|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Honoria suddenly switch from calling him Mr. Wooster to calling him Bertie?
(a) Jeeves told her to do this.
(b) She thinks he loves her.
(c) She suddenly can't remember his last name.
(d) To distinguish him from his father, Mr. Wooster.
2. How much water does Bertie wring out of his wet clothing?
(a) A mere drop.
(b) Two and a half cups.
(c) Waterfalls and geysers of liquid.
(d) A gallon or two.
3. What does Bertie recommend doing to the child on the bridge?
(a) Send him to boarding school.
(b) Teach him Latin.
(c) Shove him in the pond.
(d) Get him to cut the lawn.
4. What does Lord Worplesdon like to dine in?
(b) Dress trousers, flannel shirt, and shooting coat.
(c) The nude.
(d) Full dress tuxedo with tails.
5. When Bingo sees Dalphne, what happens?
(a) A dog bites him.
(b) Roses appear falling as if from the clouds.
(c) He falls in love at first sight.
(d) He trips and falls in a rabbit hole.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Honoria Glossop?
2. What is the name of Uncle Willoughby's book?
3. What does Jeeves generally do with his emotions?
4. How does Bertie describe Florence in Chapter 1?
5. How does Bertie describe Jeeves' manner of walking?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)