|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bingo Little love little Oswald?
(a) It's what he's paid to do.
(b) He thinks he's a little darling.
(c) For his mind.
(d) For Her sake.
2. Who is the butler for Uncle Willoughby?
3. Who is Daphne Braythwayt?
(a) Romance consultant.
(b) Bingo Little's new love.
(c) Mystery writer.
(d) Health inspector.
4. What was Bertie's major challenge in the set-up of Chapter 3?
(a) Getting Honoria there in due season.
(b) Cloud cover.
(c) Training the fish.
(d) Draining the pond.
5. How does Bingo describe Honoria Glossop?
(a) Tender goddess.
(b) Wanted by the police.
(c) Harsh taskmaster.
(d) Crazy, lazy lady.
6. What actually happens when Bertie throws Oswald into the water?
(a) Jeeves saves the day.
(b) Honoria comes and pushes Bertie in.
(c) Nothing. Bingo isn't in position.
(d) Oswald pulls Bertie in with him.
7. Who is Edwin?
(a) Sub-butler to Willoughby.
(b) Aunt Agatha's husband.
(c) Bertie's illegitimate son.
(d) Florence Craye's young brother.
8. What is Sir Roderick president of?
(a) Dithering Collection of Silver Collectors.
(b) West London Branch of the Anti-Gambling league.
(c) British Society of Anachronistic Ephemera.
(d) Gardening Guides of North Etherington.
9. What type of swimming stroke does Oswald excel at?
(a) Australian crawl.
(d) Underwater shark attack.
10. Where has Bertie been invited for Christmas?
(a) Lake Lucerne.
(c) Monte Carlo.
11. What is supposed to happen when Bertie throws Oswald in the water?
(a) Bertie instructs the lad in swimming.
(b) Oswald drowns.
(c) Bingo is to come and rescue Oswald.
(d) Honoria will row the boat out to get her brother.
12. What type of suit would Jeeves prefer Bertie wear?
(a) Highly colored Irish tweed.
(b) Snazzy black leather with a shine.
(c) Simple brown or blue with a hint of quiet twill.
(d) Bright green livery suit.
13. Who does Bertie run into at Buck's?
(a) Bob White.
(b) Aunt Agatha.
(c) The king of England.
(d) Bingo Little.
14. What happened to Willoughby and Florence's father in 1887?
(a) They were born into nobility.
(b) They ran off with the circus.
(c) Both were thrown out of a music hall.
(d) They fought in the Prussian-Russian war.
15. Where are Claude and Eustace being educated?
(a) Pittsford Primary School.
(d) University of California.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jeeves describe Bertie to the temporary valet replacement?
2. In Chapter 2, whom does Bertie describe as a plague spot?
3. What does "S to the core" mean?
4. What is in the pick-me-up drink Jeeves brings to Bertie that first fateful morning?
5. When Bertie needs inspiration, what does he ask?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)