|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bertie describe Jeeves upon meeting him at the door for the first time?
(a) Man with a funeral parlor smile.
(b) Darkish sort of respectful Johnnie.
(c) Man with a mission.
(d) Silly gobber with a bowler on.
2. What happened to Willoughby and Florence's father in 1887?
(a) They ran off with the circus.
(b) They fought in the Prussian-Russian war.
(c) They were born into nobility.
(d) Both were thrown out of a music hall.
3. How does Bertie describe Florence in Chapter 1?
(a) Girl with a wonderful profile.
(b) Fathead with no sense of direction.
(c) Venus in the flesh.
(d) The last person he would marry.
4. What is the name of Bertie's previous valet?
5. How are Claude and Eustace related?
(a) Bitter rivals.
(b) Father and son.
(c) Distant fourth cousins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Claude and Eustace being educated?
2. What does Bertie do after he drinks the hangover libation?
3. Who is Edwin?
4. How does Bertie describe Jeeves' manner of walking?
5. What is Bingo's charge fishing for on the bridge?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)