|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Aunt Agatha convinced Sir Roderick of?
(a) Eating in moderation is the key.
(b) The best tea comes from China.
(c) Taking a vacation is good.
(d) Bertie is not actually insane.
2. When will Cora be singing at the club?
(a) Every day for the coming month.
(b) Next Sunday morning.
(c) Next Tuesday.
3. What sent Worplesdon to France forever?
(a) An opera Singer named Giselle.
(c) Financial scandal.
(d) Stomach problems.
4. What does Bertie feel like when submerged in the pond?
(a) Clammy and bloated.
(b) Like a fish out of water.
(c) Triton on a picnic.
(d) Pond scum.
5. What is supposed to happen when Bertie throws Oswald in the water?
(a) Honoria will row the boat out to get her brother.
(b) Bingo is to come and rescue Oswald.
(c) Oswald drowns.
(d) Bertie instructs the lad in swimming.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sir Roderick's profession?
2. What is Bingo planning to sing at the club?
3. What, according to Bertie, is the essence of rescue?
4. What does Honoria think she can do with Bertie?
5. Why does Bertie put up with Bingo's constant shenanigans?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)