|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Steggles accidentally see on the golf course?
(a) Cindy in training for the horse race.
(b) Harold's amazing sprint.
(c) Bertie lost in the back 40.
(d) Greyhound practice.
2. Who will be in attendance at the club?
(a) Opera lovers.
(b) Costermongers and whelk-stall owners.
(d) Classical musicians.
3. What is "Pipped on the Post"?
(a) Bingo's new poem.
(b) Bertie's favorite song.
(c) Racing novel.
(d) Jargon for lame horse.
4. What did Bobbie Wickham give Mr. Blumenfeld?
(a) Her phone number.
(b) Aunt Agatha's dog.
(d) Weather report.
5. In her note, when does Aunt Agatha expect her dog back?
(a) Feb. 14, 1922.
(b) Sometime next year.
(d) This evening between six and seven.
6. Who is working at Twing Hall in Chapter 11?
(a) Rev. Joseph Tucker.
(b) Bingo Little.
(c) Rev. Starkie.
(d) Bertie and Jeeves.
7. What do both Steggles and Harold have in common?
(a) Horse racing.
(c) Third cousins.
(d) Sing in the church choir.
8. What can Prudence do?
(a) Run like the wind.
(b) Stand on one leg for hours.
(c) Jump off the shed roof into the soft gorse bushes.
(d) Deliver mug of beer without spilling a drop.
9. Who is Sarah Mills?
(a) Famous opera singer.
(b) Frivolous lace maker.
(c) Frumpy cook at Twing Hall.
(d) Favorite for the spoon race.
10. Who owns the horse Ocean Breeze?
(a) Lord Bittlesham.
(d) Bingo Little.
11. What is Mrs. Penworthy good at?
(c) Mother's sack race.
(d) Giving advice.
12. Who else is coming to lunch, according to Bobbie Wickham?
(a) Local vicar.
(b) Romance novelist.
(c) Newspaper writer.
(d) Small boy.
13. Who is Harold, the page boy?
(a) Best boy soprano in the area.
(b) Turner of pages in the musical.
(c) Favorite in the Choir Boys' Hundred Yards Handicap.
(d) Bingo's arch nemesis.
14. What does the speaker say to Lord Bittlesham?
(a) Bravo to our Lord B!
(b) He's an example of a great man.
(c) His god is his belly.
(d) Come to the waters and pray.
15. What is Lord Bittlesham's actual first name, according to Bingo?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bertie meet while listening to the speakers?
2. What is Gertrude?
3. What explodes at evening service?
4. What is the name of Beefy Bingham's club?
5. Where does Miss Wickham's aunt live?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)