|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, whom does Bertie describe as a plague spot?
(b) Aunt Agatha.
2. How does Bertie describe Lady Wickham?
(a) Breath of fresh air.
(b) Birdlike list, slightly to the left.
(c) Beaky female.
(d) Ship in a heavy wind.
3. What is the name of Uncle Willoughby's book?
(a) The left hand is quicker.
(b) Willoughby and the fair maiden.
(c) Recollections of a Long Life.
(d) Things I wish I'd done sooner.
4. How does Bertie describe Honoria Glossop?
(a) A pot of poison.
(b) The girl that got away.
(c) Good, solid, generous woman.
(d) Sweet as pie.
5. Who is Honoria Glossop?
(a) Oxford don.
(b) School headmistress at Bingington.
(c) Elder sister of the boy Oswald, whom Bingo is tutoring.
(d) Local bathing beauty.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jeeves describe Bertie to the temporary valet replacement?
2. In Chapter 5, what happens to Sir Roderick on his taxi ride on his way to visit Bertie for lunch?
3. Where does Bertie's uncle Willoughby live?
4. What is "the kid's" general response to Bertie in Chapter 2 when he meets him on the bridge?
5. Where do the Glossops live?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is it that Jeeves does upon arrival that endears him to Bertie?
2. What is the difference between Aunt Dahlia and Aunt Agatha?
3. Whom is Bingo Little in love with in Chapter 2?
4. What does the pastor, Old Heppenstall, do to Harold after the choir boy makes such a ruckus during the service?
5. What effect does Sir Roderick Glossop have upon Bertie?
6. How does the hot water bottle in Sir Roderick Glossop's bed get punctured twice?
7. In contrast to Bertie's opinion of Honoria Glossop, what does Bingo Little think of her?
8. Why does Aunt Agatha call Jeeves Bertie's keeper?
9. Why does Tuppy do to Bertie at the Drones Club?
10. How does Comrade Butt find out the real identity of Bingo Little?
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)