|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bertie arrives in Ditteredge, where is Honoria?
(a) Teaching Classical Greek to the young.
(b) Running a marathon.
(c) Visiting the Braythwayts.
(d) Swimming in the pond.
2. Why does Honoria suddenly switch from calling him Mr. Wooster to calling him Bertie?
(a) She suddenly can't remember his last name.
(b) Jeeves told her to do this.
(c) To distinguish him from his father, Mr. Wooster.
(d) She thinks he loves her.
3. What actually happens when Bertie throws Oswald into the water?
(a) Nothing. Bingo isn't in position.
(b) Honoria comes and pushes Bertie in.
(c) Jeeves saves the day.
(d) Oswald pulls Bertie in with him.
4. Who is Edwin?
(a) Sub-butler to Willoughby.
(b) Bertie's illegitimate son.
(c) Aunt Agatha's husband.
(d) Florence Craye's young brother.
5. How does Bingo describe Honoria Glossop?
(a) Crazy, lazy lady.
(b) Harsh taskmaster.
(c) Tender goddess.
(d) Wanted by the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Honoria Glossop?
2. What does Aunt Agatha call Jeeves?
3. In Chapter 2, whom is the girl Aunt Agatha wants Bertie to marry?
4. What does Jeeves serve Sir Roderick for lunch in Chapter 4?
5. What sent Worplesdon to France forever?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)