shoe.
(b) His pant zipper was down.
(c) He fell down the stairs.
(d) He was asked to leave the library for being too loud.
2. Who says in Story 8, "In Warsaw, my city, we drive in the park after twelve in the night, but the rules are saying no, you must not go to the park after this time, 12pm middle-night"?
(c) The narrator.
(d) The second man.
3. Who asks the narrator to take McInnes to the hospital?
(c) Jack Hotel.
4. Who does the narrator believe is coming to shoot his left leg off in Story 2?
5. What motel is the narrator and Michelle staying at in Story 7?
(a) Motel 6.
(b) Economy Inn.
(c) Rebel Motel.
(d) Red Roof Inn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What profession does Dundun say he would not mind working?
2. What part of the hospital is the narrator working at in Story 6?
3. Where is the narrator at the end of Story 1?
4. Who is Kid Williams?
5. According to the narrator in Story 1, who was snoring loudly and rudely after the car accident?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)