|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator in Story 2, who sold him a gun?
2. In his flashback, the narrator in Story 1 reveals that earlier in the day the ________ and him had swept down into ________.
(a) The Teacher / Chinatown.
(b) The Student / Savannah.
(c) The Indian / Forks.
(d) Salesman / Kansas City.
3. Who is Tim Bishop?
(a) McInnes' brother.
(b) The narrator's best friend.
(c) Blue's boyfriend.
(d) The owner of the farm house.
4. What does the narrator find inside his car in Story 2?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A note.
(c) A Bible.
(d) A man sleeping.
5. Who is the narrator of Story 2 referring to when he says, "I'd better just go after him, instead of waiting"?
Short Answer Questions
1. When asked by the semi-truck driver, "Is everybody dead?" How does the narrator respond?
2. Where is the narrator at the beginning of Story 2?
3. Who is Kid Williams?
4. According to the narrator, he and the Salesman developed a dangerous cynical camaraderie beginning in ________.
5. At the end of Story 1, what flutters close to the narrator's face?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)