|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the butler for Uncle Willoughby?
2. What is in the pick-me-up drink Jeeves brings to Bertie that first fateful morning?
(a) Eye of the dog.
(b) Coffee and walnut juice.
(c) Gin, vodka, and bourbon.
(d) Worcestershirer sauce, raw egg, and red pepper.
3. Whom is Bertie engaged to in Chapter 1?
(a) Lady Florence Craye.
(b) Bobbie Watson's half sister, Giselda's roomate.
(c) Barbara Smith.
(d) Princess Toledo.
4. What is Sir Roderick president of?
(a) British Society of Anachronistic Ephemera.
(b) West London Branch of the Anti-Gambling league.
(c) Dithering Collection of Silver Collectors.
(d) Gardening Guides of North Etherington.
5. Who is poor Uncle Henry?
(a) Extremely poverty-stricken brother of Agatha.
(b) Illegitimate son of Henry IV.
(c) Bad horse to bet on.
(d) Blot on the Wooster escutcheon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sent Worplesdon to France forever?
2. Whom does Honoria bring back with her upon her arrival home in Chapter 3?
3. How does Bingo describe Honoria Glossop?
4. What is supposed to happen when Bertie throws Oswald in the water?
5. How does Bertie describe Jeeves upon meeting him at the door for the first time?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)