|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who doesn't like Jeeves?
(b) Oswald and Mr. Witherspoon.
(c) Dogs and old women.
(d) Honoria Glossop and Aunt Agatha.
2. How does Jeeves describe Bertie to the temporary valet replacement?
(a) Mentally negligible.
(b) Bulldog with teeth.
(c) A piece of cake.
(d) Man among men.
3. How does Bertie describe Florence in Chapter 1?
(a) Fathead with no sense of direction.
(b) Venus in the flesh.
(c) Girl with a wonderful profile.
(d) The last person he would marry.
4. What is the breakfast that fortifies Bertie in Chapter 6?
(a) Fried eggs and bacon.
(b) Coffee and kippers.
(c) Dry toast.
5. Who is Little Prudence Baxter?
(a) Bertie's crazy little niece.
(b) Gertrude's secret.
(c) Bingo's daughter.
(d) Child of his Lordship's head gardener.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what does Aunt Agatha believe that the right wife would do for Bertie?
2. What can Prudence do?
3. What, according to Bertie, is the essence of rescue?
4. How does Oswald get out of the pond?
5. Who is Sarah Mills?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)