|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bingo Little love little Oswald?
(a) For Her sake.
(b) For his mind.
(c) It's what he's paid to do.
(d) He thinks he's a little darling.
2. What is the blow in Chapter 4?
(a) Honoria decides to fire Jeeves.
(b) Earthquake hits.
(c) Winds of Sahara blow Bertie over.
(d) Oswald throws a dinner roll at Bertie.
3. What type of small animal does Sir Roderick particularly dislike?
4. What is under Bertie's bed that the cats want?
(b) Answers to their questions.
5. Who is Honoria Glossop?
(a) Elder sister of the boy Oswald, whom Bingo is tutoring.
(b) Oxford don.
(c) Local bathing beauty.
(d) School headmistress at Bingington.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jeeves serve Sir Roderick for lunch in Chapter 4?
2. What does Sir Roderick protect himself against the cats with?
3. What does Bertie plan to offer Sir Roderick for lunch?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 4, when does the blow fall?
5. What is Ditteredge?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)