|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Uncle Willoughby's book?
(a) Recollections of a Long Life.
(b) The left hand is quicker.
(c) Willoughby and the fair maiden.
(d) Things I wish I'd done sooner.
2. What does Jeeves serve Sir Roderick for lunch in Chapter 4?
(a) Carrot soup, celery salad, and cabbage juice.
(b) Black forest ham sandwiches and pickles.
(c) Cold consomme', cutlet, a savory, and iced lemon squash.
(d) Three bread sticks and orange juice.
3. Where are Claude and Eustace being educated?
(a) University of California.
(b) Pittsford Primary School.
4. What type of small animal does Sir Roderick particularly dislike?
5. Who is Sir Roderick?
(a) Ancient knight on the family crest.
(b) Honoria's father.
(c) Aunt Agatha's royal consort.
(d) Keeper of the family swans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Spenser?
2. Where does Bertie live?
3. How does Jeeves describe Bertie to the temporary valet replacement?
4. In Chapter 1, what is the title of the book Florence has given Bertie to read?
5. What type of swimming stroke does Oswald excel at?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)