|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is at the top of Sir Roderick's list of "Loonies I have Lunched With"?
(a) Tuppy Glossop.
(b) Bertie Wooster.
(c) Aunt Agatha.
(d) Henry IV.
2. Where does Miss Wickham's aunt live?
(c) Akron, Ohio.
(d) Eaton Square.
3. What does Sir Roderick protect himself against the cats with?
(a) Lump of sugar.
(d) Nasal spray.
4. What was Bertie's major challenge in the set-up of Chapter 3?
(a) Getting Honoria there in due season.
(b) Training the fish.
(c) Draining the pond.
(d) Cloud cover.
5. What does Sir Roderick say when he sees Bertie at Skeldings?
(a) "Go to hell and don't come back!"
(b) "Where's my money?"
(c) "Ha, young man!"
(d) "Get away from my daughter."
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, whom is the girl Aunt Agatha wants Bertie to marry?
2. In Chapter 2, whom does Bertie describe as a plague spot?
3. What is the problem with Bertie's scheme in Chapter 3?
4. Who delays Glossop at his club before his lunch with Bertie?
5. Who does Bertie run into at Buck's?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)