|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the "new companion's" real name in Story 2?
2. Where does Dundun live?
(a) At the farmhouse.
(b) In an apartment.
(c) In a subway tunnel.
(d) In the back of his car.
3. Where does the police officer take the hitchhiking narrator following the car accident?
(a) To the narrator's house.
(b) To jail.
(c) To a shelter.
(d) To the hospital.
4. What third location does the narrator's new companion want to go to in Story 2?
(a) The drug store.
(b) A farmhouse.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The bar.
5. Where is the narrator at the beginning of Story 2?
(a) The Museum of Science and Industry.
(b) The Washington Monument.
(c) The Vine.
(d) The Veterans of Foreign Wars Hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the narrator of Story 2 referring to when he says, "I'd better just go after him, instead of waiting"?
2. According to the narrator of Story 3, at ________ some of the most terrible things happen to him.
3. Who asks the narrator to take McInnes to the hospital?
4. Who is Tim Bishop?
5. Why is McInnes not at the hospital in the beginning of Story 4?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)