|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Oxford students are marooned with Eustace & Claude?
2. Who is running the Great Sermon Handicap?
(a) Rev. Joseph Tucker.
(b) Bingo Little.
(d) Eustace and Claude.
3. Who engineered the beard pulling?
(a) Charlotte, rashly.
(b) Jeeves, of course.
(c) Bingo, surprisingly.
(d) Bertie, for once.
4. What does Steggles accidentally see on the golf course?
(a) Greyhound practice.
(b) Bertie lost in the back 40.
(c) Harold's amazing sprint.
(d) Cindy in training for the horse race.
5. Who wakes Bertie at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(b) Aunt Agatha.
6. Why does Bertie put up with Bingo's constant shenanigans?
(a) Bingo is Jeeves' nephew.
(b) Bingo is Bertie's younger brother.
(c) Bingo is Bertie's son.
(d) A rummy feeling of responsibility.
7. Who is Angela?
(a) Jeeves' aunt.
(b) Tuppy's cook.
(c) Cora's agent.
(d) Bertie's cousin.
8. What does London smell like in August?
(a) Flocks of geese.
(b) Hot loaves of bread.
(c) Roses and lilacs.
(d) Burning asphalt.
9. Who is Comrade Butt?
(a) Short, shriveled chap who loves Charlotte.
(b) British airman.
(c) Soldier in the Confederate army.
(d) Towering giant of an intellectual.
10. Where does Bertie go to hear the people giving speeches?
(a) House of Lords.
(c) Marble Arch end of the park.
(d) House of Commons.
11. Why does Aunt Agatha leave her dog with Bertie?
(a) She is gone to Aix-les-Bains.
(b) The dog has fleas.
(c) She wants Bertie to train the dog.
(d) Agatha is allergic to the dog.
12. Who does Bertie meet while listening to the speakers?
(a) Bingo Little's uncle.
(b) Jeeves and his lady friend.
(d) Aunt Agatha.
13. In Chapter 10, where does Bingo take his new love for a date?
14. Where does Miss Wickham's aunt live?
(a) Akron, Ohio.
(d) Eaton Square.
15. Who is Bobbie Wickham?
(a) Jeeves' young niece.
(b) Policeman in Bertie's neighborhood.
(c) Red-haired girl who lives at Skeldings Hall.
(d) Tuppy Glossop's sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Bingo in love with in Chapter 11?
2. What does the opera singer do to Bertie's apartment ceiling?
3. What is Lord Bittlesham's actual first name, according to Bingo?
4. In her note, when does Aunt Agatha expect her dog back?
5. What is the name of old Wickhammersley's youngest daughter?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)