|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is running the Great Sermon Handicap?
(b) Eustace and Claude.
(c) Bingo Little.
(d) Rev. Joseph Tucker.
2. What is the name of Beefy Bingham's club?
(a) Beefy's Bar and Grill.
(b) Lad's Club.
(c) Opera Today.
(d) Hokey Pokey.
3. Why does Bertie put up with Bingo's constant shenanigans?
(a) Bingo is Bertie's son.
(b) Bingo is Jeeves' nephew.
(c) A rummy feeling of responsibility.
(d) Bingo is Bertie's younger brother.
4. What club do Bingo and Bittlesham come out of in Chapter 10?
(b) Hounds Head.
(d) St. James.
5. What do both Steggles and Harold have in common?
(b) Third cousins.
(c) Horse racing.
(d) Sing in the church choir.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bertie singing in his bath at the beginning of Chapter 7?
2. What does young Master Blumenfeld compare Bertie to?
3. Who engineered the beard pulling?
4. Who breaks up the fight between Bingo and Butt?
5. What is the name of old Wickhammersley's youngest daughter?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)