|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bingo sees Dalphne, what happens?
(a) Roses appear falling as if from the clouds.
(b) A dog bites him.
(c) He falls in love at first sight.
(d) He trips and falls in a rabbit hole.
2. What kind of establishment is Buck's?
(a) Gentlemen's club.
(b) Fish-and-chips shop.
(d) Oyster bar.
3. What does Honoria think she can do with Bertie?
(a) Send him to fire rescue school.
(b) Swim the English Channel with him.
(c) Learn from all his wisdom and knowledge.
(d) Make something of him.
4. How does Bertie describe Jeeves' manner of walking?
(a) Tiptoes thorough the tulips.
(b) Clumps like the cows coming home.
(c) Firmly meets the earth with punctuation.
(d) Floats noiselessly like a healing zephyr.
5. What does Jeeves generally do with his emotions?
(a) Doesn't have any.
(b) Cloaks them.
(c) Expresses them easily and often.
(d) Blushes and sputters.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, whom does Bertie describe as a plague spot?
2. What type of swimming stroke does Oswald excel at?
3. What is "the kid's" general response to Bertie in Chapter 2 when he meets him on the bridge?
4. What does Bertie feel like when submerged in the pond?
5. What does Honoria tell the wet Bertie to do?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)