|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the big trick when planning a singularly fruity binge or war maneuver?
(a) Communication must be extremely clear.
(b) Vast and stunning secrecy.
(c) Lots of fireworks.
(d) Don't worry.
2. What does Bertie feel like when submerged in the pond?
(a) Triton on a picnic.
(b) Like a fish out of water.
(c) Clammy and bloated.
(d) Pond scum.
3. In Chapter 1, what is the title of the book Florence has given Bertie to read?
(a) One Good Turn Deserves Another.
(b) Green Lantern.
(c) The Bible.
(d) Types of Ethical Theory.
4. How does Bingo describe Honoria Glossop?
(a) Crazy, lazy lady.
(b) Wanted by the police.
(c) Harsh taskmaster.
(d) Tender goddess.
5. How does Bertie describe Florence in Chapter 1?
(a) Fathead with no sense of direction.
(b) Girl with a wonderful profile.
(c) Venus in the flesh.
(d) The last person he would marry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of establishment is Buck's?
2. In Chapter 2, whom is the girl Aunt Agatha wants Bertie to marry?
3. Who is the butler for Uncle Willoughby?
4. Where does Bertie's uncle Willoughby live?
5. What is supposed to happen when Bertie throws Oswald in the water?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)