|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Honoria suddenly switch from calling him Mr. Wooster to calling him Bertie?
(a) Jeeves told her to do this.
(b) She suddenly can't remember his last name.
(c) She thinks he loves her.
(d) To distinguish him from his father, Mr. Wooster.
2. When Bertie arrives in Ditteredge, where is Honoria?
(a) Teaching Classical Greek to the young.
(b) Swimming in the pond.
(c) Visiting the Braythwayts.
(d) Running a marathon.
3. What type of suit would Jeeves prefer Bertie wear?
(a) Simple brown or blue with a hint of quiet twill.
(b) Snazzy black leather with a shine.
(c) Bright green livery suit.
(d) Highly colored Irish tweed.
4. What does Bertie recommend doing to the child on the bridge?
(a) Get him to cut the lawn.
(b) Shove him in the pond.
(c) Teach him Latin.
(d) Send him to boarding school.
5. In Chapter 5, what happens to Sir Roderick on his taxi ride on his way to visit Bertie for lunch?
(a) His hat is snatched from his head.
(b) He taxi driver is arrested for speeding.
(c) The roof flies off his taxi.
(d) His taxi has a flat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of swimming stroke does Oswald excel at?
2. What does Honoria tell the wet Bertie to do?
3. How does a gentleman like Bertie keep his shirts closed?
4. What is under Bertie's bed that the cats want?
5. What actually happens when Bertie throws Oswald into the water?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)