|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Honoria think she can do with Bertie?
(a) Make something of him.
(b) Learn from all his wisdom and knowledge.
(c) Swim the English Channel with him.
(d) Send him to fire rescue school.
2. How does Jeeves describe Bertie to the temporary valet replacement?
(a) Man among men.
(b) Bulldog with teeth.
(c) A piece of cake.
(d) Mentally negligible.
3. How does Oswald get out of the pond?
(a) The pond is only waist high, so he walks out.
(b) Birds lift him up by the hair and rescue him.
(c) He swims to shore by himself.
(d) A large metal hook is used to fish him out.
4. How are Claude and Eustace related?
(a) Father and son.
(b) Bitter rivals.
(c) Distant fourth cousins.
5. What does Lord Worplesdon like to dine in?
(a) The nude.
(b) Full dress tuxedo with tails.
(d) Dress trousers, flannel shirt, and shooting coat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jeeves serve Sir Roderick for lunch in Chapter 4?
2. What is the name of Bertie's previous valet?
3. When Bingo sees Dalphne, what happens?
4. How does Bertie describe Jeeves' manner of walking?
5. What, according to Bertie, is the essence of rescue?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)