|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Salesman hit with his car causing a severe accident in Story 1?
(a) Another car.
(b) A deer.
(c) A light pole.
(d) A tree.
2. What part of the hospital is the narrator working at in Story 6?
(a) The morgue.
(b) Labor and delivery room.
(c) The cardiac arrest room.
(d) The Emergency Room.
3. While hiking through the woods in Story 6, the narrator and Georgie stumble upon what they think is a(n) ________, but it is actually a(n) ________.
(a) Indian graveyard / playground.
(b) Drive-in movie theater / pet cemetary.
(c) Horse ranch / bull ranch.
(d) Military graveyard / drive-in movie theater.
4. Who was the naked woman flying over the river behind the boat in Story 5?
(a) Wayne's wife.
(b) Wayne's ex-fiance.
(c) Wayne's girlfriend.
(d) Wayne's daughter.
5. About how old does the narrator guess the sleeping baby in the backseat of the family's vehicle to be in Story 1?
(a) 9 months.
(b) 24 months.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 12 month.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator in Story 2, how does he feel about his child?
2. What is the narrator's marital status in Story 2?
3. Who used to own the house that the narrator and Wayne are at?
4. What type of vehicle does the narrator of Story 2 drive?
5. What crime was Jack Hotel being tried for in Story 3?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)