|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Story 1, what flutters close to the narrator's face?
(a) A noisy bee.
(b) A colorful butterfly.
(c) An ugly moth.
(d) A yellow bird.
2. According to the narrator, he and the Salesman developed a dangerous cynical camaraderie beginning in ________.
(b) New York.
3. According to the narrator in Story 2, how does he feel about his child?
(a) He hates him.
(b) He enjoys him.
(c) He is afraid of him.
(d) He wants to put him up for adoption.
4. The narrator states in Story 1 that by the sweet voices of the family inside the car, he knew ________.
(a) That they had young children.
(b) That they were friendly.
(c) They would take good care of the narrator.
(d) They would have an accident.
5. Who is Tim Bishop?
(a) McInnes' brother.
(b) Blue's boyfriend.
(c) The owner of the farm house.
(d) The narrator's best friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Dundun in Story 4, why does McInnes not feel good?
2. In Story 2, where does the narrator meet the "first man"?
3. Story 3 opens with the narrator seeing ________ in an olive-green three-piece suit, with his blond hair combed back and his face shining and suffering.
4. In his flashback, the narrator in Story 1 reveals that earlier in the day the ________ and him had swept down into ________.
5. What is the minimum amount of years Jack Hotel could spend in jail for his crime?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)