|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertie recommend doing to the child on the bridge?
(a) Shove him in the pond.
(b) Get him to cut the lawn.
(c) Send him to boarding school.
(d) Teach him Latin.
2. Where do the Glossops live?
(a) Central London.
3. Whom is Bertie engaged to in Chapter 1?
(a) Bobbie Watson's half sister, Giselda's roomate.
(b) Princess Toledo.
(c) Lady Florence Craye.
(d) Barbara Smith.
4. How does Jeeves describe Bertie to the temporary valet replacement?
(a) Bulldog with teeth.
(b) Mentally negligible.
(c) A piece of cake.
(d) Man among men.
5. What does Aunt Agatha call Jeeves?
(a) Sweetie Pie.
(b) Bertie's keeper.
(c) Old Fish for Brains.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Florence want Bertie to do with Willoughby's manuscript?
2. What happened to Willoughby and Florence's father in 1887?
3. When Bingo sees Dalphne, what happens?
4. Who is Edwin?
5. When Bertie arrives in Ditteredge, where is Honoria?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)