|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Alsatia?
(a) Richard's daughter.
(b) The narrator's wife.
(c) Stan's sister.
(d) Caplan's girlfriend.
2. What third location does the narrator's new companion want to go to in Story 2?
(a) The hospital.
(b) A farmhouse.
(c) The drug store.
(d) The bar.
3. What is the minimum amount of years Jack Hotel could spend in jail for his crime?
(a) 100 years.
(b) 50 years.
(c) 25 years.
(d) 10 years.
4. The narrator reveals in Story 2 that one of his friends got hurt while they were burglarizing a ________.
(b) Gas station.
(d) Department store.
5. Who does the narrator call "Nurse" in Story 5?
(b) The bartender.
(d) Wayne's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only customer at the Vine when the narrator arrives in the beginning of Story 5?
2. How much did the narrator of Story 5 originally pay for his vehicle?
3. What does Dundun bring to McInnes in Story 4 to make him feel better?
4. What does Jack Hotel and the narrator buy with their money in Story 3?
5. According to the narrator in Story 1, all of the following people had given the narrator drugs except for who?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)