|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the narrator of Story 2 referring to when he says, "I'd better just go after him, instead of waiting"?
2. What part of the hospital is the narrator working at in Story 6?
(a) The morgue.
(b) Labor and delivery room.
(c) The cardiac arrest room.
(d) The Emergency Room.
3. In Story 5, what offer does Wayne make to the narrator?
(a) To go to work with him.
(b) Wayne wants to buy the narrator's car.
(c) To open up a business together.
(d) Wayne wants to be roommates with the narrator.
4. Who is Alsatia?
(a) Caplan's girlfriend.
(b) The narrator's wife.
(c) Stan's sister.
(d) Richard's daughter.
5. What animal does Georgie run over in Story 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Wayne referring to in Story 5 when he says, "It is my sacrifice"?
2. When asked by the semi-truck driver, "Is everybody dead?" How does the narrator respond?
3. Before bringing the narrator home, who does the Salesman want to stop and see in Story 1?
4. According to the narrator in Story 1, all of the following people had given the narrator drugs except for who?
5. About how old does the narrator guess the sleeping baby in the backseat of the family's vehicle to be in Story 1?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)