|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Daphne Braythwayt?
(a) Mystery writer.
(b) Health inspector.
(c) Romance consultant.
(d) Bingo Little's new love.
2. What is the problem with Bertie's scheme in Chapter 3?
(a) He can't swim.
(b) Honoria is blinded by the light.
(c) Honoria thinks he's doing it because he is in love with her.
(d) Honoria is not easily impressed by such things.
3. Who does Bertie run into at Buck's?
(a) Bob White.
(b) Aunt Agatha.
(c) Bingo Little.
(d) The king of England.
4. In Chapter 3, what is the first way Bertie describes Honoria Glossop's laugh?
(a) Rather like a train going into a tunnel.
(b) Like sweet birds on a bright spring morning.
(c) Trilling as a brook let loose.
(d) Breaking of a dam.
5. How does Bingo describe Honoria Glossop?
(a) Wanted by the police.
(b) Tender goddess.
(c) Harsh taskmaster.
(d) Crazy, lazy lady.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bertie describe Florence in Chapter 1?
2. Where does Bertie's uncle Willoughby live?
3. Who is Honoria Glossop?
4. When Bingo sees Dalphne, what happens?
5. What does Bertie recommend doing to the child on the bridge?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)