|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks the narrator to take McInnes to the hospital?
(c) Jack Hotel.
2. According to Dundun in Story 4, why does McInnes not feel good?
(a) McInnes overdosed on pain killers.
(b) Dundun beat him up.
(c) Dundun shot him.
(d) McInnes has the flu.
3. In his flashback, the narrator in Story 1 reveals that earlier in the day the ________ and him had swept down into ________.
(a) The Indian / Forks.
(b) The Student / Savannah.
(c) The Teacher / Chinatown.
(d) Salesman / Kansas City.
4. Who does the narrator call "Nurse" in Story 5?
(a) The bartender.
(c) Wayne's wife.
5. Who extracts the knife from Terrence?
(a) The clerk.
(d) The narrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Tim Bishop?
2. Who does the wounded man in the Emergency Room in Story 6 accuse of injuring him?
3. According to the narrator in Story 1, why was he admitted to Seattle General Hospital some years later?
4. Where does Wayne take the narrator in Story 5?
5. Who is the orderly at the hospital is a friend of the narrator in Story 6?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)