|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the minimum amount of years Jack Hotel could spend in jail for his crime?
(a) 25 years.
(b) 50 years.
(c) 100 years.
(d) 10 years.
2. Who overdoses on heroin at the end of Story 3?
(a) The Salesman.
(b) Kid Williams.
(d) Jack Hotel.
3. Who is the narrator of Story 2 referring to when he says, "I'd better just go after him, instead of waiting"?
4. In Story 1, who runs a furniture store?
(a) The Salesman's girlfriend.
(b) The narrator's wife.
(c) The Indian's father.
(d) The Student's brother.
5. Where is the narrator at the end of Story 1?
(a) At a bar.
(b) In a mental institution.
(c) At a party.
(d) In a cemetary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before bringing the narrator home, who does the Salesman want to stop and see in Story 1?
2. What crime was Jack Hotel being tried for in Story 3?
3. What does Jack Hotel and the narrator buy with their money in Story 3?
4. What type of party is Jack Hotel throwing for himself at the bar in Story 3?
5. What does the narrator find inside his car in Story 2?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)