|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before bringing the narrator home, who does the Salesman want to stop and see in Story 1?
(a) His wife.
(b) His mother.
(c) His sister.
(d) His girlfriend.
2. According to the narrator in Story 2, how long has he been friends with his two friends?
(a) 19 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) Over a year.
(d) 6 months.
3. What is the weather like throughout Story 1?
4. What is the Salesman marital status?
5. In Story 2, who is the woman at the narrator's "new companion's" home referring to when she says, "If you don't take him off our street I'm calling the police"?
(b) The narrator.
(d) The new companion.
Short Answer Questions
1. About how old does the narrator guess the sleeping baby in the backseat of the family's vehicle to be in Story 1?
2. The host of the party at the farmhouse tells the narrator that ________ does not want the "new companion" at the house.
3. According to the narrator of Story 3, at ________ some of the most terrible things happen to him.
4. What does the narrator's "new companion" in Story 2 want from the narrator?
5. What is the name of the bar the narrator is at in Story 3?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)