|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Oswald get out of the pond?
(a) The pond is only waist high, so he walks out.
(b) Birds lift him up by the hair and rescue him.
(c) He swims to shore by himself.
(d) A large metal hook is used to fish him out.
2. When Bingo sees Dalphne, what happens?
(a) A dog bites him.
(b) Roses appear falling as if from the clouds.
(c) He falls in love at first sight.
(d) He trips and falls in a rabbit hole.
3. At the beginning of Chapter 4, when does the blow fall?
(a) Dinner cocktail hour.
(b) High noon.
(c) One forty-five.
(d) Crack of dawn.
4. What is Sir Roderick's profession?
(b) Saver of damsels in distress.
(c) Hockey player.
(d) Nerve specialist.
5. Where does Bertie live?
(a) #909 Last Ditch Effort, Witherspoon, S.
(b) Meadowsweet Hall, Northhampshire.
(c) #10 Downing Street, C.
(d) #6, Crichton Mansions, Berkeley Street, W.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie do after he drinks the hangover libation?
2. What actually happens when Bertie throws Oswald into the water?
3. What does the Duke of Ramfurline believe he is?
4. Who is Daphne Braythwayt?
5. How does Bertie describe Honoria Glossop?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)