|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can Prudence do?
(a) Deliver mug of beer without spilling a drop.
(b) Stand on one leg for hours.
(c) Jump off the shed roof into the soft gorse bushes.
(d) Run like the wind.
2. Whom is Bingo in love with in Chapter 9?
(a) Florence Craye.
(b) Honoria Glossop.
(c) Bobbie Wickham.
(d) Charlotte Corday Rowbotham.
3. What is Gertrude?
(a) Jeeves' uncle's daughter's second cousin.
(b) A ragdoll.
(c) Bertie's elderly aunt.
(d) Queen of the village.
4. What does London smell like in August?
(a) Burning asphalt.
(b) Hot loaves of bread.
(c) Roses and lilacs.
(d) Flocks of geese.
5. How does Bertie describe the performance of Ocean Breeze at Goodwood?
(a) Nearly came in first in the next race.
(b) Faster than the speed of light.
(c) Zounds! Astounding! Zounding!
(d) Rummy beyond all description.
6. Who is Harold, the page boy?
(a) Turner of pages in the musical.
(b) Favorite in the Choir Boys' Hundred Yards Handicap.
(c) Bingo's arch nemesis.
(d) Best boy soprano in the area.
7. How many Oxford students are marooned with Eustace & Claude?
8. What does Steggles accidentally see on the golf course?
(a) Greyhound practice.
(b) Cindy in training for the horse race.
(c) Bertie lost in the back 40.
(d) Harold's amazing sprint.
9. What is Mr. Blumenfeld's profession?
(a) Cleaner of fish tanks.
(b) Nerve specialist.
(c) Theatrical manager.
10. What is Lord Bittlesham's actual first name, according to Bingo?
11. Who is Comrade Butt?
(a) Towering giant of an intellectual.
(b) Soldier in the Confederate army.
(c) British airman.
(d) Short, shriveled chap who loves Charlotte.
12. How does Bertie get out of the dreaded lunch?
(a) Jumps out the window.
(b) Is called away to feed the bird.
(c) Jeeves recommends that he not be present.
(d) Twists his ankle.
13. What does young Master Blumenfeld compare Bertie to?
(c) Welsh corgie.
(d) Cocker spaniel.
14. What is the name of Beefy Bingham's club?
(a) Lad's Club.
(b) Beefy's Bar and Grill.
(c) Hokey Pokey.
(d) Opera Today.
15. What does the opera singer do to Bertie's apartment ceiling?
(a) Lifts it.
(b) Knocks the plaster off.
(c) Paints it red.
(d) Shatters the glass ceiling completely.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wakes Bertie at the beginning of Chapter 8?
2. Who was the disguised speaker?
3. What is Bingo Little's actual first name, according to old Bittlesham?
4. What is Bingo reading after supper at Twing Hall in Chapter 11?
5. What does the speaker say to Lord Bittlesham?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)