|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sir Roderick NOT partake of?
(a) Snuff, hard liquor, and absinthe.
(b) Meat and potatoes.
(c) Bright vegetables starting with the letter "C."
(d) Wine, coffee, complex foods, and smoking.
2. How does Bertie describe Jeeves' manner of walking?
(a) Floats noiselessly like a healing zephyr.
(b) Firmly meets the earth with punctuation.
(c) Tiptoes thorough the tulips.
(d) Clumps like the cows coming home.
3. What does the Duke of Ramfurline believe he is?
(a) King of Austria.
(c) Groundsman at Wimbledon.
(d) Water sprite.
4. When Bertie arrives in Ditteredge, where is Honoria?
(a) Visiting the Braythwayts.
(b) Swimming in the pond.
(c) Teaching Classical Greek to the young.
(d) Running a marathon.
5. What does Jeeves like about Monte Carlo?
(b) Gambling at the tables.
(d) His elderly Aunt Griselda lives there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the big trick when planning a singularly fruity binge or war maneuver?
2. In Chapter 3, what is the first way Bertie describes Honoria Glossop's laugh?
3. Why does Bingo Little love little Oswald?
4. What was Bertie's major challenge in the set-up of Chapter 3?
5. Who does Bertie run into at Buck's?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)