|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Bertie's previous valet?
2. What is in the pick-me-up drink Jeeves brings to Bertie that first fateful morning?
(a) Coffee and walnut juice.
(b) Worcestershirer sauce, raw egg, and red pepper.
(c) Eye of the dog.
(d) Gin, vodka, and bourbon.
3. Where does Bertie's uncle Willoughby live?
(a) Easeby in Shropshire.
(b) Westbie in Wales.
(c) Southby in London.
(d) Courtsey in Northern Ireland.
4. What does Lord Worplesdon like to dine in?
(a) The nude.
(b) Full dress tuxedo with tails.
(c) Dress trousers, flannel shirt, and shooting coat.
5. Who is poor Uncle Henry?
(a) Extremely poverty-stricken brother of Agatha.
(b) Illegitimate son of Henry IV.
(c) Blot on the Wooster escutcheon.
(d) Bad horse to bet on.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jeeves describe Bertie to the temporary valet replacement?
2. What does Bertie recommend doing to the child on the bridge?
3. Where are Claude and Eustace being educated?
4. Why does Bingo Little love little Oswald?
5. What souvenirs had the Oxford boys picked up in London?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)