|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of swimming stroke does Oswald excel at?
(c) Australian crawl.
(d) Underwater shark attack.
2. Where has Bertie been invited for Christmas?
(b) Monte Carlo.
(d) Lake Lucerne.
3. What kind of establishment is Buck's?
(a) Fish-and-chips shop.
(b) Gentlemen's club.
(c) Oyster bar.
4. What is the breakfast that fortifies Bertie in Chapter 6?
(a) Coffee and kippers.
(c) Dry toast.
(d) Fried eggs and bacon.
5. In her note, when does Aunt Agatha expect her dog back?
(a) Sometime next year.
(c) This evening between six and seven.
(d) Feb. 14, 1922.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie recommend doing to the child on the bridge?
2. Why is Jeeves disappointed at the beginning of Chapter 6?
3. Who is Bobbie Wickham?
4. What is the big trick when planning a singularly fruity binge or war maneuver?
5. What is Mr. Blumenfeld's profession?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)