|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the disguised speaker?
(a) Bingo Little.
(b) Cousin Edwin.
(c) Bob Hope.
2. What is Gertrude?
(a) Bertie's elderly aunt.
(b) Jeeves' uncle's daughter's second cousin.
(c) A ragdoll.
(d) Queen of the village.
3. What are the boys betting on in the Great Sermon Handicap?
(a) Length of sermon.
(b) Height of preacher.
(c) Worst sermon.
(d) Best sermon.
4. Who is Angela?
(a) Cora's agent.
(b) Jeeves' aunt.
(c) Bertie's cousin.
(d) Tuppy's cook.
5. How much money does Bertie give Jeeves at the end of Chapter 10?
(a) Everything on the dressing table.
(b) 2 shillings.
(d) None; he is very upset with him.
6. Who wakes Bertie at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) Aunt Agatha.
7. What is Bingo planning to sing at the club?
(a) "Sonny Boy."
(b) "Adagio #5."
(c) "Homeward Bound."
(d) "America, the Beautiful."
8. Who is Comrade Butt?
(a) Soldier in the Confederate army.
(b) Towering giant of an intellectual.
(c) British airman.
(d) Short, shriveled chap who loves Charlotte.
9. Where is Bertie planning to take the Rowbotham clan for lunch?
(a) Ritz Hotel.
(b) Russian Tea Room.
(c) Speakers' Corner hot dog stand.
(d) Lyons' Popular Café.
10. What does young Master Blumenfeld compare Bertie to?
(a) Cocker spaniel.
(b) Welsh corgie.
11. Who is in the living room while Bertie is in his bath in Chapter 7?
(a) Three cats.
(c) Tuppy Glossop.
12. What can Prudence do?
(a) Run like the wind.
(b) Stand on one leg for hours.
(c) Jump off the shed roof into the soft gorse bushes.
(d) Deliver mug of beer without spilling a drop.
13. What does old Rowbotham want to do?
(a) Massacre the bourgeoisie.
(b) Sing for the queen.
(c) Become a fireman.
(d) Run away with the circus.
14. Who is working at Twing Hall in Chapter 11?
(a) Bingo Little.
(b) Rev. Joseph Tucker.
(c) Rev. Starkie.
(d) Bertie and Jeeves.
15. Who pulls off Bingo's beard?
(b) Lord Bittlesham.
(c) Comrade Butt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of old Wickhammersley's youngest daughter?
2. How much does Lord Bittlesham give his nephew to investigate the situation?
3. Who owns the horse Ocean Breeze?
4. Who will be in attendance at the club?
5. What do both Steggles and Harold have in common?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)