|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bingo Little love little Oswald?
(a) For his mind.
(b) He thinks he's a little darling.
(c) For Her sake.
(d) It's what he's paid to do.
2. What is the problem with Bertie's scheme in Chapter 3?
(a) He can't swim.
(b) Honoria is blinded by the light.
(c) Honoria thinks he's doing it because he is in love with her.
(d) Honoria is not easily impressed by such things.
3. What is the big trick when planning a singularly fruity binge or war maneuver?
(a) Vast and stunning secrecy.
(b) Lots of fireworks.
(c) Communication must be extremely clear.
(d) Don't worry.
4. What is the breakfast that fortifies Bertie in Chapter 6?
(a) Coffee and kippers.
(b) Fried eggs and bacon.
(d) Dry toast.
5. What was Bertie's major challenge in the set-up of Chapter 3?
(a) Getting Honoria there in due season.
(b) Training the fish.
(c) Cloud cover.
(d) Draining the pond.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Duke of Ramfurline believe he is?
2. What, according to Bertie, is the essence of rescue?
3. Where does Bertie live?
4. Who else is coming to lunch, according to Bobbie Wickham?
5. How does Bertie describe Honoria Glossop?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)