|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the speaker say to Lord Bittlesham?
(a) His god is his belly.
(b) Come to the waters and pray.
(c) Bravo to our Lord B!
(d) He's an example of a great man.
2. What is the name of Uncle Willoughby's book?
(a) Recollections of a Long Life.
(b) Willoughby and the fair maiden.
(c) Things I wish I'd done sooner.
(d) The left hand is quicker.
3. Whom is Bingo in love with in Chapter 9?
(a) Honoria Glossop.
(b) Charlotte Corday Rowbotham.
(c) Bobbie Wickham.
(d) Florence Craye.
4. Who does the girl's aunt think Bertie is?
(a) Newspaper man.
5. What does Honoria tell the wet Bertie to do?
(a) Go back to London and dry off.
(b) Shake off like a wet dog.
(c) Lie on the green grass until the sun dries him.
(d) Run up to the house and change his wet clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 4, when does the blow fall?
2. Why does the owner of Ocean Breeze not bet on his own horse?
3. What is Lord Bittlesham's actual first name, according to Bingo?
4. What is Gertrude?
5. In Chapter 1, what is the title of the book Florence has given Bertie to read?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)