|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the weather like throughout Story 1?
2. In Story 5, the narrator and his girlfriend have been staying at the ________.
(a) Holiday Inn.
(b) Motel 8.
(c) Motel Inn.
(d) Hampton Inn.
3. Where does the police officer take the hitchhiking narrator following the car accident?
(a) To the hospital.
(b) To the narrator's house.
(c) To a shelter.
(d) To jail.
4. What is the name of the narrator's two friends in Story 2?
(a) Tom and Richard.
(b) Sam and Carol.
(c) Charles and Michael.
(d) Donny and Matthew.
5. According to the narrator of Story 6, where he is now, how many weeks of winter occur in September?
Short Answer Questions
1. While hiking through the woods in Story 6, the narrator and Georgie stumble upon what they think is a(n) ________, but it is actually a(n) ________.
2. What type of job does Wayne tell the narrator they are going to perform in Story 5?
3. What specific item is the narrator and Wayne after on the job?
4. About how old does the narrator guess the sleeping baby in the backseat of the family's vehicle to be in Story 1?
5. Who used to own the house that the narrator and Wayne are at?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)