|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is supposed to happen when Bertie throws Oswald in the water?
(a) Bingo is to come and rescue Oswald.
(b) Oswald drowns.
(c) Bertie instructs the lad in swimming.
(d) Honoria will row the boat out to get her brother.
2. How much water does Bertie wring out of his wet clothing?
(a) Two and a half cups.
(b) Waterfalls and geysers of liquid.
(c) A gallon or two.
(d) A mere drop.
3. What does Bertie recommend doing to the child on the bridge?
(a) Get him to cut the lawn.
(b) Send him to boarding school.
(c) Teach him Latin.
(d) Shove him in the pond.
4. How are Claude and Eustace related?
(a) Father and son.
(b) Distant fourth cousins.
(d) Bitter rivals.
5. What does Honoria think she can do with Bertie?
(a) Swim the English Channel with him.
(b) Learn from all his wisdom and knowledge.
(c) Send him to fire rescue school.
(d) Make something of him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mrs. Spenser Gregson?
2. What sent Worplesdon to France forever?
3. What does Jeeves serve Sir Roderick for lunch in Chapter 4?
4. What does Sir Roderick say when he sees Bertie at Skeldings?
5. How does Jeeves describe Bertie to the temporary valet replacement?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Aunt Agatha say is the slight snag in the marital plans of Honoria and Bertie?
2. What does Aunt Agatha send Bertie off to East Dulwich to do after hearing that her brother wants to marry a waitress?
3. Why is Bertie unable to say no to these brainy, pushy young women?
4. What effect does Sir Roderick Glossop have upon Bertie?
5. In contrast to Bertie's opinion of Honoria Glossop, what does Bingo Little think of her?
6. How does Jeeves come to apply for the valet position?
7. Who does Uncle George want to marry?
8. Who is McIntosh?
9. What actually happens when Bertie's great romantic scenario with Bingo and Honoria takes place?
10. Why does Tuppy Glossop not hear Bertie singing "Sonny Boy"?
This section contains 765 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)