|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who else is coming to lunch, according to Bobbie Wickham?
(a) Small boy.
(b) Local vicar.
(c) Newspaper writer.
(d) Romance novelist.
2. Where does Bertie go to hear the people giving speeches?
(b) House of Commons.
(c) House of Lords.
(d) Marble Arch end of the park.
3. Who is the butler for Uncle Willoughby?
4. What souvenirs had the Oxford boys picked up in London?
(a) Bertie's fiver, three bus tickets, and a hangover.
(b) Cuts and bruises from a bar brawl.
(c) London Bridge and Big Ben salt-and-pepper shakers.
(d) Cats, fish, and a hat.
5. What is Sir Roderick president of?
(a) Dithering Collection of Silver Collectors.
(b) British Society of Anachronistic Ephemera.
(c) West London Branch of the Anti-Gambling league.
(d) Gardening Guides of North Etherington.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bertie meet while listening to the speakers?
2. How does Bertie describe Tuppy's opera singer?
3. What does Bingo wake Bertie up with before his tea?
4. Why does Aunt Agatha leave her dog with Bertie?
5. Who is Sir Roderick?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)