|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What club do Claude and Eustace want to join?
(a) Expedition Fellows.
(b) Latin Speakers.
(c) Ballroom dancing clique.
(d) The Seekers.
2. How does Bertie describe Jeeves' manner of walking?
(a) Clumps like the cows coming home.
(b) Floats noiselessly like a healing zephyr.
(c) Firmly meets the earth with punctuation.
(d) Tiptoes thorough the tulips.
3. Who is Daphne Braythwayt?
(a) Romance consultant.
(b) Bingo Little's new love.
(c) Mystery writer.
(d) Health inspector.
4. What is the name of Bertie's previous valet?
5. Why are Claude amd Euastace arrested?
(a) Driving on the wrong side of road.
(b) Stealing hats and cats.
(c) Running from the police.
(d) Trying to pinch a motor lorry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Bertie been invited for Christmas?
2. What is Bingo's charge fishing for on the bridge?
3. What does Sir Roderick protect himself against the cats with?
4. What type of swimming stroke does Oswald excel at?
5. Who is Lord Rainsby?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 6, why is Jeeves upset that Bertie wants to go to Skeldings for Christmas?
2. Why are Claude and Eustace in possession of a hat, a dead fish, and three cats?
3. What effect does Sir Roderick Glossop have upon Bertie?
4. How does Comrade Butt find out the real identity of Bingo Little?
5. What is it that Jeeves does upon arrival that endears him to Bertie?
6. What does Aunt Agatha say is the slight snag in the marital plans of Honoria and Bertie?
7. What happens to the Sermon Handicap favorite?
8. Why was Bingo not in the bushes to rescue Oswald?
9. Who is Jeeves?
10. In contrast to Bertie's opinion of Honoria Glossop, what does Bingo Little think of her?
This section contains 667 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)