|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sir Roderick?
(a) Honoria's father.
(b) Aunt Agatha's royal consort.
(c) Ancient knight on the family crest.
(d) Keeper of the family swans.
2. Who is poor Uncle Henry?
(a) Extremely poverty-stricken brother of Agatha.
(b) Illegitimate son of Henry IV.
(c) Blot on the Wooster escutcheon.
(d) Bad horse to bet on.
3. What kind of establishment is Buck's?
(a) Gentlemen's club.
(b) Oyster bar.
(d) Fish-and-chips shop.
4. What had Honoria been doing to Bertie between Chapters 3 and 4?
(a) Molding him.
(b) Scolding him.
(c) Letting him relax and be himself.
(d) Chasing him around the breakfast nook.
5. What is the breakfast that fortifies Bertie in Chapter 6?
(a) Coffee and kippers.
(c) Dry toast.
(d) Fried eggs and bacon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the speaker say to Lord Bittlesham?
2. What has Aunt Agatha convinced Sir Roderick of?
3. What does Bertie plan to offer Sir Roderick for lunch?
4. Who doesn't like Jeeves?
5. What is Bingo planning to sing at the club?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)