|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jeeves serve Sir Roderick for lunch in Chapter 4?
(a) Three bread sticks and orange juice.
(b) Black forest ham sandwiches and pickles.
(c) Carrot soup, celery salad, and cabbage juice.
(d) Cold consomme', cutlet, a savory, and iced lemon squash.
2. What does Sir Roderick NOT partake of?
(a) Snuff, hard liquor, and absinthe.
(b) Bright vegetables starting with the letter "C."
(c) Wine, coffee, complex foods, and smoking.
(d) Meat and potatoes.
3. Who is Edwin?
(a) Aunt Agatha's husband.
(b) Sub-butler to Willoughby.
(c) Florence Craye's young brother.
(d) Bertie's illegitimate son.
4. Who is Lord Rainsby?
(a) Dark and looming next door neighbor.
(b) Earl of Danchet's son.
(c) Bertie's financial adviser.
(d) Sir Roderick's arch nemesis.
5. How does Bingo describe Honoria Glossop?
(a) Crazy, lazy lady.
(b) Wanted by the police.
(c) Harsh taskmaster.
(d) Tender goddess.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sir Roderick protect himself against the cats with?
2. Who does Bertie run into at Buck's?
3. In Chapter 2, what does Aunt Agatha believe that the right wife would do for Bertie?
4. What does Sir Roderick suspect of Bertie?
5. What actually happens when Bertie throws Oswald into the water?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)