|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of establishment is Buck's?
(a) Fish-and-chips shop.
(b) Oyster bar.
(d) Gentlemen's club.
2. In Chapter 3, what is the second way Bertie describes Honoria's laugh?
(a) Great rumbling lashes of thunderous jolliness.
(b) Like the Scotch express going under a bridge.
(c) Tinkling fairy bubbles bursting.
(d) Angels on holiday.
3. Who is Edwin?
(a) Bertie's illegitimate son.
(b) Sub-butler to Willoughby.
(c) Aunt Agatha's husband.
(d) Florence Craye's young brother.
4. What does Bertie feel like when submerged in the pond?
(a) Clammy and bloated.
(b) Triton on a picnic.
(c) Like a fish out of water.
(d) Pond scum.
5. When Bingo sees Dalphne, what happens?
(a) A dog bites him.
(b) He falls in love at first sight.
(c) He trips and falls in a rabbit hole.
(d) Roses appear falling as if from the clouds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Honoria suddenly switch from calling him Mr. Wooster to calling him Bertie?
2. How does Oswald get out of the pond?
3. What was Bertie's major challenge in the set-up of Chapter 3?
4. How much water does Bertie wring out of his wet clothing?
5. Whom does Honoria bring back with her upon her arrival home in Chapter 3?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)