|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom is Bertie engaged to in Chapter 1?
(a) Barbara Smith.
(b) Princess Toledo.
(c) Bobbie Watson's half sister, Giselda's roomate.
(d) Lady Florence Craye.
2. Who delays Glossop at his club before his lunch with Bertie?
(a) Lord Alastar Hungerford.
(b) Aunt Agatha.
(c) Honoria, his daughter.
(d) Queen Aladama.
3. How does Bertie describe Jeeves' manner of walking?
(a) Firmly meets the earth with punctuation.
(b) Floats noiselessly like a healing zephyr.
(c) Tiptoes thorough the tulips.
(d) Clumps like the cows coming home.
4. How does Bertie describe Florence in Chapter 1?
(a) Venus in the flesh.
(b) The last person he would marry.
(c) Fathead with no sense of direction.
(d) Girl with a wonderful profile.
5. What is the big trick when planning a singularly fruity binge or war maneuver?
(a) Communication must be extremely clear.
(b) Vast and stunning secrecy.
(c) Lots of fireworks.
(d) Don't worry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Daphne Braythwayt?
2. How does Jeeves describe Bertie to the temporary valet replacement?
3. Why does Honoria suddenly switch from calling him Mr. Wooster to calling him Bertie?
4. What does Honoria think she can do with Bertie?
5. What does Florence want Bertie to do with Willoughby's manuscript?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)