|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is under Bertie's bed that the cats want?
(d) Answers to their questions.
2. What does Sir Roderick say when he sees Bertie at Skeldings?
(a) "Where's my money?"
(b) "Go to hell and don't come back!"
(c) "Get away from my daughter."
(d) "Ha, young man!"
3. What does Honoria tell the wet Bertie to do?
(a) Run up to the house and change his wet clothes.
(b) Lie on the green grass until the sun dries him.
(c) Go back to London and dry off.
(d) Shake off like a wet dog.
4. Where does Bertie's uncle Willoughby live?
(a) Courtsey in Northern Ireland.
(b) Southby in London.
(c) Easeby in Shropshire.
(d) Westbie in Wales.
5. What is Bingo's charge fishing for on the bridge?
(b) Sea bass.
(c) Koi fish.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, whom is the girl Aunt Agatha wants Bertie to marry?
2. Why is Jeeves disappointed at the beginning of Chapter 6?
3. What, according to Bertie, is the essence of rescue?
4. Who is Lord Rainsby?
5. What does Bertie feel like when submerged in the pond?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)