|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Bertie been invited for Christmas?
(a) Monte Carlo.
(d) Lake Lucerne.
2. How does Bertie describe Florence in Chapter 1?
(a) The last person he would marry.
(b) Fathead with no sense of direction.
(c) Venus in the flesh.
(d) Girl with a wonderful profile.
3. Who is Daphne Braythwayt?
(a) Bingo Little's new love.
(b) Mystery writer.
(c) Health inspector.
(d) Romance consultant.
4. Why does Bertie put up with Bingo's constant shenanigans?
(a) Bingo is Bertie's younger brother.
(b) A rummy feeling of responsibility.
(c) Bingo is Jeeves' nephew.
(d) Bingo is Bertie's son.
5. How does Bertie describe Jeeves upon meeting him at the door for the first time?
(a) Man with a funeral parlor smile.
(b) Darkish sort of respectful Johnnie.
(c) Man with a mission.
(d) Silly gobber with a bowler on.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Honoria been doing to Bertie between Chapters 3 and 4?
2. What is the breakfast that fortifies Bertie in Chapter 6?
3. When will Cora be singing at the club?
4. Why does Aunt Agatha leave her dog with Bertie?
5. What did Bobbie Wickham give Mr. Blumenfeld?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)