|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does a gentleman like Bertie keep his shirts closed?
2. Who is Lord Rainsby?
(a) Bertie's financial adviser.
(b) Dark and looming next door neighbor.
(c) Earl of Danchet's son.
(d) Sir Roderick's arch nemesis.
3. Who is Sir Roderick?
(a) Ancient knight on the family crest.
(b) Honoria's father.
(c) Keeper of the family swans.
(d) Aunt Agatha's royal consort.
4. What actually happens when Bertie throws Oswald into the water?
(a) Oswald pulls Bertie in with him.
(b) Nothing. Bingo isn't in position.
(c) Honoria comes and pushes Bertie in.
(d) Jeeves saves the day.
5. How does Bertie describe Honoria Glossop?
(a) The girl that got away.
(b) Good, solid, generous woman.
(c) A pot of poison.
(d) Sweet as pie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Duke of Ramfurline believe he is?
2. How does Bertie describe Lady Wickham?
3. In Chapter 1, what is the title of the book Florence has given Bertie to read?
4. What is the problem with Bertie's scheme in Chapter 3?
5. What is the name of the pink-faced chappie?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bertie steal the dog McIntosh back from the Blumenfelds?
2. Why does Tuppy do to Bertie at the Drones Club?
3. Whom does Uncle George end up marrying?
4. Why are Claude and Eustace in possession of a hat, a dead fish, and three cats?
5. What does the situation with Oswald remind Bertie of?
6. Why is Bertie unable to say no to these brainy, pushy young women?
7. What is it that Jeeves does upon arrival that endears him to Bertie?
8. Why does Bertie want to go to Skeldings for Christmas?
9. When Jeeves is going on a vacation, he finds a temporary replacement. What does he tell the replacement about Bertie?
10. What happens to the Sermon Handicap favorite?
This section contains 753 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)