|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertie feel like when submerged in the pond?
(a) Like a fish out of water.
(b) Pond scum.
(c) Triton on a picnic.
(d) Clammy and bloated.
2. In Chapter 3, what is the first way Bertie describes Honoria Glossop's laugh?
(a) Breaking of a dam.
(b) Rather like a train going into a tunnel.
(c) Like sweet birds on a bright spring morning.
(d) Trilling as a brook let loose.
3. What is the reason Bertie wants to go to Skeldings?
(a) Get engaged to Roberta.
(b) Revenge upon Tuppy Glossop.
(c) Hide from Aunt Agatha.
(d) Make better impression upon Sir Roderick.
4. What type of small animal does Sir Roderick particularly dislike?
5. What does Jeeves generally do with his emotions?
(a) Expresses them easily and often.
(b) Cloaks them.
(c) Doesn't have any.
(d) Blushes and sputters.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, what happens to Sir Roderick on his taxi ride on his way to visit Bertie for lunch?
2. What does Bertie recommend doing to the child on the bridge?
3. What are some of the requests Miss Wickham makes for lunch?
4. What is the problem with Bertie's scheme in Chapter 3?
5. Why is Jeeves disappointed at the beginning of Chapter 6?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)