|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator in Story 1, who was snoring loudly and rudely after the car accident?
(a) The Salesman.
(b) The passenger of the other car.
(c) He was.
(d) The baby.
2. According to the narrator in Story 1, why was he admitted to Seattle General Hospital some years later?
(a) For surgery.
(b) For a bacterial infection.
(c) For mental evaluation.
(d) For detox.
3. Why is McInnes not at the hospital in the beginning of Story 4?
(a) McInnes doesn't want to go.
(b) Nobody has a car to take McInnes.
(c) Dundun refuses to let McInnes go.
(d) Jack Hotel crashed the car.
4. What third location does the narrator's new companion want to go to in Story 2?
(a) The drug store.
(b) The hospital.
(c) The bar.
(d) A farmhouse.
5. What is the name of the bar the narrator is at in Story 3?
(a) Big Daddy's.
(b) The Vine.
(c) Blind Pig Pub.
(d) A J's Bar & Grill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dundun live?
2. Where is the narrator at the beginning of Story 2?
3. The Bride of Death in Story 2 is a nickname the narrator gives to ________.
4. How is the narrator receiving money in Story 3?
5. Who is the narrator of Story 2 referring to when he says, "I'd better just go after him, instead of waiting"?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)