|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is "Pipped on the Post"?
(a) Racing novel.
(b) Bertie's favorite song.
(c) Jargon for lame horse.
(d) Bingo's new poem.
2. Who breaks up the fight between Bingo and Butt?
(a) Old Bittlesham.
3. What is the name of old Wickhammersley's youngest daughter?
4. What is Bingo Little's actual first name, according to old Bittlesham?
5. What are the boys betting on in the Great Sermon Handicap?
(a) Height of preacher.
(b) Length of sermon.
(c) Worst sermon.
(d) Best sermon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Harold, the page boy?
2. In Chapter 10, where does Bingo take his new love for a date?
3. Who else is coming to lunch, according to Bobbie Wickham?
4. What is Mr. Blumenfeld's profession?
5. What is Bingo reading after supper at Twing Hall in Chapter 11?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)