|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sir Roderick president of?
(a) Dithering Collection of Silver Collectors.
(b) British Society of Anachronistic Ephemera.
(c) Gardening Guides of North Etherington.
(d) West London Branch of the Anti-Gambling league.
2. What does Bertie recommend doing to the child on the bridge?
(a) Get him to cut the lawn.
(b) Shove him in the pond.
(c) Teach him Latin.
(d) Send him to boarding school.
3. Where has Bertie been invited for Christmas?
(a) Lake Lucerne.
(d) Monte Carlo.
4. What does Bertie do after he drinks the hangover libation?
(a) Throws up.
(b) Hires Jeeves as his valet.
(c) Jumps out the window.
(d) Does a little jig.
5. In Chapter 3, what is the first way Bertie describes Honoria Glossop's laugh?
(a) Breaking of a dam.
(b) Trilling as a brook let loose.
(c) Rather like a train going into a tunnel.
(d) Like sweet birds on a bright spring morning.
6. What souvenirs had the Oxford boys picked up in London?
(a) Bertie's fiver, three bus tickets, and a hangover.
(b) Cuts and bruises from a bar brawl.
(c) Cats, fish, and a hat.
(d) London Bridge and Big Ben salt-and-pepper shakers.
7. Who is Lord Rainsby?
(a) Earl of Danchet's son.
(b) Sir Roderick's arch nemesis.
(c) Dark and looming next door neighbor.
(d) Bertie's financial adviser.
8. What does Sir Roderick NOT partake of?
(a) Meat and potatoes.
(b) Bright vegetables starting with the letter "C."
(c) Snuff, hard liquor, and absinthe.
(d) Wine, coffee, complex foods, and smoking.
9. Why does Bingo Little love little Oswald?
(a) It's what he's paid to do.
(b) For Her sake.
(c) For his mind.
(d) He thinks he's a little darling.
10. When Bertie arrives in Ditteredge, where is Honoria?
(a) Teaching Classical Greek to the young.
(b) Visiting the Braythwayts.
(c) Swimming in the pond.
(d) Running a marathon.
11. What is the blow in Chapter 4?
(a) Honoria decides to fire Jeeves.
(b) Earthquake hits.
(c) Oswald throws a dinner roll at Bertie.
(d) Winds of Sahara blow Bertie over.
12. In Chapter 1, what is the title of the book Florence has given Bertie to read?
(a) The Bible.
(b) Types of Ethical Theory.
(c) One Good Turn Deserves Another.
(d) Green Lantern.
13. In Chapter 5, what happens to Sir Roderick on his taxi ride on his way to visit Bertie for lunch?
(a) The roof flies off his taxi.
(b) His hat is snatched from his head.
(c) He taxi driver is arrested for speeding.
(d) His taxi has a flat.
14. What is Sir Roderick Glossop's head like?
(a) Wheat fields of Kansas.
(b) Dense dark forest of northern Germany.
(c) Dome of St. Paul's.
(d) Death Valley.
15. What does Jeeves generally do with his emotions?
(a) Blushes and sputters.
(b) Doesn't have any.
(c) Cloaks them.
(d) Expresses them easily and often.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Honoria been doing to Bertie between Chapters 3 and 4?
2. What kind of establishment is Buck's?
3. What is the name of the pink-faced chappie?
4. What is in the pick-me-up drink Jeeves brings to Bertie that first fateful morning?
5. What club do Claude and Eustace want to join?
This section contains 517 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)