|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who delays Glossop at his club before his lunch with Bertie?
(a) Aunt Agatha.
(b) Queen Aladama.
(c) Lord Alastar Hungerford.
(d) Honoria, his daughter.
2. What does Honoria tell the wet Bertie to do?
(a) Go back to London and dry off.
(b) Run up to the house and change his wet clothes.
(c) Lie on the green grass until the sun dries him.
(d) Shake off like a wet dog.
3. Who does Bertie run into at Buck's?
(a) The king of England.
(b) Bingo Little.
(c) Bob White.
(d) Aunt Agatha.
4. Who is Daphne Braythwayt?
(a) Bingo Little's new love.
(b) Health inspector.
(c) Romance consultant.
(d) Mystery writer.
5. What is supposed to happen when Bertie throws Oswald in the water?
(a) Bingo is to come and rescue Oswald.
(b) Oswald drowns.
(c) Bertie instructs the lad in swimming.
(d) Honoria will row the boat out to get her brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bertie describe Florence in Chapter 1?
2. What kind of establishment is Buck's?
3. What does Aunt Agatha call Jeeves?
4. What does Sir Roderick NOT partake of?
5. What is Ditteredge?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)