|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 4, when does the blow fall?
(a) One forty-five.
(b) High noon.
(c) Dinner cocktail hour.
(d) Crack of dawn.
2. In Chapter 2, whom is the girl Aunt Agatha wants Bertie to marry?
(a) Mary Madelene.
(b) Bobbie Fisher.
(c) Florence Craye.
(d) Honoria Glossop.
3. When Bertie arrives in Ditteredge, where is Honoria?
(a) Running a marathon.
(b) Visiting the Braythwayts.
(c) Swimming in the pond.
(d) Teaching Classical Greek to the young.
4. What course of action is Aunt Agatha going to take about the girl?
(a) Have Bertie marry her.
(b) Send her to North Africa.
(c) Pay her off.
(d) Fix her up with Bingo Little.
5. What does Bertie like to do in August?
(a) Suntan in St. James Park.
(b) Get out of London.
(c) Run a marathon.
(d) Cook on the barbecue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What explodes at evening service?
2. What does Bertie recommend doing to the child on the bridge?
3. Who was the disguised speaker?
4. Who is Mrs. Spenser Gregson?
5. What type of small animal does Sir Roderick particularly dislike?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)