|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Florence want Bertie to do with Willoughby's manuscript?
(a) Translate it into French.
(b) Steal and destroy it.
(c) Change details about her.
(d) Get it signed by the author.
2. Whom does Honoria bring back with her upon her arrival home in Chapter 3?
(b) Braythwayt girl.
(c) Bertie's keeper.
(d) Angry mob.
3. Who is Edwin?
(a) Bertie's illegitimate son.
(b) Sub-butler to Willoughby.
(c) Florence Craye's young brother.
(d) Aunt Agatha's husband.
4. Why does Honoria suddenly switch from calling him Mr. Wooster to calling him Bertie?
(a) To distinguish him from his father, Mr. Wooster.
(b) Jeeves told her to do this.
(c) She thinks he loves her.
(d) She suddenly can't remember his last name.
5. How does Jeeves describe Bertie to the temporary valet replacement?
(a) Mentally negligible.
(b) Bulldog with teeth.
(c) A piece of cake.
(d) Man among men.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what is the second way Bertie describes Honoria's laugh?
2. What does Sir Roderick NOT partake of?
3. In Chapter 2, what does Aunt Agatha believe that the right wife would do for Bertie?
4. How does Bertie describe Jeeves upon meeting him at the door for the first time?
5. What happened to Willoughby and Florence's father in 1887?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)