|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Story 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says in Story 8, "In Warsaw, my city, we drive in the park after twelve in the night, but the rules are saying no, you must not go to the park after this time, 12pm middle-night"?
(b) The second man.
(c) The narrator.
2. What happens to the baby rabbits at the end of Story 6?
(a) A bird snatches them.
(b) Georgie runs them over.
(c) The narrator squishes them.
(d) They hop away.
3. What is the name of the tavern across from the hospital that the narrator goes to in Story 8?
4. According to the narrator of Story 6, where he is now, how many weeks of winter occur in September?
5. Why is McInnes not at the hospital in the beginning of Story 4?
(a) Jack Hotel crashed the car.
(b) Dundun refuses to let McInnes go.
(c) McInnes doesn't want to go.
(d) Nobody has a car to take McInnes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many baby rabbits were there in Story 6?
2. Who does the wounded man in the Emergency Room in Story 6 accuse of injuring him?
3. Why does the narrator of Story 8 not take the military woman from the tavern to a motel?
4. What profession does Dundun say he would not mind working?
5. In what year does Story 6 take place?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)