|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aunt Agatha call Jeeves?
(b) Bertie's keeper.
(c) Old Fish for Brains.
(d) Sweetie Pie.
2. In Chapter 2, what does Aunt Agatha believe that the right wife would do for Bertie?
(a) Give him community respect and status.
(b) Mold him.
(c) Cook well for him.
(d) Make him rich.
3. Who does Bertie run into at Buck's?
(a) Bob White.
(b) The king of England.
(c) Aunt Agatha.
(d) Bingo Little.
4. How much water does Bertie wring out of his wet clothing?
(a) A gallon or two.
(b) Waterfalls and geysers of liquid.
(c) Two and a half cups.
(d) A mere drop.
5. In Chapter 2, whom is the girl Aunt Agatha wants Bertie to marry?
(a) Bobbie Fisher.
(b) Florence Craye.
(c) Honoria Glossop.
(d) Mary Madelene.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bingo describe Honoria Glossop?
2. What does Lord Worplesdon like to dine in?
3. Who is Edwin?
4. Where does Bertie's uncle Willoughby live?
5. What kind of establishment is Buck's?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)