|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What actually happens when Bertie throws Oswald into the water?
(a) Oswald pulls Bertie in with him.
(b) Honoria comes and pushes Bertie in.
(c) Nothing. Bingo isn't in position.
(d) Jeeves saves the day.
2. What does Honoria think she can do with Bertie?
(a) Learn from all his wisdom and knowledge.
(b) Send him to fire rescue school.
(c) Make something of him.
(d) Swim the English Channel with him.
3. What, according to Bertie, is the essence of rescue?
(a) The drinks afterward.
(b) To save the victim.
(c) A big audience.
(d) That one has tried.
4. Whom is Bertie engaged to in Chapter 1?
(a) Lady Florence Craye.
(b) Barbara Smith.
(c) Princess Toledo.
(d) Bobbie Watson's half sister, Giselda's roomate.
5. Whom does Honoria bring back with her upon her arrival home in Chapter 3?
(b) Angry mob.
(c) Braythwayt girl.
(d) Bertie's keeper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Florence want Bertie to do with Willoughby's manuscript?
2. How does Jeeves describe Bertie to the temporary valet replacement?
3. In Chapter 2, what does Aunt Agatha believe that the right wife would do for Bertie?
4. Who is Edwin?
5. How much water does Bertie wring out of his wet clothing?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)