Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, whom does Bertie describe as a plague spot?
(c) Aunt Agatha.
2. What had Honoria been doing to Bertie between Chapters 3 and 4?
(a) Letting him relax and be himself.
(b) Scolding him.
(c) Chasing him around the breakfast nook.
(d) Molding him.
3. What is the name of Uncle Willoughby's book?
(a) Things I wish I'd done sooner.
(b) The left hand is quicker.
(c) Willoughby and the fair maiden.
(d) Recollections of a Long Life.
4. Why does Honoria suddenly switch from calling him Mr. Wooster to calling him Bertie?
(a) To distinguish him from his father, Mr. Wooster.
(b) She suddenly can't remember his last name.
(c) She thinks he loves her.
(d) Jeeves told her to do this.
5. Whom is Bertie engaged to in Chapter 1?
(a) Princess Toledo.
(b) Lady Florence Craye.
(c) Bobbie Watson's half sister, Giselda's roomate.
(d) Barbara Smith.
6. What does "S to the core" mean?
(a) So so to the core.
(b) S turn to the core.
(c) South to the core.
(d) Shaken to the core.
7. What is the name of Bertie's previous valet?
8. What size hat must Glossop wear?
9. What does Honoria tell the wet Bertie to do?
(a) Lie on the green grass until the sun dries him.
(b) Run up to the house and change his wet clothes.
(c) Shake off like a wet dog.
(d) Go back to London and dry off.
10. What does Bertie plan to offer Sir Roderick for lunch?
(a) Carrots, celery, and cabbage.
(b) Pig hocks and orange juice.
(c) Dog biscuit and glass of water.
(d) Hot ham water.
11. What does Bertie feel like when submerged in the pond?
(a) Clammy and bloated.
(b) Triton on a picnic.
(c) Pond scum.
(d) Like a fish out of water.
12. What is the name of the pink-faced chappie?
(a) Edwin Craye.
(d) Old Dog-face, Lord Rainsby.
13. How does Bertie describe Florence in Chapter 1?
(a) Venus in the flesh.
(b) The last person he would marry.
(c) Girl with a wonderful profile.
(d) Fathead with no sense of direction.
14. What does Aunt Agatha call Jeeves?
(a) Sweetie Pie.
(b) Bertie's keeper.
(d) Old Fish for Brains.
15. When Bertie arrives in Ditteredge, where is Honoria?
(a) Swimming in the pond.
(b) Visiting the Braythwayts.
(c) Teaching Classical Greek to the young.
(d) Running a marathon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What actually happens when Bertie throws Oswald into the water?
2. What type of small animal does Sir Roderick particularly dislike?
3. How does Bertie describe Honoria Glossop?
4. How many cats are in Bertie's flat when Glossop is lunching?
5. Why does Bingo Little love little Oswald?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)