|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Uncle Willoughby's book?
(a) Things I wish I'd done sooner.
(b) Willoughby and the fair maiden.
(c) Recollections of a Long Life.
(d) The left hand is quicker.
2. When Bertie arrives in Ditteredge, where is Honoria?
(a) Running a marathon.
(b) Swimming in the pond.
(c) Visiting the Braythwayts.
(d) Teaching Classical Greek to the young.
3. Who is Sir Roderick?
(a) Honoria's father.
(b) Aunt Agatha's royal consort.
(c) Keeper of the family swans.
(d) Ancient knight on the family crest.
4. What type of suit would Jeeves prefer Bertie wear?
(a) Highly colored Irish tweed.
(b) Simple brown or blue with a hint of quiet twill.
(c) Bright green livery suit.
(d) Snazzy black leather with a shine.
5. What does Bertie feel like when submerged in the pond?
(a) Like a fish out of water.
(b) Clammy and bloated.
(c) Triton on a picnic.
(d) Pond scum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of establishment is Buck's?
2. Who is Honoria Glossop?
3. How does Jeeves describe Bertie to the temporary valet replacement?
4. What happened to Willoughby and Florence's father in 1887?
5. In Chapter 3, what is the second way Bertie describes Honoria's laugh?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)