|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bertie describe Lady Wickham?
(a) Beaky female.
(b) Birdlike list, slightly to the left.
(c) Ship in a heavy wind.
(d) Breath of fresh air.
2. In Chapter 2, whom is the girl Aunt Agatha wants Bertie to marry?
(a) Florence Craye.
(b) Mary Madelene.
(c) Bobbie Fisher.
(d) Honoria Glossop.
3. What it is that Tuppy Glossop has come to tell Bertie?
(a) Sir Roderick has left him a white horse.
(b) Revenge is sweet.
(c) He needs money.
(d) He is engaged to Cora Bellinger.
4. Why does Aunt Agatha leave her dog with Bertie?
(a) She is gone to Aix-les-Bains.
(b) The dog has fleas.
(c) She wants Bertie to train the dog.
(d) Agatha is allergic to the dog.
5. Who is Sir Roderick?
(a) Aunt Agatha's royal consort.
(b) Honoria's father.
(c) Ancient knight on the family crest.
(d) Keeper of the family swans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom is Bingo in love with in Chapter 9?
2. What does Sir Roderick suspect of Bertie?
3. What sent Worplesdon to France forever?
4. What does Bertie feel like when submerged in the pond?
5. How does Bertie describe Honoria Glossop?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)