|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator's "new companion" in Story 2 want from the narrator?
(b) A place to stay.
(c) A ride home.
2. In Story 2, where does the narrator meet the "first man"?
(a) After a dance.
(b) After a football game.
(c) After a parade.
(d) After a baseball game.
3. According to the narrator in Story 1, who was snoring loudly and rudely after the car accident?
(a) The Salesman.
(b) The passenger of the other car.
(c) He was.
(d) The baby.
4. Where does the police officer take the hitchhiking narrator following the car accident?
(a) To jail.
(b) To the narrator's house.
(c) To the hospital.
(d) To a shelter.
5. Story 3 opens with the narrator seeing ________ in an olive-green three-piece suit, with his blond hair combed back and his face shining and suffering.
(b) Jack Hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of party is Jack Hotel throwing for himself at the bar in Story 3?
2. What does the narrator find inside his car in Story 2?
3. What is the "new companion's" real name in Story 2?
4. The narrator reveals in Story 2 that one of his friends got hurt while they were burglarizing a ________.
5. Who does the narrator believe is coming to shoot his left leg off in Story 2?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)