|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, what is the title of the book Florence has given Bertie to read?
(a) One Good Turn Deserves Another.
(b) Types of Ethical Theory.
(c) The Bible.
(d) Green Lantern.
2. What does Honoria tell the wet Bertie to do?
(a) Run up to the house and change his wet clothes.
(b) Go back to London and dry off.
(c) Lie on the green grass until the sun dries him.
(d) Shake off like a wet dog.
3. What happened to Willoughby and Florence's father in 1887?
(a) They ran off with the circus.
(b) Both were thrown out of a music hall.
(c) They fought in the Prussian-Russian war.
(d) They were born into nobility.
4. What is the problem with Bertie's scheme in Chapter 3?
(a) He can't swim.
(b) Honoria is not easily impressed by such things.
(c) Honoria thinks he's doing it because he is in love with her.
(d) Honoria is blinded by the light.
5. What is Bingo's charge fishing for on the bridge?
(b) Koi fish.
(d) Sea bass.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jeeves serve Sir Roderick for lunch in Chapter 4?
2. How does Bingo describe Honoria Glossop?
3. What is Sir Roderick president of?
4. Where does Bertie's uncle Willoughby live?
5. What is the name of Uncle Willoughby's book?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)