|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Little Prudence Baxter?
(a) Bertie's crazy little niece.
(b) Bingo's daughter.
(c) Gertrude's secret.
(d) Child of his Lordship's head gardener.
2. What had Honoria been doing to Bertie between Chapters 3 and 4?
(a) Chasing him around the breakfast nook.
(b) Molding him.
(c) Scolding him.
(d) Letting him relax and be himself.
3. What is Bingo reading after supper at Twing Hall in Chapter 11?
(b) Crime novel.
(c) Romance novel.
(d) London Times.
4. Where does Miss Wickham's aunt live?
(a) Akron, Ohio.
(b) Eaton Square.
5. What is "Pipped on the Post"?
(a) Bertie's favorite song.
(b) Bingo's new poem.
(c) Jargon for lame horse.
(d) Racing novel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Glossops live?
2. What is Sir Roderick's profession?
3. What sent Worplesdon to France forever?
4. What souvenirs had the Oxford boys picked up in London?
5. What does Florence want Bertie to do with Willoughby's manuscript?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)