|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Spenser?
(a) Solver of crimes.
(b) Aunt Agatha's butler.
(c) Digger of gardens.
(d) Vicar of renown.
2. In Chapter 3, what is the first way Bertie describes Honoria Glossop's laugh?
(a) Breaking of a dam.
(b) Trilling as a brook let loose.
(c) Like sweet birds on a bright spring morning.
(d) Rather like a train going into a tunnel.
3. What is the problem with Bertie's scheme in Chapter 3?
(a) He can't swim.
(b) Honoria is blinded by the light.
(c) Honoria is not easily impressed by such things.
(d) Honoria thinks he's doing it because he is in love with her.
4. Why does Honoria suddenly switch from calling him Mr. Wooster to calling him Bertie?
(a) To distinguish him from his father, Mr. Wooster.
(b) She suddenly can't remember his last name.
(c) She thinks he loves her.
(d) Jeeves told her to do this.
5. Who is Sir Roderick?
(a) Ancient knight on the family crest.
(b) Keeper of the family swans.
(c) Aunt Agatha's royal consort.
(d) Honoria's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Honoria bring back with her upon her arrival home in Chapter 3?
2. What is Sir Roderick president of?
3. What does Bertie feel like when submerged in the pond?
4. How does Jeeves describe Bertie to the temporary valet replacement?
5. Who is Lord Rainsby?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)