|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bertie describe Honoria Glossop?
(a) A pot of poison.
(b) The girl that got away.
(c) Good, solid, generous woman.
(d) Sweet as pie.
2. Whom is Bertie engaged to in Chapter 1?
(a) Lady Florence Craye.
(b) Bobbie Watson's half sister, Giselda's roomate.
(c) Barbara Smith.
(d) Princess Toledo.
3. What does Aunt Agatha call Jeeves?
(a) Sweetie Pie.
(b) Old Fish for Brains.
(d) Bertie's keeper.
4. Where do the Glossops live?
(c) Central London.
5. What, according to Bertie, is the essence of rescue?
(a) The drinks afterward.
(b) That one has tried.
(c) To save the victim.
(d) A big audience.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lord Worplesdon like to dine in?
2. What kind of establishment is Buck's?
3. Who is the butler for Uncle Willoughby?
4. How does Jeeves describe Bertie to the temporary valet replacement?
5. How does Bertie describe Jeeves upon meeting him at the door for the first time?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)