|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are some of the requests Miss Wickham makes for lunch?
(a) German sauerkraut.
(b) Apples, pears, and grapes.
(c) Oysters, ice cream, and gooey chocolates.
(d) Salad, water, and breadsticks.
2. Where does Bertie live?
(a) #10 Downing Street, C.
(b) #6, Crichton Mansions, Berkeley Street, W.
(c) #909 Last Ditch Effort, Witherspoon, S.
(d) Meadowsweet Hall, Northhampshire.
3. What is Sir Roderick Glossop's head like?
(a) Dome of St. Paul's.
(b) Wheat fields of Kansas.
(c) Death Valley.
(d) Dense dark forest of northern Germany.
4. What is the problem with Bertie's scheme in Chapter 3?
(a) Honoria is not easily impressed by such things.
(b) He can't swim.
(c) Honoria is blinded by the light.
(d) Honoria thinks he's doing it because he is in love with her.
5. Why is Jeeves disappointed at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) The eggs came out badly for breakfast.
(b) Politics are depressing him.
(c) Bertie has forgotten his name.
(d) Monte Carlo trip is canceled by Bertie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Daphne Braythwayt?
2. What is the reason Bertie wants to go to Skeldings?
3. How many cats are in Bertie's flat when Glossop is lunching?
4. What size hat must Glossop wear?
5. When Bertie arrives in Ditteredge, where is Honoria?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)