|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What actually happens when Bertie throws Oswald into the water?
(a) Honoria comes and pushes Bertie in.
(b) Oswald pulls Bertie in with him.
(c) Jeeves saves the day.
(d) Nothing. Bingo isn't in position.
2. Where does Bertie live?
(a) #10 Downing Street, C.
(b) #909 Last Ditch Effort, Witherspoon, S.
(c) Meadowsweet Hall, Northhampshire.
(d) #6, Crichton Mansions, Berkeley Street, W.
3. What does Florence want Bertie to do with Willoughby's manuscript?
(a) Translate it into French.
(b) Change details about her.
(c) Steal and destroy it.
(d) Get it signed by the author.
4. What does Lord Worplesdon like to dine in?
(a) Dress trousers, flannel shirt, and shooting coat.
(b) The nude.
(c) Full dress tuxedo with tails.
5. What is under Bertie's bed that the cats want?
(d) Answers to their questions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Honoria tell the wet Bertie to do?
2. When Bertie arrives in Ditteredge, where is Honoria?
3. Why does Bingo Little love little Oswald?
4. Who is Mrs. Spenser Gregson?
5. Where does Bertie's uncle Willoughby live?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)