|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Gertrude?
(a) A ragdoll.
(b) Queen of the village.
(c) Bertie's elderly aunt.
(d) Jeeves' uncle's daughter's second cousin.
2. Where is the big race in Chapter 9 held?
(c) Ocean Breeze.
3. Who engineered the beard pulling?
(a) Charlotte, rashly.
(b) Bingo, surprisingly.
(c) Bertie, for once.
(d) Jeeves, of course.
4. Who is working at Twing Hall in Chapter 11?
(a) Bertie and Jeeves.
(b) Rev. Joseph Tucker.
(c) Rev. Starkie.
(d) Bingo Little.
5. What is old Bittlesham upset about receiving?
(a) Blow to the stomach.
(b) Threatening letter.
(c) Six months to live.
(d) Impossibly large bill from the club.
6. Where does Bertie go to hear the people giving speeches?
(a) House of Commons.
(b) Marble Arch end of the park.
(d) House of Lords.
7. What it is that Tuppy Glossop has come to tell Bertie?
(a) He needs money.
(b) He is engaged to Cora Bellinger.
(c) Sir Roderick has left him a white horse.
(d) Revenge is sweet.
8. What do both Steggles and Harold have in common?
(b) Sing in the church choir.
(c) Third cousins.
(d) Horse racing.
9. In Chapter 10, where does Bingo take his new love for a date?
10. Who will be in attendance at the club?
(a) Costermongers and whelk-stall owners.
(b) Classical musicians.
(c) Opera lovers.
11. Who pulls off Bingo's beard?
(a) Lord Bittlesham.
(d) Comrade Butt.
12. What is Mr. Blumenfeld's profession?
(a) Cleaner of fish tanks.
(b) Nerve specialist.
(d) Theatrical manager.
13. Who is Sarah Mills?
(a) Frivolous lace maker.
(b) Favorite for the spoon race.
(c) Famous opera singer.
(d) Frumpy cook at Twing Hall.
14. What is Bertie singing in his bath at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) "Sunrise, Sunset."
(b) "Pop Goes the Weasel."
(c) "Bubbles That Pop."
(d) "Sonny Boy."
15. Who was the disguised speaker?
(a) Bob Hope.
(b) Cousin Edwin.
(c) Bingo Little.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owns the horse Ocean Breeze?
2. What is Bingo reading after supper at Twing Hall in Chapter 11?
3. Who else is coming to lunch, according to Bobbie Wickham?
4. Who is Bobbie Wickham?
5. What is the name of Beefy Bingham's club?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)