|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, where does Bingo take his new love for a date?
2. What does the opera singer do to Bertie's apartment ceiling?
(a) Lifts it.
(b) Knocks the plaster off.
(c) Shatters the glass ceiling completely.
(d) Paints it red.
3. Who will be in attendance at the club?
(a) Opera lovers.
(b) Classical musicians.
(d) Costermongers and whelk-stall owners.
4. What does old Rowbotham want to do?
(a) Sing for the queen.
(b) Massacre the bourgeoisie.
(c) Run away with the circus.
(d) Become a fireman.
5. What is Lord Bittlesham's actual first name, according to Bingo?
Short Answer Questions
1. What it is that Tuppy Glossop has come to tell Bertie?
2. What is Bingo's problem with the name of his beloved in Chapter 11?
3. What did Bobbie Wickham give Mr. Blumenfeld?
4. What is Bingo planning to sing at the club?
5. Who breaks up the fight between Bingo and Butt?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)