|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Harold, the page boy?
(a) Bingo's arch nemesis.
(b) Favorite in the Choir Boys' Hundred Yards Handicap.
(c) Best boy soprano in the area.
(d) Turner of pages in the musical.
2. What explodes at evening service?
(b) Small grenade.
(c) Altar candles.
3. What is Bingo's charge fishing for on the bridge?
(b) Koi fish.
(c) Sea bass.
4. What happened to Willoughby and Florence's father in 1887?
(a) They were born into nobility.
(b) They fought in the Prussian-Russian war.
(c) Both were thrown out of a music hall.
(d) They ran off with the circus.
5. What does London smell like in August?
(a) Flocks of geese.
(b) Hot loaves of bread.
(c) Burning asphalt.
(d) Roses and lilacs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Little Prudence Baxter?
2. Why is Bertie called Old Lynx Eye?
3. Who is Comrade Butt?
4. Where does Bertie's uncle Willoughby live?
5. What is the blow in Chapter 4?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)