|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sir Roderick?
(a) Keeper of the family swans.
(b) Aunt Agatha's royal consort.
(c) Honoria's father.
(d) Ancient knight on the family crest.
2. What type of swimming stroke does Oswald excel at?
(c) Australian crawl.
(d) Underwater shark attack.
3. What is the big trick when planning a singularly fruity binge or war maneuver?
(a) Lots of fireworks.
(b) Communication must be extremely clear.
(c) Don't worry.
(d) Vast and stunning secrecy.
4. What is "the kid's" general response to Bertie in Chapter 2 when he meets him on the bridge?
(a) "Police! Police!"
(b) "Out of my way, carbuncle."
(c) "Yahoo! It's you!"
(d) "Oh, all right."
5. Why are Claude amd Euastace arrested?
(a) Driving on the wrong side of road.
(b) Stealing hats and cats.
(c) Running from the police.
(d) Trying to pinch a motor lorry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Honoria been doing to Bertie between Chapters 3 and 4?
2. How does Bertie describe Florence in Chapter 1?
3. Who is Lord Rainsby?
4. What type of suit would Jeeves prefer Bertie wear?
5. What does Jeeves generally do with his emotions?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)