|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who pulls off Bingo's beard?
(a) Comrade Butt.
(d) Lord Bittlesham.
2. Who else is coming to lunch, according to Bobbie Wickham?
(a) Local vicar.
(b) Romance novelist.
(c) Small boy.
(d) Newspaper writer.
3. Where is Beefy Bingham working?
(a) Down in the East End.
(b) Back in the Southern Section.
(c) Out on the Western Front.
(d) Up in North Side.
4. What does old Rowbotham want to do?
(a) Run away with the circus.
(b) Sing for the queen.
(c) Massacre the bourgeoisie.
(d) Become a fireman.
5. Who is Little Prudence Baxter?
(a) Bingo's daughter.
(b) Gertrude's secret.
(c) Child of his Lordship's head gardener.
(d) Bertie's crazy little niece.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is "Pipped on the Post"?
2. What is Mr. Blumenfeld's profession?
3. What did Bobbie Wickham give Mr. Blumenfeld?
4. What is the name of old Wickhammersley's youngest daughter?
5. How does Bertie get out of the dreaded lunch?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)