|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the disguised speaker?
(b) Bingo Little.
(c) Cousin Edwin.
(d) Bob Hope.
2. Who breaks up the fight between Bingo and Butt?
(c) Old Bittlesham.
3. What are the boys betting on in the Great Sermon Handicap?
(a) Height of preacher.
(b) Worst sermon.
(c) Best sermon.
(d) Length of sermon.
4. Who does Bertie meet while listening to the speakers?
(a) Jeeves and his lady friend.
(b) Aunt Agatha.
(d) Bingo Little's uncle.
5. What does old Rowbotham want to do?
(a) Run away with the circus.
(b) Massacre the bourgeoisie.
(c) Sing for the queen.
(d) Become a fireman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will be in attendance at the club?
2. Why does Bertie put up with Bingo's constant shenanigans?
3. What is old Bittlesham upset about receiving?
4. What is Lord Bittlesham's actual first name, according to Bingo?
5. What is Bingo planning to sing at the club?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)