|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What size hat must Glossop wear?
2. How does Bertie describe Jeeves' manner of walking?
(a) Firmly meets the earth with punctuation.
(b) Clumps like the cows coming home.
(c) Floats noiselessly like a healing zephyr.
(d) Tiptoes thorough the tulips.
3. Who does Bertie run into at Buck's?
(a) Aunt Agatha.
(b) The king of England.
(c) Bingo Little.
(d) Bob White.
4. Who is Edwin?
(a) Florence Craye's young brother.
(b) Sub-butler to Willoughby.
(c) Bertie's illegitimate son.
(d) Aunt Agatha's husband.
5. What kind of establishment is Buck's?
(a) Oyster bar.
(c) Fish-and-chips shop.
(d) Gentlemen's club.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie plan to offer Sir Roderick for lunch?
2. What does Sir Roderick NOT partake of?
3. How does Bertie describe Jeeves upon meeting him at the door for the first time?
4. What does Bertie do after he drinks the hangover libation?
5. In Chapter 5, what happens to Sir Roderick on his taxi ride on his way to visit Bertie for lunch?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)