|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Blumenfeld's profession?
(a) Nerve specialist.
(b) Theatrical manager.
(d) Cleaner of fish tanks.
2. What is Sir Roderick's profession?
(a) Hockey player.
(c) Nerve specialist.
(d) Saver of damsels in distress.
3. How does Tuppy plan to woo his opera singer?
(a) Spending lots of money on her.
(b) Groveling at length.
(c) Running away, hoping she will chase him.
(d) Being upright and serious.
4. Why doesn't Bertie follow through with Agatha's plan?
(a) The money is stolen.
(b) He's an idiot.
(c) There is a rainstorm.
(d) He loses his nerve.
5. Why is Bertie called Old Lynx Eye?
(a) Doesn't need glasses.
(b) Dashed difficult to deceive.
(c) Smoky gray eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is "the kid's" general response to Bertie in Chapter 2 when he meets him on the bridge?
2. What does Bertie recommend doing to the child on the bridge?
3. What dialect does the poet Burns write in?
4. What does Bertie do when he encounters the lunch visitors?
5. How does Bertie get out of the dreaded lunch?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)