|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bertie meet while listening to the speakers?
(a) Jeeves and his lady friend.
(b) Aunt Agatha.
(c) Bingo Little's uncle.
2. How much money does Bertie give Jeeves at the end of Chapter 10?
(b) 2 shillings.
(c) None; he is very upset with him.
(d) Everything on the dressing table.
3. How does Bertie describe the performance of Ocean Breeze at Goodwood?
(a) Rummy beyond all description.
(b) Faster than the speed of light.
(c) Zounds! Astounding! Zounding!
(d) Nearly came in first in the next race.
4. Who is Sarah Mills?
(a) Frumpy cook at Twing Hall.
(b) Famous opera singer.
(c) Frivolous lace maker.
(d) Favorite for the spoon race.
5. Where does Bertie go to hear the people giving speeches?
(b) House of Lords.
(c) Marble Arch end of the park.
(d) House of Commons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the speaker say to Lord Bittlesham?
2. What is Mr. Blumenfeld's profession?
3. What can Prudence do?
4. What does the opera singer do to Bertie's apartment ceiling?
5. Where is Beefy Bingham working?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)