|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Bertie's previous valet?
2. In Chapter 2, whom does Bertie describe as a plague spot?
(b) Aunt Agatha.
3. What does Lord Worplesdon like to dine in?
(a) Full dress tuxedo with tails.
(b) The nude.
(d) Dress trousers, flannel shirt, and shooting coat.
4. When Bertie needs inspiration, what does he ask?
(a) Where's the money trail?
(b) How do I start and when?
(c) What would Jeeves have done?
(d) How can I impress my aunt?
5. Who is the butler for Uncle Willoughby?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Willoughby and Florence's father in 1887?
2. When Bertie arrives in Ditteredge, where is Honoria?
3. What was Bertie's major challenge in the set-up of Chapter 3?
4. What does Bertie feel like when submerged in the pond?
5. What type of swimming stroke does Oswald excel at?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)