|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Duke of Ramfurline believe he is?
(a) King of Austria.
(b) Groundsman at Wimbledon.
(d) Water sprite.
2. What does Sir Roderick protect himself against the cats with?
(a) Lump of sugar.
(c) Nasal spray.
3. Who is at the top of Sir Roderick's list of "Loonies I have Lunched With"?
(a) Bertie Wooster.
(b) Aunt Agatha.
(c) Henry IV.
(d) Tuppy Glossop.
4. How does a gentleman like Bertie keep his shirts closed?
5. How does Bertie describe Jeeves upon meeting him at the door for the first time?
(a) Darkish sort of respectful Johnnie.
(b) Silly gobber with a bowler on.
(c) Man with a mission.
(d) Man with a funeral parlor smile.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Daphne Braythwayt?
2. What does Lord Worplesdon like to dine in?
3. What does Florence want Bertie to do with Willoughby's manuscript?
4. How does Oswald get out of the pond?
5. What club do Claude and Eustace want to join?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)