|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the pick-me-up drink Jeeves brings to Bertie that first fateful morning?
(a) Eye of the dog.
(b) Worcestershirer sauce, raw egg, and red pepper.
(c) Coffee and walnut juice.
(d) Gin, vodka, and bourbon.
2. What does Sir Roderick protect himself against the cats with?
(a) Nasal spray.
(b) Lump of sugar.
3. What is the name of Uncle Willoughby's book?
(a) Things I wish I'd done sooner.
(b) Willoughby and the fair maiden.
(c) Recollections of a Long Life.
(d) The left hand is quicker.
4. How many cats are in Bertie's flat when Glossop is lunching?
5. Why does Bingo Little love little Oswald?
(a) He thinks he's a little darling.
(b) For his mind.
(c) For Her sake.
(d) It's what he's paid to do.
6. Who doesn't like Jeeves?
(a) Oswald and Mr. Witherspoon.
(b) Dogs and old women.
(d) Honoria Glossop and Aunt Agatha.
7. Where does Bertie's uncle Willoughby live?
(a) Southby in London.
(b) Westbie in Wales.
(c) Easeby in Shropshire.
(d) Courtsey in Northern Ireland.
8. In Chapter 2, whom is the girl Aunt Agatha wants Bertie to marry?
(a) Honoria Glossop.
(b) Florence Craye.
(c) Bobbie Fisher.
(d) Mary Madelene.
9. Where does Bertie live?
(a) #10 Downing Street, C.
(b) #6, Crichton Mansions, Berkeley Street, W.
(c) #909 Last Ditch Effort, Witherspoon, S.
(d) Meadowsweet Hall, Northhampshire.
10. How does Bertie describe Florence in Chapter 1?
(a) The last person he would marry.
(b) Venus in the flesh.
(c) Fathead with no sense of direction.
(d) Girl with a wonderful profile.
11. How does Bertie describe Lady Wickham?
(a) Beaky female.
(b) Ship in a heavy wind.
(c) Breath of fresh air.
(d) Birdlike list, slightly to the left.
12. What does "S to the core" mean?
(a) So so to the core.
(b) S turn to the core.
(c) South to the core.
(d) Shaken to the core.
13. What kind of establishment is Buck's?
(a) Gentlemen's club.
(c) Oyster bar.
(d) Fish-and-chips shop.
14. How does a gentleman like Bertie keep his shirts closed?
15. In Chapter 3, what is the first way Bertie describes Honoria Glossop's laugh?
(a) Like sweet birds on a bright spring morning.
(b) Breaking of a dam.
(c) Rather like a train going into a tunnel.
(d) Trilling as a brook let loose.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, whom does Bertie describe as a plague spot?
2. In Chapter 1, what is the title of the book Florence has given Bertie to read?
3. Where are Claude and Eustace being educated?
4. What does Bertie feel like when submerged in the pond?
5. Why are Claude amd Euastace arrested?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)