|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, what is the title of the book Florence has given Bertie to read?
(a) Green Lantern.
(b) The Bible.
(c) One Good Turn Deserves Another.
(d) Types of Ethical Theory.
2. How does Bertie describe Honoria Glossop?
(a) Good, solid, generous woman.
(b) Sweet as pie.
(c) The girl that got away.
(d) A pot of poison.
3. What does Sir Roderick protect himself against the cats with?
(b) Nasal spray.
(d) Lump of sugar.
4. What does Florence want Bertie to do with Willoughby's manuscript?
(a) Change details about her.
(b) Steal and destroy it.
(c) Get it signed by the author.
(d) Translate it into French.
5. What is the breakfast that fortifies Bertie in Chapter 6?
(a) Dry toast.
(b) Fried eggs and bacon.
(c) Coffee and kippers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the big trick when planning a singularly fruity binge or war maneuver?
2. What sent Worplesdon to France forever?
3. What had Honoria been doing to Bertie between Chapters 3 and 4?
4. What is Ditteredge?
5. What type of swimming stroke does Oswald excel at?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)