|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Bobbie Wickham give Mr. Blumenfeld?
(b) Aunt Agatha's dog.
(c) Her phone number.
(d) Weather report.
2. Who is Mrs. Spenser Gregson?
(a) Bertie's annoying neighbor.
(b) Bertie's Aunt Agatha.
(c) Bob Gregson's mother.
(d) Local newspaper reporter.
3. Why does Honoria suddenly switch from calling him Mr. Wooster to calling him Bertie?
(a) To distinguish him from his father, Mr. Wooster.
(b) She suddenly can't remember his last name.
(c) She thinks he loves her.
(d) Jeeves told her to do this.
4. What size hat must Glossop wear?
5. What is "the kid's" general response to Bertie in Chapter 2 when he meets him on the bridge?
(a) "Police! Police!"
(b) "Yahoo! It's you!"
(c) "Out of my way, carbuncle."
(d) "Oh, all right."
Short Answer Questions
1. What are some of the requests Miss Wickham makes for lunch?
2. What is under Bertie's bed that the cats want?
3. What is Ditteredge?
4. What is the breakfast that fortifies Bertie in Chapter 6?
5. What souvenirs had the Oxford boys picked up in London?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)