|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Daphne Braythwayt?
(a) Bingo Little's new love.
(b) Romance consultant.
(c) Mystery writer.
(d) Health inspector.
2. What does Honoria think she can do with Bertie?
(a) Swim the English Channel with him.
(b) Make something of him.
(c) Learn from all his wisdom and knowledge.
(d) Send him to fire rescue school.
3. What kind of establishment is Buck's?
(a) Gentlemen's club.
(b) Oyster bar.
(c) Fish-and-chips shop.
4. What is the reason Bertie wants to go to Skeldings?
(a) Revenge upon Tuppy Glossop.
(b) Make better impression upon Sir Roderick.
(c) Hide from Aunt Agatha.
(d) Get engaged to Roberta.
5. What club do Bingo and Bittlesham come out of in Chapter 10?
(a) St. James.
(c) Hounds Head.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the problem with Bertie's scheme in Chapter 3?
2. How does Bertie describe the performance of Ocean Breeze at Goodwood?
3. Who pulls off Bingo's beard?
4. Why is Jeeves disappointed at the beginning of Chapter 6?
5. Whom does Honoria bring back with her upon her arrival home in Chapter 3?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)