|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the blow in Chapter 4?
(a) Oswald throws a dinner roll at Bertie.
(b) Winds of Sahara blow Bertie over.
(c) Honoria decides to fire Jeeves.
(d) Earthquake hits.
2. How does Bertie describe Honoria Glossop?
(a) Good, solid, generous woman.
(b) Sweet as pie.
(c) A pot of poison.
(d) The girl that got away.
3. What is the name of the pink-faced chappie?
(c) Old Dog-face, Lord Rainsby.
(d) Edwin Craye.
4. What actually happens when Bertie throws Oswald into the water?
(a) Nothing. Bingo isn't in position.
(b) Oswald pulls Bertie in with him.
(c) Jeeves saves the day.
(d) Honoria comes and pushes Bertie in.
5. What had Honoria been doing to Bertie between Chapters 3 and 4?
(a) Molding him.
(b) Scolding him.
(c) Chasing him around the breakfast nook.
(d) Letting him relax and be himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Jeeves disappointed at the beginning of Chapter 6?
2. What type of suit would Jeeves prefer Bertie wear?
3. What does Jeeves generally do with his emotions?
4. What is Bingo's charge fishing for on the bridge?
5. What is supposed to happen when Bertie throws Oswald in the water?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)