|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Richard in Story 2, the people at the farmhouse use to be ________.
2. According to the narrator of Story 3, at ________ some of the most terrible things happen to him.
(a) The Vine.
(b) Big Daddy's.
(c) Blind Pig Pub.
(d) A J's Bar & Grill.
3. What is the minimum amount of years Jack Hotel could spend in jail for his crime?
(a) 25 years.
(b) 50 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 100 years.
4. What does Dundun bring to McInnes in Story 4 to make him feel better?
(a) Beer and water.
(b) Bread and water.
(c) Water and marijuana.
(d) An asprin and juice.
5. According to the narrator in Story 2, how long has he been friends with his two friends?
(a) 19 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) Over a year.
(d) 6 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the narrator at the end of Story 1?
2. Who is Tim Bishop?
3. What is the Salesman marital status?
4. Before bringing the narrator home, who does the Salesman want to stop and see in Story 1?
5. Who drives a Volkswagen in Story 1?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)