|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what is the second way Bertie describes Honoria's laugh?
(a) Angels on holiday.
(b) Great rumbling lashes of thunderous jolliness.
(c) Tinkling fairy bubbles bursting.
(d) Like the Scotch express going under a bridge.
2. What had Honoria been doing to Bertie between Chapters 3 and 4?
(a) Molding him.
(b) Scolding him.
(c) Letting him relax and be himself.
(d) Chasing him around the breakfast nook.
3. What does Jeeves generally do with his emotions?
(a) Doesn't have any.
(b) Blushes and sputters.
(c) Expresses them easily and often.
(d) Cloaks them.
4. What actually happens when Bertie throws Oswald into the water?
(a) Oswald pulls Bertie in with him.
(b) Nothing. Bingo isn't in position.
(c) Jeeves saves the day.
(d) Honoria comes and pushes Bertie in.
5. At the beginning of Chapter 4, when does the blow fall?
(a) High noon.
(b) Crack of dawn.
(c) One forty-five.
(d) Dinner cocktail hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Spenser?
2. Who is Honoria Glossop?
3. What does Aunt Agatha call Jeeves?
4. What does Jeeves serve Sir Roderick for lunch in Chapter 4?
5. Who is Edwin?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)