|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what does Aunt Agatha believe that the right wife would do for Bertie?
(a) Give him community respect and status.
(b) Make him rich.
(c) Mold him.
(d) Cook well for him.
2. Who is Edwin?
(a) Florence Craye's young brother.
(b) Bertie's illegitimate son.
(c) Sub-butler to Willoughby.
(d) Aunt Agatha's husband.
3. What is supposed to happen when Bertie throws Oswald in the water?
(a) Oswald drowns.
(b) Honoria will row the boat out to get her brother.
(c) Bertie instructs the lad in swimming.
(d) Bingo is to come and rescue Oswald.
4. What happened to Willoughby and Florence's father in 1887?
(a) Both were thrown out of a music hall.
(b) They fought in the Prussian-Russian war.
(c) They ran off with the circus.
(d) They were born into nobility.
5. How does Jeeves describe Bertie to the temporary valet replacement?
(a) A piece of cake.
(b) Man among men.
(c) Bulldog with teeth.
(d) Mentally negligible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie do after he drinks the hangover libation?
2. Whom does Honoria bring back with her upon her arrival home in Chapter 3?
3. Who is the butler for Uncle Willoughby?
4. What was Bertie's major challenge in the set-up of Chapter 3?
5. Where do the Glossops live?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)