|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Claude and Eustace related?
(b) Bitter rivals.
(c) Distant fourth cousins.
(d) Father and son.
2. Where do the Glossops live?
(c) Central London.
3. When Bertie needs inspiration, what does he ask?
(a) How do I start and when?
(b) How can I impress my aunt?
(c) What would Jeeves have done?
(d) Where's the money trail?
4. Where has Bertie been invited for Christmas?
(a) Lake Lucerne.
(d) Monte Carlo.
5. What does Bertie recommend doing to the child on the bridge?
(a) Send him to boarding school.
(b) Teach him Latin.
(c) Shove him in the pond.
(d) Get him to cut the lawn.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much water does Bertie wring out of his wet clothing?
2. What does "S to the core" mean?
3. Who is the butler for Uncle Willoughby?
4. What was Bertie's major challenge in the set-up of Chapter 3?
5. How does Bertie describe Honoria Glossop?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is McIntosh?
2. Who is Meadowes?
3. What is the malady from which the Duke of Ramfurline is suffering?
4. Why does Tuppy do to Bertie at the Drones Club?
5. What does Bertie do to assure that the young Master Blumenfeld is happy about Bobbie Wickham's mother's play?
6. Upon popping into the oyster bar at Buck's, who does Bertie run into?
7. Why does Bertie want to go to Skeldings for Christmas?
8. What is it about Bertie that inspires brainy girls like Honoria and Florence to try to turn him into a better, smarter man?
9. What actually happens when Bertie's great romantic scenario with Bingo and Honoria takes place?
10. How does the hot water bottle in Sir Roderick Glossop's bed get punctured twice?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)