|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the butler for Uncle Willoughby?
2. How does Bertie describe Jeeves upon meeting him at the door for the first time?
(a) Darkish sort of respectful Johnnie.
(b) Man with a mission.
(c) Man with a funeral parlor smile.
(d) Silly gobber with a bowler on.
3. What does Bertie recommend doing to the child on the bridge?
(a) Send him to boarding school.
(b) Get him to cut the lawn.
(c) Teach him Latin.
(d) Shove him in the pond.
4. What is Sir Roderick's profession?
(a) Hockey player.
(b) Saver of damsels in distress.
(d) Nerve specialist.
5. In Chapter 3, what is the second way Bertie describes Honoria's laugh?
(a) Angels on holiday.
(b) Like the Scotch express going under a bridge.
(c) Tinkling fairy bubbles bursting.
(d) Great rumbling lashes of thunderous jolliness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sent Worplesdon to France forever?
2. Who is Sir Roderick?
3. What had Honoria been doing to Bertie between Chapters 3 and 4?
4. What does the Duke of Ramfurline believe he is?
5. What is Sir Roderick president of?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)