|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Miss Wickham's aunt live?
(a) Akron, Ohio.
(d) Eaton Square.
2. What is under Bertie's bed that the cats want?
(d) Answers to their questions.
3. When Bertie arrives in Ditteredge, where is Honoria?
(a) Swimming in the pond.
(b) Teaching Classical Greek to the young.
(c) Running a marathon.
(d) Visiting the Braythwayts.
4. What was Bertie's major challenge in the set-up of Chapter 3?
(a) Getting Honoria there in due season.
(b) Training the fish.
(c) Cloud cover.
(d) Draining the pond.
5. How much water does Bertie wring out of his wet clothing?
(a) A gallon or two.
(b) A mere drop.
(c) Two and a half cups.
(d) Waterfalls and geysers of liquid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bingo Little love little Oswald?
2. Who is at the top of Sir Roderick's list of "Loonies I have Lunched With"?
3. What size hat must Glossop wear?
4. How does Bingo describe Honoria Glossop?
5. Where do the Glossops live?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)