|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sir Roderick say when he sees Bertie at Skeldings?
(a) "Ha, young man!"
(b) "Go to hell and don't come back!"
(c) "Where's my money?"
(d) "Get away from my daughter."
2. What sent Worplesdon to France forever?
(b) Stomach problems.
(c) Financial scandal.
(d) An opera Singer named Giselle.
3. Whom is Bingo in love with in Chapter 9?
(a) Honoria Glossop.
(b) Charlotte Corday Rowbotham.
(c) Florence Craye.
(d) Bobbie Wickham.
4. What are some of the requests Miss Wickham makes for lunch?
(a) Apples, pears, and grapes.
(b) German sauerkraut.
(c) Oysters, ice cream, and gooey chocolates.
(d) Salad, water, and breadsticks.
5. In Chapter 1, what is the title of the book Florence has given Bertie to read?
(a) One Good Turn Deserves Another.
(b) Types of Ethical Theory.
(c) The Bible.
(d) Green Lantern.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sir Roderick's profession?
2. What does Jeeves serve Sir Roderick for lunch in Chapter 4?
3. What is Sir Roderick Glossop's head like?
4. What does the opera singer do to Bertie's apartment ceiling?
5. How does Oswald get out of the pond?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)