|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much water does Bertie wring out of his wet clothing?
(a) Two and a half cups.
(b) A gallon or two.
(c) Waterfalls and geysers of liquid.
(d) A mere drop.
2. Who engineered the beard pulling?
(a) Bingo, surprisingly.
(b) Bertie, for once.
(c) Jeeves, of course.
(d) Charlotte, rashly.
3. Who is Sir Roderick?
(a) Keeper of the family swans.
(b) Honoria's father.
(c) Ancient knight on the family crest.
(d) Aunt Agatha's royal consort.
4. What is the name of Bertie's previous valet?
5. How does Oswald get out of the pond?
(a) He swims to shore by himself.
(b) A large metal hook is used to fish him out.
(c) Birds lift him up by the hair and rescue him.
(d) The pond is only waist high, so he walks out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Edwin?
2. What is the problem with Bertie's scheme in Chapter 3?
3. How does Bertie describe Florence in Chapter 1?
4. What, according to Bertie, is the essence of rescue?
5. Where does Bertie's uncle Willoughby live?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)