|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Bertie called Old Lynx Eye?
(a) Dashed difficult to deceive.
(b) Doesn't need glasses.
(c) Smoky gray eyes.
2. Where does Bertie go to hear the people giving speeches?
(a) House of Commons.
(b) Marble Arch end of the park.
(c) House of Lords.
3. What did Bobbie Wickham give Mr. Blumenfeld?
(a) Weather report.
(b) Her phone number.
(d) Aunt Agatha's dog.
4. What does Aunt Agatha call Jeeves?
(a) Old Fish for Brains.
(c) Sweetie Pie.
(d) Bertie's keeper.
5. What do both Steggles and Harold have in common?
(a) Sing in the church choir.
(b) Third cousins.
(c) Horse racing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the opera singer do to Bertie's apartment ceiling?
2. Who does Bertie meet while listening to the speakers?
3. Who is Sir Roderick?
4. What course of action is Aunt Agatha going to take about the girl?
5. Who is Daphne Braythwayt?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)