|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before bringing the narrator home, who does the Salesman want to stop and see in Story 1?
(a) His wife.
(b) His sister.
(c) His girlfriend.
(d) His mother.
2. Where does Georgie tell the narrator he wants to go in Story 6?
(a) To the aquarium.
(b) To church.
(c) To the zoo.
(d) To the park.
3. Why is the narrator visiting Dundun in Story 4?
(a) To buy pharmaceutical opium.
(b) To appologize to him.
(c) To spend time with him.
(d) To buy marijuana.
4. What is Jack Hotels's real name?
(a) Joshua Hughston.
(b) Jack Hamilton.
(c) Harry Jacobson.
(d) George Hoddel.
5. Where is the narrator at the beginning of Story 2?
(a) The Veterans of Foreign Wars Hall.
(b) The Museum of Science and Industry.
(c) The Washington Monument.
(d) The Vine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the wounded man in the Emergency Room in Story 6?
2. How many baby rabbits were there in Story 6?
3. Who is the narrator of Story 2 referring to when he says, "I'd better just go after him, instead of waiting"?
4. What is the weather like throughout Story 1?
5. Where did the narrator first meet Dundun?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)