|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jeeves generally do with his emotions?
(a) Cloaks them.
(b) Expresses them easily and often.
(c) Doesn't have any.
(d) Blushes and sputters.
2. What is Bingo's charge fishing for on the bridge?
(a) Koi fish.
(d) Sea bass.
3. What is the name of Bertie's previous valet?
4. How does Jeeves describe Bertie to the temporary valet replacement?
(a) Man among men.
(b) Bulldog with teeth.
(c) A piece of cake.
(d) Mentally negligible.
5. How does Oswald get out of the pond?
(a) The pond is only waist high, so he walks out.
(b) A large metal hook is used to fish him out.
(c) He swims to shore by himself.
(d) Birds lift him up by the hair and rescue him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bertie describe Jeeves upon meeting him at the door for the first time?
2. What does Bertie feel like when submerged in the pond?
3. What is the name of the pink-faced chappie?
4. What does Bertie recommend doing to the child on the bridge?
5. What does Florence want Bertie to do with Willoughby's manuscript?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)