|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Honoria Glossop?
(a) Oxford don.
(b) Local bathing beauty.
(c) School headmistress at Bingington.
(d) Elder sister of the boy Oswald, whom Bingo is tutoring.
2. What is the name of Uncle Willoughby's book?
(a) Recollections of a Long Life.
(b) The left hand is quicker.
(c) Willoughby and the fair maiden.
(d) Things I wish I'd done sooner.
3. What is the name of Bertie's previous valet?
4. What type of suit would Jeeves prefer Bertie wear?
(a) Highly colored Irish tweed.
(b) Bright green livery suit.
(c) Snazzy black leather with a shine.
(d) Simple brown or blue with a hint of quiet twill.
5. What sent Worplesdon to France forever?
(a) An opera Singer named Giselle.
(b) Financial scandal.
(c) Stomach problems.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie plan to offer Sir Roderick for lunch?
2. What does Bertie do after he drinks the hangover libation?
3. Whom does Honoria bring back with her upon her arrival home in Chapter 3?
4. What is the reason Bertie wants to go to Skeldings?
5. How many cats are in Bertie's flat when Glossop is lunching?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bertie do to assure that the young Master Blumenfeld is happy about Bobbie Wickham's mother's play?
2. Whom does Uncle George end up marrying?
3. Who is Meadowes?
4. Where had Bertie and Jeeves met the father and son team of the Blumenfelds previously?
5. Why does Florence Craye give Bertie serious books to read?
6. What does Aunt Agatha say is the slight snag in the marital plans of Honoria and Bertie?
7. What effect does Sir Roderick Glossop have upon Bertie?
8. What does the situation with Oswald remind Bertie of?
9. How does Bertie steal the dog McIntosh back from the Blumenfelds?
10. In Chapter 4, what odd event happens to Sir Roderick on his way to the club?
This section contains 776 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)