|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the butler for Uncle Willoughby?
2. What does Jeeves serve Sir Roderick for lunch in Chapter 4?
(a) Three bread sticks and orange juice.
(b) Cold consomme', cutlet, a savory, and iced lemon squash.
(c) Black forest ham sandwiches and pickles.
(d) Carrot soup, celery salad, and cabbage juice.
3. What is Sir Roderick's profession?
(a) Hockey player.
(b) Saver of damsels in distress.
(d) Nerve specialist.
4. What is the big trick when planning a singularly fruity binge or war maneuver?
(a) Lots of fireworks.
(b) Communication must be extremely clear.
(c) Don't worry.
(d) Vast and stunning secrecy.
5. Where does Bertie's uncle Willoughby live?
(a) Southby in London.
(b) Easeby in Shropshire.
(c) Courtsey in Northern Ireland.
(d) Westbie in Wales.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Spenser?
2. Who is poor Uncle Henry?
3. What does Lord Worplesdon like to dine in?
4. What sent Worplesdon to France forever?
5. Who does Bertie run into at Buck's?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)