|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the disguised speaker?
(a) Bingo Little.
(c) Bob Hope.
(d) Cousin Edwin.
2. How does Bertie get out of the dreaded lunch?
(a) Jeeves recommends that he not be present.
(b) Twists his ankle.
(c) Is called away to feed the bird.
(d) Jumps out the window.
3. What is old Bittlesham upset about receiving?
(a) Six months to live.
(b) Threatening letter.
(c) Blow to the stomach.
(d) Impossibly large bill from the club.
4. Where does Miss Wickham's aunt live?
(a) Eaton Square.
(c) Akron, Ohio.
5. Who pulls off Bingo's beard?
(a) Comrade Butt.
(b) Lord Bittlesham.
6. What can Prudence do?
(a) Stand on one leg for hours.
(b) Jump off the shed roof into the soft gorse bushes.
(c) Deliver mug of beer without spilling a drop.
(d) Run like the wind.
7. How much money does Bertie give Jeeves at the end of Chapter 10?
(a) Everything on the dressing table.
(c) None; he is very upset with him.
(d) 2 shillings.
8. What does Bingo wake Bertie up with before his tea?
(a) Poetry reading.
(b) Cold water in the face.
(c) Kippers and toast.
(d) Hot toddy.
9. What do both Steggles and Harold have in common?
(a) Horse racing.
(b) Third cousins.
(c) Sing in the church choir.
10. What does Bertie like to do in August?
(a) Cook on the barbecue.
(b) Suntan in St. James Park.
(c) Get out of London.
(d) Run a marathon.
11. What is Bingo Little's actual first name, according to old Bittlesham?
12. What it is that Tuppy Glossop has come to tell Bertie?
(a) Sir Roderick has left him a white horse.
(b) He is engaged to Cora Bellinger.
(c) He needs money.
(d) Revenge is sweet.
13. Why does the owner of Ocean Breeze not bet on his own horse?
(a) He forgets to.
(b) Betting is against his principles.
(c) His wife forbids it.
(d) He knows the horse will lose.
14. What is Mr. Blumenfeld's profession?
(a) Nerve specialist.
(c) Cleaner of fish tanks.
(d) Theatrical manager.
15. What is Mrs. Penworthy good at?
(b) Giving advice.
(c) Mother's sack race.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Bingo in love with in Chapter 11?
2. In Chapter 10, where does Bingo take his new love for a date?
3. What does old Rowbotham want to do?
4. When will Cora be singing at the club?
5. What club do Bingo and Bittlesham come out of in Chapter 10?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)