|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, whom does Bertie describe as a plague spot?
(b) Aunt Agatha.
2. What is "the kid's" general response to Bertie in Chapter 2 when he meets him on the bridge?
(a) "Yahoo! It's you!"
(b) "Out of my way, carbuncle."
(c) "Oh, all right."
(d) "Police! Police!"
3. What does Jeeves generally do with his emotions?
(a) Blushes and sputters.
(b) Expresses them easily and often.
(c) Cloaks them.
(d) Doesn't have any.
4. When Bertie needs inspiration, what does he ask?
(a) How can I impress my aunt?
(b) What would Jeeves have done?
(c) Where's the money trail?
(d) How do I start and when?
5. How much water does Bertie wring out of his wet clothing?
(a) A mere drop.
(b) Waterfalls and geysers of liquid.
(c) Two and a half cups.
(d) A gallon or two.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Glossops live?
2. When Bertie arrives in Ditteredge, where is Honoria?
3. Who is Honoria Glossop?
4. What is Ditteredge?
5. In Chapter 2, what does Aunt Agatha believe that the right wife would do for Bertie?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)