|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertie do when he encounters the lunch visitors?
(a) Screams like a banshee.
(c) Laughs hollowly and passes on.
(d) Gives them all his money.
2. How much money does Bertie give Jeeves at the end of Chapter 10?
(a) Everything on the dressing table.
(b) None; he is very upset with him.
(d) 2 shillings.
3. Who is Angela?
(a) Bertie's cousin.
(b) Jeeves' aunt.
(c) Cora's agent.
(d) Tuppy's cook.
4. What is old Bittlesham upset about receiving?
(a) Impossibly large bill from the club.
(b) Blow to the stomach.
(c) Threatening letter.
(d) Six months to live.
5. When will Cora be singing at the club?
(a) Every day for the coming month.
(b) Next Sunday morning.
(d) Next Tuesday.
6. What does Steggles accidentally see on the golf course?
(a) Cindy in training for the horse race.
(b) Greyhound practice.
(c) Harold's amazing sprint.
(d) Bertie lost in the back 40.
7. What does the opera singer do to Bertie's apartment ceiling?
(a) Shatters the glass ceiling completely.
(b) Lifts it.
(c) Knocks the plaster off.
(d) Paints it red.
8. How many clergy are in the handicap?
9. How much does Lord Bittlesham give his nephew to investigate the situation?
10. Who is working at Twing Hall in Chapter 11?
(a) Bingo Little.
(b) Rev. Joseph Tucker.
(c) Rev. Starkie.
(d) Bertie and Jeeves.
11. What does old Rowbotham want to do?
(a) Sing for the queen.
(b) Massacre the bourgeoisie.
(c) Run away with the circus.
(d) Become a fireman.
12. Who is Sarah Mills?
(a) Frumpy cook at Twing Hall.
(b) Famous opera singer.
(c) Frivolous lace maker.
(d) Favorite for the spoon race.
13. What it is that Tuppy Glossop has come to tell Bertie?
(a) Sir Roderick has left him a white horse.
(b) He is engaged to Cora Bellinger.
(c) Revenge is sweet.
(d) He needs money.
14. What is Bertie singing in his bath at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) "Bubbles That Pop."
(b) "Pop Goes the Weasel."
(c) "Sonny Boy."
(d) "Sunrise, Sunset."
15. What did Bobbie Wickham give Mr. Blumenfeld?
(a) Weather report.
(b) Aunt Agatha's dog.
(d) Her phone number.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the disguised speaker?
2. What is "Pipped on the Post"?
3. What are some of the requests Miss Wickham makes for lunch?
4. Who is Bingo in love with in Chapter 11?
5. What does young Master Blumenfeld compare Bertie to?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)