|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertie do when he encounters the lunch visitors?
(a) Gives them all his money.
(c) Laughs hollowly and passes on.
(d) Screams like a banshee.
2. Who is Angela?
(a) Jeeves' aunt.
(b) Tuppy's cook.
(c) Bertie's cousin.
(d) Cora's agent.
3. What are the boys betting on in the Great Sermon Handicap?
(a) Length of sermon.
(b) Best sermon.
(c) Height of preacher.
(d) Worst sermon.
4. Whom is Bingo in love with in Chapter 9?
(a) Charlotte Corday Rowbotham.
(b) Honoria Glossop.
(c) Florence Craye.
(d) Bobbie Wickham.
5. Where is Beefy Bingham working?
(a) Back in the Southern Section.
(b) Down in the East End.
(c) Up in North Side.
(d) Out on the Western Front.
Short Answer Questions
1. What it is that Tuppy Glossop has come to tell Bertie?
2. What did Bobbie Wickham give Mr. Blumenfeld?
3. How much money does Bertie give Jeeves at the end of Chapter 10?
4. What is Mrs. Penworthy good at?
5. What is old Bittlesham upset about receiving?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)