|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertie plan to offer Sir Roderick for lunch?
(a) Pig hocks and orange juice.
(b) Hot ham water.
(c) Dog biscuit and glass of water.
(d) Carrots, celery, and cabbage.
2. What sent Worplesdon to France forever?
(a) Financial scandal.
(b) Stomach problems.
(d) An opera Singer named Giselle.
3. What club do Claude and Eustace want to join?
(a) Ballroom dancing clique.
(b) Expedition Fellows.
(c) Latin Speakers.
(d) The Seekers.
4. Why does Bingo Little love little Oswald?
(a) He thinks he's a little darling.
(b) For Her sake.
(c) It's what he's paid to do.
(d) For his mind.
5. What, according to Bertie, is the essence of rescue?
(a) That one has tried.
(b) The drinks afterward.
(c) To save the victim.
(d) A big audience.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the pink-faced chappie?
2. What had Honoria been doing to Bertie between Chapters 3 and 4?
3. Who is Honoria Glossop?
4. Who is the butler for Uncle Willoughby?
5. What does Honoria think she can do with Bertie?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)