|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is running the Great Sermon Handicap?
(a) Bingo Little.
(b) Rev. Joseph Tucker.
(c) Eustace and Claude.
2. What does Bertie like to do in August?
(a) Run a marathon.
(b) Suntan in St. James Park.
(c) Cook on the barbecue.
(d) Get out of London.
3. How does Bertie get out of the dreaded lunch?
(a) Jeeves recommends that he not be present.
(b) Is called away to feed the bird.
(c) Jumps out the window.
(d) Twists his ankle.
4. Who is Angela?
(a) Cora's agent.
(b) Bertie's cousin.
(c) Jeeves' aunt.
(d) Tuppy's cook.
5. What is Bertie singing in his bath at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) "Sonny Boy."
(b) "Pop Goes the Weasel."
(c) "Sunrise, Sunset."
(d) "Bubbles That Pop."
6. Why does Bertie put up with Bingo's constant shenanigans?
(a) A rummy feeling of responsibility.
(b) Bingo is Bertie's son.
(c) Bingo is Bertie's younger brother.
(d) Bingo is Jeeves' nephew.
7. Who is Bingo in love with in Chapter 11?
8. Who is Sarah Mills?
(a) Famous opera singer.
(b) Frivolous lace maker.
(c) Frumpy cook at Twing Hall.
(d) Favorite for the spoon race.
9. Who is Comrade Butt?
(a) Towering giant of an intellectual.
(b) Short, shriveled chap who loves Charlotte.
(c) Soldier in the Confederate army.
(d) British airman.
10. How many Oxford students are marooned with Eustace & Claude?
11. Where is Bertie planning to take the Rowbotham clan for lunch?
(a) Speakers' Corner hot dog stand.
(b) Ritz Hotel.
(c) Lyons' Popular Café.
(d) Russian Tea Room.
12. What can Prudence do?
(a) Stand on one leg for hours.
(b) Jump off the shed roof into the soft gorse bushes.
(c) Run like the wind.
(d) Deliver mug of beer without spilling a drop.
13. Who is in the living room while Bertie is in his bath in Chapter 7?
(b) Tuppy Glossop.
(c) Three cats.
14. What is Lord Bittlesham's actual first name, according to Bingo?
15. What club do Bingo and Bittlesham come out of in Chapter 10?
(a) Hounds Head.
(b) St. James.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Penworthy good at?
2. Who is Little Prudence Baxter?
3. What it is that Tuppy Glossop has come to tell Bertie?
4. What is old Bittlesham upset about receiving?
5. Why does the owner of Ocean Breeze not bet on his own horse?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)