|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Honoria tell the wet Bertie to do?
(a) Lie on the green grass until the sun dries him.
(b) Shake off like a wet dog.
(c) Go back to London and dry off.
(d) Run up to the house and change his wet clothes.
2. How does Bertie describe Florence in Chapter 1?
(a) Fathead with no sense of direction.
(b) Venus in the flesh.
(c) The last person he would marry.
(d) Girl with a wonderful profile.
3. What sent Worplesdon to France forever?
(a) An opera Singer named Giselle.
(c) Stomach problems.
(d) Financial scandal.
4. What does Florence want Bertie to do with Willoughby's manuscript?
(a) Get it signed by the author.
(b) Steal and destroy it.
(c) Translate it into French.
(d) Change details about her.
5. Why does Honoria suddenly switch from calling him Mr. Wooster to calling him Bertie?
(a) Jeeves told her to do this.
(b) She thinks he loves her.
(c) She suddenly can't remember his last name.
(d) To distinguish him from his father, Mr. Wooster.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jeeves describe Bertie to the temporary valet replacement?
2. How does Bertie describe Honoria Glossop?
3. Where does Bertie's uncle Willoughby live?
4. What does Bertie feel like when submerged in the pond?
5. What type of suit would Jeeves prefer Bertie wear?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)