|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in the living room while Bertie is in his bath in Chapter 7?
(a) Three cats.
(b) Tuppy Glossop.
2. What happened to Willoughby and Florence's father in 1887?
(a) Both were thrown out of a music hall.
(b) They were born into nobility.
(c) They fought in the Prussian-Russian war.
(d) They ran off with the circus.
3. Who doesn't like Jeeves?
(a) Oswald and Mr. Witherspoon.
(c) Honoria Glossop and Aunt Agatha.
(d) Dogs and old women.
4. Who is running the Great Sermon Handicap?
(b) Bingo Little.
(c) Eustace and Claude.
(d) Rev. Joseph Tucker.
5. How many clergy are in the handicap?
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Claude and Eustace related?
2. How does Tuppy plan to woo his opera singer?
3. When will Cora be singing at the club?
4. Where is Beefy Bingham working?
5. Who is working at Twing Hall in Chapter 11?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)