|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bingo Little love little Oswald?
(a) He thinks he's a little darling.
(b) For Her sake.
(c) It's what he's paid to do.
(d) For his mind.
2. What does Honoria tell the wet Bertie to do?
(a) Shake off like a wet dog.
(b) Go back to London and dry off.
(c) Lie on the green grass until the sun dries him.
(d) Run up to the house and change his wet clothes.
3. Whom does Honoria bring back with her upon her arrival home in Chapter 3?
(a) Angry mob.
(c) Bertie's keeper.
(d) Braythwayt girl.
4. In Chapter 5, what happens to Sir Roderick on his taxi ride on his way to visit Bertie for lunch?
(a) The roof flies off his taxi.
(b) His taxi has a flat.
(c) He taxi driver is arrested for speeding.
(d) His hat is snatched from his head.
5. How does Bertie describe Honoria Glossop?
(a) Good, solid, generous woman.
(b) A pot of poison.
(c) The girl that got away.
(d) Sweet as pie.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Oswald get out of the pond?
2. Who is Daphne Braythwayt?
3. What does Sir Roderick protect himself against the cats with?
4. What is the big trick when planning a singularly fruity binge or war maneuver?
5. What did Bobbie Wickham give Mr. Blumenfeld?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)