|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jeeves describe Bertie to the temporary valet replacement?
(a) Bulldog with teeth.
(b) Man among men.
(c) Mentally negligible.
(d) A piece of cake.
2. Who is at the top of Sir Roderick's list of "Loonies I have Lunched With"?
(a) Henry IV.
(b) Bertie Wooster.
(c) Aunt Agatha.
(d) Tuppy Glossop.
3. What is Mr. Blumenfeld's profession?
(a) Nerve specialist.
(c) Theatrical manager.
(d) Cleaner of fish tanks.
4. What is in the pick-me-up drink Jeeves brings to Bertie that first fateful morning?
(a) Worcestershirer sauce, raw egg, and red pepper.
(b) Gin, vodka, and bourbon.
(c) Eye of the dog.
(d) Coffee and walnut juice.
5. Whom is Bingo in love with in Chapter 9?
(a) Florence Craye.
(b) Charlotte Corday Rowbotham.
(c) Honoria Glossop.
(d) Bobbie Wickham.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does young Master Blumenfeld compare Bertie to?
2. What is supposed to happen when Bertie throws Oswald in the water?
3. What is Ditteredge?
4. What is "the kid's" general response to Bertie in Chapter 2 when he meets him on the bridge?
5. What is under Bertie's bed that the cats want?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)