|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Steggles accidentally see on the golf course?
(a) Cindy in training for the horse race.
(b) Harold's amazing sprint.
(c) Bertie lost in the back 40.
(d) Greyhound practice.
2. Why does Aunt Agatha leave her dog with Bertie?
(a) Agatha is allergic to the dog.
(b) She wants Bertie to train the dog.
(c) The dog has fleas.
(d) She is gone to Aix-les-Bains.
3. What is the name of old Wickhammersley's youngest daughter?
4. Whom is Bingo in love with in Chapter 9?
(a) Charlotte Corday Rowbotham.
(b) Honoria Glossop.
(c) Florence Craye.
(d) Bobbie Wickham.
5. What does the opera singer do to Bertie's apartment ceiling?
(a) Shatters the glass ceiling completely.
(b) Lifts it.
(c) Knocks the plaster off.
(d) Paints it red.
6. What does the speaker say to Lord Bittlesham?
(a) Come to the waters and pray.
(b) He's an example of a great man.
(c) Bravo to our Lord B!
(d) His god is his belly.
7. What is Bingo planning to sing at the club?
(a) "Adagio #5."
(b) "Sonny Boy."
(c) "Homeward Bound."
(d) "America, the Beautiful."
8. What does young Master Blumenfeld compare Bertie to?
(a) Cocker spaniel.
(c) Welsh corgie.
9. Who pulls off Bingo's beard?
(a) Lord Bittlesham.
(b) Comrade Butt.
10. What is Bingo Little's actual first name, according to old Bittlesham?
11. Who does he hear on Sunday morning in Chapter 9?
(a) Socialists from Russia.
(b) Jamaican freedom fighters.
(c) English teachers.
(d) Heralds of the Red Dawn.
12. What is the betting proposition in Chapter 12?
(a) Hounds and rabbits.
(b) Village races.
(d) Election results.
13. Who is Angela?
(a) Jeeves' aunt.
(b) Tuppy's cook.
(c) Cora's agent.
(d) Bertie's cousin.
14. How much does Lord Bittlesham give his nephew to investigate the situation?
15. How does Tuppy plan to woo his opera singer?
(a) Running away, hoping she will chase him.
(b) Spending lots of money on her.
(c) Groveling at length.
(d) Being upright and serious.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Bertie give Jeeves at the end of Chapter 10?
2. What club do Bingo and Bittlesham come out of in Chapter 10?
3. Who wakes Bertie at the beginning of Chapter 8?
4. Who is Little Prudence Baxter?
5. Who is working at Twing Hall in Chapter 11?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)