|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom is Bertie engaged to in Chapter 1?
(a) Barbara Smith.
(b) Lady Florence Craye.
(c) Bobbie Watson's half sister, Giselda's roomate.
(d) Princess Toledo.
2. What has Aunt Agatha convinced Sir Roderick of?
(a) Eating in moderation is the key.
(b) Taking a vacation is good.
(c) Bertie is not actually insane.
(d) The best tea comes from China.
3. How are Claude and Eustace related?
(a) Bitter rivals.
(b) Father and son.
(c) Distant fourth cousins.
4. What souvenirs had the Oxford boys picked up in London?
(a) London Bridge and Big Ben salt-and-pepper shakers.
(b) Cats, fish, and a hat.
(c) Cuts and bruises from a bar brawl.
(d) Bertie's fiver, three bus tickets, and a hangover.
5. What does Jeeves serve Sir Roderick for lunch in Chapter 4?
(a) Black forest ham sandwiches and pickles.
(b) Carrot soup, celery salad, and cabbage juice.
(c) Three bread sticks and orange juice.
(d) Cold consomme', cutlet, a savory, and iced lemon squash.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is poor Uncle Henry?
2. What, according to Bertie, is the essence of rescue?
3. Where is Bertie planning to take the Rowbotham clan for lunch?
4. How much water does Bertie wring out of his wet clothing?
5. How does Bertie describe Florence in Chapter 1?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)