|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the speaker say to Lord Bittlesham?
(a) Bravo to our Lord B!
(b) His god is his belly.
(c) Come to the waters and pray.
(d) He's an example of a great man.
2. In Chapter 10, where does Bingo take his new love for a date?
3. What can Prudence do?
(a) Stand on one leg for hours.
(b) Jump off the shed roof into the soft gorse bushes.
(c) Deliver mug of beer without spilling a drop.
(d) Run like the wind.
4. Who is Comrade Butt?
(a) Towering giant of an intellectual.
(b) Soldier in the Confederate army.
(c) Short, shriveled chap who loves Charlotte.
(d) British airman.
5. What does the opera singer do to Bertie's apartment ceiling?
(a) Lifts it.
(b) Knocks the plaster off.
(c) Shatters the glass ceiling completely.
(d) Paints it red.
6. What does London smell like in August?
(a) Roses and lilacs.
(b) Flocks of geese.
(c) Burning asphalt.
(d) Hot loaves of bread.
7. Who is Harold, the page boy?
(a) Turner of pages in the musical.
(b) Best boy soprano in the area.
(c) Favorite in the Choir Boys' Hundred Yards Handicap.
(d) Bingo's arch nemesis.
8. Who is running the Great Sermon Handicap?
(a) Eustace and Claude.
(c) Bingo Little.
(d) Rev. Joseph Tucker.
9. How many Oxford students are marooned with Eustace & Claude?
10. What is Gertrude?
(a) Queen of the village.
(b) Bertie's elderly aunt.
(c) A ragdoll.
(d) Jeeves' uncle's daughter's second cousin.
11. How does Bertie describe the performance of Ocean Breeze at Goodwood?
(a) Rummy beyond all description.
(b) Faster than the speed of light.
(c) Zounds! Astounding! Zounding!
(d) Nearly came in first in the next race.
12. What does Bingo wake Bertie up with before his tea?
(a) Hot toddy.
(b) Poetry reading.
(c) Kippers and toast.
(d) Cold water in the face.
13. What is Bingo reading after supper at Twing Hall in Chapter 11?
(a) Romance novel.
(b) Crime novel.
(c) London Times.
14. Why does Aunt Agatha leave her dog with Bertie?
(a) The dog has fleas.
(b) Agatha is allergic to the dog.
(c) She is gone to Aix-les-Bains.
(d) She wants Bertie to train the dog.
15. What is the name of Beefy Bingham's club?
(a) Hokey Pokey.
(b) Lad's Club.
(c) Opera Today.
(d) Beefy's Bar and Grill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom is Bingo in love with in Chapter 9?
2. Who was the disguised speaker?
3. Who pulls off Bingo's beard?
4. What it is that Tuppy Glossop has come to tell Bertie?
5. Who does he hear on Sunday morning in Chapter 9?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)