|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Florence want Bertie to do with Willoughby's manuscript?
(a) Change details about her.
(b) Steal and destroy it.
(c) Translate it into French.
(d) Get it signed by the author.
2. What type of suit would Jeeves prefer Bertie wear?
(a) Bright green livery suit.
(b) Snazzy black leather with a shine.
(c) Highly colored Irish tweed.
(d) Simple brown or blue with a hint of quiet twill.
3. Who is Daphne Braythwayt?
(a) Health inspector.
(b) Romance consultant.
(c) Bingo Little's new love.
(d) Mystery writer.
4. What does Sir Roderick NOT partake of?
(a) Wine, coffee, complex foods, and smoking.
(b) Bright vegetables starting with the letter "C."
(c) Snuff, hard liquor, and absinthe.
(d) Meat and potatoes.
5. What is the name of the pink-faced chappie?
(a) Old Dog-face, Lord Rainsby.
(c) Edwin Craye.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bertie needs inspiration, what does he ask?
2. How does Bertie describe Jeeves' manner of walking?
3. What is supposed to happen when Bertie throws Oswald in the water?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 4, when does the blow fall?
5. What type of swimming stroke does Oswald excel at?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)