|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What it is that Tuppy Glossop has come to tell Bertie?
(a) Sir Roderick has left him a white horse.
(b) Revenge is sweet.
(c) He needs money.
(d) He is engaged to Cora Bellinger.
2. Who engineered the beard pulling?
(a) Charlotte, rashly.
(b) Jeeves, of course.
(c) Bingo, surprisingly.
(d) Bertie, for once.
3. What does the opera singer do to Bertie's apartment ceiling?
(a) Paints it red.
(b) Knocks the plaster off.
(c) Lifts it.
(d) Shatters the glass ceiling completely.
4. What is one of the races under consideration?
(a) Three-legged dwarf race.
(b) Racehorses to the ready.
(c) Mother's sack race.
(d) Backwards through the creek race.
5. What is old Bittlesham upset about receiving?
(a) Blow to the stomach.
(b) Threatening letter.
(c) Impossibly large bill from the club.
(d) Six months to live.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Bobbie Wickham?
2. What did Bobbie Wickham give Mr. Blumenfeld?
3. Where does Bertie go to hear the people giving speeches?
4. What does old Rowbotham want to do?
5. When will Cora be singing at the club?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)