|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ditteredge?
(a) Hotbed of gentlemen's fashion.
(b) Small hamlet just west of Bidderedge.
(c) Ruins of an ancient Roman church.
(d) Country estate belonging to the Glossops.
2. When Bertie needs inspiration, what does he ask?
(a) Where's the money trail?
(b) How can I impress my aunt?
(c) What would Jeeves have done?
(d) How do I start and when?
3. Who is the butler for Uncle Willoughby?
4. What is Bingo's charge fishing for on the bridge?
(a) Koi fish.
(b) Sea bass.
5. How much water does Bertie wring out of his wet clothing?
(a) A mere drop.
(b) Waterfalls and geysers of liquid.
(c) A gallon or two.
(d) Two and a half cups.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who delays Glossop at his club before his lunch with Bertie?
2. What is Sir Roderick Glossop's head like?
3. What does Bertie recommend doing to the child on the bridge?
4. What does Sir Roderick protect himself against the cats with?
5. Why does Bingo Little love little Oswald?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)