|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bingo describe Honoria Glossop?
(a) Crazy, lazy lady.
(b) Wanted by the police.
(c) Tender goddess.
(d) Harsh taskmaster.
2. What kind of establishment is Buck's?
(a) Fish-and-chips shop.
(b) Oyster bar.
(c) Gentlemen's club.
3. Why does Bingo Little love little Oswald?
(a) For Her sake.
(b) It's what he's paid to do.
(c) He thinks he's a little darling.
(d) For his mind.
4. What is Bingo's charge fishing for on the bridge?
(b) Sea bass.
(c) Koi fish.
5. What type of swimming stroke does Oswald excel at?
(a) Underwater shark attack.
(b) Australian crawl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the problem with Bertie's scheme in Chapter 3?
2. When Bertie needs inspiration, what does he ask?
3. Who doesn't like Jeeves?
4. How are Claude and Eustace related?
5. What is the blow in Chapter 4?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)