|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Bertie been invited for Christmas?
(a) Monte Carlo.
(d) Lake Lucerne.
2. In Chapter 2, whom does Bertie describe as a plague spot?
(b) Aunt Agatha.
3. Who is Honoria Glossop?
(a) School headmistress at Bingington.
(b) Local bathing beauty.
(c) Oxford don.
(d) Elder sister of the boy Oswald, whom Bingo is tutoring.
4. How much water does Bertie wring out of his wet clothing?
(a) Two and a half cups.
(b) A gallon or two.
(c) Waterfalls and geysers of liquid.
(d) A mere drop.
5. Who is the butler for Uncle Willoughby?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aunt Agatha call Jeeves?
2. How does Oswald get out of the pond?
3. How does a gentleman like Bertie keep his shirts closed?
4. Where does Bertie's uncle Willoughby live?
5. What does Jeeves generally do with his emotions?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is it about Bertie that inspires brainy girls like Honoria and Florence to try to turn him into a better, smarter man?
2. Who wins the Sermon Handicap?
3. In Chapter 6, why is Jeeves upset that Bertie wants to go to Skeldings for Christmas?
4. What happens to the Sermon Handicap favorite?
5. Who is Jeeves?
6. What does Bertie do to assure that the young Master Blumenfeld is happy about Bobbie Wickham's mother's play?
7. Upon popping into the oyster bar at Buck's, who does Bertie run into?
8. Who is the favorite in the Vicars' Sermon Handicap?
9. What does the situation with Oswald remind Bertie of?
10. Who was the Wooster eccentric who kept eleven pet rabbits in his bedroom?
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)