Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Honoria suddenly switch from calling him Mr. Wooster to calling him Bertie?
(a) To distinguish him from his father, Mr. Wooster.
(b) Jeeves told her to do this.
(c) She thinks he loves her.
(d) She suddenly can't remember his last name.
2. In Chapter 3, what is the second way Bertie describes Honoria's laugh?
(a) Great rumbling lashes of thunderous jolliness.
(b) Like the Scotch express going under a bridge.
(c) Angels on holiday.
(d) Tinkling fairy bubbles bursting.
3. What type of small animal does Sir Roderick particularly dislike?
4. How are Claude and Eustace related?
(a) Bitter rivals.
(c) Distant fourth cousins.
(d) Father and son.
5. Who is Sir Roderick?
(a) Keeper of the family swans.
(b) Ancient knight on the family crest.
(c) Aunt Agatha's royal consort.
(d) Honoria's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bingo describe Honoria Glossop?
2. Who is the butler for Uncle Willoughby?
3. What sent Worplesdon to France forever?
4. How does Bertie describe Jeeves' manner of walking?
5. How much water does Bertie wring out of his wet clothing?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)