|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is at the top of Sir Roderick's list of "Loonies I have Lunched With"?
(a) Henry IV.
(b) Bertie Wooster.
(c) Tuppy Glossop.
(d) Aunt Agatha.
2. What actually happens when Bertie throws Oswald into the water?
(a) Jeeves saves the day.
(b) Oswald pulls Bertie in with him.
(c) Nothing. Bingo isn't in position.
(d) Honoria comes and pushes Bertie in.
3. What does Florence want Bertie to do with Willoughby's manuscript?
(a) Translate it into French.
(b) Change details about her.
(c) Steal and destroy it.
(d) Get it signed by the author.
4. What club do Claude and Eustace want to join?
(a) Latin Speakers.
(b) Expedition Fellows.
(c) The Seekers.
(d) Ballroom dancing clique.
5. In Chapter 1, what is the title of the book Florence has given Bertie to read?
(a) One Good Turn Deserves Another.
(b) Types of Ethical Theory.
(c) The Bible.
(d) Green Lantern.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bertie describe Lady Wickham?
2. What is the breakfast that fortifies Bertie in Chapter 6?
3. Who is Honoria Glossop?
4. In Chapter 5, what happens to Sir Roderick on his taxi ride on his way to visit Bertie for lunch?
5. What does Sir Roderick NOT partake of?
Short Essay Questions
1. Whom is Bingo Little in love with in Chapter 3?
2. What is it that Jeeves does upon arrival that endears him to Bertie?
3. Why does Tuppy do to Bertie at the Drones Club?
4. Where had Bertie and Jeeves met the father and son team of the Blumenfelds previously?
5. How does Bertie deduce that Uncle George is planning to marry?
6. How does Bertie steal the dog McIntosh back from the Blumenfelds?
7. What is it about Bertie that inspires brainy girls like Honoria and Florence to try to turn him into a better, smarter man?
8. Once Bertie and Bingo no longer have an advantage in the Choir Boys' Handicap, what do they turn to for profit?
9. As his present fiance, Honoria makes a request that shocks Bertie to the core. What is it?
10. Who is Bingo Little's rival when it comes to Charlotte Rowbotham?
This section contains 820 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)