|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the pink-faced chappie?
(b) Old Dog-face, Lord Rainsby.
(c) Edwin Craye.
2. What type of suit would Jeeves prefer Bertie wear?
(a) Bright green livery suit.
(b) Simple brown or blue with a hint of quiet twill.
(c) Snazzy black leather with a shine.
(d) Highly colored Irish tweed.
3. Who does Uncle George want to marry?
(a) Miss Rhoda Platt.
(b) Lady Bittleshon.
(c) Mrs. Spensor Gregson.???
(d) Florence Craye.
4. What is the breakfast that fortifies Bertie in Chapter 6?
(b) Coffee and kippers.
(c) Dry toast.
(d) Fried eggs and bacon.
5. What is Sir Roderick Glossop's head like?
(a) Wheat fields of Kansas.
(b) Dense dark forest of northern Germany.
(c) Dome of St. Paul's.
(d) Death Valley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Daphne Braythwayt?
2. What does old Rowbotham want to do?
3. Who is Bingo in love with in Chapter 11?
4. In Chapter 3, what is the first way Bertie describes Honoria Glossop's laugh?
5. Who does the girl's aunt think Bertie is?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)