|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of swimming stroke does Oswald excel at?
(b) Underwater shark attack.
(c) Australian crawl.
2. How does a gentleman like Bertie keep his shirts closed?
3. Who does Bertie run into at Buck's?
(a) Aunt Agatha.
(b) Bob White.
(c) Bingo Little.
(d) The king of England.
4. What does Bertie feel like when submerged in the pond?
(a) Pond scum.
(b) Clammy and bloated.
(c) Triton on a picnic.
(d) Like a fish out of water.
5. How many cats are in Bertie's flat when Glossop is lunching?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie do when he encounters the lunch visitors?
2. How much water does Bertie wring out of his wet clothing?
3. When Bertie needs inspiration, what does he ask?
4. When Bertie arrives in Ditteredge, where is Honoria?
5. Who is at the top of Sir Roderick's list of "Loonies I have Lunched With"?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)