|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bertie put up with Bingo's constant shenanigans?
(a) Bingo is Bertie's younger brother.
(b) Bingo is Bertie's son.
(c) Bingo is Jeeves' nephew.
(d) A rummy feeling of responsibility.
2. Who owns the horse Ocean Breeze?
(a) Lord Bittlesham.
(d) Bingo Little.
3. What are some of the requests Miss Wickham makes for lunch?
(a) German sauerkraut.
(b) Apples, pears, and grapes.
(c) Oysters, ice cream, and gooey chocolates.
(d) Salad, water, and breadsticks.
4. Who is working at Twing Hall in Chapter 11?
(a) Rev. Starkie.
(b) Bingo Little.
(c) Rev. Joseph Tucker.
(d) Bertie and Jeeves.
5. What do both Steggles and Harold have in common?
(a) Third cousins.
(b) Sing in the church choir.
(c) Horse racing.
6. What club do Bingo and Bittlesham come out of in Chapter 10?
(b) Hounds Head.
(d) St. James.
7. Who is Comrade Butt?
(a) Towering giant of an intellectual.
(b) Short, shriveled chap who loves Charlotte.
(c) Soldier in the Confederate army.
(d) British airman.
8. What is Bertie singing in his bath at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) "Pop Goes the Weasel."
(b) "Sonny Boy."
(c) "Bubbles That Pop."
(d) "Sunrise, Sunset."
9. What does young Master Blumenfeld compare Bertie to?
(a) Cocker spaniel.
(d) Welsh corgie.
10. Where is Bertie planning to take the Rowbotham clan for lunch?
(a) Russian Tea Room.
(b) Lyons' Popular Café.
(c) Speakers' Corner hot dog stand.
(d) Ritz Hotel.
11. What is "Pipped on the Post"?
(a) Bingo's new poem.
(b) Racing novel.
(c) Bertie's favorite song.
(d) Jargon for lame horse.
12. Where does Bertie go to hear the people giving speeches?
(b) Marble Arch end of the park.
(c) House of Commons.
(d) House of Lords.
13. What can Prudence do?
(a) Deliver mug of beer without spilling a drop.
(b) Run like the wind.
(c) Jump off the shed roof into the soft gorse bushes.
(d) Stand on one leg for hours.
14. Who is Angela?
(a) Jeeves' aunt.
(b) Tuppy's cook.
(c) Cora's agent.
(d) Bertie's cousin.
15. In her note, when does Aunt Agatha expect her dog back?
(b) Feb. 14, 1922.
(c) This evening between six and seven.
(d) Sometime next year.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Miss Wickham's aunt live?
2. Who engineered the beard pulling?
3. What is Bingo planning to sing at the club?
4. How does Tuppy plan to woo his opera singer?
5. What are the boys betting on in the Great Sermon Handicap?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)