|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Story 3 opens with the narrator seeing ________ in an olive-green three-piece suit, with his blond hair combed back and his face shining and suffering.
(c) Jack Hotel.
2. According to the narrator in Story 2, how does he feel about his child?
(a) He is afraid of him.
(b) He enjoys him.
(c) He wants to put him up for adoption.
(d) He hates him.
3. What is the name of the narrator's two friends in Story 2?
(a) Charles and Michael.
(b) Donny and Matthew.
(c) Sam and Carol.
(d) Tom and Richard.
4. At the end of Story 1, what flutters close to the narrator's face?
(a) A yellow bird.
(b) A noisy bee.
(c) A colorful butterfly.
(d) An ugly moth.
5. In Story 1, who runs a furniture store?
(a) The Student's brother.
(b) The Indian's father.
(c) The Salesman's girlfriend.
(d) The narrator's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Story 5, the narrator and his girlfriend have been staying at the ________.
2. Who asks the question in Story 1, "Are you hearing unusual sounds or voices?"
3. What is the name of the bar the narrator is at in Story 3?
4. Who is Alsatia?
5. How much did the narrator of Story 5 originally pay for his vehicle?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)