|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 4, when does the blow fall?
(a) One forty-five.
(b) High noon.
(c) Dinner cocktail hour.
(d) Crack of dawn.
2. What is Sir Roderick's profession?
(b) Hockey player.
(c) Nerve specialist.
(d) Saver of damsels in distress.
3. Who does Bertie run into at Buck's?
(a) Aunt Agatha.
(b) Bingo Little.
(c) The king of England.
(d) Bob White.
4. In Chapter 1, what is the title of the book Florence has given Bertie to read?
(a) Types of Ethical Theory.
(b) The Bible.
(c) One Good Turn Deserves Another.
(d) Green Lantern.
5. How does Bertie describe Honoria Glossop?
(a) Sweet as pie.
(b) A pot of poison.
(c) The girl that got away.
(d) Good, solid, generous woman.
6. When Bertie needs inspiration, what does he ask?
(a) How can I impress my aunt?
(b) What would Jeeves have done?
(c) Where's the money trail?
(d) How do I start and when?
7. What does Honoria tell the wet Bertie to do?
(a) Lie on the green grass until the sun dries him.
(b) Shake off like a wet dog.
(c) Run up to the house and change his wet clothes.
(d) Go back to London and dry off.
8. Where has Bertie been invited for Christmas?
(a) Monte Carlo.
(d) Lake Lucerne.
9. What is the big trick when planning a singularly fruity binge or war maneuver?
(a) Vast and stunning secrecy.
(b) Don't worry.
(c) Lots of fireworks.
(d) Communication must be extremely clear.
10. Why are Claude amd Euastace arrested?
(a) Stealing hats and cats.
(b) Driving on the wrong side of road.
(c) Running from the police.
(d) Trying to pinch a motor lorry.
11. Who is Honoria Glossop?
(a) Local bathing beauty.
(b) Elder sister of the boy Oswald, whom Bingo is tutoring.
(c) Oxford don.
(d) School headmistress at Bingington.
12. What does Bertie plan to offer Sir Roderick for lunch?
(a) Hot ham water.
(b) Pig hocks and orange juice.
(c) Dog biscuit and glass of water.
(d) Carrots, celery, and cabbage.
13. What happened to Willoughby and Florence's father in 1887?
(a) Both were thrown out of a music hall.
(b) They were born into nobility.
(c) They fought in the Prussian-Russian war.
(d) They ran off with the circus.
14. What is Bingo's charge fishing for on the bridge?
(b) Sea bass.
(c) Koi fish.
15. When Bertie arrives in Ditteredge, where is Honoria?
(a) Running a marathon.
(b) Teaching Classical Greek to the young.
(c) Swimming in the pond.
(d) Visiting the Braythwayts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is under Bertie's bed that the cats want?
2. What is the name of the pink-faced chappie?
3. When Bingo sees Dalphne, what happens?
4. What type of swimming stroke does Oswald excel at?
5. Whom does Honoria bring back with her upon her arrival home in Chapter 3?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)