|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bertie describe Florence in Chapter 1?
(a) Girl with a wonderful profile.
(b) Fathead with no sense of direction.
(c) The last person he would marry.
(d) Venus in the flesh.
2. How does Jeeves describe Bertie to the temporary valet replacement?
(a) Man among men.
(b) Mentally negligible.
(c) A piece of cake.
(d) Bulldog with teeth.
3. What kind of establishment is Buck's?
(a) Oyster bar.
(c) Gentlemen's club.
(d) Fish-and-chips shop.
4. What does Bertie do after he drinks the hangover libation?
(a) Jumps out the window.
(b) Throws up.
(c) Hires Jeeves as his valet.
(d) Does a little jig.
5. What is "the kid's" general response to Bertie in Chapter 2 when he meets him on the bridge?
(a) "Police! Police!"
(b) "Oh, all right."
(c) "Yahoo! It's you!"
(d) "Out of my way, carbuncle."
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bertie needs inspiration, what does he ask?
2. What type of suit would Jeeves prefer Bertie wear?
3. How does Oswald get out of the pond?
4. In Chapter 3, what is the first way Bertie describes Honoria Glossop's laugh?
5. Who does Bertie run into at Buck's?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)