|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does young Master Blumenfeld compare Bertie to?
(a) Cocker spaniel.
(b) Welsh corgie.
2. What type of swimming stroke does Oswald excel at?
(c) Underwater shark attack.
(d) Australian crawl.
3. What is under Bertie's bed that the cats want?
(a) Answers to their questions.
4. Where has Bertie been invited for Christmas?
(a) Monte Carlo.
(b) Lake Lucerne.
5. What is the name of Uncle Willoughby's book?
(a) The left hand is quicker.
(b) Recollections of a Long Life.
(c) Willoughby and the fair maiden.
(d) Things I wish I'd done sooner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will be in attendance at the club?
2. What had Honoria been doing to Bertie between Chapters 3 and 4?
3. How does Bertie describe Jeeves' manner of walking?
4. Where are Claude and Eustace being educated?
5. In Chapter 1, what is the title of the book Florence has given Bertie to read?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)