|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Bertie's previous valet?
2. What does Bertie plan to offer Sir Roderick for lunch?
(a) Dog biscuit and glass of water.
(b) Pig hocks and orange juice.
(c) Carrots, celery, and cabbage.
(d) Hot ham water.
3. What does Bertie recommend doing to the child on the bridge?
(a) Get him to cut the lawn.
(b) Teach him Latin.
(c) Send him to boarding school.
(d) Shove him in the pond.
4. Where do the Glossops live?
(a) Central London.
5. Why does Aunt Agatha leave her dog with Bertie?
(a) The dog has fleas.
(b) She wants Bertie to train the dog.
(c) Agatha is allergic to the dog.
(d) She is gone to Aix-les-Bains.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bingo planning to sing at the club?
2. What does Bertie feel like when submerged in the pond?
3. When Bingo sees Dalphne, what happens?
4. Where are Claude and Eustace being educated?
5. Who will be in attendance at the club?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)