|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Bertie's major challenge in the set-up of Chapter 3?
(a) Draining the pond.
(b) Getting Honoria there in due season.
(c) Training the fish.
(d) Cloud cover.
2. Where do the Glossops live?
(b) Central London.
3. What does Bertie feel like when submerged in the pond?
(a) Pond scum.
(b) Triton on a picnic.
(c) Clammy and bloated.
(d) Like a fish out of water.
4. What type of suit would Jeeves prefer Bertie wear?
(a) Snazzy black leather with a shine.
(b) Highly colored Irish tweed.
(c) Bright green livery suit.
(d) Simple brown or blue with a hint of quiet twill.
5. What is Ditteredge?
(a) Small hamlet just west of Bidderedge.
(b) Country estate belonging to the Glossops.
(c) Hotbed of gentlemen's fashion.
(d) Ruins of an ancient Roman church.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bingo sees Dalphne, what happens?
2. What does Bertie recommend doing to the child on the bridge?
3. What sent Worplesdon to France forever?
4. What had Honoria been doing to Bertie between Chapters 3 and 4?
5. In Chapter 3, what is the second way Bertie describes Honoria's laugh?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)