|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Aunt Agatha convinced Sir Roderick of?
(a) Eating in moderation is the key.
(b) Taking a vacation is good.
(c) Bertie is not actually insane.
(d) The best tea comes from China.
2. What is the breakfast that fortifies Bertie in Chapter 6?
(a) Fried eggs and bacon.
(b) Dry toast.
(c) Coffee and kippers.
3. What is the name of Bertie's previous valet?
4. How does Oswald get out of the pond?
(a) Birds lift him up by the hair and rescue him.
(b) The pond is only waist high, so he walks out.
(c) A large metal hook is used to fish him out.
(d) He swims to shore by himself.
5. What does Aunt Agatha call Jeeves?
(a) Bertie's keeper.
(b) Old Fish for Brains.
(c) Sweetie Pie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "S to the core" mean?
2. What does Lord Worplesdon like to dine in?
3. In Chapter 3, what is the second way Bertie describes Honoria's laugh?
4. What is Bingo's charge fishing for on the bridge?
5. What club do Claude and Eustace want to join?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Aunt Agatha call Jeeves Bertie's keeper?
2. What is the reaction of the crowd when Tuppy comes out to sing "Sonny Boy"?
3. In Chapter 4, what odd event happens to Sir Roderick on his way to the club?
4. Why does Tuppy do to Bertie at the Drones Club?
5. How does the hot water bottle in Sir Roderick Glossop's bed get punctured twice?
6. Why was Bingo not in the bushes to rescue Oswald?
7. As his present fiance, Honoria makes a request that shocks Bertie to the core. What is it?
8. What is the difference between Aunt Dahlia and Aunt Agatha?
9. Why is Bertie unable to say no to these brainy, pushy young women?
10. What does the situation with Oswald remind Bertie of?
This section contains 713 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)