|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bingo wake Bertie up with before his tea?
(a) Poetry reading.
(b) Hot toddy.
(c) Cold water in the face.
(d) Kippers and toast.
2. Who is Harold, the page boy?
(a) Best boy soprano in the area.
(b) Bingo's arch nemesis.
(c) Turner of pages in the musical.
(d) Favorite in the Choir Boys' Hundred Yards Handicap.
3. Who does Bertie meet while listening to the speakers?
(a) Jeeves and his lady friend.
(c) Aunt Agatha.
(d) Bingo Little's uncle.
4. What does London smell like in August?
(a) Hot loaves of bread.
(b) Flocks of geese.
(c) Roses and lilacs.
(d) Burning asphalt.
5. How does Bertie get out of the dreaded lunch?
(a) Jeeves recommends that he not be present.
(b) Twists his ankle.
(c) Jumps out the window.
(d) Is called away to feed the bird.
6. Who is Bobbie Wickham?
(a) Red-haired girl who lives at Skeldings Hall.
(b) Tuppy Glossop's sister.
(c) Policeman in Bertie's neighborhood.
(d) Jeeves' young niece.
7. What is Bingo's problem with the name of his beloved in Chapter 11?
(a) Cynthia doesn't rhyme with anything.
(b) Jane is too plain.
(c) Maria is common.
(d) Bohemia is an odd name.
8. Where is Bertie planning to take the Rowbotham clan for lunch?
(a) Russian Tea Room.
(b) Speakers' Corner hot dog stand.
(c) Ritz Hotel.
(d) Lyons' Popular Café.
9. What are the boys betting on in the Great Sermon Handicap?
(a) Best sermon.
(b) Height of preacher.
(c) Length of sermon.
(d) Worst sermon.
10. Who pulls off Bingo's beard?
(a) Comrade Butt.
(b) Lord Bittlesham.
11. Who owns the horse Ocean Breeze?
(b) Bingo Little.
(d) Lord Bittlesham.
12. Who is running the Great Sermon Handicap?
(a) Rev. Joseph Tucker.
(b) Bingo Little.
(d) Eustace and Claude.
13. What did Bobbie Wickham give Mr. Blumenfeld?
(a) Her phone number.
(b) Aunt Agatha's dog.
(d) Weather report.
14. How much does Lord Bittlesham give his nephew to investigate the situation?
15. What does the opera singer do to Bertie's apartment ceiling?
(a) Knocks the plaster off.
(b) Shatters the glass ceiling completely.
(c) Lifts it.
(d) Paints it red.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bingo reading after supper at Twing Hall in Chapter 11?
2. Who does he hear on Sunday morning in Chapter 9?
3. Who will be in attendance at the club?
4. Who wakes Bertie at the beginning of Chapter 8?
5. What do both Steggles and Harold have in common?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)