|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the reason Bertie wants to go to Skeldings?
(a) Get engaged to Roberta.
(b) Make better impression upon Sir Roderick.
(c) Revenge upon Tuppy Glossop.
(d) Hide from Aunt Agatha.
2. What is the problem with Bertie's scheme in Chapter 3?
(a) He can't swim.
(b) Honoria is not easily impressed by such things.
(c) Honoria is blinded by the light.
(d) Honoria thinks he's doing it because he is in love with her.
3. What is Bertie singing in his bath at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) "Bubbles That Pop."
(b) "Sunrise, Sunset."
(c) "Sonny Boy."
(d) "Pop Goes the Weasel."
4. Who owns the horse Ocean Breeze?
(b) Bingo Little.
(c) Lord Bittlesham.
5. Why does Aunt Agatha leave her dog with Bertie?
(a) Agatha is allergic to the dog.
(b) She is gone to Aix-les-Bains.
(c) The dog has fleas.
(d) She wants Bertie to train the dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Honoria think she can do with Bertie?
2. Who is the butler for Uncle Willoughby?
3. Who doesn't like Jeeves?
4. Where is Bertie planning to take the Rowbotham clan for lunch?
5. What does Sir Roderick suspect of Bertie?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)