|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sent Worplesdon to France forever?
(b) Stomach problems.
(c) Financial scandal.
(d) An opera Singer named Giselle.
2. What type of suit would Jeeves prefer Bertie wear?
(a) Simple brown or blue with a hint of quiet twill.
(b) Highly colored Irish tweed.
(c) Snazzy black leather with a shine.
(d) Bright green livery suit.
3. How does Bertie describe Honoria Glossop?
(a) A pot of poison.
(b) Sweet as pie.
(c) The girl that got away.
(d) Good, solid, generous woman.
4. What does Lord Worplesdon like to dine in?
(b) Full dress tuxedo with tails.
(c) Dress trousers, flannel shirt, and shooting coat.
(d) The nude.
5. In Chapter 1, what is the title of the book Florence has given Bertie to read?
(a) One Good Turn Deserves Another.
(b) Green Lantern.
(c) The Bible.
(d) Types of Ethical Theory.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the big trick when planning a singularly fruity binge or war maneuver?
2. What actually happens when Bertie throws Oswald into the water?
3. In Chapter 2, what does Aunt Agatha believe that the right wife would do for Bertie?
4. What club do Claude and Eustace want to join?
5. What had Honoria been doing to Bertie between Chapters 3 and 4?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)