|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does old Rowbotham want to do?
(a) Massacre the bourgeoisie.
(b) Run away with the circus.
(c) Sing for the queen.
(d) Become a fireman.
2. What does young Master Blumenfeld compare Bertie to?
(b) Welsh corgie.
(d) Cocker spaniel.
3. What is the betting proposition in Chapter 12?
(b) Village races.
(c) Election results.
(d) Hounds and rabbits.
4. Who is Angela?
(a) Tuppy's cook.
(b) Cora's agent.
(c) Bertie's cousin.
(d) Jeeves' aunt.
5. Where does Bertie go to hear the people giving speeches?
(a) Marble Arch end of the park.
(c) House of Lords.
(d) House of Commons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the owner of Ocean Breeze not bet on his own horse?
2. What does Steggles accidentally see on the golf course?
3. What is the name of Beefy Bingham's club?
4. Who is Little Prudence Baxter?
5. What is Bertie singing in his bath at the beginning of Chapter 7?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)