|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Little Prudence Baxter?
(a) Bertie's crazy little niece.
(b) Child of his Lordship's head gardener.
(c) Bingo's daughter.
(d) Gertrude's secret.
2. What is Bertie singing in his bath at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) "Bubbles That Pop."
(b) "Sunrise, Sunset."
(c) "Sonny Boy."
(d) "Pop Goes the Weasel."
3. What is Gertrude?
(a) Bertie's elderly aunt.
(b) A ragdoll.
(c) Queen of the village.
(d) Jeeves' uncle's daughter's second cousin.
4. Who owns the horse Ocean Breeze?
(c) Lord Bittlesham.
(d) Bingo Little.
5. What it is that Tuppy Glossop has come to tell Bertie?
(a) Revenge is sweet.
(b) Sir Roderick has left him a white horse.
(c) He is engaged to Cora Bellinger.
(d) He needs money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the races under consideration?
2. Where does Miss Wickham's aunt live?
3. How does Tuppy plan to woo his opera singer?
4. When will Cora be singing at the club?
5. How much does Lord Bittlesham give his nephew to investigate the situation?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)