|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ditteredge?
(a) Small hamlet just west of Bidderedge.
(b) Hotbed of gentlemen's fashion.
(c) Country estate belonging to the Glossops.
(d) Ruins of an ancient Roman church.
2. In Chapter 3, what is the first way Bertie describes Honoria Glossop's laugh?
(a) Rather like a train going into a tunnel.
(b) Like sweet birds on a bright spring morning.
(c) Breaking of a dam.
(d) Trilling as a brook let loose.
3. What actually happens when Bertie throws Oswald into the water?
(a) Jeeves saves the day.
(b) Nothing. Bingo isn't in position.
(c) Honoria comes and pushes Bertie in.
(d) Oswald pulls Bertie in with him.
4. How does Bertie describe Honoria Glossop?
(a) Good, solid, generous woman.
(b) The girl that got away.
(c) Sweet as pie.
(d) A pot of poison.
5. What is supposed to happen when Bertie throws Oswald in the water?
(a) Honoria will row the boat out to get her brother.
(b) Oswald drowns.
(c) Bertie instructs the lad in swimming.
(d) Bingo is to come and rescue Oswald.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aunt Agatha call Jeeves?
2. What happened to Willoughby and Florence's father in 1887?
3. How does Bingo describe Honoria Glossop?
4. What does Florence want Bertie to do with Willoughby's manuscript?
5. What is Bingo's charge fishing for on the bridge?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)