|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bertie live?
(a) #10 Downing Street, C.
(b) #6, Crichton Mansions, Berkeley Street, W.
(c) #909 Last Ditch Effort, Witherspoon, S.
(d) Meadowsweet Hall, Northhampshire.
2. What does Bertie recommend doing to the child on the bridge?
(a) Get him to cut the lawn.
(b) Teach him Latin.
(c) Send him to boarding school.
(d) Shove him in the pond.
3. How does Bertie describe Jeeves' manner of walking?
(a) Floats noiselessly like a healing zephyr.
(b) Firmly meets the earth with punctuation.
(c) Clumps like the cows coming home.
(d) Tiptoes thorough the tulips.
4. Who is at the top of Sir Roderick's list of "Loonies I have Lunched With"?
(a) Bertie Wooster.
(b) Tuppy Glossop.
(c) Henry IV.
(d) Aunt Agatha.
5. What is the reason Bertie wants to go to Skeldings?
(a) Get engaged to Roberta.
(b) Hide from Aunt Agatha.
(c) Revenge upon Tuppy Glossop.
(d) Make better impression upon Sir Roderick.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bingo describe Honoria Glossop?
2. What is in the pick-me-up drink Jeeves brings to Bertie that first fateful morning?
3. What does Honoria think she can do with Bertie?
4. In Chapter 2, whom is the girl Aunt Agatha wants Bertie to marry?
5. Why does Bingo Little love little Oswald?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)