|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lord Rainsby?
(a) Earl of Danchet's son.
(b) Bertie's financial adviser.
(c) Sir Roderick's arch nemesis.
(d) Dark and looming next door neighbor.
2. What is Sir Roderick's profession?
(a) Saver of damsels in distress.
(c) Nerve specialist.
(d) Hockey player.
3. How does Bertie describe Jeeves' manner of walking?
(a) Clumps like the cows coming home.
(b) Tiptoes thorough the tulips.
(c) Floats noiselessly like a healing zephyr.
(d) Firmly meets the earth with punctuation.
4. Where are Claude and Eustace being educated?
(a) Pittsford Primary School.
(c) University of California.
5. What was Bertie's major challenge in the set-up of Chapter 3?
(a) Training the fish.
(b) Cloud cover.
(c) Getting Honoria there in due season.
(d) Draining the pond.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Honoria been doing to Bertie between Chapters 3 and 4?
2. When Bingo sees Dalphne, what happens?
3. What is Ditteredge?
4. How does Oswald get out of the pond?
5. What is the name of Bertie's previous valet?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)