|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of old Wickhammersley's youngest daughter?
2. Whom is Bingo in love with in Chapter 9?
(a) Honoria Glossop.
(b) Bobbie Wickham.
(c) Florence Craye.
(d) Charlotte Corday Rowbotham.
3. How does Bertie describe Tuppy's opera singer?
(a) Mild, shy, and utterly breakable.
(b) Shattering din of rain on a tin roof.
(c) Upstanding, light-heavyweight of some thirty summers.
(d) Ball of fire being doused with turpentine.
4. What does Bertie do when he encounters the lunch visitors?
(a) Screams like a banshee.
(b) Laughs hollowly and passes on.
(d) Gives them all his money.
5. What does Steggles accidentally see on the golf course?
(a) Harold's amazing sprint.
(b) Greyhound practice.
(c) Bertie lost in the back 40.
(d) Cindy in training for the horse race.
6. Why does Bertie put up with Bingo's constant shenanigans?
(a) A rummy feeling of responsibility.
(b) Bingo is Jeeves' nephew.
(c) Bingo is Bertie's son.
(d) Bingo is Bertie's younger brother.
7. What is Bingo reading after supper at Twing Hall in Chapter 11?
(a) London Times.
(c) Romance novel.
(d) Crime novel.
8. What did Bobbie Wickham give Mr. Blumenfeld?
(a) Her phone number.
(b) Weather report.
(c) Aunt Agatha's dog.
9. How much does Lord Bittlesham give his nephew to investigate the situation?
10. Who else is coming to lunch, according to Bobbie Wickham?
(a) Small boy.
(b) Romance novelist.
(c) Newspaper writer.
(d) Local vicar.
11. Why does Aunt Agatha leave her dog with Bertie?
(a) Agatha is allergic to the dog.
(b) She wants Bertie to train the dog.
(c) The dog has fleas.
(d) She is gone to Aix-les-Bains.
12. What does London smell like in August?
(a) Flocks of geese.
(b) Hot loaves of bread.
(c) Burning asphalt.
(d) Roses and lilacs.
13. In her note, when does Aunt Agatha expect her dog back?
(a) Feb. 14, 1922.
(c) This evening between six and seven.
(d) Sometime next year.
14. How does Tuppy plan to woo his opera singer?
(a) Spending lots of money on her.
(b) Being upright and serious.
(c) Groveling at length.
(d) Running away, hoping she will chase him.
15. What is Mrs. Penworthy good at?
(b) Mother's sack race.
(c) Giving advice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Beefy Bingham's club?
2. Who engineered the beard pulling?
3. Who was the disguised speaker?
4. Who is running the Great Sermon Handicap?
5. In Chapter 10, where does Bingo take his new love for a date?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)