|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bingo's charge fishing for on the bridge?
(a) Sea bass.
(c) Koi fish.
2. What is "the kid's" general response to Bertie in Chapter 2 when he meets him on the bridge?
(a) "Oh, all right."
(b) "Police! Police!"
(c) "Yahoo! It's you!"
(d) "Out of my way, carbuncle."
3. How does a gentleman like Bertie keep his shirts closed?
4. What sent Worplesdon to France forever?
(a) Financial scandal.
(c) An opera Singer named Giselle.
(d) Stomach problems.
5. When Bertie needs inspiration, what does he ask?
(a) How do I start and when?
(b) What would Jeeves have done?
(c) How can I impress my aunt?
(d) Where's the money trail?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aunt Agatha call Jeeves?
2. In Chapter 1, what is the title of the book Florence has given Bertie to read?
3. What type of swimming stroke does Oswald excel at?
4. How much water does Bertie wring out of his wet clothing?
5. What is the name of the pink-faced chappie?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the song that is woven through Chapter 7 as a motif and focus?
2. What is the betting opportunity down in the country, at Twing Hall?
3. Why was Bingo not in the bushes to rescue Oswald?
4. What does Aunt Agatha say is the slight snag in the marital plans of Honoria and Bertie?
5. What is the disguise that Bingo Little has worked up for himself so that he can pretend to be a Bolshevist?
6. Why does Tuppy do to Bertie at the Drones Club?
7. Who in the family may have inherited Uncle Henry's eccentricities?
8. What is the difference between Aunt Dahlia and Aunt Agatha?
9. What is it that Jeeves does upon arrival that endears him to Bertie?
10. When Bertie runs into old Bittlesham on St. James Street, at the beginning of Chapter 10, why is the older man so shaken?
This section contains 735 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)