|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ditteredge?
(a) Hotbed of gentlemen's fashion.
(b) Small hamlet just west of Bidderedge.
(c) Ruins of an ancient Roman church.
(d) Country estate belonging to the Glossops.
2. What is the problem with Bertie's scheme in Chapter 3?
(a) Honoria thinks he's doing it because he is in love with her.
(b) Honoria is not easily impressed by such things.
(c) Honoria is blinded by the light.
(d) He can't swim.
3. In Chapter 2, whom is the girl Aunt Agatha wants Bertie to marry?
(a) Bobbie Fisher.
(b) Florence Craye.
(c) Honoria Glossop.
(d) Mary Madelene.
4. What does Bertie do after he drinks the hangover libation?
(a) Hires Jeeves as his valet.
(b) Does a little jig.
(c) Jumps out the window.
(d) Throws up.
5. What is the name of Uncle Willoughby's book?
(a) Willoughby and the fair maiden.
(b) Recollections of a Long Life.
(c) The left hand is quicker.
(d) Things I wish I'd done sooner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Daphne Braythwayt?
2. Who does Bertie run into at Buck's?
3. In Chapter 2, whom does Bertie describe as a plague spot?
4. Who is Spenser?
5. What was Bertie's major challenge in the set-up of Chapter 3?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)