|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Edwin?
(a) Florence Craye's young brother.
(b) Bertie's illegitimate son.
(c) Aunt Agatha's husband.
(d) Sub-butler to Willoughby.
2. Where does Bertie live?
(a) #909 Last Ditch Effort, Witherspoon, S.
(b) Meadowsweet Hall, Northhampshire.
(c) #6, Crichton Mansions, Berkeley Street, W.
(d) #10 Downing Street, C.
3. What is "the kid's" general response to Bertie in Chapter 2 when he meets him on the bridge?
(a) "Out of my way, carbuncle."
(b) "Police! Police!"
(c) "Yahoo! It's you!"
(d) "Oh, all right."
4. What happened to Willoughby and Florence's father in 1887?
(a) Both were thrown out of a music hall.
(b) They fought in the Prussian-Russian war.
(c) They ran off with the circus.
(d) They were born into nobility.
5. How does Oswald get out of the pond?
(a) A large metal hook is used to fish him out.
(b) He swims to shore by himself.
(c) Birds lift him up by the hair and rescue him.
(d) The pond is only waist high, so he walks out.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what is the second way Bertie describes Honoria's laugh?
2. What does Aunt Agatha call Jeeves?
3. What does Sir Roderick suspect of Bertie?
4. Why does Bingo Little love little Oswald?
5. Whom is Bertie engaged to in Chapter 1?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)