|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, whom is the girl Aunt Agatha wants Bertie to marry?
(a) Bobbie Fisher.
(b) Mary Madelene.
(c) Florence Craye.
(d) Honoria Glossop.
2. Why does Aunt Agatha leave her dog with Bertie?
(a) The dog has fleas.
(b) Agatha is allergic to the dog.
(c) She is gone to Aix-les-Bains.
(d) She wants Bertie to train the dog.
3. What does Honoria tell the wet Bertie to do?
(a) Go back to London and dry off.
(b) Lie on the green grass until the sun dries him.
(c) Run up to the house and change his wet clothes.
(d) Shake off like a wet dog.
4. Where does Bertie go to hear the people giving speeches?
(a) House of Lords.
(b) Marble Arch end of the park.
(c) House of Commons.
5. Who is Maudie?
(a) Matchmaker Agatha wants to employ.
(b) Uncle George's original waitress girlfriend.
(c) Jeeves' source of inside information.
(d) Suitable girl for Uncle George.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Bingo in love with in Chapter 11?
2. What is under Bertie's bed that the cats want?
3. Where is the big race in Chapter 9 held?
4. What happened to Willoughby and Florence's father in 1887?
5. Who engineered the beard pulling?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)