|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sent Worplesdon to France forever?
(b) Stomach problems.
(c) An opera Singer named Giselle.
(d) Financial scandal.
2. What club do Claude and Eustace want to join?
(a) The Seekers.
(b) Ballroom dancing clique.
(c) Expedition Fellows.
(d) Latin Speakers.
3. What is the big trick when planning a singularly fruity binge or war maneuver?
(a) Don't worry.
(b) Lots of fireworks.
(c) Vast and stunning secrecy.
(d) Communication must be extremely clear.
4. What is the breakfast that fortifies Bertie in Chapter 6?
(a) Dry toast.
(b) Coffee and kippers.
(c) Fried eggs and bacon.
5. What was Bertie's major challenge in the set-up of Chapter 3?
(a) Cloud cover.
(b) Draining the pond.
(c) Training the fish.
(d) Getting Honoria there in due season.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Spenser?
2. What does Bertie plan to offer Sir Roderick for lunch?
3. Who is Sir Roderick?
4. What does the Duke of Ramfurline believe he is?
5. What kind of establishment is Buck's?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was the Wooster eccentric who kept eleven pet rabbits in his bedroom?
2. What does Aunt Agatha send Bertie off to East Dulwich to do after hearing that her brother wants to marry a waitress?
3. What does the title of the chapter "The Purity of the Turf" refer to?
4. In contrast to Bertie's opinion of Honoria Glossop, what does Bingo Little think of her?
5. What happens at Goodwood with the race that Ocean Breeze is running?
6. When Bertie runs into old Bittlesham on St. James Street, at the beginning of Chapter 10, why is the older man so shaken?
7. What is the malady from which the Duke of Ramfurline is suffering?
8. What effect does Sir Roderick Glossop have upon Bertie?
9. Who in the family may have inherited Uncle Henry's eccentricities?
10. Who is Jeeves?
This section contains 758 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)