|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks the narrator to take McInnes to the hospital?
(a) Jack Hotel.
2. The narrator indicates that the two men he sees at the hospital in Story 8 were brought together by common ________.
3. What is the minimum amount of years Jack Hotel could spend in jail for his crime?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 50 years.
(c) 25 years.
(d) 100 years.
4. What profession does Dundun say he would not mind working?
(a) A pilot.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A hitman.
(d) A lawyer.
5. What crime was Jack Hotel being tried for in Story 3?
(a) Grand theft.
(d) Armed robbery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of vehicle does the "second man" in Story 8 drive?
2. What does Jack Hotel and the narrator buy with their money in Story 3?
3. Whose birthday is it in Story 4?
4. Where does the narrator say the "second man" from Story 8 is from?
5. How is the narrator receiving money in Story 3?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)