|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of swimming stroke does Oswald excel at?
(b) Underwater shark attack.
(d) Australian crawl.
2. What had Honoria been doing to Bertie between Chapters 3 and 4?
(a) Scolding him.
(b) Letting him relax and be himself.
(c) Molding him.
(d) Chasing him around the breakfast nook.
3. When Bertie needs inspiration, what does he ask?
(a) What would Jeeves have done?
(b) Where's the money trail?
(c) How do I start and when?
(d) How can I impress my aunt?
4. Why does Bingo Little love little Oswald?
(a) For Her sake.
(b) He thinks he's a little darling.
(c) It's what he's paid to do.
(d) For his mind.
5. Who is Spenser?
(a) Vicar of renown.
(b) Solver of crimes.
(c) Aunt Agatha's butler.
(d) Digger of gardens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reason Bertie wants to go to Skeldings?
2. How does Bertie describe Honoria Glossop?
3. Where has Bertie been invited for Christmas?
4. What is the name of Bertie's previous valet?
5. What is the blow in Chapter 4?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)