|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Bertie's major challenge in the set-up of Chapter 3?
(a) Cloud cover.
(b) Draining the pond.
(c) Training the fish.
(d) Getting Honoria there in due season.
2. What is the big trick when planning a singularly fruity binge or war maneuver?
(a) Lots of fireworks.
(b) Communication must be extremely clear.
(c) Don't worry.
(d) Vast and stunning secrecy.
3. What does Bertie do after he drinks the hangover libation?
(a) Does a little jig.
(b) Jumps out the window.
(c) Throws up.
(d) Hires Jeeves as his valet.
4. What, according to Bertie, is the essence of rescue?
(a) A big audience.
(b) To save the victim.
(c) That one has tried.
(d) The drinks afterward.
5. In Chapter 2, whom does Bertie describe as a plague spot?
(b) Aunt Agatha.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Uncle Willoughby's book?
2. Why does Honoria suddenly switch from calling him Mr. Wooster to calling him Bertie?
3. What does Bertie recommend doing to the child on the bridge?
4. Whom does Honoria bring back with her upon her arrival home in Chapter 3?
5. What is Bingo's charge fishing for on the bridge?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)