|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bertie describe Jeeves upon meeting him at the door for the first time?
(a) Silly gobber with a bowler on.
(b) Darkish sort of respectful Johnnie.
(c) Man with a funeral parlor smile.
(d) Man with a mission.
2. Where are Claude and Eustace being educated?
(a) Pittsford Primary School.
(b) University of California.
3. What is the big trick when planning a singularly fruity binge or war maneuver?
(a) Lots of fireworks.
(b) Don't worry.
(c) Communication must be extremely clear.
(d) Vast and stunning secrecy.
4. What is the reason Bertie wants to go to Skeldings?
(a) Make better impression upon Sir Roderick.
(b) Hide from Aunt Agatha.
(c) Get engaged to Roberta.
(d) Revenge upon Tuppy Glossop.
5. What type of suit would Jeeves prefer Bertie wear?
(a) Simple brown or blue with a hint of quiet twill.
(b) Snazzy black leather with a shine.
(c) Bright green livery suit.
(d) Highly colored Irish tweed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sir Roderick president of?
2. Who doesn't like Jeeves?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 4, when does the blow fall?
4. Who is Sir Roderick?
5. Where does Bertie live?
Short Essay Questions
1. Whom does Uncle George end up marrying?
2. Why does Florence Craye give Bertie serious books to read?
3. What does Aunt Agatha send Bertie off to East Dulwich to do after hearing that her brother wants to marry a waitress?
4. Why was Bingo not in the bushes to rescue Oswald?
5. Why does Bertie want to go to Skeldings for Christmas?
6. What does Bertie do to assure that the young Master Blumenfeld is happy about Bobbie Wickham's mother's play?
7. What is it about Bertie that inspires brainy girls like Honoria and Florence to try to turn him into a better, smarter man?
8. Who is the favorite in the Vicars' Sermon Handicap?
9. Why did Prudence Baxter end up winning the egg and spoon race?
10. What is the difference between Aunt Dahlia and Aunt Agatha?
This section contains 757 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)