|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bertie describe Honoria Glossop?
(a) Good, solid, generous woman.
(b) Sweet as pie.
(c) The girl that got away.
(d) A pot of poison.
2. How much water does Bertie wring out of his wet clothing?
(a) Waterfalls and geysers of liquid.
(b) A mere drop.
(c) Two and a half cups.
(d) A gallon or two.
3. What, according to Bertie, is the essence of rescue?
(a) The drinks afterward.
(b) A big audience.
(c) To save the victim.
(d) That one has tried.
4. Who is Honoria Glossop?
(a) School headmistress at Bingington.
(b) Local bathing beauty.
(c) Oxford don.
(d) Elder sister of the boy Oswald, whom Bingo is tutoring.
5. What does Bertie recommend doing to the child on the bridge?
(a) Shove him in the pond.
(b) Get him to cut the lawn.
(c) Send him to boarding school.
(d) Teach him Latin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie feel like when submerged in the pond?
2. What happened to Willoughby and Florence's father in 1887?
3. What was Bertie's major challenge in the set-up of Chapter 3?
4. What type of small animal does Sir Roderick particularly dislike?
5. What is Ditteredge?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)