|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Bertie been invited for Christmas?
(b) Lake Lucerne.
(c) Monte Carlo.
2. Where does Bertie's uncle Willoughby live?
(a) Easeby in Shropshire.
(b) Southby in London.
(c) Westbie in Wales.
(d) Courtsey in Northern Ireland.
3. How does Bertie describe Honoria Glossop?
(a) Good, solid, generous woman.
(b) A pot of poison.
(c) Sweet as pie.
(d) The girl that got away.
4. Who delays Glossop at his club before his lunch with Bertie?
(a) Queen Aladama.
(b) Lord Alastar Hungerford.
(c) Honoria, his daughter.
(d) Aunt Agatha.
5. Who is Edwin?
(a) Bertie's illegitimate son.
(b) Sub-butler to Willoughby.
(c) Florence Craye's young brother.
(d) Aunt Agatha's husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what does Aunt Agatha believe that the right wife would do for Bertie?
2. Who is the butler for Uncle Willoughby?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 4, when does the blow fall?
4. What is Bingo's charge fishing for on the bridge?
5. Who does he hear on Sunday morning in Chapter 9?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)