|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in the living room while Bertie is in his bath in Chapter 7?
(a) Three cats.
(c) Tuppy Glossop.
2. What does the opera singer do to Bertie's apartment ceiling?
(a) Lifts it.
(b) Knocks the plaster off.
(c) Shatters the glass ceiling completely.
(d) Paints it red.
3. What does Steggles accidentally see on the golf course?
(a) Bertie lost in the back 40.
(b) Cindy in training for the horse race.
(c) Greyhound practice.
(d) Harold's amazing sprint.
4. What is Gertrude?
(a) Bertie's elderly aunt.
(b) Jeeves' uncle's daughter's second cousin.
(c) A ragdoll.
(d) Queen of the village.
5. In Chapter 10, where does Bingo take his new love for a date?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bertie go to hear the people giving speeches?
2. What club do Bingo and Bittlesham come out of in Chapter 10?
3. Who is Bobbie Wickham?
4. What is the name of old Wickhammersley's youngest daughter?
5. What does old Rowbotham want to do?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)