|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bingo's charge fishing for on the bridge?
(c) Koi fish.
(d) Sea bass.
2. What, according to Bertie, is the essence of rescue?
(a) That one has tried.
(b) The drinks afterward.
(c) A big audience.
(d) To save the victim.
3. When Bertie needs inspiration, what does he ask?
(a) How can I impress my aunt?
(b) What would Jeeves have done?
(c) Where's the money trail?
(d) How do I start and when?
4. How much water does Bertie wring out of his wet clothing?
(a) Waterfalls and geysers of liquid.
(b) A gallon or two.
(c) A mere drop.
(d) Two and a half cups.
5. How does Oswald get out of the pond?
(a) A large metal hook is used to fish him out.
(b) He swims to shore by himself.
(c) Birds lift him up by the hair and rescue him.
(d) The pond is only waist high, so he walks out.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bertie describe Florence in Chapter 1?
2. What does Aunt Agatha call Jeeves?
3. What is the name of Bertie's previous valet?
4. What does Jeeves generally do with his emotions?
5. Who is Edwin?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)