|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aunt Agatha call Jeeves?
(b) Old Fish for Brains.
(c) Bertie's keeper.
(d) Sweetie Pie.
2. Why does Honoria suddenly switch from calling him Mr. Wooster to calling him Bertie?
(a) To distinguish him from his father, Mr. Wooster.
(b) Jeeves told her to do this.
(c) She suddenly can't remember his last name.
(d) She thinks he loves her.
3. In Chapter 2, whom does Bertie describe as a plague spot?
(d) Aunt Agatha.
4. What type of suit would Jeeves prefer Bertie wear?
(a) Simple brown or blue with a hint of quiet twill.
(b) Bright green livery suit.
(c) Highly colored Irish tweed.
(d) Snazzy black leather with a shine.
5. Who is Honoria Glossop?
(a) School headmistress at Bingington.
(b) Local bathing beauty.
(c) Elder sister of the boy Oswald, whom Bingo is tutoring.
(d) Oxford don.
Short Answer Questions
1. What actually happens when Bertie throws Oswald into the water?
2. What is supposed to happen when Bertie throws Oswald in the water?
3. What is the name of Bertie's previous valet?
4. Whom does Honoria bring back with her upon her arrival home in Chapter 3?
5. In Chapter 3, what is the first way Bertie describes Honoria Glossop's laugh?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)