|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bertie live?
(a) #10 Downing Street, C.
(b) Meadowsweet Hall, Northhampshire.
(c) #909 Last Ditch Effort, Witherspoon, S.
(d) #6, Crichton Mansions, Berkeley Street, W.
2. What type of swimming stroke does Oswald excel at?
(b) Australian crawl.
(d) Underwater shark attack.
3. How does Bertie get out of the dreaded lunch?
(a) Is called away to feed the bird.
(b) Jumps out the window.
(c) Jeeves recommends that he not be present.
(d) Twists his ankle.
4. In her note, when does Aunt Agatha expect her dog back?
(b) Sometime next year.
(c) This evening between six and seven.
(d) Feb. 14, 1922.
5. What is the problem with Bertie's scheme in Chapter 3?
(a) Honoria is blinded by the light.
(b) He can't swim.
(c) Honoria is not easily impressed by such things.
(d) Honoria thinks he's doing it because he is in love with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Oswald get out of the pond?
2. What is Mr. Blumenfeld's profession?
3. Where do the Glossops live?
4. Where does Miss Wickham's aunt live?
5. What is under Bertie's bed that the cats want?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)