|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dundun bring to McInnes in Story 4 to make him feel better?
(a) Water and marijuana.
(b) Beer and water.
(c) Bread and water.
(d) An asprin and juice.
2. Who is the narrator of Story 2 referring to when he says, "I'd better just go after him, instead of waiting"?
3. Where is the narrator at the beginning of Story 2?
(a) The Washington Monument.
(b) The Vine.
(c) The Veterans of Foreign Wars Hall.
(d) The Museum of Science and Industry.
4. In his flashback, the narrator in Story 1 reveals that earlier in the day the ________ and him had swept down into ________.
(a) The Teacher / Chinatown.
(b) Salesman / Kansas City.
(c) The Student / Savannah.
(d) The Indian / Forks.
5. According to the narrator in Story 1, all of the following people had given the narrator drugs except for who?
(a) The Indian.
(b) The Teacher.
(c) The Salesman.
(d) The Student.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator find inside his car in Story 2?
2. At the end of Story 1, what flutters close to the narrator's face?
3. Who is Alsatia?
4. In Story 1, who is Janice?
5. What does the narrator's "new companion" in Story 2 want from the narrator?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)