|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Glossops live?
(d) Central London.
2. What sent Worplesdon to France forever?
(a) An opera Singer named Giselle.
(b) Stomach problems.
(c) Financial scandal.
3. What happened to Willoughby and Florence's father in 1887?
(a) They fought in the Prussian-Russian war.
(b) Both were thrown out of a music hall.
(c) They ran off with the circus.
(d) They were born into nobility.
4. How does Bertie describe Jeeves upon meeting him at the door for the first time?
(a) Man with a mission.
(b) Man with a funeral parlor smile.
(c) Silly gobber with a bowler on.
(d) Darkish sort of respectful Johnnie.
5. Who is Honoria Glossop?
(a) Oxford don.
(b) Local bathing beauty.
(c) Elder sister of the boy Oswald, whom Bingo is tutoring.
(d) School headmistress at Bingington.
6. Who is Lord Rainsby?
(a) Earl of Danchet's son.
(b) Dark and looming next door neighbor.
(c) Sir Roderick's arch nemesis.
(d) Bertie's financial adviser.
7. What is the breakfast that fortifies Bertie in Chapter 6?
(a) Fried eggs and bacon.
(b) Coffee and kippers.
(c) Dry toast.
8. What actually happens when Bertie throws Oswald into the water?
(a) Oswald pulls Bertie in with him.
(b) Nothing. Bingo isn't in position.
(c) Honoria comes and pushes Bertie in.
(d) Jeeves saves the day.
9. Who is Mrs. Spenser Gregson?
(a) Local newspaper reporter.
(b) Bertie's annoying neighbor.
(c) Bertie's Aunt Agatha.
(d) Bob Gregson's mother.
10. In Chapter 2, whom does Bertie describe as a plague spot?
(b) Aunt Agatha.
11. Who is the butler for Uncle Willoughby?
12. What club do Claude and Eustace want to join?
(a) Latin Speakers.
(b) Expedition Fellows.
(c) Ballroom dancing clique.
(d) The Seekers.
13. How does Bertie describe Lady Wickham?
(a) Beaky female.
(b) Birdlike list, slightly to the left.
(c) Ship in a heavy wind.
(d) Breath of fresh air.
14. What is Sir Roderick's profession?
(a) Nerve specialist.
(c) Hockey player.
(d) Saver of damsels in distress.
15. What is in the pick-me-up drink Jeeves brings to Bertie that first fateful morning?
(a) Coffee and walnut juice.
(b) Worcestershirer sauce, raw egg, and red pepper.
(c) Gin, vodka, and bourbon.
(d) Eye of the dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jeeves generally do with his emotions?
2. In Chapter 2, what does Aunt Agatha believe that the right wife would do for Bertie?
3. What kind of establishment is Buck's?
4. What does Jeeves like about Monte Carlo?
5. What souvenirs had the Oxford boys picked up in London?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)