|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About how old does the narrator guess the sleeping baby in the backseat of the family's vehicle to be in Story 1?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 24 months.
(c) 9 months.
(d) 12 month.
2. In Story 5, the narrator and his girlfriend have been staying at the ________.
(a) Hampton Inn.
(b) Motel 8.
(c) Holiday Inn.
(d) Motel Inn.
3. The narrator states in Story 1 that by the sweet voices of the family inside the car, he knew ________.
(a) They would take good care of the narrator.
(b) That they had young children.
(c) They would have an accident.
(d) That they were friendly.
4. According to the narrator in Story 1, all of the following people had given the narrator drugs except for who?
(a) The Salesman.
(b) The Student.
(c) The Indian.
(d) The Teacher.
5. In Story 5, what offer does Wayne make to the narrator?
(a) Wayne wants to buy the narrator's car.
(b) To open up a business together.
(c) To go to work with him.
(d) Wayne wants to be roommates with the narrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the boat pulling behind it in Story 5?
2. What is the name of the narrator's two friends in Story 2?
3. What does Georgie believe to be all over the Operating Room floor in Story 6?
4. According to the narrator in Story 1, why was he admitted to Seattle General Hospital some years later?
5. What does Jack Hotel and the narrator buy with their money in Story 3?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)