|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does "S to the core" mean?
(a) Shaken to the core.
(b) South to the core.
(c) S turn to the core.
(d) So so to the core.
2. What is the name of Uncle Willoughby's book?
(a) Recollections of a Long Life.
(b) Things I wish I'd done sooner.
(c) The left hand is quicker.
(d) Willoughby and the fair maiden.
3. What is the betting proposition in Chapter 12?
(a) Election results.
(c) Village races.
(d) Hounds and rabbits.
4. What is the name of old Wickhammersley's youngest daughter?
5. What does Jeeves generally do with his emotions?
(a) Expresses them easily and often.
(b) Doesn't have any.
(c) Blushes and sputters.
(d) Cloaks them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie do when he encounters the lunch visitors?
2. Who is the sister of Uncle George?
3. What size hat must Glossop wear?
4. What is Uncle George contemplating in Chapter 13?
5. What was Bertie's major challenge in the set-up of Chapter 3?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)