|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Honoria think she can do with Bertie?
(a) Swim the English Channel with him.
(b) Make something of him.
(c) Learn from all his wisdom and knowledge.
(d) Send him to fire rescue school.
2. Who is Spenser?
(a) Aunt Agatha's butler.
(b) Digger of gardens.
(c) Vicar of renown.
(d) Solver of crimes.
3. What does Sir Roderick protect himself against the cats with?
(b) Lump of sugar.
(c) Nasal spray.
4. Where does Bertie live?
(a) #6, Crichton Mansions, Berkeley Street, W.
(b) #10 Downing Street, C.
(c) Meadowsweet Hall, Northhampshire.
(d) #909 Last Ditch Effort, Witherspoon, S.
5. What club do Claude and Eustace want to join?
(a) Expedition Fellows.
(b) Ballroom dancing clique.
(c) Latin Speakers.
(d) The Seekers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Uncle Willoughby's book?
2. Where do the Glossops live?
3. Who is Mrs. Spenser Gregson?
4. What does Bertie feel like when submerged in the pond?
5. How are Claude and Eustace related?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)