|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, whom is the girl Aunt Agatha wants Bertie to marry?
(a) Florence Craye.
(b) Honoria Glossop.
(c) Bobbie Fisher.
(d) Mary Madelene.
2. What does Sir Roderick say when he sees Bertie at Skeldings?
(a) "Where's my money?"
(b) "Get away from my daughter."
(c) "Ha, young man!"
(d) "Go to hell and don't come back!"
3. What is Ditteredge?
(a) Country estate belonging to the Glossops.
(b) Hotbed of gentlemen's fashion.
(c) Ruins of an ancient Roman church.
(d) Small hamlet just west of Bidderedge.
4. Who is Daphne Braythwayt?
(a) Romance consultant.
(b) Health inspector.
(c) Mystery writer.
(d) Bingo Little's new love.
5. Where do the Glossops live?
(b) Central London.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the breakfast that fortifies Bertie in Chapter 6?
2. What is the problem with Bertie's scheme in Chapter 3?
3. Who else is coming to lunch, according to Bobbie Wickham?
4. What does Honoria tell the wet Bertie to do?
5. What does "S to the core" mean?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)