|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bertie describe Jeeves upon meeting him at the door for the first time?
(a) Darkish sort of respectful Johnnie.
(b) Man with a funeral parlor smile.
(c) Silly gobber with a bowler on.
(d) Man with a mission.
2. What is under Bertie's bed that the cats want?
(b) Answers to their questions.
3. Who is Sir Roderick?
(a) Ancient knight on the family crest.
(b) Honoria's father.
(c) Aunt Agatha's royal consort.
(d) Keeper of the family swans.
4. Who is Bobbie Wickham?
(a) Jeeves' young niece.
(b) Red-haired girl who lives at Skeldings Hall.
(c) Tuppy Glossop's sister.
(d) Policeman in Bertie's neighborhood.
5. What are some of the requests Miss Wickham makes for lunch?
(a) Oysters, ice cream, and gooey chocolates.
(b) Apples, pears, and grapes.
(c) Salad, water, and breadsticks.
(d) German sauerkraut.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who doesn't like Jeeves?
2. Who is Comrade Butt?
3. What did Bobbie Wickham give Mr. Blumenfeld?
4. What does Sir Roderick say when he sees Bertie at Skeldings?
5. What does Bertie do after he drinks the hangover libation?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)