|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bertie run into at Buck's?
(a) Aunt Agatha.
(b) The king of England.
(c) Bob White.
(d) Bingo Little.
2. Why does Honoria suddenly switch from calling him Mr. Wooster to calling him Bertie?
(a) Jeeves told her to do this.
(b) She suddenly can't remember his last name.
(c) To distinguish him from his father, Mr. Wooster.
(d) She thinks he loves her.
3. What happened to Willoughby and Florence's father in 1887?
(a) Both were thrown out of a music hall.
(b) They fought in the Prussian-Russian war.
(c) They were born into nobility.
(d) They ran off with the circus.
4. How much water does Bertie wring out of his wet clothing?
(a) Waterfalls and geysers of liquid.
(b) Two and a half cups.
(c) A gallon or two.
(d) A mere drop.
5. What type of suit would Jeeves prefer Bertie wear?
(a) Simple brown or blue with a hint of quiet twill.
(b) Snazzy black leather with a shine.
(c) Bright green livery suit.
(d) Highly colored Irish tweed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lord Worplesdon like to dine in?
2. What is in the pick-me-up drink Jeeves brings to Bertie that first fateful morning?
3. What does Jeeves serve Sir Roderick for lunch in Chapter 4?
4. Why does Bingo Little love little Oswald?
5. What actually happens when Bertie throws Oswald into the water?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)