|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of party is Jack Hotel throwing for himself at the bar in Story 3?
(a) A bachelor party.
(b) A going away party.
(c) A welcome home party.
(d) A birthday party.
2. What happens to the baby rabbits at the end of Story 6?
(a) A bird snatches them.
(b) Georgie runs them over.
(c) They hop away.
(d) The narrator squishes them.
3. What type of vehicle does the "second man" in Story 8 drive?
(a) An RV.
(b) A motorscooter.
(c) A pickup truck.
(d) A van.
4. Why does the narrator of Story 8 not take the military woman from the tavern to a motel?
(a) He can't afford it.
(b) He doesn't want to leave the tavern.
(c) His friend is waiting for him.
(d) He doesn't want to have relations with her.
5. According to Dundun in Story 4, why does McInnes not feel good?
(a) McInnes overdosed on pain killers.
(b) Dundun shot him.
(c) McInnes has the flu.
(d) Dundun beat him up.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what branch of the military is the woman the narrator dances with at the tavern in Story 8?
2. What crime was Jack Hotel being tried for in Story 3?
3. What is the "second man's" real name?
4. According to the narrator in Story 8, where does the narrator meet the "second man"?
5. Whose birthday is it in Story 4?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)