|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertie plan to offer Sir Roderick for lunch?
(a) Dog biscuit and glass of water.
(b) Carrots, celery, and cabbage.
(c) Pig hocks and orange juice.
(d) Hot ham water.
2. What size hat must Glossop wear?
3. Who is Edwin?
(a) Aunt Agatha's husband.
(b) Florence Craye's young brother.
(c) Sub-butler to Willoughby.
(d) Bertie's illegitimate son.
4. What is under Bertie's bed that the cats want?
(a) Answers to their questions.
5. In Chapter 2, whom does Bertie describe as a plague spot?
(a) Aunt Agatha.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jeeves generally do with his emotions?
2. What does Lord Worplesdon like to dine in?
3. What is Sir Roderick president of?
4. How many cats are in Bertie's flat when Glossop is lunching?
5. When Bertie arrives in Ditteredge, where is Honoria?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)