|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sent Worplesdon to France forever?
(a) Stomach problems.
(b) An opera Singer named Giselle.
(c) Financial scandal.
2. What does Sir Roderick NOT partake of?
(a) Meat and potatoes.
(b) Wine, coffee, complex foods, and smoking.
(c) Bright vegetables starting with the letter "C."
(d) Snuff, hard liquor, and absinthe.
3. What kind of establishment is Buck's?
(a) Fish-and-chips shop.
(c) Gentlemen's club.
(d) Oyster bar.
4. When Bingo sees Dalphne, what happens?
(a) He falls in love at first sight.
(b) Roses appear falling as if from the clouds.
(c) He trips and falls in a rabbit hole.
(d) A dog bites him.
5. What actually happens when Bertie throws Oswald into the water?
(a) Jeeves saves the day.
(b) Nothing. Bingo isn't in position.
(c) Honoria comes and pushes Bertie in.
(d) Oswald pulls Bertie in with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lord Worplesdon like to dine in?
2. Whom is Bertie engaged to in Chapter 1?
3. What size hat must Glossop wear?
4. What is supposed to happen when Bertie throws Oswald in the water?
5. What does Sir Roderick suspect of Bertie?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)