|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 4, when does the blow fall?
(a) Dinner cocktail hour.
(b) Crack of dawn.
(c) One forty-five.
(d) High noon.
2. What does Sir Roderick NOT partake of?
(a) Bright vegetables starting with the letter "C."
(b) Wine, coffee, complex foods, and smoking.
(c) Snuff, hard liquor, and absinthe.
(d) Meat and potatoes.
3. What does Bertie do after he drinks the hangover libation?
(a) Does a little jig.
(b) Hires Jeeves as his valet.
(c) Throws up.
(d) Jumps out the window.
4. What does Bertie recommend doing to the child on the bridge?
(a) Send him to boarding school.
(b) Get him to cut the lawn.
(c) Teach him Latin.
(d) Shove him in the pond.
5. What is the blow in Chapter 4?
(a) Oswald throws a dinner roll at Bertie.
(b) Honoria decides to fire Jeeves.
(c) Earthquake hits.
(d) Winds of Sahara blow Bertie over.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, what is the title of the book Florence has given Bertie to read?
2. Why does Honoria suddenly switch from calling him Mr. Wooster to calling him Bertie?
3. How does Bertie describe Honoria Glossop?
4. What had Honoria been doing to Bertie between Chapters 3 and 4?
5. What is Bingo's charge fishing for on the bridge?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)