|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bertie describe Lady Wickham?
(a) Beaky female.
(b) Ship in a heavy wind.
(c) Birdlike list, slightly to the left.
(d) Breath of fresh air.
2. When Bertie needs inspiration, what does he ask?
(a) What would Jeeves have done?
(b) How can I impress my aunt?
(c) How do I start and when?
(d) Where's the money trail?
3. What does "S to the core" mean?
(a) South to the core.
(b) S turn to the core.
(c) So so to the core.
(d) Shaken to the core.
4. What does Honoria think she can do with Bertie?
(a) Make something of him.
(b) Swim the English Channel with him.
(c) Learn from all his wisdom and knowledge.
(d) Send him to fire rescue school.
5. What, according to Bertie, is the essence of rescue?
(a) A big audience.
(b) To save the victim.
(c) That one has tried.
(d) The drinks afterward.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Honoria tell the wet Bertie to do?
2. In Chapter 3, what is the second way Bertie describes Honoria's laugh?
3. What does the Duke of Ramfurline believe he is?
4. In Chapter 3, what is the first way Bertie describes Honoria Glossop's laugh?
5. Why is Jeeves disappointed at the beginning of Chapter 6?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)