|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is supposed to happen when Bertie throws Oswald in the water?
(a) Bertie instructs the lad in swimming.
(b) Bingo is to come and rescue Oswald.
(c) Oswald drowns.
(d) Honoria will row the boat out to get her brother.
2. What is under Bertie's bed that the cats want?
(b) Answers to their questions.
3. In Chapter 2, what does Aunt Agatha believe that the right wife would do for Bertie?
(a) Mold him.
(b) Give him community respect and status.
(c) Make him rich.
(d) Cook well for him.
4. How does Jeeves describe Bertie to the temporary valet replacement?
(a) Man among men.
(b) A piece of cake.
(c) Bulldog with teeth.
(d) Mentally negligible.
5. Why does Honoria suddenly switch from calling him Mr. Wooster to calling him Bertie?
(a) She thinks he loves her.
(b) To distinguish him from his father, Mr. Wooster.
(c) She suddenly can't remember his last name.
(d) Jeeves told her to do this.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of establishment is Buck's?
2. How does Bertie describe Lady Wickham?
3. Where does Bertie live?
4. What does the Duke of Ramfurline believe he is?
5. What is the breakfast that fortifies Bertie in Chapter 6?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)