|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertie feel like when submerged in the pond?
(a) Like a fish out of water.
(b) Clammy and bloated.
(c) Pond scum.
(d) Triton on a picnic.
2. What type of small animal does Sir Roderick particularly dislike?
3. In Chapter 2, whom is the girl Aunt Agatha wants Bertie to marry?
(a) Florence Craye.
(b) Honoria Glossop.
(c) Bobbie Fisher.
(d) Mary Madelene.
4. What actually happens when Bertie throws Oswald into the water?
(a) Jeeves saves the day.
(b) Nothing. Bingo isn't in position.
(c) Oswald pulls Bertie in with him.
(d) Honoria comes and pushes Bertie in.
5. What does Aunt Agatha call Jeeves?
(b) Bertie's keeper.
(c) Sweetie Pie.
(d) Old Fish for Brains.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Claude and Eustace being educated?
2. What does Jeeves generally do with his emotions?
3. Who is the butler for Uncle Willoughby?
4. What does Sir Roderick protect himself against the cats with?
5. In Chapter 2, whom does Bertie describe as a plague spot?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)