|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the reason Bertie wants to go to Skeldings?
(a) Revenge upon Tuppy Glossop.
(b) Make better impression upon Sir Roderick.
(c) Get engaged to Roberta.
(d) Hide from Aunt Agatha.
2. Where are Claude and Eustace being educated?
(a) University of California.
(b) Pittsford Primary School.
3. What size hat must Glossop wear?
4. What type of swimming stroke does Oswald excel at?
(c) Underwater shark attack.
(d) Australian crawl.
5. Why does Bingo Little love little Oswald?
(a) For Her sake.
(b) For his mind.
(c) It's what he's paid to do.
(d) He thinks he's a little darling.
6. What does Honoria think she can do with Bertie?
(a) Make something of him.
(b) Swim the English Channel with him.
(c) Learn from all his wisdom and knowledge.
(d) Send him to fire rescue school.
7. How does Bertie describe Lady Wickham?
(a) Birdlike list, slightly to the left.
(b) Breath of fresh air.
(c) Beaky female.
(d) Ship in a heavy wind.
8. In Chapter 2, whom does Bertie describe as a plague spot?
(a) Aunt Agatha.
9. Who does Bertie run into at Buck's?
(a) Bob White.
(b) The king of England.
(c) Aunt Agatha.
(d) Bingo Little.
10. What is Sir Roderick Glossop's head like?
(a) Dome of St. Paul's.
(b) Wheat fields of Kansas.
(c) Dense dark forest of northern Germany.
(d) Death Valley.
11. What is supposed to happen when Bertie throws Oswald in the water?
(a) Bingo is to come and rescue Oswald.
(b) Honoria will row the boat out to get her brother.
(c) Bertie instructs the lad in swimming.
(d) Oswald drowns.
12. Why is Jeeves disappointed at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) Bertie has forgotten his name.
(b) Monte Carlo trip is canceled by Bertie.
(c) The eggs came out badly for breakfast.
(d) Politics are depressing him.
13. Who is Daphne Braythwayt?
(a) Romance consultant.
(b) Health inspector.
(c) Bingo Little's new love.
(d) Mystery writer.
14. Where does Bertie live?
(a) #909 Last Ditch Effort, Witherspoon, S.
(b) #6, Crichton Mansions, Berkeley Street, W.
(c) Meadowsweet Hall, Northhampshire.
(d) #10 Downing Street, C.
15. What is the breakfast that fortifies Bertie in Chapter 6?
(a) Fried eggs and bacon.
(c) Dry toast.
(d) Coffee and kippers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bertie describe Jeeves upon meeting him at the door for the first time?
2. In Chapter 3, what is the second way Bertie describes Honoria's laugh?
3. What is Sir Roderick president of?
4. What has Aunt Agatha convinced Sir Roderick of?
5. What is "the kid's" general response to Bertie in Chapter 2 when he meets him on the bridge?
This section contains 480 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)