|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jeeves generally do with his emotions?
(a) Blushes and sputters.
(b) Expresses them easily and often.
(c) Doesn't have any.
(d) Cloaks them.
2. Who is Sir Roderick?
(a) Honoria's father.
(b) Aunt Agatha's royal consort.
(c) Ancient knight on the family crest.
(d) Keeper of the family swans.
3. At the beginning of Chapter 4, when does the blow fall?
(a) High noon.
(b) One forty-five.
(c) Crack of dawn.
(d) Dinner cocktail hour.
4. Who is Spenser?
(a) Solver of crimes.
(b) Vicar of renown.
(c) Aunt Agatha's butler.
(d) Digger of gardens.
5. Who is Honoria Glossop?
(a) Oxford don.
(b) Elder sister of the boy Oswald, whom Bingo is tutoring.
(c) Local bathing beauty.
(d) School headmistress at Bingington.
6. How does a gentleman like Bertie keep his shirts closed?
7. Why are Claude amd Euastace arrested?
(a) Stealing hats and cats.
(b) Trying to pinch a motor lorry.
(c) Driving on the wrong side of road.
(d) Running from the police.
8. Who is at the top of Sir Roderick's list of "Loonies I have Lunched With"?
(a) Bertie Wooster.
(b) Henry IV.
(c) Aunt Agatha.
(d) Tuppy Glossop.
9. What does Sir Roderick NOT partake of?
(a) Wine, coffee, complex foods, and smoking.
(b) Meat and potatoes.
(c) Snuff, hard liquor, and absinthe.
(d) Bright vegetables starting with the letter "C."
10. What type of swimming stroke does Oswald excel at?
(c) Underwater shark attack.
(d) Australian crawl.
11. How does Bingo describe Honoria Glossop?
(a) Tender goddess.
(b) Harsh taskmaster.
(c) Wanted by the police.
(d) Crazy, lazy lady.
12. Whom is Bertie engaged to in Chapter 1?
(a) Princess Toledo.
(b) Lady Florence Craye.
(c) Bobbie Watson's half sister, Giselda's roomate.
(d) Barbara Smith.
13. When Bingo sees Dalphne, what happens?
(a) A dog bites him.
(b) He falls in love at first sight.
(c) He trips and falls in a rabbit hole.
(d) Roses appear falling as if from the clouds.
14. What type of suit would Jeeves prefer Bertie wear?
(a) Simple brown or blue with a hint of quiet twill.
(b) Snazzy black leather with a shine.
(c) Highly colored Irish tweed.
(d) Bright green livery suit.
15. Who is poor Uncle Henry?
(a) Bad horse to bet on.
(b) Blot on the Wooster escutcheon.
(c) Illegitimate son of Henry IV.
(d) Extremely poverty-stricken brother of Agatha.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bertie arrives in Ditteredge, where is Honoria?
2. What is Sir Roderick's profession?
3. What does Bertie do after he drinks the hangover libation?
4. What is the big trick when planning a singularly fruity binge or war maneuver?
5. What does Aunt Agatha call Jeeves?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)