|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many clergy are in the handicap?
2. What does Bertie like to do in August?
(a) Get out of London.
(b) Run a marathon.
(c) Suntan in St. James Park.
(d) Cook on the barbecue.
3. What did Bobbie Wickham give Mr. Blumenfeld?
(a) Aunt Agatha's dog.
(c) Weather report.
(d) Her phone number.
4. What is Lord Bittlesham's actual first name, according to Bingo?
5. Who is Sarah Mills?
(a) Frivolous lace maker.
(b) Favorite for the spoon race.
(c) Famous opera singer.
(d) Frumpy cook at Twing Hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom is Bingo in love with in Chapter 9?
2. What is Gertrude?
3. What is Mrs. Penworthy good at?
4. Who is Comrade Butt?
5. How much does Lord Bittlesham give his nephew to investigate the situation?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)