|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bingo Little love little Oswald?
(a) For his mind.
(b) He thinks he's a little darling.
(c) For Her sake.
(d) It's what he's paid to do.
2. Who is Daphne Braythwayt?
(a) Bingo Little's new love.
(b) Romance consultant.
(c) Mystery writer.
(d) Health inspector.
3. What is the problem with Bertie's scheme in Chapter 3?
(a) Honoria is not easily impressed by such things.
(b) Honoria is blinded by the light.
(c) He can't swim.
(d) Honoria thinks he's doing it because he is in love with her.
4. Where do the Glossops live?
(c) Central London.
5. How are Claude and Eustace related?
(a) Father and son.
(b) Bitter rivals.
(d) Distant fourth cousins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Bertie's major challenge in the set-up of Chapter 3?
2. What is "the kid's" general response to Bertie in Chapter 2 when he meets him on the bridge?
3. What does Bertie recommend doing to the child on the bridge?
4. How does Jeeves describe Bertie to the temporary valet replacement?
5. What kind of establishment is Buck's?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)