|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the opera singer do to Bertie's apartment ceiling?
(a) Lifts it.
(b) Knocks the plaster off.
(c) Shatters the glass ceiling completely.
(d) Paints it red.
2. What is Lord Bittlesham's actual first name, according to Bingo?
3. What did Bobbie Wickham give Mr. Blumenfeld?
(a) Weather report.
(c) Her phone number.
(d) Aunt Agatha's dog.
4. What is the name of old Wickhammersley's youngest daughter?
5. What explodes at evening service?
(c) Altar candles.
(d) Small grenade.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sarah Mills?
2. How many clergy are in the handicap?
3. How does Bertie describe Tuppy's opera singer?
4. What does Bertie do when he encounters the lunch visitors?
5. What are some of the requests Miss Wickham makes for lunch?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)