|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is "the kid's" general response to Bertie in Chapter 2 when he meets him on the bridge?
(a) "Yahoo! It's you!"
(b) "Oh, all right."
(c) "Police! Police!"
(d) "Out of my way, carbuncle."
2. What is Sir Roderick's profession?
(a) Nerve specialist.
(b) Hockey player.
(c) Saver of damsels in distress.
3. Whom does Honoria bring back with her upon her arrival home in Chapter 3?
(a) Angry mob.
(b) Braythwayt girl.
(d) Bertie's keeper.
4. What does Jeeves serve Sir Roderick for lunch in Chapter 4?
(a) Cold consomme', cutlet, a savory, and iced lemon squash.
(b) Black forest ham sandwiches and pickles.
(c) Carrot soup, celery salad, and cabbage juice.
(d) Three bread sticks and orange juice.
5. Who does Bertie run into at Buck's?
(a) Bingo Little.
(b) Aunt Agatha.
(c) Bob White.
(d) The king of England.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aunt Agatha call Jeeves?
2. What type of suit would Jeeves prefer Bertie wear?
3. In Chapter 2, what does Aunt Agatha believe that the right wife would do for Bertie?
4. In Chapter 2, whom does Bertie describe as a plague spot?
5. How does Bertie describe Florence in Chapter 1?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)