|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bingo Little love little Oswald?
(a) For his mind.
(b) He thinks he's a little darling.
(c) For Her sake.
(d) It's what he's paid to do.
2. Whom does Honoria bring back with her upon her arrival home in Chapter 3?
(a) Braythwayt girl.
(b) Angry mob.
(c) Bertie's keeper.
3. In Chapter 3, what is the second way Bertie describes Honoria's laugh?
(a) Like the Scotch express going under a bridge.
(b) Tinkling fairy bubbles bursting.
(c) Angels on holiday.
(d) Great rumbling lashes of thunderous jolliness.
4. How much water does Bertie wring out of his wet clothing?
(a) A gallon or two.
(b) A mere drop.
(c) Two and a half cups.
(d) Waterfalls and geysers of liquid.
5. What is the name of Uncle Willoughby's book?
(a) Willoughby and the fair maiden.
(b) Recollections of a Long Life.
(c) The left hand is quicker.
(d) Things I wish I'd done sooner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jeeves generally do with his emotions?
2. What does Honoria think she can do with Bertie?
3. What type of suit would Jeeves prefer Bertie wear?
4. How does Bertie describe Florence in Chapter 1?
5. How does Jeeves describe Bertie to the temporary valet replacement?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)