|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tuppy plan to woo his opera singer?
(a) Being upright and serious.
(b) Running away, hoping she will chase him.
(c) Spending lots of money on her.
(d) Groveling at length.
2. How does Bertie get out of the dreaded lunch?
(a) Jeeves recommends that he not be present.
(b) Twists his ankle.
(c) Jumps out the window.
(d) Is called away to feed the bird.
3. What is Mrs. Penworthy good at?
(c) Mother's sack race.
(d) Giving advice.
4. Who is in the living room while Bertie is in his bath in Chapter 7?
(a) Tuppy Glossop.
(d) Three cats.
5. When will Cora be singing at the club?
(b) Next Sunday morning.
(c) Next Tuesday.
(d) Every day for the coming month.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is "the kid's" general response to Bertie in Chapter 2 when he meets him on the bridge?
2. What are some of the requests Miss Wickham makes for lunch?
3. What is the name of old Wickhammersley's youngest daughter?
4. Where does Miss Wickham's aunt live?
5. Who is Honoria Glossop?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)