|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what is the second way Bertie describes Honoria's laugh?
(a) Angels on holiday.
(b) Tinkling fairy bubbles bursting.
(c) Great rumbling lashes of thunderous jolliness.
(d) Like the Scotch express going under a bridge.
2. What is the name of Uncle Willoughby's book?
(a) Willoughby and the fair maiden.
(b) Recollections of a Long Life.
(c) The left hand is quicker.
(d) Things I wish I'd done sooner.
3. What actually happens when Bertie throws Oswald into the water?
(a) Jeeves saves the day.
(b) Nothing. Bingo isn't in position.
(c) Oswald pulls Bertie in with him.
(d) Honoria comes and pushes Bertie in.
4. Who is Sir Roderick?
(a) Honoria's father.
(b) Aunt Agatha's royal consort.
(c) Ancient knight on the family crest.
(d) Keeper of the family swans.
5. What is Sir Roderick president of?
(a) Gardening Guides of North Etherington.
(b) Dithering Collection of Silver Collectors.
(c) West London Branch of the Anti-Gambling league.
(d) British Society of Anachronistic Ephemera.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the problem with Bertie's scheme in Chapter 3?
2. How much water does Bertie wring out of his wet clothing?
3. What does Sir Roderick NOT partake of?
4. What sent Worplesdon to France forever?
5. What is Ditteredge?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)