|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In his flashback, the narrator in Story 1 reveals that earlier in the day the ________ and him had swept down into ________.
(a) The Student / Savannah.
(b) The Indian / Forks.
(c) Salesman / Kansas City.
(d) The Teacher / Chinatown.
2. Who does the narrator believe is coming to shoot his left leg off in Story 2?
3. In Story 2, who is the woman at the narrator's "new companion's" home referring to when she says, "If you don't take him off our street I'm calling the police"?
(b) The narrator.
(c) The new companion.
4. What type of party is Jack Hotel throwing for himself at the bar in Story 3?
(a) A welcome home party.
(b) A going away party.
(c) A bachelor party.
(d) A birthday party.
5. According to the narrator in Story 1, who was snoring loudly and rudely after the car accident?
(a) The baby.
(b) He was.
(c) The Salesman.
(d) The passenger of the other car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Story 3 opens with the narrator seeing ________ in an olive-green three-piece suit, with his blond hair combed back and his face shining and suffering.
2. Where is the narrator at the beginning of Story 1?
3. What does Jack Hotel and the narrator buy with their money in Story 3?
4. Who asks the question in Story 1, "Are you hearing unusual sounds or voices?"
5. According to the narrator of Story 3, at ________ some of the most terrible things happen to him.
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)