|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who overdoses on heroin at the end of Story 3?
(a) Kid Williams.
(b) Jack Hotel.
(d) The Salesman.
2. What is the name of the bar the narrator is at in Story 3?
(a) Blind Pig Pub.
(b) The Vine.
(c) Big Daddy's.
(d) A J's Bar & Grill.
3. The narrator in Story 8 has all of the following family members except for which?
(a) A brother.
(b) A mother.
(c) A sister.
(d) A brother.
4. In what year does Story 6 take place?
5. Who does the wounded man in the Emergency Room in Story 6 accuse of injuring him?
(a) His wife.
(b) His dog.
(c) His friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the wounded man in the Emergency Room in Story 6?
2. What happens to the baby rabbits at the end of Story 6?
3. What type of party is Jack Hotel throwing for himself at the bar in Story 3?
4. What does Jack Hotel and the narrator buy with their money in Story 3?
5. What is Georgie referring to when he says, "We killed the mother and saved the children"?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)