|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of establishment is Buck's?
(a) Gentlemen's club.
(c) Fish-and-chips shop.
(d) Oyster bar.
2. Who is Daphne Braythwayt?
(a) Mystery writer.
(b) Romance consultant.
(c) Bingo Little's new love.
(d) Health inspector.
3. What does Bertie do after he drinks the hangover libation?
(a) Hires Jeeves as his valet.
(b) Throws up.
(c) Does a little jig.
(d) Jumps out the window.
4. In Chapter 2, whom is the girl Aunt Agatha wants Bertie to marry?
(a) Honoria Glossop.
(b) Bobbie Fisher.
(c) Mary Madelene.
(d) Florence Craye.
5. Who is Sir Roderick?
(a) Keeper of the family swans.
(b) Honoria's father.
(c) Ancient knight on the family crest.
(d) Aunt Agatha's royal consort.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, whom does Bertie describe as a plague spot?
2. In Chapter 2, what does Aunt Agatha believe that the right wife would do for Bertie?
3. In Chapter 5, what happens to Sir Roderick on his taxi ride on his way to visit Bertie for lunch?
4. Where do the Glossops live?
5. Where does Bertie's uncle Willoughby live?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the difference between Aunt Dahlia and Aunt Agatha?
2. Whom does Uncle George end up marrying?
3. Upon popping into the oyster bar at Buck's, who does Bertie run into?
4. What does Aunt Agatha send Bertie off to East Dulwich to do after hearing that her brother wants to marry a waitress?
5. What is Bertie's plan for Bingo regarding Oswald?
6. What does the situation with Oswald remind Bertie of?
7. Who in the family may have inherited Uncle Henry's eccentricities?
8. Whom is Bingo Little in love with in Chapter 2?
9. How does Bertie deduce that Uncle George is planning to marry?
10. Who is McIntosh?
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)