|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, what happens to Sir Roderick on his taxi ride on his way to visit Bertie for lunch?
(a) He taxi driver is arrested for speeding.
(b) The roof flies off his taxi.
(c) His taxi has a flat.
(d) His hat is snatched from his head.
2. Who wakes Bertie at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(c) Aunt Agatha.
3. How does Bertie describe Honoria Glossop?
(a) The girl that got away.
(b) Sweet as pie.
(c) Good, solid, generous woman.
(d) A pot of poison.
4. What is the reason Bertie wants to go to Skeldings?
(a) Hide from Aunt Agatha.
(b) Get engaged to Roberta.
(c) Revenge upon Tuppy Glossop.
(d) Make better impression upon Sir Roderick.
5. How does Jeeves describe Bertie to the temporary valet replacement?
(a) Man among men.
(b) Bulldog with teeth.
(c) Mentally negligible.
(d) A piece of cake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jeeves like about Monte Carlo?
2. When Bertie arrives in Ditteredge, where is Honoria?
3. Who does Bertie run into at Buck's?
4. Who is Daphne Braythwayt?
5. Why is Jeeves disappointed at the beginning of Chapter 6?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)