|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Salesman marital status?
2. What is the name of the bar the narrator is at in Story 3?
(a) Big Daddy's.
(b) A J's Bar & Grill.
(c) The Vine.
(d) Blind Pig Pub.
3. What crime was Jack Hotel being tried for in Story 3?
(c) Grand theft.
(d) Armed robbery.
4. What does the narrator's "new companion" in Story 2 want from the narrator?
(a) A place to stay.
(d) A ride home.
5. According to the narrator in Story 2, how does he feel about his child?
(a) He wants to put him up for adoption.
(b) He enjoys him.
(c) He hates him.
(d) He is afraid of him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who overdoses on heroin at the end of Story 3?
2. Who is Tim Bishop?
3. What is Jack Hotels's real name?
4. What is the narrator holding when he stops a semi-truck after the accident in Story 1?
5. According to Richard in Story 2, the people at the farmhouse use to be ________.
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)