|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does he hear on Sunday morning in Chapter 9?
(a) Heralds of the Red Dawn.
(b) Jamaican freedom fighters.
(c) English teachers.
(d) Socialists from Russia.
2. What does Sir Roderick protect himself against the cats with?
(a) Lump of sugar.
(c) Nasal spray.
3. How does a gentleman like Bertie keep his shirts closed?
4. How does Bingo describe Honoria Glossop?
(a) Wanted by the police.
(b) Crazy, lazy lady.
(c) Harsh taskmaster.
(d) Tender goddess.
5. In her note, when does Aunt Agatha expect her dog back?
(b) This evening between six and seven.
(c) Sometime next year.
(d) Feb. 14, 1922.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bertie run into at Buck's?
2. Who is poor Uncle Henry?
3. What, according to Bertie, is the essence of rescue?
4. Whom is Bingo in love with in Chapter 9?
5. Where do the Glossops live?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)