|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who engineered the beard pulling?
(a) Bingo, surprisingly.
(b) Jeeves, of course.
(c) Bertie, for once.
(d) Charlotte, rashly.
2. How much money does Bertie give Jeeves at the end of Chapter 10?
(a) 2 shillings.
(c) Everything on the dressing table.
(d) None; he is very upset with him.
3. Why does the owner of Ocean Breeze not bet on his own horse?
(a) Betting is against his principles.
(b) His wife forbids it.
(c) He forgets to.
(d) He knows the horse will lose.
4. What is the name of old Wickhammersley's youngest daughter?
5. What does Bingo wake Bertie up with before his tea?
(a) Hot toddy.
(b) Poetry reading.
(c) Cold water in the face.
(d) Kippers and toast.
6. What does London smell like in August?
(a) Hot loaves of bread.
(b) Roses and lilacs.
(c) Flocks of geese.
(d) Burning asphalt.
7. Who wakes Bertie at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(c) Aunt Agatha.
8. What club do Bingo and Bittlesham come out of in Chapter 10?
(a) Hounds Head.
(c) St. James.
9. Why does Bertie put up with Bingo's constant shenanigans?
(a) A rummy feeling of responsibility.
(b) Bingo is Bertie's son.
(c) Bingo is Jeeves' nephew.
(d) Bingo is Bertie's younger brother.
10. In Chapter 10, where does Bingo take his new love for a date?
11. Who is Harold, the page boy?
(a) Favorite in the Choir Boys' Hundred Yards Handicap.
(b) Bingo's arch nemesis.
(c) Best boy soprano in the area.
(d) Turner of pages in the musical.
12. What does young Master Blumenfeld compare Bertie to?
(a) Cocker spaniel.
(b) Welsh corgie.
13. Who is Sarah Mills?
(a) Frumpy cook at Twing Hall.
(b) Favorite for the spoon race.
(c) Famous opera singer.
(d) Frivolous lace maker.
14. Who is working at Twing Hall in Chapter 11?
(a) Rev. Joseph Tucker.
(b) Bertie and Jeeves.
(c) Bingo Little.
(d) Rev. Starkie.
15. What can Prudence do?
(a) Deliver mug of beer without spilling a drop.
(b) Stand on one leg for hours.
(c) Jump off the shed roof into the soft gorse bushes.
(d) Run like the wind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bingo Little's actual first name, according to old Bittlesham?
2. How much does Lord Bittlesham give his nephew to investigate the situation?
3. What is Bingo planning to sing at the club?
4. How does Tuppy plan to woo his opera singer?
5. What do both Steggles and Harold have in common?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)