|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What, according to Bertie, is the essence of rescue?
(a) A big audience.
(b) That one has tried.
(c) The drinks afterward.
(d) To save the victim.
2. What does Bertie feel like when submerged in the pond?
(a) Triton on a picnic.
(b) Pond scum.
(c) Clammy and bloated.
(d) Like a fish out of water.
3. How does Bertie describe Florence in Chapter 1?
(a) Fathead with no sense of direction.
(b) Venus in the flesh.
(c) Girl with a wonderful profile.
(d) The last person he would marry.
4. What is the name of Uncle Willoughby's book?
(a) The left hand is quicker.
(b) Things I wish I'd done sooner.
(c) Recollections of a Long Life.
(d) Willoughby and the fair maiden.
5. How does Jeeves describe Bertie to the temporary valet replacement?
(a) Mentally negligible.
(b) A piece of cake.
(c) Man among men.
(d) Bulldog with teeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Willoughby and Florence's father in 1887?
2. How much water does Bertie wring out of his wet clothing?
3. What is "the kid's" general response to Bertie in Chapter 2 when he meets him on the bridge?
4. What is the name of Bertie's previous valet?
5. Where does Bertie's uncle Willoughby live?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)