|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The "second man" in Story 8 tells the narrator that he lied and that he is actually from ________.
(a) Corpus Christie.
2. What does Jack Hotel and the narrator buy with their money in Story 3?
(a) A car.
(b) An apartment.
(d) A cell phone.
3. How many baby rabbits were there in Story 6?
4. All of the following people are inside the farmhouse in Story 4, except for who?
(c) Jack Hotel.
5. Why is McInnes not at the hospital in the beginning of Story 4?
(a) Nobody has a car to take McInnes.
(b) Jack Hotel crashed the car.
(c) Dundun refuses to let McInnes go.
(d) McInnes doesn't want to go.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Georgie referring to when he says, "We killed the mother and saved the children"?
2. In Story 8, the narrator tells the military woman from the tavern that he is locked out of his ________.
3. What type of party is Jack Hotel throwing for himself at the bar in Story 3?
4. According to the narrator in Story 8, where does the narrator meet the "second man"?
5. According to the narrator of Story 3, at ________ some of the most terrible things happen to him.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)