|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the betting proposition in Chapter 12?
(a) Hounds and rabbits.
(b) Village races.
(c) Election results.
2. What are some of the requests Miss Wickham makes for lunch?
(a) Apples, pears, and grapes.
(b) Oysters, ice cream, and gooey chocolates.
(c) Salad, water, and breadsticks.
(d) German sauerkraut.
3. What does Steggles accidentally see on the golf course?
(a) Cindy in training for the horse race.
(b) Greyhound practice.
(c) Bertie lost in the back 40.
(d) Harold's amazing sprint.
4. When will Cora be singing at the club?
(a) Next Sunday morning.
(c) Every day for the coming month.
(d) Next Tuesday.
5. How does Bertie describe the performance of Ocean Breeze at Goodwood?
(a) Faster than the speed of light.
(b) Zounds! Astounding! Zounding!
(c) Rummy beyond all description.
(d) Nearly came in first in the next race.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Lord Bittlesham give his nephew to investigate the situation?
2. What does old Rowbotham want to do?
3. What is Mrs. Penworthy good at?
4. What are the boys betting on in the Great Sermon Handicap?
5. What is Lord Bittlesham's actual first name, according to Bingo?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)