|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the big trick when planning a singularly fruity binge or war maneuver?
(a) Don't worry.
(b) Vast and stunning secrecy.
(c) Communication must be extremely clear.
(d) Lots of fireworks.
2. What club do Claude and Eustace want to join?
(a) The Seekers.
(b) Expedition Fellows.
(c) Ballroom dancing clique.
(d) Latin Speakers.
3. Who is at the top of Sir Roderick's list of "Loonies I have Lunched With"?
(a) Tuppy Glossop.
(b) Aunt Agatha.
(c) Henry IV.
(d) Bertie Wooster.
4. What is Sir Roderick president of?
(a) Dithering Collection of Silver Collectors.
(b) British Society of Anachronistic Ephemera.
(c) West London Branch of the Anti-Gambling league.
(d) Gardening Guides of North Etherington.
5. How many cats are in Bertie's flat when Glossop is lunching?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, whom is the girl Aunt Agatha wants Bertie to marry?
2. In her note, when does Aunt Agatha expect her dog back?
3. What had Honoria been doing to Bertie between Chapters 3 and 4?
4. Why does Aunt Agatha leave her dog with Bertie?
5. What is Ditteredge?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)