|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of establishment is Buck's?
(a) Oyster bar.
(b) Gentlemen's club.
(c) Fish-and-chips shop.
2. What does Aunt Agatha call Jeeves?
(a) Old Fish for Brains.
(b) Sweetie Pie.
(d) Bertie's keeper.
3. In Chapter 2, what does Aunt Agatha believe that the right wife would do for Bertie?
(a) Give him community respect and status.
(b) Mold him.
(c) Cook well for him.
(d) Make him rich.
4. What is the blow in Chapter 4?
(a) Oswald throws a dinner roll at Bertie.
(b) Earthquake hits.
(c) Winds of Sahara blow Bertie over.
(d) Honoria decides to fire Jeeves.
5. Where are Claude and Eustace being educated?
(b) University of California.
(d) Pittsford Primary School.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ditteredge?
2. Who is Edwin?
3. What is "the kid's" general response to Bertie in Chapter 2 when he meets him on the bridge?
4. Who is Spenser?
5. What does Florence want Bertie to do with Willoughby's manuscript?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)