|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bertie needs inspiration, what does he ask?
(a) How can I impress my aunt?
(b) Where's the money trail?
(c) What would Jeeves have done?
(d) How do I start and when?
2. In Chapter 2, what does Aunt Agatha believe that the right wife would do for Bertie?
(a) Mold him.
(b) Make him rich.
(c) Cook well for him.
(d) Give him community respect and status.
3. What is Ditteredge?
(a) Ruins of an ancient Roman church.
(b) Small hamlet just west of Bidderedge.
(c) Country estate belonging to the Glossops.
(d) Hotbed of gentlemen's fashion.
4. Why are Claude amd Euastace arrested?
(a) Driving on the wrong side of road.
(b) Trying to pinch a motor lorry.
(c) Running from the police.
(d) Stealing hats and cats.
5. What does Sir Roderick protect himself against the cats with?
(a) Lump of sugar.
(b) Nasal spray.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Jeeves disappointed at the beginning of Chapter 6?
2. What does Honoria think she can do with Bertie?
3. What does Sir Roderick say when he sees Bertie at Skeldings?
4. What does the Duke of Ramfurline believe he is?
5. What type of swimming stroke does Oswald excel at?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)