|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of small animal does Sir Roderick particularly dislike?
2. In Chapter 2, whom does Bertie describe as a plague spot?
(a) Aunt Agatha.
3. What does Sir Roderick NOT partake of?
(a) Wine, coffee, complex foods, and smoking.
(b) Meat and potatoes.
(c) Snuff, hard liquor, and absinthe.
(d) Bright vegetables starting with the letter "C."
4. Where are Claude and Eustace being educated?
(a) Pittsford Primary School.
(c) University of California.
5. What does Sir Roderick suspect of Bertie?
(a) Bertie is mildly insane.
(b) Bertie is a communist.
(c) Bertie pushed Oswald into the pond.
(d) Bertie is completely insane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of establishment is Buck's?
2. Who is Edwin?
3. Who is Lord Rainsby?
4. When Bertie needs inspiration, what does he ask?
5. What is the name of Uncle Willoughby's book?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)