|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many cats are in Bertie's flat when Glossop is lunching?
2. Why are Claude amd Euastace arrested?
(a) Stealing hats and cats.
(b) Trying to pinch a motor lorry.
(c) Driving on the wrong side of road.
(d) Running from the police.
3. What does Jeeves serve Sir Roderick for lunch in Chapter 4?
(a) Three bread sticks and orange juice.
(b) Black forest ham sandwiches and pickles.
(c) Carrot soup, celery salad, and cabbage juice.
(d) Cold consomme', cutlet, a savory, and iced lemon squash.
4. Who does the girl's aunt think Bertie is?
(b) Newspaper man.
5. Whom does Honoria bring back with her upon her arrival home in Chapter 3?
(a) Angry mob.
(b) Braythwayt girl.
(c) Bertie's keeper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bertie's uncle Willoughby live?
2. In Chapter 2, what does Aunt Agatha believe that the right wife would do for Bertie?
3. What does young Master Blumenfeld compare Bertie to?
4. What can Prudence do?
5. Who is running the Great Sermon Handicap?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)