|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Story 1, what flutters close to the narrator's face?
(a) A yellow bird.
(b) A noisy bee.
(c) A colorful butterfly.
(d) An ugly moth.
2. Where is the narrator at the beginning of Story 1?
(a) In a hotel.
(b) In a hospital.
(c) At a bar.
(d) On the side of the road.
3. The Bride of Death in Story 2 is a nickname the narrator gives to ________.
4. How does the narrator's "new companion" communicate in Story 2?
(a) By song.
(b) With pictures.
(c) By sign language.
(d) In pig-latin.
5. In Story 2, who is the woman at the narrator's "new companion's" home referring to when she says, "If you don't take him off our street I'm calling the police"?
(a) The new companion.
(b) The narrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks the question in Story 1, "Are you hearing unusual sounds or voices?"
2. What does the Salesman hit with his car causing a severe accident in Story 1?
3. What is Jack Hotels's real name?
4. What is the name of the narrator's two friends in Story 2?
5. What is the "new companion's" real name in Story 2?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)