|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the problem with Bertie's scheme in Chapter 3?
(a) Honoria is blinded by the light.
(b) He can't swim.
(c) Honoria is not easily impressed by such things.
(d) Honoria thinks he's doing it because he is in love with her.
2. What actually happens when Bertie throws Oswald into the water?
(a) Honoria comes and pushes Bertie in.
(b) Oswald pulls Bertie in with him.
(c) Jeeves saves the day.
(d) Nothing. Bingo isn't in position.
3. What souvenirs had the Oxford boys picked up in London?
(a) London Bridge and Big Ben salt-and-pepper shakers.
(b) Cuts and bruises from a bar brawl.
(c) Bertie's fiver, three bus tickets, and a hangover.
(d) Cats, fish, and a hat.
4. In Chapter 3, what is the first way Bertie describes Honoria Glossop's laugh?
(a) Breaking of a dam.
(b) Rather like a train going into a tunnel.
(c) Like sweet birds on a bright spring morning.
(d) Trilling as a brook let loose.
5. What course of action is Aunt Agatha going to take about the girl?
(a) Have Bertie marry her.
(b) Fix her up with Bingo Little.
(c) Pay her off.
(d) Send her to North Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bingo wake Bertie up with before his tea?
2. What club do Claude and Eustace want to join?
3. How much money does Bertie give Jeeves at the end of Chapter 10?
4. What does London smell like in August?
5. How much water does Bertie wring out of his wet clothing?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)