|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Beefy Bingham working?
(a) Out on the Western Front.
(b) Up in North Side.
(c) Down in the East End.
(d) Back in the Southern Section.
2. Who is working at Twing Hall in Chapter 11?
(a) Bertie and Jeeves.
(b) Bingo Little.
(c) Rev. Starkie.
(d) Rev. Joseph Tucker.
3. What does old Rowbotham want to do?
(a) Run away with the circus.
(b) Sing for the queen.
(c) Become a fireman.
(d) Massacre the bourgeoisie.
4. Who wakes Bertie at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(d) Aunt Agatha.
5. What is Mrs. Penworthy good at?
(a) Mother's sack race.
(b) Giving advice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can Prudence do?
2. What club do Bingo and Bittlesham come out of in Chapter 10?
3. Who does Bertie meet while listening to the speakers?
4. Why does Bertie put up with Bingo's constant shenanigans?
5. Where does Miss Wickham's aunt live?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)