|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of establishment is Buck's?
(a) Fish-and-chips shop.
(c) Gentlemen's club.
(d) Oyster bar.
2. What was Bertie's major challenge in the set-up of Chapter 3?
(a) Getting Honoria there in due season.
(b) Draining the pond.
(c) Training the fish.
(d) Cloud cover.
3. Why does Bingo Little love little Oswald?
(a) It's what he's paid to do.
(b) For Her sake.
(c) He thinks he's a little darling.
(d) For his mind.
4. What does Jeeves generally do with his emotions?
(a) Doesn't have any.
(b) Cloaks them.
(c) Expresses them easily and often.
(d) Blushes and sputters.
5. Who is Daphne Braythwayt?
(a) Romance consultant.
(b) Mystery writer.
(c) Health inspector.
(d) Bingo Little's new love.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bertie describe Honoria Glossop?
2. What does Honoria think she can do with Bertie?
3. How does Bertie describe Jeeves upon meeting him at the door for the first time?
4. What, according to Bertie, is the essence of rescue?
5. What type of swimming stroke does Oswald excel at?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)