|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of establishment is Buck's?
(b) Gentlemen's club.
(c) Fish-and-chips shop.
(d) Oyster bar.
2. When Bertie needs inspiration, what does he ask?
(a) How do I start and when?
(b) What would Jeeves have done?
(c) How can I impress my aunt?
(d) Where's the money trail?
3. What actually happens when Bertie throws Oswald into the water?
(a) Oswald pulls Bertie in with him.
(b) Nothing. Bingo isn't in position.
(c) Honoria comes and pushes Bertie in.
(d) Jeeves saves the day.
4. Why are Claude amd Euastace arrested?
(a) Trying to pinch a motor lorry.
(b) Stealing hats and cats.
(c) Running from the police.
(d) Driving on the wrong side of road.
5. What is supposed to happen when Bertie throws Oswald in the water?
(a) Honoria will row the boat out to get her brother.
(b) Oswald drowns.
(c) Bertie instructs the lad in swimming.
(d) Bingo is to come and rescue Oswald.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, whom does Bertie describe as a plague spot?
2. What does Jeeves generally do with his emotions?
3. How does Bertie describe Florence in Chapter 1?
4. In Chapter 5, what happens to Sir Roderick on his taxi ride on his way to visit Bertie for lunch?
5. What does Sir Roderick suspect of Bertie?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)