|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of accent does the "second man" have in Story 8?
(a) Eastern European.
(b) West Midlands.
2. What two people is the narrator calling for in the streets in Story 8?
(a) Adam and Shasha.
(b) Brent and Stacy.
(c) Maury and Carol.
(d) Lauren and Kevin.
3. What is the minimum amount of years Jack Hotel could spend in jail for his crime?
(a) 100 years.
(b) 25 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 50 years.
4. What profession does Dundun say he would not mind working?
(a) A hitman.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A pilot.
5. What does Dundun bring to McInnes in Story 4 to make him feel better?
(a) Water and marijuana.
(b) Beer and water.
(c) An asprin and juice.
(d) Bread and water.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has the narrator been working at the hospital in Story 6?
2. Who is Kid Williams?
3. What virus does the narrator of Story 4 reveal McInnes has?
4. All of the following people are inside the farmhouse in Story 4, except for who?
5. What is the name of the wounded man in the Emergency Room in Story 6?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)