|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bertie's uncle Willoughby live?
(a) Courtsey in Northern Ireland.
(b) Southby in London.
(c) Westbie in Wales.
(d) Easeby in Shropshire.
2. Why does Bingo Little love little Oswald?
(a) He thinks he's a little darling.
(b) For Her sake.
(c) For his mind.
(d) It's what he's paid to do.
3. What does Honoria think she can do with Bertie?
(a) Learn from all his wisdom and knowledge.
(b) Swim the English Channel with him.
(c) Send him to fire rescue school.
(d) Make something of him.
4. What was Bertie's major challenge in the set-up of Chapter 3?
(a) Training the fish.
(b) Draining the pond.
(c) Cloud cover.
(d) Getting Honoria there in due season.
5. When Bingo sees Dalphne, what happens?
(a) He falls in love at first sight.
(b) A dog bites him.
(c) He trips and falls in a rabbit hole.
(d) Roses appear falling as if from the clouds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of establishment is Buck's?
2. Who doesn't like Jeeves?
3. What is the name of Uncle Willoughby's book?
4. Who delays Glossop at his club before his lunch with Bertie?
5. How does Bertie describe Florence in Chapter 1?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)