|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is old Bittlesham upset about receiving?
(a) Six months to live.
(b) Threatening letter.
(c) Blow to the stomach.
(d) Impossibly large bill from the club.
2. Where is the big race in Chapter 9 held?
(b) Ocean Breeze.
3. What it is that Tuppy Glossop has come to tell Bertie?
(a) He needs money.
(b) Sir Roderick has left him a white horse.
(c) He is engaged to Cora Bellinger.
(d) Revenge is sweet.
4. What does old Rowbotham want to do?
(a) Massacre the bourgeoisie.
(b) Become a fireman.
(c) Run away with the circus.
(d) Sing for the queen.
5. Why does the owner of Ocean Breeze not bet on his own horse?
(a) He forgets to.
(b) He knows the horse will lose.
(c) Betting is against his principles.
(d) His wife forbids it.
6. What is Mr. Blumenfeld's profession?
(b) Theatrical manager.
(c) Cleaner of fish tanks.
(d) Nerve specialist.
7. In her note, when does Aunt Agatha expect her dog back?
(b) Feb. 14, 1922.
(c) Sometime next year.
(d) This evening between six and seven.
8. What did Bobbie Wickham give Mr. Blumenfeld?
(a) Her phone number.
(c) Weather report.
(d) Aunt Agatha's dog.
9. What is the betting proposition in Chapter 12?
(a) Election results.
(c) Hounds and rabbits.
(d) Village races.
10. Who is in the living room while Bertie is in his bath in Chapter 7?
(a) Tuppy Glossop.
(b) Three cats.
11. Where does Bertie go to hear the people giving speeches?
(a) House of Commons.
(b) House of Lords.
(d) Marble Arch end of the park.
12. How does Bertie get out of the dreaded lunch?
(a) Jumps out the window.
(b) Is called away to feed the bird.
(c) Jeeves recommends that he not be present.
(d) Twists his ankle.
13. What does the speaker say to Lord Bittlesham?
(a) Come to the waters and pray.
(b) His god is his belly.
(c) Bravo to our Lord B!
(d) He's an example of a great man.
14. Where is Bertie planning to take the Rowbotham clan for lunch?
(a) Russian Tea Room.
(b) Ritz Hotel.
(c) Speakers' Corner hot dog stand.
(d) Lyons' Popular Café.
15. Who is Angela?
(a) Cora's agent.
(b) Bertie's cousin.
(c) Jeeves' aunt.
(d) Tuppy's cook.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is working at Twing Hall in Chapter 11?
2. How many clergy are in the handicap?
3. Who is Bobbie Wickham?
4. Why does Aunt Agatha leave her dog with Bertie?
5. What are the boys betting on in the Great Sermon Handicap?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)