|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in the living room while Bertie is in his bath in Chapter 7?
(a) Tuppy Glossop.
(c) Three cats.
2. What is the name of Bertie's previous valet?
3. What does Honoria think she can do with Bertie?
(a) Swim the English Channel with him.
(b) Send him to fire rescue school.
(c) Learn from all his wisdom and knowledge.
(d) Make something of him.
4. Who is Sir Roderick?
(a) Keeper of the family swans.
(b) Ancient knight on the family crest.
(c) Honoria's father.
(d) Aunt Agatha's royal consort.
5. What does Sir Roderick NOT partake of?
(a) Snuff, hard liquor, and absinthe.
(b) Meat and potatoes.
(c) Bright vegetables starting with the letter "C."
(d) Wine, coffee, complex foods, and smoking.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bertie describe Jeeves' manner of walking?
2. What souvenirs had the Oxford boys picked up in London?
3. What does Bertie feel like when submerged in the pond?
4. Where are Claude and Eustace being educated?
5. In Chapter 3, what is the second way Bertie describes Honoria's laugh?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)