|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Glossops live?
(b) Central London.
2. What does Bertie feel like when submerged in the pond?
(a) Clammy and bloated.
(b) Pond scum.
(c) Triton on a picnic.
(d) Like a fish out of water.
3. Where are Claude and Eustace being educated?
(a) Pittsford Primary School.
(c) University of California.
4. Why does Bingo Little love little Oswald?
(a) For his mind.
(b) It's what he's paid to do.
(c) For Her sake.
(d) He thinks he's a little darling.
5. What is "the kid's" general response to Bertie in Chapter 2 when he meets him on the bridge?
(a) "Police! Police!"
(b) "Yahoo! It's you!"
(c) "Out of my way, carbuncle."
(d) "Oh, all right."
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bertie describe Jeeves upon meeting him at the door for the first time?
2. Who is Sir Roderick?
3. What is Bingo's charge fishing for on the bridge?
4. What is the name of Bertie's previous valet?
5. What does Sir Roderick suspect of Bertie?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)