|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Comrade Butt?
(a) Short, shriveled chap who loves Charlotte.
(b) Soldier in the Confederate army.
(c) British airman.
(d) Towering giant of an intellectual.
2. Who is Bingo in love with in Chapter 11?
3. How much money does Bertie give Jeeves at the end of Chapter 10?
(a) Everything on the dressing table.
(b) 2 shillings.
(c) None; he is very upset with him.
4. Who is working at Twing Hall in Chapter 11?
(a) Bertie and Jeeves.
(b) Bingo Little.
(c) Rev. Joseph Tucker.
(d) Rev. Starkie.
5. What is Bertie singing in his bath at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) "Bubbles That Pop."
(b) "Pop Goes the Weasel."
(c) "Sunrise, Sunset."
(d) "Sonny Boy."
6. What is Lord Bittlesham's actual first name, according to Bingo?
7. Where is the big race in Chapter 9 held?
(d) Ocean Breeze.
8. What do both Steggles and Harold have in common?
(a) Horse racing.
(b) Sing in the church choir.
(c) Third cousins.
9. How does Bertie get out of the dreaded lunch?
(a) Twists his ankle.
(b) Is called away to feed the bird.
(c) Jeeves recommends that he not be present.
(d) Jumps out the window.
10. What is the name of old Wickhammersley's youngest daughter?
11. What it is that Tuppy Glossop has come to tell Bertie?
(a) Revenge is sweet.
(b) He needs money.
(c) Sir Roderick has left him a white horse.
(d) He is engaged to Cora Bellinger.
12. What is Bingo reading after supper at Twing Hall in Chapter 11?
(a) Crime novel.
(b) Romance novel.
(c) London Times.
13. Why does Aunt Agatha leave her dog with Bertie?
(a) She wants Bertie to train the dog.
(b) Agatha is allergic to the dog.
(c) She is gone to Aix-les-Bains.
(d) The dog has fleas.
14. What does Bertie do when he encounters the lunch visitors?
(a) Laughs hollowly and passes on.
(b) Gives them all his money.
(c) Screams like a banshee.
15. What can Prudence do?
(a) Deliver mug of beer without spilling a drop.
(b) Stand on one leg for hours.
(c) Jump off the shed roof into the soft gorse bushes.
(d) Run like the wind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does old Rowbotham want to do?
2. How many clergy are in the handicap?
3. What club do Bingo and Bittlesham come out of in Chapter 10?
4. What does young Master Blumenfeld compare Bertie to?
5. In Chapter 10, where does Bingo take his new love for a date?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)