|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Claude and Eustace related?
(a) Bitter rivals.
(c) Distant fourth cousins.
(d) Father and son.
2. In Chapter 1, what is the title of the book Florence has given Bertie to read?
(a) Green Lantern.
(b) Types of Ethical Theory.
(c) One Good Turn Deserves Another.
(d) The Bible.
3. In Chapter 2, what does Aunt Agatha believe that the right wife would do for Bertie?
(a) Mold him.
(b) Make him rich.
(c) Give him community respect and status.
(d) Cook well for him.
4. What is the big trick when planning a singularly fruity binge or war maneuver?
(a) Don't worry.
(b) Vast and stunning secrecy.
(c) Communication must be extremely clear.
(d) Lots of fireworks.
5. What is the breakfast that fortifies Bertie in Chapter 6?
(a) Dry toast.
(b) Coffee and kippers.
(c) Fried eggs and bacon.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 4, when does the blow fall?
2. What does Sir Roderick suspect of Bertie?
3. Who is Sir Roderick?
4. What is supposed to happen when Bertie throws Oswald in the water?
5. What does "S to the core" mean?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Jeeves is going on a vacation, he finds a temporary replacement. What does he tell the replacement about Bertie?
2. What is the difference between Aunt Dahlia and Aunt Agatha?
3. Why is Bertie unable to say no to these brainy, pushy young women?
4. What is the disguise that Bingo Little has worked up for himself so that he can pretend to be a Bolshevist?
5. What is the song that is woven through Chapter 7 as a motif and focus?
6. How does the hot water bottle in Sir Roderick Glossop's bed get punctured twice?
7. What happens at Goodwood with the race that Ocean Breeze is running?
8. What does the title of the chapter "The Purity of the Turf" refer to?
9. Who is Bingo Little's rival when it comes to Charlotte Rowbotham?
10. Why does Tuppy do to Bertie at the Drones Club?
This section contains 786 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)