|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Duke of Ramfurline believe he is?
(a) King of Austria.
(c) Groundsman at Wimbledon.
(d) Water sprite.
2. What, according to Bertie, is the essence of rescue?
(a) To save the victim.
(b) That one has tried.
(c) The drinks afterward.
(d) A big audience.
3. What does Lord Worplesdon like to dine in?
(a) Full dress tuxedo with tails.
(b) Dress trousers, flannel shirt, and shooting coat.
(d) The nude.
4. How many cats are in Bertie's flat when Glossop is lunching?
5. What is Ditteredge?
(a) Ruins of an ancient Roman church.
(b) Small hamlet just west of Bidderedge.
(c) Country estate belonging to the Glossops.
(d) Hotbed of gentlemen's fashion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Honoria been doing to Bertie between Chapters 3 and 4?
2. What does Bertie do after he drinks the hangover libation?
3. What does Sir Roderick protect himself against the cats with?
4. Why are Claude amd Euastace arrested?
5. How are Claude and Eustace related?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)