|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mrs. Penworthy good at?
(a) Giving advice.
(b) Mother's sack race.
2. What has Aunt Agatha convinced Sir Roderick of?
(a) Eating in moderation is the key.
(b) The best tea comes from China.
(c) Bertie is not actually insane.
(d) Taking a vacation is good.
3. What does Bertie plan to offer Sir Roderick for lunch?
(a) Carrots, celery, and cabbage.
(b) Dog biscuit and glass of water.
(c) Hot ham water.
(d) Pig hocks and orange juice.
4. What does "S to the core" mean?
(a) Shaken to the core.
(b) So so to the core.
(c) South to the core.
(d) S turn to the core.
5. What does Sir Roderick protect himself against the cats with?
(b) Nasal spray.
(c) Lump of sugar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the disguised speaker?
2. When Bertie needs inspiration, what does he ask?
3. How does Bertie describe the performance of Ocean Breeze at Goodwood?
4. How much money does Bertie give Jeeves at the end of Chapter 10?
5. Why is Jeeves disappointed at the beginning of Chapter 6?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)