Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Honoria been doing to Bertie between Chapters 3 and 4?
(a) Letting him relax and be himself.
(b) Scolding him.
(c) Chasing him around the breakfast nook.
(d) Molding him.
2. Why does Honoria suddenly switch from calling him Mr. Wooster to calling him Bertie?
(a) To distinguish him from his father, Mr. Wooster.
(b) She suddenly can't remember his last name.
(c) She thinks he loves her.
(d) Jeeves told her to do this.
3. What does "S to the core" mean?
(a) So so to the core.
(b) S turn to the core.
(c) South to the core.
(d) Shaken to the core.
4. What size hat must Glossop wear?
5. What does Bertie plan to offer Sir Roderick for lunch?
(a) Carrots, celery, and cabbage.
(b) Pig hocks and orange juice.
(c) Dog biscuit and glass of water.
(d) Hot ham water.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, whom does Bertie describe as a plague spot?
2. What is the name of Uncle Willoughby's book?
3. Whom is Bertie engaged to in Chapter 1?
4. What is the name of Bertie's previous valet?
5. What does Honoria tell the wet Bertie to do?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)