|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Honoria think she can do with Bertie?
(a) Make something of him.
(b) Send him to fire rescue school.
(c) Swim the English Channel with him.
(d) Learn from all his wisdom and knowledge.
2. Why does Honoria suddenly switch from calling him Mr. Wooster to calling him Bertie?
(a) To distinguish him from his father, Mr. Wooster.
(b) Jeeves told her to do this.
(c) She thinks he loves her.
(d) She suddenly can't remember his last name.
3. What, according to Bertie, is the essence of rescue?
(a) That one has tried.
(b) A big audience.
(c) The drinks afterward.
(d) To save the victim.
4. What is the problem with Bertie's scheme in Chapter 3?
(a) Honoria thinks he's doing it because he is in love with her.
(b) Honoria is not easily impressed by such things.
(c) He can't swim.
(d) Honoria is blinded by the light.
5. What does Aunt Agatha call Jeeves?
(a) Old Fish for Brains.
(c) Sweetie Pie.
(d) Bertie's keeper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the butler for Uncle Willoughby?
2. What is supposed to happen when Bertie throws Oswald in the water?
3. What does Florence want Bertie to do with Willoughby's manuscript?
4. What does Bertie do after he drinks the hangover libation?
5. What does Bertie feel like when submerged in the pond?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)