|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the opera singer do to Bertie's apartment ceiling?
(a) Paints it red.
(b) Knocks the plaster off.
(c) Shatters the glass ceiling completely.
(d) Lifts it.
2. What is Gertrude?
(a) Bertie's elderly aunt.
(b) Queen of the village.
(c) A ragdoll.
(d) Jeeves' uncle's daughter's second cousin.
3. What does Steggles accidentally see on the golf course?
(a) Cindy in training for the horse race.
(b) Bertie lost in the back 40.
(c) Harold's amazing sprint.
(d) Greyhound practice.
4. What is Bingo reading after supper at Twing Hall in Chapter 11?
(a) London Times.
(b) Crime novel.
(c) Romance novel.
5. What does Bingo wake Bertie up with before his tea?
(a) Cold water in the face.
(b) Poetry reading.
(c) Kippers and toast.
(d) Hot toddy.
6. Where is Bertie planning to take the Rowbotham clan for lunch?
(a) Speakers' Corner hot dog stand.
(b) Lyons' Popular Café.
(c) Ritz Hotel.
(d) Russian Tea Room.
7. Who is Bingo in love with in Chapter 11?
8. When will Cora be singing at the club?
(a) Next Sunday morning.
(c) Next Tuesday.
(d) Every day for the coming month.
9. What is Bertie singing in his bath at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) "Pop Goes the Weasel."
(b) "Sonny Boy."
(c) "Bubbles That Pop."
(d) "Sunrise, Sunset."
10. Who will be in attendance at the club?
(a) Costermongers and whelk-stall owners.
(b) Classical musicians.
(d) Opera lovers.
11. Who is Comrade Butt?
(a) Soldier in the Confederate army.
(b) Towering giant of an intellectual.
(c) Short, shriveled chap who loves Charlotte.
(d) British airman.
12. Why does Aunt Agatha leave her dog with Bertie?
(a) The dog has fleas.
(b) She wants Bertie to train the dog.
(c) She is gone to Aix-les-Bains.
(d) Agatha is allergic to the dog.
13. What club do Bingo and Bittlesham come out of in Chapter 10?
(a) Hounds Head.
(c) St. James.
14. Who is Harold, the page boy?
(a) Best boy soprano in the area.
(b) Favorite in the Choir Boys' Hundred Yards Handicap.
(c) Turner of pages in the musical.
(d) Bingo's arch nemesis.
15. Who was the disguised speaker?
(a) Bob Hope.
(b) Bingo Little.
(c) Cousin Edwin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can Prudence do?
2. What is Bingo Little's actual first name, according to old Bittlesham?
3. Who does he hear on Sunday morning in Chapter 9?
4. Whom is Bingo in love with in Chapter 9?
5. Why does the owner of Ocean Breeze not bet on his own horse?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)