|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lord Rainsby?
(a) Sir Roderick's arch nemesis.
(b) Dark and looming next door neighbor.
(c) Earl of Danchet's son.
(d) Bertie's financial adviser.
2. How much water does Bertie wring out of his wet clothing?
(a) A mere drop.
(b) A gallon or two.
(c) Two and a half cups.
(d) Waterfalls and geysers of liquid.
3. What does Lord Worplesdon like to dine in?
(b) Full dress tuxedo with tails.
(c) Dress trousers, flannel shirt, and shooting coat.
(d) The nude.
4. What kind of establishment is Buck's?
(a) Fish-and-chips shop.
(c) Oyster bar.
(d) Gentlemen's club.
5. How are Claude and Eustace related?
(a) Father and son.
(c) Distant fourth cousins.
(d) Bitter rivals.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sir Roderick?
2. What type of swimming stroke does Oswald excel at?
3. Whom is Bertie engaged to in Chapter 1?
4. Who delays Glossop at his club before his lunch with Bertie?
5. What is the name of the pink-faced chappie?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)