|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does "S to the core" mean?
(a) So so to the core.
(b) S turn to the core.
(c) South to the core.
(d) Shaken to the core.
2. What is the reason Bertie wants to go to Skeldings?
(a) Hide from Aunt Agatha.
(b) Revenge upon Tuppy Glossop.
(c) Get engaged to Roberta.
(d) Make better impression upon Sir Roderick.
3. What is the problem with Bertie's scheme in Chapter 3?
(a) Honoria is blinded by the light.
(b) He can't swim.
(c) Honoria thinks he's doing it because he is in love with her.
(d) Honoria is not easily impressed by such things.
4. How does a gentleman like Bertie keep his shirts closed?
5. In Chapter 1, what is the title of the book Florence has given Bertie to read?
(a) The Bible.
(b) One Good Turn Deserves Another.
(c) Green Lantern.
(d) Types of Ethical Theory.
6. What club do Claude and Eustace want to join?
(a) Latin Speakers.
(b) Expedition Fellows.
(c) Ballroom dancing clique.
(d) The Seekers.
7. Who does Bertie run into at Buck's?
(a) The king of England.
(b) Aunt Agatha.
(c) Bingo Little.
(d) Bob White.
8. Who is at the top of Sir Roderick's list of "Loonies I have Lunched With"?
(a) Aunt Agatha.
(b) Tuppy Glossop.
(c) Bertie Wooster.
(d) Henry IV.
9. What does the Duke of Ramfurline believe he is?
(a) King of Austria.
(b) Water sprite.
(d) Groundsman at Wimbledon.
10. Who is Mrs. Spenser Gregson?
(a) Local newspaper reporter.
(b) Bob Gregson's mother.
(c) Bertie's Aunt Agatha.
(d) Bertie's annoying neighbor.
11. Who is Daphne Braythwayt?
(a) Bingo Little's new love.
(b) Romance consultant.
(c) Mystery writer.
(d) Health inspector.
12. Whom does Honoria bring back with her upon her arrival home in Chapter 3?
(a) Braythwayt girl.
(b) Bertie's keeper.
(d) Angry mob.
13. In Chapter 2, what does Aunt Agatha believe that the right wife would do for Bertie?
(a) Cook well for him.
(b) Mold him.
(c) Give him community respect and status.
(d) Make him rich.
14. What is the name of Bertie's previous valet?
15. Who is Lord Rainsby?
(a) Sir Roderick's arch nemesis.
(b) Dark and looming next door neighbor.
(c) Bertie's financial adviser.
(d) Earl of Danchet's son.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, whom is the girl Aunt Agatha wants Bertie to marry?
2. What size hat must Glossop wear?
3. What is in the pick-me-up drink Jeeves brings to Bertie that first fateful morning?
4. What does Aunt Agatha call Jeeves?
5. How does Bertie describe Jeeves' manner of walking?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)