|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Edwin?
(a) Florence Craye's young brother.
(b) Bertie's illegitimate son.
(c) Sub-butler to Willoughby.
(d) Aunt Agatha's husband.
2. In Chapter 3, what is the second way Bertie describes Honoria's laugh?
(a) Like the Scotch express going under a bridge.
(b) Great rumbling lashes of thunderous jolliness.
(c) Angels on holiday.
(d) Tinkling fairy bubbles bursting.
3. What is the betting proposition in Chapter 12?
(a) Hounds and rabbits.
(b) Village races.
(d) Election results.
4. What does the speaker say to Lord Bittlesham?
(a) Come to the waters and pray.
(b) Bravo to our Lord B!
(c) His god is his belly.
(d) He's an example of a great man.
5. What is the big trick when planning a singularly fruity binge or war maneuver?
(a) Lots of fireworks.
(b) Vast and stunning secrecy.
(c) Communication must be extremely clear.
(d) Don't worry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sir Roderick suspect of Bertie?
2. Who is Maudie?
3. What does the Duke of Ramfurline believe he is?
4. Why does Bingo Little love little Oswald?
5. What are some of the requests Miss Wickham makes for lunch?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)