|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drug does the narrator of Story 6 say is a very famous guru of the love generation?
2. According to Dundun in Story 4, why does McInnes not feel good?
(a) Dundun beat him up.
(b) McInnes overdosed on pain killers.
(c) Dundun shot him.
(d) McInnes has the flu.
3. How many baby rabbits were there in Story 6?
4. In what year does Story 6 take place?
5. What is Jack Hotels's real name?
(a) Jack Hamilton.
(b) Harry Jacobson.
(c) Joshua Hughston.
(d) George Hoddel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dundun bring to McInnes in Story 4 to make him feel better?
2. The narrator indicates that the two men he sees at the hospital in Story 8 were brought together by common ________.
3. In Story 8, the narrator tells the military woman from the tavern that he is locked out of his ________.
4. The "second man" in Story 8 tells the narrator that he lied and that he is actually from ________.
5. Who overdoses on heroin at the end of Story 3?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)