|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will be in attendance at the club?
(a) Opera lovers.
(c) Classical musicians.
(d) Costermongers and whelk-stall owners.
2. What does Bertie like to do in August?
(a) Run a marathon.
(b) Suntan in St. James Park.
(c) Cook on the barbecue.
(d) Get out of London.
3. What can Prudence do?
(a) Run like the wind.
(b) Jump off the shed roof into the soft gorse bushes.
(c) Deliver mug of beer without spilling a drop.
(d) Stand on one leg for hours.
4. How much does Lord Bittlesham give his nephew to investigate the situation?
5. Who is running the Great Sermon Handicap?
(b) Eustace and Claude.
(c) Rev. Joseph Tucker.
(d) Bingo Little.
6. Whom is Bingo in love with in Chapter 9?
(a) Bobbie Wickham.
(b) Florence Craye.
(c) Honoria Glossop.
(d) Charlotte Corday Rowbotham.
7. What is the name of Beefy Bingham's club?
(a) Beefy's Bar and Grill.
(b) Lad's Club.
(c) Hokey Pokey.
(d) Opera Today.
8. Who is Bingo in love with in Chapter 11?
9. Where does Bertie go to hear the people giving speeches?
(a) Marble Arch end of the park.
(b) House of Lords.
(c) House of Commons.
10. What is the name of old Wickhammersley's youngest daughter?
11. In her note, when does Aunt Agatha expect her dog back?
(a) Sometime next year.
(b) This evening between six and seven.
(c) Feb. 14, 1922.
12. What is Bingo Little's actual first name, according to old Bittlesham?
13. How does Bertie describe Tuppy's opera singer?
(a) Ball of fire being doused with turpentine.
(b) Upstanding, light-heavyweight of some thirty summers.
(c) Shattering din of rain on a tin roof.
(d) Mild, shy, and utterly breakable.
14. Who is Little Prudence Baxter?
(a) Bingo's daughter.
(b) Bertie's crazy little niece.
(c) Child of his Lordship's head gardener.
(d) Gertrude's secret.
15. Who does Bertie meet while listening to the speakers?
(a) Jeeves and his lady friend.
(b) Aunt Agatha.
(d) Bingo Little's uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wakes Bertie at the beginning of Chapter 8?
2. Who is working at Twing Hall in Chapter 11?
3. What does Bertie do when he encounters the lunch visitors?
4. Who does he hear on Sunday morning in Chapter 9?
5. What does old Rowbotham want to do?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)