|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is "the kid's" general response to Bertie in Chapter 2 when he meets him on the bridge?
(a) "Yahoo! It's you!"
(b) "Oh, all right."
(c) "Police! Police!"
(d) "Out of my way, carbuncle."
2. Why is Jeeves disappointed at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) The eggs came out badly for breakfast.
(b) Monte Carlo trip is canceled by Bertie.
(c) Politics are depressing him.
(d) Bertie has forgotten his name.
3. What is Bingo Little's actual first name, according to old Bittlesham?
4. What does old Rowbotham want to do?
(a) Run away with the circus.
(b) Become a fireman.
(c) Massacre the bourgeoisie.
(d) Sing for the queen.
5. In Chapter 2, whom is the girl Aunt Agatha wants Bertie to marry?
(a) Honoria Glossop.
(b) Mary Madelene.
(c) Bobbie Fisher.
(d) Florence Craye.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bobbie Wickham give Mr. Blumenfeld?
2. How does Bertie describe Honoria Glossop?
3. What is Sir Roderick president of?
4. How much does Lord Bittlesham give his nephew to investigate the situation?
5. Who is in the living room while Bertie is in his bath in Chapter 7?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)