|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bingo describe Honoria Glossop?
(a) Harsh taskmaster.
(b) Crazy, lazy lady.
(c) Tender goddess.
(d) Wanted by the police.
2. Whom does Honoria bring back with her upon her arrival home in Chapter 3?
(a) Angry mob.
(b) Bertie's keeper.
(c) Braythwayt girl.
3. What does Honoria think she can do with Bertie?
(a) Make something of him.
(b) Swim the English Channel with him.
(c) Send him to fire rescue school.
(d) Learn from all his wisdom and knowledge.
4. Where do the Glossops live?
(c) Central London.
5. What is the blow in Chapter 4?
(a) Winds of Sahara blow Bertie over.
(b) Honoria decides to fire Jeeves.
(c) Oswald throws a dinner roll at Bertie.
(d) Earthquake hits.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie do after he drinks the hangover libation?
2. In Chapter 2, what does Aunt Agatha believe that the right wife would do for Bertie?
3. Who is Sir Roderick?
4. What is the problem with Bertie's scheme in Chapter 3?
5. Who is Lord Rainsby?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)