|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sir Roderick Glossop's head like?
(a) Wheat fields of Kansas.
(b) Dome of St. Paul's.
(c) Dense dark forest of northern Germany.
(d) Death Valley.
2. What type of small animal does Sir Roderick particularly dislike?
3. What is Sir Roderick president of?
(a) Gardening Guides of North Etherington.
(b) West London Branch of the Anti-Gambling league.
(c) British Society of Anachronistic Ephemera.
(d) Dithering Collection of Silver Collectors.
4. How does Oswald get out of the pond?
(a) A large metal hook is used to fish him out.
(b) The pond is only waist high, so he walks out.
(c) Birds lift him up by the hair and rescue him.
(d) He swims to shore by himself.
5. How does Bertie describe Jeeves upon meeting him at the door for the first time?
(a) Man with a mission.
(b) Silly gobber with a bowler on.
(c) Man with a funeral parlor smile.
(d) Darkish sort of respectful Johnnie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sent Worplesdon to France forever?
2. How does Bertie describe Honoria Glossop?
3. What is the big trick when planning a singularly fruity binge or war maneuver?
4. How much water does Bertie wring out of his wet clothing?
5. Who is Sir Roderick?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)