|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is supposed to happen when Bertie throws Oswald in the water?
(a) Bingo is to come and rescue Oswald.
(b) Oswald drowns.
(c) Honoria will row the boat out to get her brother.
(d) Bertie instructs the lad in swimming.
2. Who is Honoria Glossop?
(a) Elder sister of the boy Oswald, whom Bingo is tutoring.
(b) School headmistress at Bingington.
(c) Local bathing beauty.
(d) Oxford don.
3. What sent Worplesdon to France forever?
(b) Stomach problems.
(c) An opera Singer named Giselle.
(d) Financial scandal.
4. How does Bertie describe Florence in Chapter 1?
(a) Venus in the flesh.
(b) Fathead with no sense of direction.
(c) The last person he would marry.
(d) Girl with a wonderful profile.
5. Whom is Bertie engaged to in Chapter 1?
(a) Princess Toledo.
(b) Lady Florence Craye.
(c) Barbara Smith.
(d) Bobbie Watson's half sister, Giselda's roomate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Honoria suddenly switch from calling him Mr. Wooster to calling him Bertie?
2. In Chapter 3, what is the second way Bertie describes Honoria's laugh?
3. What is the big trick when planning a singularly fruity binge or war maneuver?
4. In Chapter 2, what does Aunt Agatha believe that the right wife would do for Bertie?
5. What type of suit would Jeeves prefer Bertie wear?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)