|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is "the kid's" general response to Bertie in Chapter 2 when he meets him on the bridge?
(a) "Yahoo! It's you!"
(b) "Police! Police!"
(c) "Oh, all right."
(d) "Out of my way, carbuncle."
2. Who does Bertie meet while listening to the speakers?
(a) Bingo Little's uncle.
(b) Aunt Agatha.
(c) Jeeves and his lady friend.
3. What is under Bertie's bed that the cats want?
(d) Answers to their questions.
4. What is Mr. Blumenfeld's profession?
(a) Nerve specialist.
(b) Cleaner of fish tanks.
(c) Theatrical manager.
5. What does the Duke of Ramfurline believe he is?
(b) Water sprite.
(c) King of Austria.
(d) Groundsman at Wimbledon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Bertie's major challenge in the set-up of Chapter 3?
2. What does Bertie plan to offer Sir Roderick for lunch?
3. How many cats are in Bertie's flat when Glossop is lunching?
4. Who is Bobbie Wickham?
5. Why does Bingo Little love little Oswald?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)