|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who delays Glossop at his club before his lunch with Bertie?
(a) Honoria, his daughter.
(b) Queen Aladama.
(c) Aunt Agatha.
(d) Lord Alastar Hungerford.
2. How many cats are in Bertie's flat when Glossop is lunching?
3. Where does Bertie's uncle Willoughby live?
(a) Southby in London.
(b) Westbie in Wales.
(c) Easeby in Shropshire.
(d) Courtsey in Northern Ireland.
4. Who is poor Uncle Henry?
(a) Bad horse to bet on.
(b) Extremely poverty-stricken brother of Agatha.
(c) Illegitimate son of Henry IV.
(d) Blot on the Wooster escutcheon.
5. What does Aunt Agatha call Jeeves?
(a) Old Fish for Brains.
(c) Sweetie Pie.
(d) Bertie's keeper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Uncle Willoughby's book?
2. What does Honoria think she can do with Bertie?
3. Why does Bingo Little love little Oswald?
4. What does Honoria tell the wet Bertie to do?
5. What is the breakfast that fortifies Bertie in Chapter 6?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)