|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bingo Little love little Oswald?
(a) He thinks he's a little darling.
(b) For Her sake.
(c) It's what he's paid to do.
(d) For his mind.
2. What has Aunt Agatha convinced Sir Roderick of?
(a) The best tea comes from China.
(b) Taking a vacation is good.
(c) Eating in moderation is the key.
(d) Bertie is not actually insane.
3. How does Bertie describe Honoria Glossop?
(a) A pot of poison.
(b) Good, solid, generous woman.
(c) The girl that got away.
(d) Sweet as pie.
4. What is Sir Roderick's profession?
(a) Nerve specialist.
(c) Saver of damsels in distress.
(d) Hockey player.
5. What does Jeeves generally do with his emotions?
(a) Expresses them easily and often.
(b) Doesn't have any.
(c) Cloaks them.
(d) Blushes and sputters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie feel like when submerged in the pond?
2. What happened to Willoughby and Florence's father in 1887?
3. What club do Claude and Eustace want to join?
4. What is Sir Roderick president of?
5. What sent Worplesdon to France forever?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)