|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sarah Mills?
(a) Frumpy cook at Twing Hall.
(b) Favorite for the spoon race.
(c) Famous opera singer.
(d) Frivolous lace maker.
2. How does Bertie describe the performance of Ocean Breeze at Goodwood?
(a) Zounds! Astounding! Zounding!
(b) Faster than the speed of light.
(c) Rummy beyond all description.
(d) Nearly came in first in the next race.
3. How does Tuppy plan to woo his opera singer?
(a) Groveling at length.
(b) Spending lots of money on her.
(c) Running away, hoping she will chase him.
(d) Being upright and serious.
4. How much money does Bertie give Jeeves at the end of Chapter 10?
(a) 2 shillings.
(b) Everything on the dressing table.
(d) None; he is very upset with him.
5. How many clergy are in the handicap?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the betting proposition in Chapter 12?
2. Where does Miss Wickham's aunt live?
3. Who does Bertie meet while listening to the speakers?
4. Where does Bertie go to hear the people giving speeches?
5. Who does he hear on Sunday morning in Chapter 9?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)