|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Little Prudence Baxter?
(a) Gertrude's secret.
(b) Child of his Lordship's head gardener.
(c) Bertie's crazy little niece.
(d) Bingo's daughter.
2. How does Bertie get out of the dreaded lunch?
(a) Jumps out the window.
(b) Twists his ankle.
(c) Is called away to feed the bird.
(d) Jeeves recommends that he not be present.
3. What is Bingo planning to sing at the club?
(a) "Adagio #5."
(b) "Sonny Boy."
(c) "America, the Beautiful."
(d) "Homeward Bound."
4. Who is Bingo in love with in Chapter 11?
5. How does Tuppy plan to woo his opera singer?
(a) Spending lots of money on her.
(b) Groveling at length.
(c) Being upright and serious.
(d) Running away, hoping she will chase him.
6. Where is Beefy Bingham working?
(a) Back in the Southern Section.
(b) Up in North Side.
(c) Out on the Western Front.
(d) Down in the East End.
7. What is Bertie singing in his bath at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) "Sunrise, Sunset."
(b) "Pop Goes the Weasel."
(c) "Bubbles That Pop."
(d) "Sonny Boy."
8. What it is that Tuppy Glossop has come to tell Bertie?
(a) He is engaged to Cora Bellinger.
(b) Revenge is sweet.
(c) He needs money.
(d) Sir Roderick has left him a white horse.
9. Why does Aunt Agatha leave her dog with Bertie?
(a) The dog has fleas.
(b) Agatha is allergic to the dog.
(c) She wants Bertie to train the dog.
(d) She is gone to Aix-les-Bains.
10. What is the name of Beefy Bingham's club?
(a) Beefy's Bar and Grill.
(b) Opera Today.
(c) Hokey Pokey.
(d) Lad's Club.
11. What does young Master Blumenfeld compare Bertie to?
(a) Cocker spaniel.
(b) Welsh corgie.
12. How much money does Bertie give Jeeves at the end of Chapter 10?
(a) None; he is very upset with him.
(b) Everything on the dressing table.
(d) 2 shillings.
13. What does the opera singer do to Bertie's apartment ceiling?
(a) Paints it red.
(b) Lifts it.
(c) Knocks the plaster off.
(d) Shatters the glass ceiling completely.
14. What is Gertrude?
(a) Bertie's elderly aunt.
(b) A ragdoll.
(c) Queen of the village.
(d) Jeeves' uncle's daughter's second cousin.
15. Who does he hear on Sunday morning in Chapter 9?
(a) Heralds of the Red Dawn.
(b) Socialists from Russia.
(c) Jamaican freedom fighters.
(d) English teachers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else is coming to lunch, according to Bobbie Wickham?
2. How does Bertie describe the performance of Ocean Breeze at Goodwood?
3. What explodes at evening service?
4. What did Bobbie Wickham give Mr. Blumenfeld?
5. Who is Bobbie Wickham?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)