|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Bertie's previous valet?
2. What type of small animal does Sir Roderick particularly dislike?
3. What does Jeeves generally do with his emotions?
(a) Doesn't have any.
(b) Cloaks them.
(c) Expresses them easily and often.
(d) Blushes and sputters.
4. What, according to Bertie, is the essence of rescue?
(a) The drinks afterward.
(b) That one has tried.
(c) To save the victim.
(d) A big audience.
5. Who delays Glossop at his club before his lunch with Bertie?
(a) Queen Aladama.
(b) Aunt Agatha.
(c) Honoria, his daughter.
(d) Lord Alastar Hungerford.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sir Roderick suspect of Bertie?
2. What had Honoria been doing to Bertie between Chapters 3 and 4?
3. Whom is Bertie engaged to in Chapter 1?
4. What club do Claude and Eustace want to join?
5. In Chapter 1, what is the title of the book Florence has given Bertie to read?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)