|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Georgie referring to when he says, "We killed the mother and saved the children"?
(a) The dog.
(b) The duck.
(c) The squirrel.
(d) The rabbit.
2. According to Dundun in Story 4, why does McInnes not feel good?
(a) McInnes overdosed on pain killers.
(b) Dundun shot him.
(c) McInnes has the flu.
(d) Dundun beat him up.
3. In Story 5, whose ex-girlfriend did the narrator end up marrying?
(d) Jack Hotel.
4. How many baby rabbits were there in Story 6?
5. According to the narrator in Story 8, ________ is Seattle's much favored sad jukebox song.
(a) 16 Candles.
(b) Misty Blue.
(c) Baby Come To Me.
(d) He Will Break Your Heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two people is the narrator calling for in the streets in Story 8?
2. How long has the narrator been working at the hospital in Story 6?
3. The "second man" in Story 8 tells the narrator that he lied and that he is actually from ________.
4. According to the narrator of Story 6, where he is now, how many weeks of winter occur in September?
5. What type of accent does the "second man" have in Story 8?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)