|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sir Roderick Glossop's head like?
(a) Dome of St. Paul's.
(b) Wheat fields of Kansas.
(c) Dense dark forest of northern Germany.
(d) Death Valley.
2. What has Aunt Agatha convinced Sir Roderick of?
(a) Bertie is not actually insane.
(b) Eating in moderation is the key.
(c) Taking a vacation is good.
(d) The best tea comes from China.
3. What is Bingo's charge fishing for on the bridge?
(b) Koi fish.
(d) Sea bass.
4. What kind of establishment is Buck's?
(a) Gentlemen's club.
(b) Fish-and-chips shop.
(d) Oyster bar.
5. Who is Edwin?
(a) Bertie's illegitimate son.
(b) Sub-butler to Willoughby.
(c) Aunt Agatha's husband.
(d) Florence Craye's young brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Spenser?
2. What sent Worplesdon to France forever?
3. What is the blow in Chapter 4?
4. What is under Bertie's bed that the cats want?
5. What does Sir Roderick say when he sees Bertie at Skeldings?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)