1. According to the narrator in Story 1, all of the following people had given the narrator drugs except for who?
(a) The Indian.
(b) The Teacher.
(c) The Salesman.
(d) The Student.
2. Where is the narrator at the beginning of Story 1?
(a) In a hotel.
(b) In a hospital.
(c) At a bar.
(d) On the side of the road.
3. Where is the family from that picks up the hitchhiking narrator in Story 1?
(b) Land O Lakes.
(c) San Diego.
4. The narrator states in Story 1 that by the sweet voices of the family inside the car, he knew ________.
(a) They would have an accident.
(b) That they had young children.
(c) They would take good care of the narrator.
(d) That they were friendly.
5. How far did the family promise to take the hitchhiking narrator?
(a) Just to Boulder.
(b) Half way.
(c) All the way.
(d) To the next exit.
This section contains 3,904 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)