|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what branch of the military is the woman the narrator dances with at the tavern in Story 8?
(c) Air Force.
2. What does Jack Hotel and the narrator buy with their money in Story 3?
(a) A car.
(b) A cell phone.
(d) An apartment.
3. What virus does the narrator of Story 4 reveal McInnes has?
(c) Borna virus.
(d) Foot and mouth disease virus.
4. What type of accent does the "second man" have in Story 8?
(b) Eastern European.
(c) West Midlands.
5. Who is the orderly at the hospital is a friend of the narrator in Story 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the wounded man in the Emergency Room in Story 6 accuse of injuring him?
2. What type of vehicle does the "second man" in Story 8 drive?
3. What is the minimum amount of years Jack Hotel could spend in jail for his crime?
4. While hiking through the woods in Story 6, the narrator and Georgie stumble upon what they think is a(n) ________, but it is actually a(n) ________.
5. What does Georgie believe to be all over the Operating Room floor in Story 6?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)