|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When will Cora be singing at the club?
(a) Next Tuesday.
(b) Every day for the coming month.
(d) Next Sunday morning.
2. Who is Harold, the page boy?
(a) Bingo's arch nemesis.
(b) Favorite in the Choir Boys' Hundred Yards Handicap.
(c) Turner of pages in the musical.
(d) Best boy soprano in the area.
3. What is Lord Bittlesham's actual first name, according to Bingo?
4. What can Prudence do?
(a) Run like the wind.
(b) Deliver mug of beer without spilling a drop.
(c) Stand on one leg for hours.
(d) Jump off the shed roof into the soft gorse bushes.
5. What does Steggles accidentally see on the golf course?
(a) Harold's amazing sprint.
(b) Bertie lost in the back 40.
(c) Cindy in training for the horse race.
(d) Greyhound practice.
6. How much does Lord Bittlesham give his nephew to investigate the situation?
7. How does Bertie describe Tuppy's opera singer?
(a) Mild, shy, and utterly breakable.
(b) Upstanding, light-heavyweight of some thirty summers.
(c) Ball of fire being doused with turpentine.
(d) Shattering din of rain on a tin roof.
8. Why does the owner of Ocean Breeze not bet on his own horse?
(a) His wife forbids it.
(b) He knows the horse will lose.
(c) Betting is against his principles.
(d) He forgets to.
9. What does young Master Blumenfeld compare Bertie to?
(a) Welsh corgie.
(c) Cocker spaniel.
10. Why does Bertie put up with Bingo's constant shenanigans?
(a) Bingo is Bertie's younger brother.
(b) A rummy feeling of responsibility.
(c) Bingo is Bertie's son.
(d) Bingo is Jeeves' nephew.
11. Why does Aunt Agatha leave her dog with Bertie?
(a) The dog has fleas.
(b) Agatha is allergic to the dog.
(c) She wants Bertie to train the dog.
(d) She is gone to Aix-les-Bains.
12. What is old Bittlesham upset about receiving?
(a) Blow to the stomach.
(b) Impossibly large bill from the club.
(c) Six months to live.
(d) Threatening letter.
13. Where does Bertie go to hear the people giving speeches?
(b) House of Commons.
(c) House of Lords.
(d) Marble Arch end of the park.
14. What club do Bingo and Bittlesham come out of in Chapter 10?
(c) St. James.
(d) Hounds Head.
15. Who is in the living room while Bertie is in his bath in Chapter 7?
(a) Three cats.
(b) Tuppy Glossop.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bertie describe the performance of Ocean Breeze at Goodwood?
2. Where is the big race in Chapter 9 held?
3. Where is Beefy Bingham working?
4. Who breaks up the fight between Bingo and Butt?
5. What explodes at evening service?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)