|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ditteredge?
(a) Country estate belonging to the Glossops.
(b) Hotbed of gentlemen's fashion.
(c) Ruins of an ancient Roman church.
(d) Small hamlet just west of Bidderedge.
2. What actually happens when Bertie throws Oswald into the water?
(a) Oswald pulls Bertie in with him.
(b) Honoria comes and pushes Bertie in.
(c) Nothing. Bingo isn't in position.
(d) Jeeves saves the day.
3. When Bertie needs inspiration, what does he ask?
(a) How can I impress my aunt?
(b) Where's the money trail?
(c) How do I start and when?
(d) What would Jeeves have done?
4. How does Bertie describe Honoria Glossop?
(a) Sweet as pie.
(b) Good, solid, generous woman.
(c) A pot of poison.
(d) The girl that got away.
5. Where has Bertie been invited for Christmas?
(b) Lake Lucerne.
(d) Monte Carlo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are some of the requests Miss Wickham makes for lunch?
2. What does Sir Roderick protect himself against the cats with?
3. In Chapter 3, what is the second way Bertie describes Honoria's laugh?
4. How does Oswald get out of the pond?
5. What does Honoria think she can do with Bertie?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)