|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sir Roderick protect himself against the cats with?
(a) Lump of sugar.
(d) Nasal spray.
2. What does Jeeves generally do with his emotions?
(a) Blushes and sputters.
(b) Doesn't have any.
(c) Cloaks them.
(d) Expresses them easily and often.
3. Who is in the living room while Bertie is in his bath in Chapter 7?
(a) Tuppy Glossop.
(c) Three cats.
4. What is "the kid's" general response to Bertie in Chapter 2 when he meets him on the bridge?
(a) "Out of my way, carbuncle."
(b) "Yahoo! It's you!"
(c) "Oh, all right."
(d) "Police! Police!"
5. At the beginning of Chapter 4, when does the blow fall?
(a) Crack of dawn.
(b) One forty-five.
(c) High noon.
(d) Dinner cocktail hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sir Roderick NOT partake of?
2. What is the reason Bertie wants to go to Skeldings?
3. Why does Bertie put up with Bingo's constant shenanigans?
4. Who does Bertie run into at Buck's?
5. What does Bertie feel like when submerged in the pond?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)