|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of establishment is Buck's?
(a) Gentlemen's club.
(c) Oyster bar.
(d) Fish-and-chips shop.
2. Who is Lord Rainsby?
(a) Earl of Danchet's son.
(b) Bertie's financial adviser.
(c) Sir Roderick's arch nemesis.
(d) Dark and looming next door neighbor.
3. What does Sir Roderick suspect of Bertie?
(a) Bertie is mildly insane.
(b) Bertie is completely insane.
(c) Bertie pushed Oswald into the pond.
(d) Bertie is a communist.
4. In Chapter 2, whom does Bertie describe as a plague spot?
(c) Aunt Agatha.
5. What does Bertie feel like when submerged in the pond?
(a) Triton on a picnic.
(b) Like a fish out of water.
(c) Clammy and bloated.
(d) Pond scum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jeeves serve Sir Roderick for lunch in Chapter 4?
2. Where do the Glossops live?
3. What does Sir Roderick protect himself against the cats with?
4. How does Bertie describe Jeeves upon meeting him at the door for the first time?
5. Who is Edwin?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Aunt Agatha send Bertie off to East Dulwich to do after hearing that her brother wants to marry a waitress?
2. Whom is Bingo Little in love with in Chapter 2?
3. What happens to the Sermon Handicap favorite?
4. What does Aunt Agatha say is the slight snag in the marital plans of Honoria and Bertie?
5. What does Jeeves serve Sir Roderick for lunch, and why?
6. What is Bertie's plan for Bingo regarding Oswald?
7. What is it that Jeeves does upon arrival that endears him to Bertie?
8. Why is Bertie unable to say no to these brainy, pushy young women?
9. What is it about Bertie that inspires brainy girls like Honoria and Florence to try to turn him into a better, smarter man?
10. How does Bertie steal the dog McIntosh back from the Blumenfelds?
This section contains 713 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)