|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, whom does Bertie describe as a plague spot?
(b) Aunt Agatha.
2. How does Bertie describe Lady Wickham?
(a) Breath of fresh air.
(b) Beaky female.
(c) Birdlike list, slightly to the left.
(d) Ship in a heavy wind.
3. How does a gentleman like Bertie keep his shirts closed?
4. What kind of establishment is Buck's?
(b) Gentlemen's club.
(c) Fish-and-chips shop.
(d) Oyster bar.
5. How many cats are in Bertie's flat when Glossop is lunching?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the breakfast that fortifies Bertie in Chapter 6?
2. What is under Bertie's bed that the cats want?
3. What has Aunt Agatha convinced Sir Roderick of?
4. Whom does Honoria bring back with her upon her arrival home in Chapter 3?
5. What is Bingo's charge fishing for on the bridge?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)