|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what is the second way Bertie describes Honoria's laugh?
(a) Angels on holiday.
(b) Tinkling fairy bubbles bursting.
(c) Like the Scotch express going under a bridge.
(d) Great rumbling lashes of thunderous jolliness.
2. What does Honoria tell the wet Bertie to do?
(a) Run up to the house and change his wet clothes.
(b) Lie on the green grass until the sun dries him.
(c) Go back to London and dry off.
(d) Shake off like a wet dog.
3. What has Aunt Agatha convinced Sir Roderick of?
(a) Eating in moderation is the key.
(b) Taking a vacation is good.
(c) Bertie is not actually insane.
(d) The best tea comes from China.
4. What does Jeeves like about Monte Carlo?
(b) His elderly Aunt Griselda lives there.
(d) Gambling at the tables.
5. In Chapter 5, what happens to Sir Roderick on his taxi ride on his way to visit Bertie for lunch?
(a) He taxi driver is arrested for speeding.
(b) The roof flies off his taxi.
(c) His taxi has a flat.
(d) His hat is snatched from his head.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bingo describe Honoria Glossop?
2. In Chapter 3, what is the first way Bertie describes Honoria Glossop's laugh?
3. How many cats are in Bertie's flat when Glossop is lunching?
4. What size hat must Glossop wear?
5. Who wakes Bertie at the beginning of Chapter 8?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)