|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertie do when he encounters the lunch visitors?
(a) Screams like a banshee.
(c) Laughs hollowly and passes on.
(d) Gives them all his money.
2. How much money does Bertie give Jeeves at the end of Chapter 10?
(a) Everything on the dressing table.
(b) None; he is very upset with him.
(d) 2 shillings.
3. Who is Angela?
(a) Bertie's cousin.
(b) Jeeves' aunt.
(c) Cora's agent.
(d) Tuppy's cook.
4. What is old Bittlesham upset about receiving?
(a) Impossibly large bill from the club.
(b) Blow to the stomach.
(c) Threatening letter.
(d) Six months to live.
5. When will Cora be singing at the club?
(a) Every day for the coming month.
(b) Next Sunday morning.
(d) Next Tuesday.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Steggles accidentally see on the golf course?
2. What does the opera singer do to Bertie's apartment ceiling?
3. How many clergy are in the handicap?
4. How much does Lord Bittlesham give his nephew to investigate the situation?
5. Who is working at Twing Hall in Chapter 11?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)