|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much water does Bertie wring out of his wet clothing?
(a) Waterfalls and geysers of liquid.
(b) A mere drop.
(c) Two and a half cups.
(d) A gallon or two.
2. Who does Bertie run into at Buck's?
(a) The king of England.
(b) Bingo Little.
(c) Bob White.
(d) Aunt Agatha.
3. What is Ditteredge?
(a) Ruins of an ancient Roman church.
(b) Country estate belonging to the Glossops.
(c) Small hamlet just west of Bidderedge.
(d) Hotbed of gentlemen's fashion.
4. What does Bertie recommend doing to the child on the bridge?
(a) Teach him Latin.
(b) Get him to cut the lawn.
(c) Shove him in the pond.
(d) Send him to boarding school.
5. Why does Bingo Little love little Oswald?
(a) For Her sake.
(b) It's what he's paid to do.
(c) He thinks he's a little darling.
(d) For his mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What club do Claude and Eustace want to join?
2. Who is Edwin?
3. Who is Sir Roderick?
4. What kind of establishment is Buck's?
5. Who is the butler for Uncle Willoughby?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)