|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, where does Bingo take his new love for a date?
2. What are some of the requests Miss Wickham makes for lunch?
(a) Oysters, ice cream, and gooey chocolates.
(b) Apples, pears, and grapes.
(c) German sauerkraut.
(d) Salad, water, and breadsticks.
3. What explodes at evening service?
(b) Altar candles.
(c) Small grenade.
4. What does young Master Blumenfeld compare Bertie to?
(a) Welsh corgie.
(c) Cocker spaniel.
5. What is "Pipped on the Post"?
(a) Bingo's new poem.
(b) Racing novel.
(c) Jargon for lame horse.
(d) Bertie's favorite song.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom is Bingo in love with in Chapter 9?
2. Where does Miss Wickham's aunt live?
3. What is the name of old Wickhammersley's youngest daughter?
4. Who owns the horse Ocean Breeze?
5. What does the speaker say to Lord Bittlesham?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)