|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Glossops live?
(b) Central London.
2. When Bingo sees Dalphne, what happens?
(a) He falls in love at first sight.
(b) He trips and falls in a rabbit hole.
(c) Roses appear falling as if from the clouds.
(d) A dog bites him.
3. In Chapter 3, what is the second way Bertie describes Honoria's laugh?
(a) Like the Scotch express going under a bridge.
(b) Great rumbling lashes of thunderous jolliness.
(c) Angels on holiday.
(d) Tinkling fairy bubbles bursting.
4. When Bertie arrives in Ditteredge, where is Honoria?
(a) Teaching Classical Greek to the young.
(b) Running a marathon.
(c) Swimming in the pond.
(d) Visiting the Braythwayts.
5. How does a gentleman like Bertie keep his shirts closed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the big trick when planning a singularly fruity binge or war maneuver?
2. What is Sir Roderick's profession?
3. Who delays Glossop at his club before his lunch with Bertie?
4. What does Sir Roderick protect himself against the cats with?
5. In Chapter 2, whom is the girl Aunt Agatha wants Bertie to marry?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Florence Craye give Bertie serious books to read?
2. Who in the family may have inherited Uncle Henry's eccentricities?
3. Who does Uncle George want to marry?
4. Who is Bingo Little's rival when it comes to Charlotte Rowbotham?
5. Whom does Uncle George end up marrying?
6. Why does Tuppy do to Bertie at the Drones Club?
7. When Jeeves is going on a vacation, he finds a temporary replacement. What does he tell the replacement about Bertie?
8. Whom is Bingo Little in love with in Chapter 2?
9. Who is, surprisingly, part of the revolutionary group Heralds of the Red Dawn?
10. What does the pastor, Old Heppenstall, do to Harold after the choir boy makes such a ruckus during the service?
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)