|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jeeves serve Sir Roderick for lunch in Chapter 4?
(a) Carrot soup, celery salad, and cabbage juice.
(b) Three bread sticks and orange juice.
(c) Cold consomme', cutlet, a savory, and iced lemon squash.
(d) Black forest ham sandwiches and pickles.
2. Where has Bertie been invited for Christmas?
(a) Lake Lucerne.
(d) Monte Carlo.
3. What is the name of Bertie's previous valet?
4. What does Sir Roderick protect himself against the cats with?
(b) Lump of sugar.
(d) Nasal spray.
5. Where do the Glossops live?
(a) Central London.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the big trick when planning a singularly fruity binge or war maneuver?
2. What was Bertie's major challenge in the set-up of Chapter 3?
3. Why is Jeeves disappointed at the beginning of Chapter 6?
4. What is the problem with Bertie's scheme in Chapter 3?
5. In Chapter 2, whom is the girl Aunt Agatha wants Bertie to marry?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Florence Craye give Bertie serious books to read?
2. Whom is Bingo Little in love with in Chapter 3?
3. What is the malady from which the Duke of Ramfurline is suffering?
4. What is the difference between Aunt Dahlia and Aunt Agatha?
5. What is it about Bertie that inspires brainy girls like Honoria and Florence to try to turn him into a better, smarter man?
6. What happens to the Sermon Handicap favorite?
7. What is the song that is woven through Chapter 7 as a motif and focus?
8. What actually happens when Bertie's great romantic scenario with Bingo and Honoria takes place?
9. Why does Tuppy do to Bertie at the Drones Club?
10. Whom is Bingo Little in love with in Chapter 2?
This section contains 734 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)