|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertie plan to offer Sir Roderick for lunch?
(a) Carrots, celery, and cabbage.
(b) Pig hocks and orange juice.
(c) Dog biscuit and glass of water.
(d) Hot ham water.
2. What is the name of Bertie's previous valet?
3. Why does Honoria suddenly switch from calling him Mr. Wooster to calling him Bertie?
(a) She thinks he loves her.
(b) She suddenly can't remember his last name.
(c) To distinguish him from his father, Mr. Wooster.
(d) Jeeves told her to do this.
4. In Chapter 2, whom is the girl Aunt Agatha wants Bertie to marry?
(a) Mary Madelene.
(b) Honoria Glossop.
(c) Florence Craye.
(d) Bobbie Fisher.
5. Where has Bertie been invited for Christmas?
(a) Lake Lucerne.
(d) Monte Carlo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the blow in Chapter 4?
2. What is Ditteredge?
3. How does Oswald get out of the pond?
4. How many cats are in Bertie's flat when Glossop is lunching?
5. Who is at the top of Sir Roderick's list of "Loonies I have Lunched With"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the pastor, Old Heppenstall, do to Harold after the choir boy makes such a ruckus during the service?
2. What happens to the Sermon Handicap favorite?
3. What is Bertie's plan for Bingo regarding Oswald?
4. Who is Meadowes?
5. Who is Bingo Little's rival when it comes to Charlotte Rowbotham?
6. Who does Uncle George want to marry?
7. As his present fiance, Honoria makes a request that shocks Bertie to the core. What is it?
8. Who was the Wooster eccentric who kept eleven pet rabbits in his bedroom?
9. What does the situation with Oswald remind Bertie of?
10. What actually happens when Bertie's great romantic scenario with Bingo and Honoria takes place?
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)