|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Story 5, what does the narrator say his car did not need?
(a) A key.
(d) Exhaust pipe.
2. Why is the narrator visiting Dundun in Story 4?
(a) To appologize to him.
(b) To buy marijuana.
(c) To buy pharmaceutical opium.
(d) To spend time with him.
3. Who asks the narrator to take McInnes to the hospital?
(a) Jack Hotel.
4. All of the following people are inside the farmhouse in Story 4, except for who?
(b) Jack Hotel.
5. Where is the narrator at the end of Story 1?
(a) In a cemetary.
(b) At a party.
(c) At a bar.
(d) In a mental institution.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Wayne referring to in Story 5 when he says, "It is my sacrifice"?
2. What part of the hospital is the narrator working at in Story 6?
3. The narrator reveals in Story 2 that one of his friends got hurt while they were burglarizing a ________.
4. Who drives a Volkswagen in Story 1?
5. Who is the narrator of Story 2 referring to when he says, "I'd better just go after him, instead of waiting"?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)