|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sir Roderick protect himself against the cats with?
(a) Nasal spray.
(d) Lump of sugar.
2. What is the name of Uncle Willoughby's book?
(a) Willoughby and the fair maiden.
(b) Recollections of a Long Life.
(c) The left hand is quicker.
(d) Things I wish I'd done sooner.
3. What does the Duke of Ramfurline believe he is?
(a) Groundsman at Wimbledon.
(b) Water sprite.
(d) King of Austria.
4. Who is poor Uncle Henry?
(a) Bad horse to bet on.
(b) Extremely poverty-stricken brother of Agatha.
(c) Blot on the Wooster escutcheon.
(d) Illegitimate son of Henry IV.
5. Who is Sir Roderick?
(a) Aunt Agatha's royal consort.
(b) Honoria's father.
(c) Keeper of the family swans.
(d) Ancient knight on the family crest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bertie live?
2. In Chapter 2, whom is the girl Aunt Agatha wants Bertie to marry?
3. How does Bertie describe Florence in Chapter 1?
4. What is Sir Roderick's profession?
5. In Chapter 3, what is the first way Bertie describes Honoria Glossop's laugh?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)