|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many clergy are in the handicap?
2. What does young Master Blumenfeld compare Bertie to?
(a) Cocker spaniel.
(c) Welsh corgie.
3. In Chapter 10, where does Bingo take his new love for a date?
4. What are some of the requests Miss Wickham makes for lunch?
(a) Salad, water, and breadsticks.
(b) Oysters, ice cream, and gooey chocolates.
(c) Apples, pears, and grapes.
(d) German sauerkraut.
5. What is Gertrude?
(a) Jeeves' uncle's daughter's second cousin.
(b) A ragdoll.
(c) Queen of the village.
(d) Bertie's elderly aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Angela?
2. Where is Beefy Bingham working?
3. What is Mrs. Penworthy good at?
4. What are the boys betting on in the Great Sermon Handicap?
5. What is the name of Beefy Bingham's club?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)