|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Gertrude?
(a) A ragdoll.
(b) Queen of the village.
(c) Jeeves' uncle's daughter's second cousin.
(d) Bertie's elderly aunt.
2. Who is Bobbie Wickham?
(a) Jeeves' young niece.
(b) Tuppy Glossop's sister.
(c) Red-haired girl who lives at Skeldings Hall.
(d) Policeman in Bertie's neighborhood.
3. Who is in the living room while Bertie is in his bath in Chapter 7?
(a) Tuppy Glossop.
(c) Three cats.
4. How many Oxford students are marooned with Eustace & Claude?
5. In her note, when does Aunt Agatha expect her dog back?
(a) Sometime next year.
(c) Feb. 14, 1922.
(d) This evening between six and seven.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie do when he encounters the lunch visitors?
2. Who breaks up the fight between Bingo and Butt?
3. What is old Bittlesham upset about receiving?
4. How does Bertie get out of the dreaded lunch?
5. What do both Steggles and Harold have in common?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)