|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of suit would Jeeves prefer Bertie wear?
(a) Snazzy black leather with a shine.
(b) Simple brown or blue with a hint of quiet twill.
(c) Bright green livery suit.
(d) Highly colored Irish tweed.
2. Who is Edwin?
(a) Aunt Agatha's husband.
(b) Bertie's illegitimate son.
(c) Sub-butler to Willoughby.
(d) Florence Craye's young brother.
3. What is supposed to happen when Bertie throws Oswald in the water?
(a) Honoria will row the boat out to get her brother.
(b) Oswald drowns.
(c) Bingo is to come and rescue Oswald.
(d) Bertie instructs the lad in swimming.
4. In Chapter 3, what is the second way Bertie describes Honoria's laugh?
(a) Angels on holiday.
(b) Like the Scotch express going under a bridge.
(c) Great rumbling lashes of thunderous jolliness.
(d) Tinkling fairy bubbles bursting.
5. What, according to Bertie, is the essence of rescue?
(a) A big audience.
(b) The drinks afterward.
(c) To save the victim.
(d) That one has tried.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bertie arrives in Ditteredge, where is Honoria?
2. What is Bingo's charge fishing for on the bridge?
3. What does Florence want Bertie to do with Willoughby's manuscript?
4. Who is the butler for Uncle Willoughby?
5. When Bertie needs inspiration, what does he ask?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)