|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose birthday is it in Story 4?
(c) Jack Hotel.
(d) The narrator.
2. About how old does the narrator guess the sleeping baby in the backseat of the family's vehicle to be in Story 1?
(a) 24 months.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 9 months.
(d) 12 month.
3. At the end of Story 1, what flutters close to the narrator's face?
(a) A yellow bird.
(b) A noisy bee.
(c) An ugly moth.
(d) A colorful butterfly.
4. According to Richard in Story 2, the people at the farmhouse use to be ________.
5. What does the Salesman hit with his car causing a severe accident in Story 1?
(a) Another car.
(b) A deer.
(c) A light pole.
(d) A tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who drives a Volkswagen in Story 1?
2. In Story 5, whose ex-girlfriend did the narrator end up marrying?
3. According to the narrator, he and the Salesman developed a dangerous cynical camaraderie beginning in ________.
4. Who asks the narrator to take McInnes to the hospital?
5. Story 3 opens with the narrator seeing ________ in an olive-green three-piece suit, with his blond hair combed back and his face shining and suffering.
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)