|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, whom is the girl Aunt Agatha wants Bertie to marry?
(a) Bobbie Fisher.
(b) Honoria Glossop.
(c) Florence Craye.
(d) Mary Madelene.
2. What kind of establishment is Buck's?
(a) Fish-and-chips shop.
(c) Oyster bar.
(d) Gentlemen's club.
3. What actually happens when Bertie throws Oswald into the water?
(a) Oswald pulls Bertie in with him.
(b) Nothing. Bingo isn't in position.
(c) Jeeves saves the day.
(d) Honoria comes and pushes Bertie in.
4. When Bingo sees Dalphne, what happens?
(a) Roses appear falling as if from the clouds.
(b) He falls in love at first sight.
(c) A dog bites him.
(d) He trips and falls in a rabbit hole.
5. What souvenirs had the Oxford boys picked up in London?
(a) Cuts and bruises from a bar brawl.
(b) Bertie's fiver, three bus tickets, and a hangover.
(c) London Bridge and Big Ben salt-and-pepper shakers.
(d) Cats, fish, and a hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sir Roderick protect himself against the cats with?
2. What size hat must Glossop wear?
3. What, according to Bertie, is the essence of rescue?
4. What does Jeeves generally do with his emotions?
5. What type of small animal does Sir Roderick particularly dislike?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)