|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does London smell like in August?
(a) Hot loaves of bread.
(b) Roses and lilacs.
(c) Burning asphalt.
(d) Flocks of geese.
2. Where does Miss Wickham's aunt live?
(b) Eaton Square.
(c) Akron, Ohio.
3. What is Bingo planning to sing at the club?
(a) "Adagio #5."
(b) "Sonny Boy."
(c) "America, the Beautiful."
(d) "Homeward Bound."
4. What is the name of old Wickhammersley's youngest daughter?
5. What can Prudence do?
(a) Jump off the shed roof into the soft gorse bushes.
(b) Deliver mug of beer without spilling a drop.
(c) Run like the wind.
(d) Stand on one leg for hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bingo Little's actual first name, according to old Bittlesham?
2. Who will be in attendance at the club?
3. Where is Beefy Bingham working?
4. How many Oxford students are marooned with Eustace & Claude?
5. Who is in the living room while Bertie is in his bath in Chapter 7?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)