|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the breakfast that fortifies Bertie in Chapter 6?
(a) Dry toast.
(b) Coffee and kippers.
(c) Fried eggs and bacon.
2. How does Bertie describe Jeeves' manner of walking?
(a) Floats noiselessly like a healing zephyr.
(b) Firmly meets the earth with punctuation.
(c) Clumps like the cows coming home.
(d) Tiptoes thorough the tulips.
3. In Chapter 2, whom is the girl Aunt Agatha wants Bertie to marry?
(a) Honoria Glossop.
(b) Mary Madelene.
(c) Bobbie Fisher.
(d) Florence Craye.
4. What does Florence want Bertie to do with Willoughby's manuscript?
(a) Get it signed by the author.
(b) Change details about her.
(c) Steal and destroy it.
(d) Translate it into French.
5. Where are Claude and Eustace being educated?
(b) University of California.
(d) Pittsford Primary School.
6. Who is Lord Rainsby?
(a) Dark and looming next door neighbor.
(b) Bertie's financial adviser.
(c) Sir Roderick's arch nemesis.
(d) Earl of Danchet's son.
7. Why does Bingo Little love little Oswald?
(a) He thinks he's a little darling.
(b) For his mind.
(c) For Her sake.
(d) It's what he's paid to do.
8. Who is Honoria Glossop?
(a) Oxford don.
(b) School headmistress at Bingington.
(c) Local bathing beauty.
(d) Elder sister of the boy Oswald, whom Bingo is tutoring.
9. What was Bertie's major challenge in the set-up of Chapter 3?
(a) Training the fish.
(b) Cloud cover.
(c) Getting Honoria there in due season.
(d) Draining the pond.
10. What is the name of the pink-faced chappie?
(b) Edwin Craye.
(d) Old Dog-face, Lord Rainsby.
11. What does Jeeves like about Monte Carlo?
(a) His elderly Aunt Griselda lives there.
(c) Gambling at the tables.
12. Whom is Bertie engaged to in Chapter 1?
(a) Barbara Smith.
(b) Lady Florence Craye.
(c) Bobbie Watson's half sister, Giselda's roomate.
(d) Princess Toledo.
13. Where does Bertie's uncle Willoughby live?
(a) Westbie in Wales.
(b) Easeby in Shropshire.
(c) Courtsey in Northern Ireland.
(d) Southby in London.
14. What does Bertie plan to offer Sir Roderick for lunch?
(a) Hot ham water.
(b) Carrots, celery, and cabbage.
(c) Pig hocks and orange juice.
(d) Dog biscuit and glass of water.
15. Where do the Glossops live?
(a) Central London.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie recommend doing to the child on the bridge?
2. Who delays Glossop at his club before his lunch with Bertie?
3. What is the reason Bertie wants to go to Skeldings?
4. What club do Claude and Eustace want to join?
5. Who is Spenser?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)