|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mrs. Spenser Gregson?
(a) Bob Gregson's mother.
(b) Local newspaper reporter.
(c) Bertie's annoying neighbor.
(d) Bertie's Aunt Agatha.
2. What does Aunt Agatha call Jeeves?
(a) Bertie's keeper.
(b) Sweetie Pie.
(c) Old Fish for Brains.
3. What is the problem with Bertie's scheme in Chapter 3?
(a) Honoria is not easily impressed by such things.
(b) He can't swim.
(c) Honoria thinks he's doing it because he is in love with her.
(d) Honoria is blinded by the light.
4. What club do Claude and Eustace want to join?
(a) Ballroom dancing clique.
(b) Expedition Fellows.
(c) Latin Speakers.
(d) The Seekers.
5. What does Sir Roderick protect himself against the cats with?
(a) Lump of sugar.
(c) Nasal spray.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bertie describe Florence in Chapter 1?
2. Who is poor Uncle Henry?
3. What is Sir Roderick Glossop's head like?
4. Who is Daphne Braythwayt?
5. Who doesn't like Jeeves?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Uncle George want to marry?
2. What does the title of the chapter "The Purity of the Turf" refer to?
3. Why are there three cats in Bertie's bedroom during the lunch with Sir Roderick?
4. What is it about Bertie that inspires brainy girls like Honoria and Florence to try to turn him into a better, smarter man?
5. What is the betting opportunity down in the country, at Twing Hall?
6. As his present fiance, Honoria makes a request that shocks Bertie to the core. What is it?
7. Why did Prudence Baxter end up winning the egg and spoon race?
8. Why does Tuppy Glossop not hear Bertie singing "Sonny Boy"?
9. Who wins the Sermon Handicap?
10. Why does Aunt Agatha call Jeeves Bertie's keeper?
This section contains 751 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)