|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bertie arrives in Ditteredge, where is Honoria?
(a) Swimming in the pond.
(b) Teaching Classical Greek to the young.
(c) Running a marathon.
(d) Visiting the Braythwayts.
2. Where does Bertie's uncle Willoughby live?
(a) Easeby in Shropshire.
(b) Southby in London.
(c) Courtsey in Northern Ireland.
(d) Westbie in Wales.
3. What does Jeeves serve Sir Roderick for lunch in Chapter 4?
(a) Three bread sticks and orange juice.
(b) Black forest ham sandwiches and pickles.
(c) Cold consomme', cutlet, a savory, and iced lemon squash.
(d) Carrot soup, celery salad, and cabbage juice.
4. In Chapter 2, what does Aunt Agatha believe that the right wife would do for Bertie?
(a) Make him rich.
(b) Cook well for him.
(c) Mold him.
(d) Give him community respect and status.
5. How does Bertie describe Florence in Chapter 1?
(a) Fathead with no sense of direction.
(b) Venus in the flesh.
(c) The last person he would marry.
(d) Girl with a wonderful profile.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jeeves describe Bertie to the temporary valet replacement?
2. How does Bingo describe Honoria Glossop?
3. When Bertie needs inspiration, what does he ask?
4. What was Bertie's major challenge in the set-up of Chapter 3?
5. Who doesn't like Jeeves?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)