|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Bobbie Wickham?
(a) Policeman in Bertie's neighborhood.
(b) Jeeves' young niece.
(c) Red-haired girl who lives at Skeldings Hall.
(d) Tuppy Glossop's sister.
2. What do both Steggles and Harold have in common?
(a) Sing in the church choir.
(c) Third cousins.
(d) Horse racing.
3. What does Bertie like to do in August?
(a) Get out of London.
(b) Suntan in St. James Park.
(c) Cook on the barbecue.
(d) Run a marathon.
4. Who is Sarah Mills?
(a) Frumpy cook at Twing Hall.
(b) Favorite for the spoon race.
(c) Frivolous lace maker.
(d) Famous opera singer.
5. Who is Angela?
(a) Tuppy's cook.
(b) Bertie's cousin.
(c) Cora's agent.
(d) Jeeves' aunt.
6. What did Bobbie Wickham give Mr. Blumenfeld?
(b) Aunt Agatha's dog.
(c) Weather report.
(d) Her phone number.
7. Where is the big race in Chapter 9 held?
(b) Ocean Breeze.
8. Where is Bertie planning to take the Rowbotham clan for lunch?
(a) Ritz Hotel.
(b) Russian Tea Room.
(c) Lyons' Popular Café.
(d) Speakers' Corner hot dog stand.
9. What can Prudence do?
(a) Jump off the shed roof into the soft gorse bushes.
(b) Run like the wind.
(c) Stand on one leg for hours.
(d) Deliver mug of beer without spilling a drop.
10. Who will be in attendance at the club?
(b) Opera lovers.
(c) Classical musicians.
(d) Costermongers and whelk-stall owners.
11. What is Bingo's problem with the name of his beloved in Chapter 11?
(a) Cynthia doesn't rhyme with anything.
(b) Jane is too plain.
(c) Bohemia is an odd name.
(d) Maria is common.
12. Who is running the Great Sermon Handicap?
(a) Rev. Joseph Tucker.
(c) Bingo Little.
(d) Eustace and Claude.
13. What are the boys betting on in the Great Sermon Handicap?
(a) Height of preacher.
(b) Length of sermon.
(c) Worst sermon.
(d) Best sermon.
14. What it is that Tuppy Glossop has come to tell Bertie?
(a) Sir Roderick has left him a white horse.
(b) He needs money.
(c) He is engaged to Cora Bellinger.
(d) Revenge is sweet.
15. Who is in the living room while Bertie is in his bath in Chapter 7?
(a) Tuppy Glossop.
(c) Three cats.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wakes Bertie at the beginning of Chapter 8?
2. Who was the disguised speaker?
3. Where is Beefy Bingham working?
4. Where does Bertie go to hear the people giving speeches?
5. How many clergy are in the handicap?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)