|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In his flashback, the narrator in Story 1 reveals that earlier in the day the ________ and him had swept down into ________.
(a) Salesman / Kansas City.
(b) The Teacher / Chinatown.
(c) The Student / Savannah.
(d) The Indian / Forks.
2. All of the following people are inside the farmhouse in Story 4, except for who?
(a) Jack Hotel.
3. Who is Tim Bishop?
(a) The owner of the farm house.
(b) The narrator's best friend.
(c) Blue's boyfriend.
(d) McInnes' brother.
4. At the end of Story 1, what flutters close to the narrator's face?
(a) An ugly moth.
(b) A colorful butterfly.
(c) A noisy bee.
(d) A yellow bird.
5. According to the narrator, he and the Salesman developed a dangerous cynical camaraderie beginning in ________.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the minimum amount of years Jack Hotel could spend in jail for his crime?
2. In Story 1, who is Janice?
3. About how old does the narrator guess the sleeping baby in the backseat of the family's vehicle to be in Story 1?
4. What virus does the narrator of Story 4 reveal McInnes has?
5. Whose birthday is it in Story 4?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)