|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bingo sees Dalphne, what happens?
(a) A dog bites him.
(b) Roses appear falling as if from the clouds.
(c) He falls in love at first sight.
(d) He trips and falls in a rabbit hole.
2. What, according to Bertie, is the essence of rescue?
(a) The drinks afterward.
(b) That one has tried.
(c) To save the victim.
(d) A big audience.
3. What is the name of Uncle Willoughby's book?
(a) Things I wish I'd done sooner.
(b) The left hand is quicker.
(c) Recollections of a Long Life.
(d) Willoughby and the fair maiden.
4. Who is Edwin?
(a) Florence Craye's young brother.
(b) Sub-butler to Willoughby.
(c) Bertie's illegitimate son.
(d) Aunt Agatha's husband.
5. What does Honoria tell the wet Bertie to do?
(a) Go back to London and dry off.
(b) Lie on the green grass until the sun dries him.
(c) Run up to the house and change his wet clothes.
(d) Shake off like a wet dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Bertie's previous valet?
2. What is Bingo's charge fishing for on the bridge?
3. How does Oswald get out of the pond?
4. What is under Bertie's bed that the cats want?
5. What does Aunt Agatha call Jeeves?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)