|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bertie describe Lady Wickham?
(a) Ship in a heavy wind.
(b) Breath of fresh air.
(c) Birdlike list, slightly to the left.
(d) Beaky female.
2. What is "the kid's" general response to Bertie in Chapter 2 when he meets him on the bridge?
(a) "Oh, all right."
(b) "Police! Police!"
(c) "Yahoo! It's you!"
(d) "Out of my way, carbuncle."
3. What type of suit would Jeeves prefer Bertie wear?
(a) Highly colored Irish tweed.
(b) Snazzy black leather with a shine.
(c) Simple brown or blue with a hint of quiet twill.
(d) Bright green livery suit.
4. In Chapter 3, what is the second way Bertie describes Honoria's laugh?
(a) Tinkling fairy bubbles bursting.
(b) Angels on holiday.
(c) Like the Scotch express going under a bridge.
(d) Great rumbling lashes of thunderous jolliness.
5. What is Sir Roderick's profession?
(a) Nerve specialist.
(c) Saver of damsels in distress.
(d) Hockey player.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "S to the core" mean?
2. When Bingo sees Dalphne, what happens?
3. Why does Honoria suddenly switch from calling him Mr. Wooster to calling him Bertie?
4. What type of small animal does Sir Roderick particularly dislike?
5. In Chapter 3, what is the first way Bertie describes Honoria Glossop's laugh?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Comrade Butt find out the real identity of Bingo Little?
2. What is the difference between Aunt Dahlia and Aunt Agatha?
3. What are the Heralds of the Red Dawn doing in the park?
4. Who is Bingo Little's rival when it comes to Charlotte Rowbotham?
5. What does Aunt Agatha announce at her lunch with Bertie in Chapter 2?
6. Whom does Uncle George end up marrying?
7. What is the disguise that Bingo Little has worked up for himself so that he can pretend to be a Bolshevist?
8. Who wins the Sermon Handicap?
9. How does the hot water bottle in Sir Roderick Glossop's bed get punctured twice?
10. Who is Jeeves?
This section contains 839 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)