|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertie do when he encounters the lunch visitors?
(a) Screams like a banshee.
(c) Gives them all his money.
(d) Laughs hollowly and passes on.
2. Where has Bertie been invited for Christmas?
(b) Monte Carlo.
(d) Lake Lucerne.
3. What is Bingo planning to sing at the club?
(a) "Sonny Boy."
(b) "Adagio #5."
(c) "Homeward Bound."
(d) "America, the Beautiful."
4. What does young Master Blumenfeld compare Bertie to?
(b) Welsh corgie.
(d) Cocker spaniel.
5. How does Oswald get out of the pond?
(a) He swims to shore by himself.
(b) Birds lift him up by the hair and rescue him.
(c) The pond is only waist high, so he walks out.
(d) A large metal hook is used to fish him out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Florence want Bertie to do with Willoughby's manuscript?
2. What type of suit would Jeeves prefer Bertie wear?
3. Who owns the horse Ocean Breeze?
4. Who is Edwin?
5. What is Sir Roderick Glossop's head like?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)