|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sent Worplesdon to France forever?
(b) An opera Singer named Giselle.
(c) Financial scandal.
(d) Stomach problems.
2. Who delays Glossop at his club before his lunch with Bertie?
(a) Honoria, his daughter.
(b) Aunt Agatha.
(c) Lord Alastar Hungerford.
(d) Queen Aladama.
3. What does Bertie do after he drinks the hangover libation?
(a) Hires Jeeves as his valet.
(b) Does a little jig.
(c) Jumps out the window.
(d) Throws up.
4. In Chapter 2, what does Aunt Agatha believe that the right wife would do for Bertie?
(a) Give him community respect and status.
(b) Make him rich.
(c) Mold him.
(d) Cook well for him.
5. What is the name of Bertie's previous valet?
6. What does Aunt Agatha call Jeeves?
(a) Bertie's keeper.
(b) Old Fish for Brains.
(d) Sweetie Pie.
7. What is the big trick when planning a singularly fruity binge or war maneuver?
(a) Communication must be extremely clear.
(b) Lots of fireworks.
(c) Don't worry.
(d) Vast and stunning secrecy.
8. Whom is Bertie engaged to in Chapter 1?
(a) Bobbie Watson's half sister, Giselda's roomate.
(b) Princess Toledo.
(c) Barbara Smith.
(d) Lady Florence Craye.
9. Why is Jeeves disappointed at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) The eggs came out badly for breakfast.
(b) Monte Carlo trip is canceled by Bertie.
(c) Bertie has forgotten his name.
(d) Politics are depressing him.
10. How does Bertie describe Jeeves upon meeting him at the door for the first time?
(a) Darkish sort of respectful Johnnie.
(b) Man with a funeral parlor smile.
(c) Man with a mission.
(d) Silly gobber with a bowler on.
11. What does "S to the core" mean?
(a) Shaken to the core.
(b) South to the core.
(c) So so to the core.
(d) S turn to the core.
12. How does Jeeves describe Bertie to the temporary valet replacement?
(a) A piece of cake.
(b) Bulldog with teeth.
(c) Man among men.
(d) Mentally negligible.
13. Where do the Glossops live?
(a) Central London.
14. Who is poor Uncle Henry?
(a) Bad horse to bet on.
(b) Blot on the Wooster escutcheon.
(c) Illegitimate son of Henry IV.
(d) Extremely poverty-stricken brother of Agatha.
15. What happened to Willoughby and Florence's father in 1887?
(a) They were born into nobility.
(b) They ran off with the circus.
(c) They fought in the Prussian-Russian war.
(d) Both were thrown out of a music hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, whom does Bertie describe as a plague spot?
2. What type of small animal does Sir Roderick particularly dislike?
3. What is Sir Roderick Glossop's head like?
4. What is the blow in Chapter 4?
5. What is in the pick-me-up drink Jeeves brings to Bertie that first fateful morning?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)