|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many cats are in Bertie's flat when Glossop is lunching?
2. What was Bertie's major challenge in the set-up of Chapter 3?
(a) Getting Honoria there in due season.
(b) Draining the pond.
(c) Training the fish.
(d) Cloud cover.
3. What is the breakfast that fortifies Bertie in Chapter 6?
(b) Coffee and kippers.
(c) Fried eggs and bacon.
(d) Dry toast.
4. What is the name of Uncle Willoughby's book?
(a) Recollections of a Long Life.
(b) Things I wish I'd done sooner.
(c) Willoughby and the fair maiden.
(d) The left hand is quicker.
5. In Chapter 3, what is the first way Bertie describes Honoria Glossop's laugh?
(a) Breaking of a dam.
(b) Rather like a train going into a tunnel.
(c) Trilling as a brook let loose.
(d) Like sweet birds on a bright spring morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Claude and Eustace being educated?
2. What, according to Bertie, is the essence of rescue?
3. How does Bertie describe Jeeves upon meeting him at the door for the first time?
4. What is the reason Bertie wants to go to Skeldings?
5. Where does Bertie's uncle Willoughby live?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)