|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lord Worplesdon like to dine in?
(a) Dress trousers, flannel shirt, and shooting coat.
(c) Full dress tuxedo with tails.
(d) The nude.
2. What is Sir Roderick Glossop's head like?
(a) Dome of St. Paul's.
(b) Wheat fields of Kansas.
(c) Death Valley.
(d) Dense dark forest of northern Germany.
3. What is the big trick when planning a singularly fruity binge or war maneuver?
(a) Vast and stunning secrecy.
(b) Don't worry.
(c) Lots of fireworks.
(d) Communication must be extremely clear.
4. What is Ditteredge?
(a) Country estate belonging to the Glossops.
(b) Hotbed of gentlemen's fashion.
(c) Ruins of an ancient Roman church.
(d) Small hamlet just west of Bidderedge.
5. Who is Edwin?
(a) Bertie's illegitimate son.
(b) Florence Craye's young brother.
(c) Sub-butler to Willoughby.
(d) Aunt Agatha's husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Willoughby and Florence's father in 1887?
2. What is Sir Roderick's profession?
3. What sent Worplesdon to France forever?
4. What is the problem with Bertie's scheme in Chapter 3?
5. What is "the kid's" general response to Bertie in Chapter 2 when he meets him on the bridge?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)