|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of suit would Jeeves prefer Bertie wear?
(a) Highly colored Irish tweed.
(b) Snazzy black leather with a shine.
(c) Bright green livery suit.
(d) Simple brown or blue with a hint of quiet twill.
2. What does Bertie recommend doing to the child on the bridge?
(a) Get him to cut the lawn.
(b) Teach him Latin.
(c) Send him to boarding school.
(d) Shove him in the pond.
3. What is in the pick-me-up drink Jeeves brings to Bertie that first fateful morning?
(a) Gin, vodka, and bourbon.
(b) Eye of the dog.
(c) Coffee and walnut juice.
(d) Worcestershirer sauce, raw egg, and red pepper.
4. Why does Bingo Little love little Oswald?
(a) It's what he's paid to do.
(b) For his mind.
(c) He thinks he's a little darling.
(d) For Her sake.
5. What is the name of Bertie's previous valet?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Uncle Willoughby's book?
2. Where does Bertie's uncle Willoughby live?
3. When Bertie arrives in Ditteredge, where is Honoria?
4. How does Jeeves describe Bertie to the temporary valet replacement?
5. What is Bingo's charge fishing for on the bridge?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)