|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Bertie's previous valet?
2. What is "the kid's" general response to Bertie in Chapter 2 when he meets him on the bridge?
(a) "Oh, all right."
(b) "Out of my way, carbuncle."
(c) "Police! Police!"
(d) "Yahoo! It's you!"
3. What type of suit would Jeeves prefer Bertie wear?
(a) Highly colored Irish tweed.
(b) Bright green livery suit.
(c) Snazzy black leather with a shine.
(d) Simple brown or blue with a hint of quiet twill.
4. Who does Bertie run into at Buck's?
(a) Bob White.
(b) The king of England.
(c) Aunt Agatha.
(d) Bingo Little.
5. What was Bertie's major challenge in the set-up of Chapter 3?
(a) Cloud cover.
(b) Training the fish.
(c) Getting Honoria there in due season.
(d) Draining the pond.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie do after he drinks the hangover libation?
2. What is the name of Uncle Willoughby's book?
3. What is in the pick-me-up drink Jeeves brings to Bertie that first fateful morning?
4. What does Lord Worplesdon like to dine in?
5. How much water does Bertie wring out of his wet clothing?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)