|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, whom is the girl Aunt Agatha wants Bertie to marry?
(a) Honoria Glossop.
(b) Bobbie Fisher.
(c) Florence Craye.
(d) Mary Madelene.
2. Who does Bertie run into at Buck's?
(a) Bingo Little.
(b) Aunt Agatha.
(c) The king of England.
(d) Bob White.
3. What is the big trick when planning a singularly fruity binge or war maneuver?
(a) Lots of fireworks.
(b) Vast and stunning secrecy.
(c) Don't worry.
(d) Communication must be extremely clear.
4. Where does Bertie go to hear the people giving speeches?
(a) House of Lords.
(c) Marble Arch end of the park.
(d) House of Commons.
5. How does Bertie describe Jeeves upon meeting him at the door for the first time?
(a) Silly gobber with a bowler on.
(b) Man with a funeral parlor smile.
(c) Darkish sort of respectful Johnnie.
(d) Man with a mission.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Willoughby and Florence's father in 1887?
2. Where are Claude and Eustace being educated?
3. Where does Bertie live?
4. What does Bertie feel like when submerged in the pond?
5. How much water does Bertie wring out of his wet clothing?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)