|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does London smell like in August?
(a) Roses and lilacs.
(b) Burning asphalt.
(c) Flocks of geese.
(d) Hot loaves of bread.
2. How does Bertie get out of the dreaded lunch?
(a) Jumps out the window.
(b) Jeeves recommends that he not be present.
(c) Is called away to feed the bird.
(d) Twists his ankle.
3. What does Steggles accidentally see on the golf course?
(a) Harold's amazing sprint.
(b) Greyhound practice.
(c) Bertie lost in the back 40.
(d) Cindy in training for the horse race.
4. What does old Rowbotham want to do?
(a) Run away with the circus.
(b) Massacre the bourgeoisie.
(c) Sing for the queen.
(d) Become a fireman.
5. What does Bertie like to do in August?
(a) Cook on the barbecue.
(b) Suntan in St. James Park.
(c) Get out of London.
(d) Run a marathon.
6. What is Bingo Little's actual first name, according to old Bittlesham?
7. What is Bingo planning to sing at the club?
(a) "America, the Beautiful."
(b) "Homeward Bound."
(c) "Sonny Boy."
(d) "Adagio #5."
8. Who is Bingo in love with in Chapter 11?
9. Why does Aunt Agatha leave her dog with Bertie?
(a) She wants Bertie to train the dog.
(b) She is gone to Aix-les-Bains.
(c) The dog has fleas.
(d) Agatha is allergic to the dog.
10. Where is Beefy Bingham working?
(a) Down in the East End.
(b) Up in North Side.
(c) Back in the Southern Section.
(d) Out on the Western Front.
11. Who is in the living room while Bertie is in his bath in Chapter 7?
(a) Tuppy Glossop.
(d) Three cats.
12. What does the speaker say to Lord Bittlesham?
(a) His god is his belly.
(b) Bravo to our Lord B!
(c) He's an example of a great man.
(d) Come to the waters and pray.
13. Who is Angela?
(a) Bertie's cousin.
(b) Cora's agent.
(c) Tuppy's cook.
(d) Jeeves' aunt.
14. Who wakes Bertie at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(b) Aunt Agatha.
15. What can Prudence do?
(a) Deliver mug of beer without spilling a drop.
(b) Run like the wind.
(c) Stand on one leg for hours.
(d) Jump off the shed roof into the soft gorse bushes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who breaks up the fight between Bingo and Butt?
2. How many Oxford students are marooned with Eustace & Claude?
3. Who is working at Twing Hall in Chapter 11?
4. What club do Bingo and Bittlesham come out of in Chapter 10?
5. What is Mr. Blumenfeld's profession?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)