|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bertie describe Honoria Glossop?
(a) Sweet as pie.
(b) Good, solid, generous woman.
(c) The girl that got away.
(d) A pot of poison.
2. What does Honoria tell the wet Bertie to do?
(a) Run up to the house and change his wet clothes.
(b) Go back to London and dry off.
(c) Shake off like a wet dog.
(d) Lie on the green grass until the sun dries him.
3. In Chapter 3, what is the second way Bertie describes Honoria's laugh?
(a) Great rumbling lashes of thunderous jolliness.
(b) Tinkling fairy bubbles bursting.
(c) Angels on holiday.
(d) Like the Scotch express going under a bridge.
4. Why is Jeeves disappointed at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) Politics are depressing him.
(b) Monte Carlo trip is canceled by Bertie.
(c) Bertie has forgotten his name.
(d) The eggs came out badly for breakfast.
5. What does Sir Roderick say when he sees Bertie at Skeldings?
(a) "Ha, young man!"
(b) "Where's my money?"
(c) "Go to hell and don't come back!"
(d) "Get away from my daughter."
Short Answer Questions
1. How much water does Bertie wring out of his wet clothing?
2. What is Bingo's charge fishing for on the bridge?
3. Where does Bertie live?
4. What was Bertie's major challenge in the set-up of Chapter 3?
5. What is Sir Roderick Glossop's head like?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)