|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In her note, when does Aunt Agatha expect her dog back?
(a) Feb. 14, 1922.
(b) This evening between six and seven.
(c) Sometime next year.
2. Who is Little Prudence Baxter?
(a) Gertrude's secret.
(b) Bertie's crazy little niece.
(c) Child of his Lordship's head gardener.
(d) Bingo's daughter.
3. How many Oxford students are marooned with Eustace & Claude?
4. What is Bingo Little's actual first name, according to old Bittlesham?
5. What does young Master Blumenfeld compare Bertie to?
(b) Cocker spaniel.
(c) Welsh corgie.
6. How does Bertie describe Tuppy's opera singer?
(a) Mild, shy, and utterly breakable.
(b) Ball of fire being doused with turpentine.
(c) Upstanding, light-heavyweight of some thirty summers.
(d) Shattering din of rain on a tin roof.
7. What is "Pipped on the Post"?
(a) Bertie's favorite song.
(b) Racing novel.
(c) Bingo's new poem.
(d) Jargon for lame horse.
8. What are some of the requests Miss Wickham makes for lunch?
(a) Oysters, ice cream, and gooey chocolates.
(b) Apples, pears, and grapes.
(c) German sauerkraut.
(d) Salad, water, and breadsticks.
9. Where is Beefy Bingham working?
(a) Back in the Southern Section.
(b) Out on the Western Front.
(c) Down in the East End.
(d) Up in North Side.
10. Whom is Bingo in love with in Chapter 9?
(a) Bobbie Wickham.
(b) Charlotte Corday Rowbotham.
(c) Florence Craye.
(d) Honoria Glossop.
11. Where is Bertie planning to take the Rowbotham clan for lunch?
(a) Russian Tea Room.
(b) Lyons' Popular Café.
(c) Speakers' Corner hot dog stand.
(d) Ritz Hotel.
12. What is Bingo planning to sing at the club?
(a) "Sonny Boy."
(b) "America, the Beautiful."
(c) "Adagio #5."
(d) "Homeward Bound."
13. Why does Bertie put up with Bingo's constant shenanigans?
(a) A rummy feeling of responsibility.
(b) Bingo is Bertie's son.
(c) Bingo is Jeeves' nephew.
(d) Bingo is Bertie's younger brother.
14. What does Bertie like to do in August?
(a) Cook on the barbecue.
(b) Get out of London.
(c) Run a marathon.
(d) Suntan in St. James Park.
15. Who else is coming to lunch, according to Bobbie Wickham?
(a) Small boy.
(b) Romance novelist.
(c) Newspaper writer.
(d) Local vicar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bertie go to hear the people giving speeches?
2. What is the betting proposition in Chapter 12?
3. Who does Bertie meet while listening to the speakers?
4. Who is running the Great Sermon Handicap?
5. Who engineered the beard pulling?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)