|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bertie arrives in Ditteredge, where is Honoria?
(a) Visiting the Braythwayts.
(b) Running a marathon.
(c) Teaching Classical Greek to the young.
(d) Swimming in the pond.
2. What does Sir Roderick suspect of Bertie?
(a) Bertie is a communist.
(b) Bertie pushed Oswald into the pond.
(c) Bertie is completely insane.
(d) Bertie is mildly insane.
3. Where does Bertie live?
(a) #6, Crichton Mansions, Berkeley Street, W.
(b) #909 Last Ditch Effort, Witherspoon, S.
(c) #10 Downing Street, C.
(d) Meadowsweet Hall, Northhampshire.
4. What does old Rowbotham want to do?
(a) Massacre the bourgeoisie.
(b) Sing for the queen.
(c) Run away with the circus.
(d) Become a fireman.
5. What does young Master Blumenfeld compare Bertie to?
(a) Welsh corgie.
(d) Cocker spaniel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of suit would Jeeves prefer Bertie wear?
2. What does Bertie feel like when submerged in the pond?
3. In her note, when does Aunt Agatha expect her dog back?
4. Why does Honoria suddenly switch from calling him Mr. Wooster to calling him Bertie?
5. Why does Bingo Little love little Oswald?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)