|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Miss Wickham's aunt live?
(a) Eaton Square.
(b) Akron, Ohio.
2. What is Gertrude?
(a) Jeeves' uncle's daughter's second cousin.
(b) Bertie's elderly aunt.
(c) A ragdoll.
(d) Queen of the village.
3. What it is that Tuppy Glossop has come to tell Bertie?
(a) Revenge is sweet.
(b) He is engaged to Cora Bellinger.
(c) He needs money.
(d) Sir Roderick has left him a white horse.
4. What does Bertie like to do in August?
(a) Get out of London.
(b) Run a marathon.
(c) Suntan in St. James Park.
(d) Cook on the barbecue.
5. In her note, when does Aunt Agatha expect her dog back?
(a) This evening between six and seven.
(c) Sometime next year.
(d) Feb. 14, 1922.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Bertie give Jeeves at the end of Chapter 10?
2. What is the name of old Wickhammersley's youngest daughter?
3. Who breaks up the fight between Bingo and Butt?
4. What does the speaker say to Lord Bittlesham?
5. Who does Bertie meet while listening to the speakers?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)