|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bertie needs inspiration, what does he ask?
(a) What would Jeeves have done?
(b) Where's the money trail?
(c) How can I impress my aunt?
(d) How do I start and when?
2. In Chapter 1, what is the title of the book Florence has given Bertie to read?
(a) Types of Ethical Theory.
(b) Green Lantern.
(c) The Bible.
(d) One Good Turn Deserves Another.
3. Whom is Bertie engaged to in Chapter 1?
(a) Princess Toledo.
(b) Lady Florence Craye.
(c) Barbara Smith.
(d) Bobbie Watson's half sister, Giselda's roomate.
4. Who is poor Uncle Henry?
(a) Illegitimate son of Henry IV.
(b) Blot on the Wooster escutcheon.
(c) Extremely poverty-stricken brother of Agatha.
(d) Bad horse to bet on.
5. What does Bertie do after he drinks the hangover libation?
(a) Throws up.
(b) Hires Jeeves as his valet.
(c) Does a little jig.
(d) Jumps out the window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Honoria tell the wet Bertie to do?
2. What is the blow in Chapter 4?
3. What actually happens when Bertie throws Oswald into the water?
4. What is the name of Bertie's previous valet?
5. What does Aunt Agatha call Jeeves?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)