|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what does Aunt Agatha believe that the right wife would do for Bertie?
(a) Give him community respect and status.
(b) Cook well for him.
(c) Make him rich.
(d) Mold him.
2. What souvenirs had the Oxford boys picked up in London?
(a) Bertie's fiver, three bus tickets, and a hangover.
(b) London Bridge and Big Ben salt-and-pepper shakers.
(c) Cuts and bruises from a bar brawl.
(d) Cats, fish, and a hat.
3. What is the reason Bertie wants to go to Skeldings?
(a) Get engaged to Roberta.
(b) Revenge upon Tuppy Glossop.
(c) Hide from Aunt Agatha.
(d) Make better impression upon Sir Roderick.
4. What is "the kid's" general response to Bertie in Chapter 2 when he meets him on the bridge?
(a) "Out of my way, carbuncle."
(b) "Police! Police!"
(c) "Oh, all right."
(d) "Yahoo! It's you!"
5. What is Ditteredge?
(a) Small hamlet just west of Bidderedge.
(b) Country estate belonging to the Glossops.
(c) Hotbed of gentlemen's fashion.
(d) Ruins of an ancient Roman church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Honoria suddenly switch from calling him Mr. Wooster to calling him Bertie?
2. How many cats are in Bertie's flat when Glossop is lunching?
3. What type of swimming stroke does Oswald excel at?
4. Who is at the top of Sir Roderick's list of "Loonies I have Lunched With"?
5. What does Bertie do when he encounters the lunch visitors?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)