|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who overdoses on heroin at the end of Story 3?
(b) The Salesman.
(c) Jack Hotel.
(d) Kid Williams.
2. Who does the military woman from the tavern say she could introduce the narrator to her husband as?
(a) Her nephew.
(b) Her uncle.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her cousin.
3. What drug does the narrator of Story 6 say is a very famous guru of the love generation?
4. In Story 8, what is the military woman at the tavern's marital status?
(a) Recently divorce.
(c) Recently widowed.
(d) Newly married.
5. What is the minimum amount of years Jack Hotel could spend in jail for his crime?
(a) 100 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 50 years.
(d) 25 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the "second man's" real name?
2. While hiking through the woods in Story 6, the narrator and Georgie stumble upon what they think is a(n) ________, but it is actually a(n) ________.
3. Who is Tim Bishop?
4. Who does the wounded man in the Emergency Room in Story 6 accuse of injuring him?
5. Why does the narrator of Story 8 not take the military woman from the tavern to a motel?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)