|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bingo sees Dalphne, what happens?
(a) He trips and falls in a rabbit hole.
(b) Roses appear falling as if from the clouds.
(c) He falls in love at first sight.
(d) A dog bites him.
2. In Chapter 2, whom does Bertie describe as a plague spot?
(a) Aunt Agatha.
3. Who does Bertie meet while listening to the speakers?
(a) Bingo Little's uncle.
(b) Jeeves and his lady friend.
(d) Aunt Agatha.
4. What had Honoria been doing to Bertie between Chapters 3 and 4?
(a) Letting him relax and be himself.
(b) Molding him.
(c) Scolding him.
(d) Chasing him around the breakfast nook.
5. In Chapter 5, what happens to Sir Roderick on his taxi ride on his way to visit Bertie for lunch?
(a) His hat is snatched from his head.
(b) His taxi has a flat.
(c) The roof flies off his taxi.
(d) He taxi driver is arrested for speeding.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Aunt Agatha convinced Sir Roderick of?
2. What size hat must Glossop wear?
3. What is Bingo planning to sing at the club?
4. What does Jeeves like about Monte Carlo?
5. What type of small animal does Sir Roderick particularly dislike?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)