|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Spenser?
(a) Solver of crimes.
(b) Vicar of renown.
(c) Aunt Agatha's butler.
(d) Digger of gardens.
2. What is the blow in Chapter 4?
(a) Winds of Sahara blow Bertie over.
(b) Earthquake hits.
(c) Honoria decides to fire Jeeves.
(d) Oswald throws a dinner roll at Bertie.
3. Who is the butler for Uncle Willoughby?
4. Where do the Glossops live?
(a) Central London.
5. Whom does Honoria bring back with her upon her arrival home in Chapter 3?
(a) Bertie's keeper.
(b) Braythwayt girl.
(d) Angry mob.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the pink-faced chappie?
2. When Bertie arrives in Ditteredge, where is Honoria?
3. What is Sir Roderick Glossop's head like?
4. How does Jeeves describe Bertie to the temporary valet replacement?
5. How does a gentleman like Bertie keep his shirts closed?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)