|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the races under consideration?
(a) Three-legged dwarf race.
(b) Mother's sack race.
(c) Backwards through the creek race.
(d) Racehorses to the ready.
2. Who is Sarah Mills?
(a) Favorite for the spoon race.
(b) Famous opera singer.
(c) Frivolous lace maker.
(d) Frumpy cook at Twing Hall.
3. Where is Beefy Bingham working?
(a) Up in North Side.
(b) Back in the Southern Section.
(c) Down in the East End.
(d) Out on the Western Front.
4. In Chapter 3, what is the second way Bertie describes Honoria's laugh?
(a) Great rumbling lashes of thunderous jolliness.
(b) Angels on holiday.
(c) Tinkling fairy bubbles bursting.
(d) Like the Scotch express going under a bridge.
5. What does Steggles accidentally see on the golf course?
(a) Bertie lost in the back 40.
(b) Greyhound practice.
(c) Harold's amazing sprint.
(d) Cindy in training for the horse race.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Willoughby and Florence's father in 1887?
2. How does Bertie describe Florence in Chapter 1?
3. What is the problem with Bertie's scheme in Chapter 3?
4. How does Bingo describe Honoria Glossop?
5. Who is at the top of Sir Roderick's list of "Loonies I have Lunched With"?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)