|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many cats are in Bertie's flat when Glossop is lunching?
2. When Bertie arrives in Ditteredge, where is Honoria?
(a) Swimming in the pond.
(b) Visiting the Braythwayts.
(c) Running a marathon.
(d) Teaching Classical Greek to the young.
3. Why are Claude amd Euastace arrested?
(a) Stealing hats and cats.
(b) Running from the police.
(c) Driving on the wrong side of road.
(d) Trying to pinch a motor lorry.
4. How does Oswald get out of the pond?
(a) A large metal hook is used to fish him out.
(b) The pond is only waist high, so he walks out.
(c) Birds lift him up by the hair and rescue him.
(d) He swims to shore by himself.
5. What does Bertie do when he encounters the lunch visitors?
(b) Screams like a banshee.
(c) Laughs hollowly and passes on.
(d) Gives them all his money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Bertie been invited for Christmas?
2. How does Bertie describe Lady Wickham?
3. What are some of the requests Miss Wickham makes for lunch?
4. Who delays Glossop at his club before his lunch with Bertie?
5. How does Bingo describe Honoria Glossop?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)