|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bertie meet while listening to the speakers?
(a) Bingo Little's uncle.
(c) Aunt Agatha.
(d) Jeeves and his lady friend.
2. Where is Bertie planning to take the Rowbotham clan for lunch?
(a) Speakers' Corner hot dog stand.
(b) Lyons' Popular Café.
(c) Russian Tea Room.
(d) Ritz Hotel.
3. Who is Harold, the page boy?
(a) Favorite in the Choir Boys' Hundred Yards Handicap.
(b) Bingo's arch nemesis.
(c) Best boy soprano in the area.
(d) Turner of pages in the musical.
4. What is Bingo reading after supper at Twing Hall in Chapter 11?
(a) Romance novel.
(b) London Times.
(c) Crime novel.
5. Who engineered the beard pulling?
(a) Bertie, for once.
(b) Charlotte, rashly.
(c) Bingo, surprisingly.
(d) Jeeves, of course.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else is coming to lunch, according to Bobbie Wickham?
2. What does young Master Blumenfeld compare Bertie to?
3. What is the name of old Wickhammersley's youngest daughter?
4. Whom is Bingo in love with in Chapter 9?
5. What are the boys betting on in the Great Sermon Handicap?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)