|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Story 5, the narrator says, "Your husband will beat you with a(n) ________ and the bus will pull away leaving you standing there in tears, but you were my ________."
(a) Belt / friend.
(b) Extension cord / mother.
(c) Baseball bat / sister.
(d) Tire iron / wife.
2. How much did the narrator of Story 5 originally pay for his vehicle?
3. At the end of Story 1, what flutters close to the narrator's face?
(a) A noisy bee.
(b) An ugly moth.
(c) A yellow bird.
(d) A colorful butterfly.
4. How far did the family promise to take the hitchhiking narrator?
(a) Half way.
(b) All the way.
(c) To the next exit.
(d) Just to Boulder.
5. What does the Salesman hit with his car causing a severe accident in Story 1?
(a) Another car.
(b) A light pole.
(c) A tree.
(d) A deer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What virus does the narrator of Story 4 reveal McInnes has?
2. Where does Wayne take the narrator in Story 5?
3. What type of party is Jack Hotel throwing for himself at the bar in Story 3?
4. Where does Dundun live?
5. Who is the narrator of Story 2 referring to when he says, "I'd better just go after him, instead of waiting"?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)