|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aunt Agatha call Jeeves?
(b) Sweetie Pie.
(c) Old Fish for Brains.
(d) Bertie's keeper.
2. What happened to Willoughby and Florence's father in 1887?
(a) Both were thrown out of a music hall.
(b) They were born into nobility.
(c) They ran off with the circus.
(d) They fought in the Prussian-Russian war.
3. What does Sir Roderick NOT partake of?
(a) Bright vegetables starting with the letter "C."
(b) Meat and potatoes.
(c) Wine, coffee, complex foods, and smoking.
(d) Snuff, hard liquor, and absinthe.
4. How many cats are in Bertie's flat when Glossop is lunching?
5. In Chapter 1, what is the title of the book Florence has given Bertie to read?
(a) The Bible.
(b) One Good Turn Deserves Another.
(c) Green Lantern.
(d) Types of Ethical Theory.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Honoria think she can do with Bertie?
2. Where are Claude and Eustace being educated?
3. Where does Bertie's uncle Willoughby live?
4. What souvenirs had the Oxford boys picked up in London?
5. What does Florence want Bertie to do with Willoughby's manuscript?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)