|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What, according to Bertie, is the essence of rescue?
(a) The drinks afterward.
(b) A big audience.
(c) To save the victim.
(d) That one has tried.
2. How does a gentleman like Bertie keep his shirts closed?
3. What is the breakfast that fortifies Bertie in Chapter 6?
(a) Fried eggs and bacon.
(c) Dry toast.
(d) Coffee and kippers.
4. Who is at the top of Sir Roderick's list of "Loonies I have Lunched With"?
(a) Tuppy Glossop.
(b) Henry IV.
(c) Aunt Agatha.
(d) Bertie Wooster.
5. When Bingo sees Dalphne, what happens?
(a) A dog bites him.
(b) He falls in love at first sight.
(c) Roses appear falling as if from the clouds.
(d) He trips and falls in a rabbit hole.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Aunt Agatha convinced Sir Roderick of?
2. Who wakes Bertie at the beginning of Chapter 8?
3. What is the big trick when planning a singularly fruity binge or war maneuver?
4. Why is Jeeves disappointed at the beginning of Chapter 6?
5. What souvenirs had the Oxford boys picked up in London?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)