Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Chapter 1
1. Who is Jeeves?
2. Why does Aunt Agatha call Jeeves Bertie's keeper?
3. Who is Meadowes?
4. Why does Florence Craye give Bertie serious books to read?
5. How does Jeeves come to apply for the valet position?
6. What is it that Jeeves does upon arrival that endears him to Bertie?
Short Essay Question - Chapter 2
7. When Jeeves is going on a vacation, he finds a temporary replacement. What does he tell the replacement about Bertie?
This section contains 856 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)