|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Honoria bring back with her upon her arrival home in Chapter 3?
(a) Angry mob.
(c) Braythwayt girl.
(d) Bertie's keeper.
2. What happened to Willoughby and Florence's father in 1887?
(a) They were born into nobility.
(b) They ran off with the circus.
(c) They fought in the Prussian-Russian war.
(d) Both were thrown out of a music hall.
3. What is in the pick-me-up drink Jeeves brings to Bertie that first fateful morning?
(a) Gin, vodka, and bourbon.
(b) Coffee and walnut juice.
(c) Worcestershirer sauce, raw egg, and red pepper.
(d) Eye of the dog.
4. Where is Bertie planning to take the Rowbotham clan for lunch?
(a) Russian Tea Room.
(b) Lyons' Popular Café.
(c) Ritz Hotel.
(d) Speakers' Corner hot dog stand.
5. What is the big trick when planning a singularly fruity binge or war maneuver?
(a) Don't worry.
(b) Communication must be extremely clear.
(c) Vast and stunning secrecy.
(d) Lots of fireworks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wakes Bertie at the beginning of Chapter 8?
2. What does Bertie feel like when submerged in the pond?
3. Who is Bobbie Wickham?
4. How many cats are in Bertie's flat when Glossop is lunching?
5. When Bingo sees Dalphne, what happens?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)