|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, whom does Bertie describe as a plague spot?
(a) Aunt Agatha.
2. What kind of establishment is Buck's?
(a) Oyster bar.
(b) Fish-and-chips shop.
(d) Gentlemen's club.
3. How does Oswald get out of the pond?
(a) A large metal hook is used to fish him out.
(b) The pond is only waist high, so he walks out.
(c) Birds lift him up by the hair and rescue him.
(d) He swims to shore by himself.
4. What is Bingo's charge fishing for on the bridge?
(a) Sea bass.
(b) Koi fish.
5. What is the blow in Chapter 4?
(a) Honoria decides to fire Jeeves.
(b) Winds of Sahara blow Bertie over.
(c) Earthquake hits.
(d) Oswald throws a dinner roll at Bertie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Spenser?
2. What was Bertie's major challenge in the set-up of Chapter 3?
3. Who is Honoria Glossop?
4. What, according to Bertie, is the essence of rescue?
5. What souvenirs had the Oxford boys picked up in London?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)