|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the narrator's marital status in Story 2?
2. How does the narrator's "new companion" communicate in Story 2?
(a) In pig-latin.
(b) By sign language.
(c) By song.
(d) With pictures.
3. About how old does the narrator guess the sleeping baby in the backseat of the family's vehicle to be in Story 1?
(a) 12 month.
(b) 9 months.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 24 months.
4. What time does the car accident in Story 1 occur?
(a) 5:45 pm.
(b) 12 am.
(c) 3:15 am.
(d) 3:30 pm.
5. In his flashback, the narrator in Story 1 reveals that earlier in the day the ________ and him had swept down into ________.
(a) The Teacher / Chinatown.
(b) Salesman / Kansas City.
(c) The Student / Savannah.
(d) The Indian / Forks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the narrator receiving money in Story 3?
2. The Bride of Death in Story 2 is a nickname the narrator gives to ________.
3. What third location does the narrator's new companion want to go to in Story 2?
4. In Story 2, where does the narrator meet the "first man"?
5. Story 3 opens with the narrator seeing ________ in an olive-green three-piece suit, with his blond hair combed back and his face shining and suffering.
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)