|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What size hat must Glossop wear?
2. What does Honoria tell the wet Bertie to do?
(a) Shake off like a wet dog.
(b) Run up to the house and change his wet clothes.
(c) Lie on the green grass until the sun dries him.
(d) Go back to London and dry off.
3. Why is Jeeves disappointed at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) Monte Carlo trip is canceled by Bertie.
(b) Politics are depressing him.
(c) The eggs came out badly for breakfast.
(d) Bertie has forgotten his name.
4. Where has Bertie been invited for Christmas?
(a) Lake Lucerne.
(b) Monte Carlo.
5. Why does Bingo Little love little Oswald?
(a) For his mind.
(b) It's what he's paid to do.
(c) For Her sake.
(d) He thinks he's a little darling.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of suit would Jeeves prefer Bertie wear?
2. What is the name of Uncle Willoughby's book?
3. How does Bingo describe Honoria Glossop?
4. What sent Worplesdon to France forever?
5. How does Jeeves describe Bertie to the temporary valet replacement?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Bingo Little's rival when it comes to Charlotte Rowbotham?
2. In Chapter 4, what odd event happens to Sir Roderick on his way to the club?
3. Who was the Wooster eccentric who kept eleven pet rabbits in his bedroom?
4. What is it about Bertie that inspires brainy girls like Honoria and Florence to try to turn him into a better, smarter man?
5. What is Bertie's plan for Bingo regarding Oswald?
6. Who wins the Sermon Handicap?
7. What does Bertie do to assure that the young Master Blumenfeld is happy about Bobbie Wickham's mother's play?
8. Whom is Bingo Little in love with in Chapter 2?
9. Who is Meadowes?
10. Whom does Uncle George end up marrying?
This section contains 749 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)