|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The host of the party at the farmhouse tells the narrator that ________ does not want the "new companion" at the house.
2. In Story 1, who runs a furniture store?
(a) The Indian's father.
(b) The Salesman's girlfriend.
(c) The Student's brother.
(d) The narrator's wife.
3. What is the Salesman marital status?
4. All of the following people are inside the farmhouse in Story 4, except for who?
(d) Jack Hotel.
5. The narrator states in Story 1 that by the sweet voices of the family inside the car, he knew ________.
(a) That they were friendly.
(b) They would have an accident.
(c) That they had young children.
(d) They would take good care of the narrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. In his flashback, the narrator in Story 1 reveals that earlier in the day the ________ and him had swept down into ________.
2. What does the narrator's "new companion" in Story 2 want from the narrator?
3. Who asks the narrator to take McInnes to the hospital?
4. The narrator reveals in Story 2 that one of his friends got hurt while they were burglarizing a ________.
5. According to the narrator in Story 1, why was he admitted to Seattle General Hospital some years later?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)