|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Angela?
(a) Tuppy's cook.
(b) Bertie's cousin.
(c) Jeeves' aunt.
(d) Cora's agent.
2. What does Lord Worplesdon like to dine in?
(a) Dress trousers, flannel shirt, and shooting coat.
(c) The nude.
(d) Full dress tuxedo with tails.
3. Who is Bobbie Wickham?
(a) Jeeves' young niece.
(b) Policeman in Bertie's neighborhood.
(c) Tuppy Glossop's sister.
(d) Red-haired girl who lives at Skeldings Hall.
4. What is Bertie singing in his bath at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) "Pop Goes the Weasel."
(b) "Sonny Boy."
(c) "Sunrise, Sunset."
(d) "Bubbles That Pop."
5. What souvenirs had the Oxford boys picked up in London?
(a) Bertie's fiver, three bus tickets, and a hangover.
(b) Cats, fish, and a hat.
(c) Cuts and bruises from a bar brawl.
(d) London Bridge and Big Ben salt-and-pepper shakers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the butler for Uncle Willoughby?
2. In Chapter 2, whom is the girl Aunt Agatha wants Bertie to marry?
3. What does Sir Roderick say when he sees Bertie at Skeldings?
4. Whom is Bingo in love with in Chapter 9?
5. What was Bertie's major challenge in the set-up of Chapter 3?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)