|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What souvenirs had the Oxford boys picked up in London?
(a) Cats, fish, and a hat.
(b) Bertie's fiver, three bus tickets, and a hangover.
(c) London Bridge and Big Ben salt-and-pepper shakers.
(d) Cuts and bruises from a bar brawl.
2. What is the betting proposition in Chapter 12?
(a) Election results.
(b) Hounds and rabbits.
(c) Village races.
3. Who is Maudie?
(a) Matchmaker Agatha wants to employ.
(b) Jeeves' source of inside information.
(c) Suitable girl for Uncle George.
(d) Uncle George's original waitress girlfriend.
4. How are Claude and Eustace related?
(b) Bitter rivals.
(c) Distant fourth cousins.
(d) Father and son.
5. Where is the big race in Chapter 9 held?
(b) Ocean Breeze.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sir Roderick's profession?
2. How does Bertie describe Tuppy's opera singer?
3. What does Jeeves like about Monte Carlo?
4. Where do the Glossops live?
5. What type of swimming stroke does Oswald excel at?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)