|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of suit would Jeeves prefer Bertie wear?
(a) Snazzy black leather with a shine.
(b) Simple brown or blue with a hint of quiet twill.
(c) Highly colored Irish tweed.
(d) Bright green livery suit.
2. What does Aunt Agatha call Jeeves?
(b) Bertie's keeper.
(c) Sweetie Pie.
(d) Old Fish for Brains.
3. Who is Daphne Braythwayt?
(a) Bingo Little's new love.
(b) Mystery writer.
(c) Romance consultant.
(d) Health inspector.
4. When Bertie needs inspiration, what does he ask?
(a) What would Jeeves have done?
(b) Where's the money trail?
(c) How can I impress my aunt?
(d) How do I start and when?
5. How does Bertie describe Jeeves' manner of walking?
(a) Clumps like the cows coming home.
(b) Tiptoes thorough the tulips.
(c) Floats noiselessly like a healing zephyr.
(d) Firmly meets the earth with punctuation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is "the kid's" general response to Bertie in Chapter 2 when he meets him on the bridge?
2. When Bertie arrives in Ditteredge, where is Honoria?
3. Whom does Honoria bring back with her upon her arrival home in Chapter 3?
4. Who is poor Uncle Henry?
5. What is Sir Roderick president of?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)