|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Blumenfeld's profession?
(a) Cleaner of fish tanks.
(c) Nerve specialist.
(d) Theatrical manager.
2. What is the name of Uncle Willoughby's book?
(a) The left hand is quicker.
(b) Willoughby and the fair maiden.
(c) Things I wish I'd done sooner.
(d) Recollections of a Long Life.
3. Where does Bertie's uncle Willoughby live?
(a) Easeby in Shropshire.
(b) Courtsey in Northern Ireland.
(c) Westbie in Wales.
(d) Southby in London.
4. What, according to Bertie, is the essence of rescue?
(a) That one has tried.
(b) A big audience.
(c) To save the victim.
(d) The drinks afterward.
5. When will Cora be singing at the club?
(b) Next Sunday morning.
(c) Next Tuesday.
(d) Every day for the coming month.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is poor Uncle Henry?
2. How does Bingo describe Honoria Glossop?
3. Who will be in attendance at the club?
4. Who does Bertie run into at Buck's?
5. What is the name of Beefy Bingham's club?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)