|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jeeves generally do with his emotions?
(a) Cloaks them.
(b) Blushes and sputters.
(c) Expresses them easily and often.
(d) Doesn't have any.
2. What does the Duke of Ramfurline believe he is?
(a) Groundsman at Wimbledon.
(b) King of Austria.
(c) Water sprite.
3. What actually happens when Bertie throws Oswald into the water?
(a) Honoria comes and pushes Bertie in.
(b) Nothing. Bingo isn't in position.
(c) Jeeves saves the day.
(d) Oswald pulls Bertie in with him.
4. Why are Claude amd Euastace arrested?
(a) Driving on the wrong side of road.
(b) Trying to pinch a motor lorry.
(c) Running from the police.
(d) Stealing hats and cats.
5. What is the blow in Chapter 4?
(a) Earthquake hits.
(b) Honoria decides to fire Jeeves.
(c) Oswald throws a dinner roll at Bertie.
(d) Winds of Sahara blow Bertie over.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of suit would Jeeves prefer Bertie wear?
2. Who is Edwin?
3. Why is Jeeves disappointed at the beginning of Chapter 6?
4. Whom does Honoria bring back with her upon her arrival home in Chapter 3?
5. What size hat must Glossop wear?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)