|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator in Story 2, how does he feel about his child?
(a) He is afraid of him.
(b) He enjoys him.
(c) He hates him.
(d) He wants to put him up for adoption.
2. What profession does Dundun say he would not mind working?
(a) A hitman.
(b) A pilot.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A doctor.
3. Who is the only customer at the Vine when the narrator arrives in the beginning of Story 5?
4. What does Georgie believe to be all over the Operating Room floor in Story 6?
5. Who extracts the knife from Terrence?
(b) The clerk.
(d) The narrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator's "new companion" communicate in Story 2?
2. How is the narrator receiving money in Story 3?
3. What is the narrator holding when he stops a semi-truck after the accident in Story 1?
4. How much money does Wayne and the narrator each receive for the scrap wire in Story 5?
5. According to the narrator of Story 3, at ________ some of the most terrible things happen to him.
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)