|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Bertie's major challenge in the set-up of Chapter 3?
(a) Getting Honoria there in due season.
(b) Draining the pond.
(c) Cloud cover.
(d) Training the fish.
2. What is the reason Bertie wants to go to Skeldings?
(a) Revenge upon Tuppy Glossop.
(b) Hide from Aunt Agatha.
(c) Get engaged to Roberta.
(d) Make better impression upon Sir Roderick.
3. Who does Bertie meet while listening to the speakers?
(a) Bingo Little's uncle.
(b) Jeeves and his lady friend.
(d) Aunt Agatha.
4. Where is Beefy Bingham working?
(a) Out on the Western Front.
(b) Up in North Side.
(c) Down in the East End.
(d) Back in the Southern Section.
5. What is the breakfast that fortifies Bertie in Chapter 6?
(a) Fried eggs and bacon.
(c) Coffee and kippers.
(d) Dry toast.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owns the horse Ocean Breeze?
2. What souvenirs had the Oxford boys picked up in London?
3. What does "S to the core" mean?
4. Who is Angela?
5. What is Bertie singing in his bath at the beginning of Chapter 7?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)