|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of establishment is Buck's?
(b) Fish-and-chips shop.
(c) Oyster bar.
(d) Gentlemen's club.
2. How does Bingo describe Honoria Glossop?
(a) Harsh taskmaster.
(b) Tender goddess.
(c) Wanted by the police.
(d) Crazy, lazy lady.
3. What size hat must Glossop wear?
4. How does Bertie describe Lady Wickham?
(a) Ship in a heavy wind.
(b) Breath of fresh air.
(c) Beaky female.
(d) Birdlike list, slightly to the left.
5. What does Aunt Agatha call Jeeves?
(a) Bertie's keeper.
(b) Sweetie Pie.
(d) Old Fish for Brains.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jeeves describe Bertie to the temporary valet replacement?
2. What is Sir Roderick president of?
3. How are Claude and Eustace related?
4. What had Honoria been doing to Bertie between Chapters 3 and 4?
5. What type of suit would Jeeves prefer Bertie wear?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the pastor, Old Heppenstall, do to Harold after the choir boy makes such a ruckus during the service?
2. What is the disguise that Bingo Little has worked up for himself so that he can pretend to be a Bolshevist?
3. What actually happens when Bertie's great romantic scenario with Bingo and Honoria takes place?
4. Whom is Bingo Little in love with in Chapter 2?
5. Who is, surprisingly, part of the revolutionary group Heralds of the Red Dawn?
6. Who is the favorite in the Vicars' Sermon Handicap?
7. What is it that Jeeves does upon arrival that endears him to Bertie?
8. Who is Meadowes?
9. What happens at Goodwood with the race that Ocean Breeze is running?
10. Who wins the Sermon Handicap?
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)