|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does he hear on Sunday morning in Chapter 9?
(a) Heralds of the Red Dawn.
(b) English teachers.
(c) Socialists from Russia.
(d) Jamaican freedom fighters.
2. What club do Bingo and Bittlesham come out of in Chapter 10?
(a) Hounds Head.
(d) St. James.
3. What are the boys betting on in the Great Sermon Handicap?
(a) Best sermon.
(b) Length of sermon.
(c) Height of preacher.
(d) Worst sermon.
4. What does the opera singer do to Bertie's apartment ceiling?
(a) Paints it red.
(b) Lifts it.
(c) Knocks the plaster off.
(d) Shatters the glass ceiling completely.
5. Who is Comrade Butt?
(a) Soldier in the Confederate army.
(b) Towering giant of an intellectual.
(c) British airman.
(d) Short, shriveled chap who loves Charlotte.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bingo wake Bertie up with before his tea?
2. Who is Bingo in love with in Chapter 11?
3. What does Steggles accidentally see on the golf course?
4. What is the betting proposition in Chapter 12?
5. How much money does Bertie give Jeeves at the end of Chapter 10?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)