|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is under Bertie's bed that the cats want?
(c) Answers to their questions.
2. What does Jeeves generally do with his emotions?
(a) Blushes and sputters.
(b) Expresses them easily and often.
(c) Doesn't have any.
(d) Cloaks them.
3. Where do the Glossops live?
(c) Central London.
4. How does a gentleman like Bertie keep his shirts closed?
5. Who is Honoria Glossop?
(a) Oxford don.
(b) School headmistress at Bingington.
(c) Elder sister of the boy Oswald, whom Bingo is tutoring.
(d) Local bathing beauty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bertie live?
2. When Bingo sees Dalphne, what happens?
3. Why is Jeeves disappointed at the beginning of Chapter 6?
4. What is Bingo's charge fishing for on the bridge?
5. In her note, when does Aunt Agatha expect her dog back?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)