|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Oswald get out of the pond?
(a) A large metal hook is used to fish him out.
(b) Birds lift him up by the hair and rescue him.
(c) The pond is only waist high, so he walks out.
(d) He swims to shore by himself.
2. What was Bertie's major challenge in the set-up of Chapter 3?
(a) Training the fish.
(b) Draining the pond.
(c) Cloud cover.
(d) Getting Honoria there in due season.
3. What does Bertie feel like when submerged in the pond?
(a) Like a fish out of water.
(b) Triton on a picnic.
(c) Pond scum.
(d) Clammy and bloated.
4. What type of swimming stroke does Oswald excel at?
(a) Australian crawl.
(b) Underwater shark attack.
5. What does Jeeves generally do with his emotions?
(a) Cloaks them.
(b) Expresses them easily and often.
(c) Blushes and sputters.
(d) Doesn't have any.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what does Aunt Agatha believe that the right wife would do for Bertie?
2. Why does Aunt Agatha leave her dog with Bertie?
3. What is Ditteredge?
4. What does "S to the core" mean?
5. In Chapter 3, what is the first way Bertie describes Honoria Glossop's laugh?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)