|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator's "new companion" in Story 2 want from the narrator?
(a) A place to stay.
(d) A ride home.
2. Why is the narrator visiting Dundun in Story 4?
(a) To buy marijuana.
(b) To buy pharmaceutical opium.
(c) To spend time with him.
(d) To appologize to him.
3. In Story 2, who is the woman at the narrator's "new companion's" home referring to when she says, "If you don't take him off our street I'm calling the police"?
(c) The narrator.
(d) The new companion.
4. What is Jack Hotels's real name?
(a) Joshua Hughston.
(b) Jack Hamilton.
(c) George Hoddel.
(d) Harry Jacobson.
5. The narrator reveals in Story 2 that one of his friends got hurt while they were burglarizing a ________.
(b) Gas station.
(c) Department store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of weapon is the narrator carrying on him in Story 2?
2. Why is McInnes not at the hospital in the beginning of Story 4?
3. Who does Wayne stop to see after he and the narrator finish work?
4. According to the narrator in Story 1, all of the following people had given the narrator drugs except for who?
5. Who extracts the knife from Terrence?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)