|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Wayne referring to in Story 5 when he says, "It is my sacrifice"?
(a) Working to make money.
(b) Marriage with his wife.
(c) Buying drinks.
(d) His outlook on life.
2. What is the minimum amount of years Jack Hotel could spend in jail for his crime?
(a) 50 years.
(b) 25 years.
(c) 100 years.
(d) 10 years.
3. Where is the family from that picks up the hitchhiking narrator in Story 1?
(a) Land O Lakes.
(b) San Diego.
4. In Story 5, what does the narrator say his car did not need?
(c) A key.
(d) Exhaust pipe.
5. All of the following people are inside the farmhouse in Story 4, except for who?
(d) Jack Hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator's "new companion" in Story 2 want from the narrator?
2. According to the narrator in Story 2, how long has he been friends with his two friends?
3. How many baby rabbits were there in Story 6?
4. Who drives a Volkswagen in Story 1?
5. What part of the hospital is the narrator working at in Story 6?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)