|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Honoria tell the wet Bertie to do?
(a) Lie on the green grass until the sun dries him.
(b) Shake off like a wet dog.
(c) Run up to the house and change his wet clothes.
(d) Go back to London and dry off.
2. What happened to Willoughby and Florence's father in 1887?
(a) Both were thrown out of a music hall.
(b) They were born into nobility.
(c) They fought in the Prussian-Russian war.
(d) They ran off with the circus.
3. What does Honoria think she can do with Bertie?
(a) Make something of him.
(b) Swim the English Channel with him.
(c) Learn from all his wisdom and knowledge.
(d) Send him to fire rescue school.
4. How does Bertie describe Florence in Chapter 1?
(a) Venus in the flesh.
(b) Fathead with no sense of direction.
(c) The last person he would marry.
(d) Girl with a wonderful profile.
5. What kind of establishment is Buck's?
(a) Gentlemen's club.
(c) Fish-and-chips shop.
(d) Oyster bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What actually happens when Bertie throws Oswald into the water?
2. In Chapter 3, what is the second way Bertie describes Honoria's laugh?
3. Whom is Bertie engaged to in Chapter 1?
4. What is Bingo's charge fishing for on the bridge?
5. Who is Honoria Glossop?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)