|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the pink-faced chappie?
(c) Old Dog-face, Lord Rainsby.
(d) Edwin Craye.
2. What does Lord Worplesdon like to dine in?
(a) Dress trousers, flannel shirt, and shooting coat.
(b) Full dress tuxedo with tails.
(d) The nude.
3. What does Bertie recommend doing to the child on the bridge?
(a) Get him to cut the lawn.
(b) Shove him in the pond.
(c) Send him to boarding school.
(d) Teach him Latin.
4. What does Sir Roderick NOT partake of?
(a) Bright vegetables starting with the letter "C."
(b) Wine, coffee, complex foods, and smoking.
(c) Snuff, hard liquor, and absinthe.
(d) Meat and potatoes.
5. What is Ditteredge?
(a) Ruins of an ancient Roman church.
(b) Hotbed of gentlemen's fashion.
(c) Small hamlet just west of Bidderedge.
(d) Country estate belonging to the Glossops.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Honoria think she can do with Bertie?
2. When Bingo sees Dalphne, what happens?
3. What does Jeeves serve Sir Roderick for lunch in Chapter 4?
4. Who is Sir Roderick?
5. Where do the Glossops live?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)