|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom is Bertie engaged to in Chapter 1?
(a) Barbara Smith.
(b) Lady Florence Craye.
(c) Princess Toledo.
(d) Bobbie Watson's half sister, Giselda's roomate.
2. What was Bertie's major challenge in the set-up of Chapter 3?
(a) Getting Honoria there in due season.
(b) Training the fish.
(c) Draining the pond.
(d) Cloud cover.
3. How much water does Bertie wring out of his wet clothing?
(a) Two and a half cups.
(b) Waterfalls and geysers of liquid.
(c) A mere drop.
(d) A gallon or two.
4. Who is Edwin?
(a) Bertie's illegitimate son.
(b) Sub-butler to Willoughby.
(c) Florence Craye's young brother.
(d) Aunt Agatha's husband.
5. What does Bertie recommend doing to the child on the bridge?
(a) Get him to cut the lawn.
(b) Teach him Latin.
(c) Shove him in the pond.
(d) Send him to boarding school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aunt Agatha call Jeeves?
2. Why does Honoria suddenly switch from calling him Mr. Wooster to calling him Bertie?
3. In Chapter 1, what is the title of the book Florence has given Bertie to read?
4. What sent Worplesdon to France forever?
5. In Chapter 2, what does Aunt Agatha believe that the right wife would do for Bertie?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)