|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertie recommend doing to the child on the bridge?
(a) Send him to boarding school.
(b) Get him to cut the lawn.
(c) Shove him in the pond.
(d) Teach him Latin.
2. What type of suit would Jeeves prefer Bertie wear?
(a) Snazzy black leather with a shine.
(b) Bright green livery suit.
(c) Simple brown or blue with a hint of quiet twill.
(d) Highly colored Irish tweed.
3. What type of swimming stroke does Oswald excel at?
(b) Underwater shark attack.
(c) Australian crawl.
4. Why does Bingo Little love little Oswald?
(a) For his mind.
(b) He thinks he's a little darling.
(c) It's what he's paid to do.
(d) For Her sake.
5. How does Jeeves describe Bertie to the temporary valet replacement?
(a) Bulldog with teeth.
(b) Man among men.
(c) A piece of cake.
(d) Mentally negligible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Honoria tell the wet Bertie to do?
2. Why is Jeeves disappointed at the beginning of Chapter 6?
3. How does Oswald get out of the pond?
4. In Chapter 1, what is the title of the book Florence has given Bertie to read?
5. When Bertie needs inspiration, what does he ask?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is it that Jeeves does upon arrival that endears him to Bertie?
2. Why does Bertie want to go to Skeldings for Christmas?
3. What are the Heralds of the Red Dawn doing in the park?
4. Whom does Uncle George end up marrying?
5. Whom is Bingo Little in love with in Chapter 2?
6. What happens to the Sermon Handicap favorite?
7. What is Bertie's plan for Bingo regarding Oswald?
8. Why does Aunt Agatha call Jeeves Bertie's keeper?
9. Who is the favorite in the Vicars' Sermon Handicap?
10. Why was Bingo not in the bushes to rescue Oswald?
This section contains 794 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)