|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When asked by the semi-truck driver, "Is everybody dead?" How does the narrator respond?
(a) "No, not everbody."
(b) "How should I know."
(c) "I can't tell who is and who isn't."
(d) "Yes, everybody is dead."
2. According to the narrator in Story 1, why was he admitted to Seattle General Hospital some years later?
(a) For surgery.
(b) For detox.
(c) For a bacterial infection.
(d) For mental evaluation.
3. Who is Tim Bishop?
(a) Blue's boyfriend.
(b) McInnes' brother.
(c) The owner of the farm house.
(d) The narrator's best friend.
4. How is the narrator receiving money in Story 3?
(a) By being a drug dealer.
(b) By working as a construction worker.
(c) By stealing a dead man's social security checks.
(d) By prostituting himself.
5. Who is the narrator of Story 2 referring to when he says, "I'd better just go after him, instead of waiting"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What profession does Dundun say he would not mind working?
2. Who drives a Volkswagen in Story 1?
3. What is Jack Hotels's real name?
4. Who does the narrator believe is coming to shoot his left leg off in Story 2?
5. In Story 5, whose ex-girlfriend did the narrator end up marrying?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)