|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in the living room while Bertie is in his bath in Chapter 7?
(a) Tuppy Glossop.
(c) Three cats.
2. What does Bertie like to do in August?
(a) Get out of London.
(b) Suntan in St. James Park.
(c) Run a marathon.
(d) Cook on the barbecue.
3. Who is Bobbie Wickham?
(a) Tuppy Glossop's sister.
(b) Jeeves' young niece.
(c) Red-haired girl who lives at Skeldings Hall.
(d) Policeman in Bertie's neighborhood.
4. Where does Bertie go to hear the people giving speeches?
(a) Marble Arch end of the park.
(b) House of Lords.
(c) House of Commons.
5. What it is that Tuppy Glossop has come to tell Bertie?
(a) He needs money.
(b) He is engaged to Cora Bellinger.
(c) Sir Roderick has left him a white horse.
(d) Revenge is sweet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does old Rowbotham want to do?
2. How does Tuppy plan to woo his opera singer?
3. Who is Comrade Butt?
4. What do both Steggles and Harold have in common?
5. What are some of the requests Miss Wickham makes for lunch?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)