|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the problem with Bertie's scheme in Chapter 3?
(a) Honoria thinks he's doing it because he is in love with her.
(b) He can't swim.
(c) Honoria is blinded by the light.
(d) Honoria is not easily impressed by such things.
2. What is the name of the pink-faced chappie?
(a) Old Dog-face, Lord Rainsby.
(d) Edwin Craye.
3. Where are Claude and Eustace being educated?
(b) University of California.
(d) Pittsford Primary School.
4. What is Bingo's charge fishing for on the bridge?
(a) Sea bass.
(c) Koi fish.
5. Who is poor Uncle Henry?
(a) Illegitimate son of Henry IV.
(b) Extremely poverty-stricken brother of Agatha.
(c) Blot on the Wooster escutcheon.
(d) Bad horse to bet on.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Honoria suddenly switch from calling him Mr. Wooster to calling him Bertie?
2. What is Sir Roderick Glossop's head like?
3. What does Jeeves generally do with his emotions?
4. How much water does Bertie wring out of his wet clothing?
5. What type of suit would Jeeves prefer Bertie wear?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)