|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sir Roderick NOT partake of?
(a) Bright vegetables starting with the letter "C."
(b) Wine, coffee, complex foods, and smoking.
(c) Snuff, hard liquor, and absinthe.
(d) Meat and potatoes.
2. How does Bertie describe Tuppy's opera singer?
(a) Upstanding, light-heavyweight of some thirty summers.
(b) Mild, shy, and utterly breakable.
(c) Shattering din of rain on a tin roof.
(d) Ball of fire being doused with turpentine.
3. Who is Angela?
(a) Cora's agent.
(b) Jeeves' aunt.
(c) Tuppy's cook.
(d) Bertie's cousin.
4. Who is Comrade Butt?
(a) Soldier in the Confederate army.
(b) British airman.
(c) Towering giant of an intellectual.
(d) Short, shriveled chap who loves Charlotte.
5. In Chapter 2, whom does Bertie describe as a plague spot?
(d) Aunt Agatha.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Aunt Agatha leave her dog with Bertie?
2. What is under Bertie's bed that the cats want?
3. Who was the disguised speaker?
4. How does Bertie describe Lady Wickham?
5. What is Mr. Blumenfeld's profession?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)