|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Duke of Ramfurline believe he is?
(a) Groundsman at Wimbledon.
(b) Water sprite.
(d) King of Austria.
2. How many cats are in Bertie's flat when Glossop is lunching?
3. Who is poor Uncle Henry?
(a) Blot on the Wooster escutcheon.
(b) Bad horse to bet on.
(c) Extremely poverty-stricken brother of Agatha.
(d) Illegitimate son of Henry IV.
4. What happened to Willoughby and Florence's father in 1887?
(a) Both were thrown out of a music hall.
(b) They were born into nobility.
(c) They ran off with the circus.
(d) They fought in the Prussian-Russian war.
5. What actually happens when Bertie throws Oswald into the water?
(a) Oswald pulls Bertie in with him.
(b) Jeeves saves the day.
(c) Honoria comes and pushes Bertie in.
(d) Nothing. Bingo isn't in position.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what does Aunt Agatha believe that the right wife would do for Bertie?
2. Where do the Glossops live?
3. What does Honoria think she can do with Bertie?
4. How does Bertie describe Jeeves' manner of walking?
5. What was Bertie's major challenge in the set-up of Chapter 3?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)