|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 4, when does the blow fall?
(a) High noon.
(b) Crack of dawn.
(c) Dinner cocktail hour.
(d) One forty-five.
2. In Chapter 3, what is the first way Bertie describes Honoria Glossop's laugh?
(a) Breaking of a dam.
(b) Trilling as a brook let loose.
(c) Rather like a train going into a tunnel.
(d) Like sweet birds on a bright spring morning.
3. What is Sir Roderick president of?
(a) Dithering Collection of Silver Collectors.
(b) Gardening Guides of North Etherington.
(c) British Society of Anachronistic Ephemera.
(d) West London Branch of the Anti-Gambling league.
4. When Bertie needs inspiration, what does he ask?
(a) Where's the money trail?
(b) What would Jeeves have done?
(c) How do I start and when?
(d) How can I impress my aunt?
5. Whom is Bertie engaged to in Chapter 1?
(a) Princess Toledo.
(b) Bobbie Watson's half sister, Giselda's roomate.
(c) Barbara Smith.
(d) Lady Florence Craye.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "S to the core" mean?
2. When Bingo sees Dalphne, what happens?
3. Where does Bertie live?
4. Whom does Honoria bring back with her upon her arrival home in Chapter 3?
5. What does Bertie plan to offer Sir Roderick for lunch?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jeeves serve Sir Roderick for lunch, and why?
2. Who is the favorite in the Vicars' Sermon Handicap?
3. Whom does Uncle George end up marrying?
4. What is the song that is woven through Chapter 7 as a motif and focus?
5. Who is Meadowes?
6. Who is Bingo Little's rival when it comes to Charlotte Rowbotham?
7. What is the reaction of the crowd when Tuppy comes out to sing "Sonny Boy"?
8. In contrast to Bertie's opinion of Honoria Glossop, what does Bingo Little think of her?
9. Who is Jeeves?
10. What is Bertie's plan for Bingo regarding Oswald?
This section contains 752 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)