|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What souvenirs had the Oxford boys picked up in London?
(a) Bertie's fiver, three bus tickets, and a hangover.
(b) Cuts and bruises from a bar brawl.
(c) London Bridge and Big Ben salt-and-pepper shakers.
(d) Cats, fish, and a hat.
2. Why does Bingo Little love little Oswald?
(a) For his mind.
(b) For Her sake.
(c) He thinks he's a little darling.
(d) It's what he's paid to do.
3. In Chapter 3, what is the first way Bertie describes Honoria Glossop's laugh?
(a) Trilling as a brook let loose.
(b) Like sweet birds on a bright spring morning.
(c) Breaking of a dam.
(d) Rather like a train going into a tunnel.
4. How does Bertie describe Tuppy's opera singer?
(a) Mild, shy, and utterly breakable.
(b) Ball of fire being doused with turpentine.
(c) Upstanding, light-heavyweight of some thirty summers.
(d) Shattering din of rain on a tin roof.
5. What sent Worplesdon to France forever?
(a) Financial scandal.
(b) Stomach problems.
(d) An opera Singer named Giselle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie plan to offer Sir Roderick for lunch?
2. What is in the pick-me-up drink Jeeves brings to Bertie that first fateful morning?
3. In Chapter 5, what happens to Sir Roderick on his taxi ride on his way to visit Bertie for lunch?
4. Who engineered the beard pulling?
5. What is Bingo's problem with the name of his beloved in Chapter 11?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)