|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What size hat must Glossop wear?
2. What does Sir Roderick say when he sees Bertie at Skeldings?
(a) "Ha, young man!"
(b) "Go to hell and don't come back!"
(c) "Get away from my daughter."
(d) "Where's my money?"
3. What, according to Bertie, is the essence of rescue?
(a) To save the victim.
(b) A big audience.
(c) That one has tried.
(d) The drinks afterward.
4. What did Bobbie Wickham give Mr. Blumenfeld?
(a) Her phone number.
(c) Weather report.
(d) Aunt Agatha's dog.
5. Why is Jeeves disappointed at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) Monte Carlo trip is canceled by Bertie.
(b) Politics are depressing him.
(c) Bertie has forgotten his name.
(d) The eggs came out badly for breakfast.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie recommend doing to the child on the bridge?
2. Where do the Glossops live?
3. What type of swimming stroke does Oswald excel at?
4. What does the Duke of Ramfurline believe he is?
5. In Chapter 5, what happens to Sir Roderick on his taxi ride on his way to visit Bertie for lunch?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)