|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bertie describe Honoria Glossop?
(a) Good, solid, generous woman.
(b) A pot of poison.
(c) The girl that got away.
(d) Sweet as pie.
2. What kind of establishment is Buck's?
(a) Fish-and-chips shop.
(b) Oyster bar.
(d) Gentlemen's club.
3. When Bertie arrives in Ditteredge, where is Honoria?
(a) Visiting the Braythwayts.
(b) Running a marathon.
(c) Teaching Classical Greek to the young.
(d) Swimming in the pond.
4. What does Bertie recommend doing to the child on the bridge?
(a) Get him to cut the lawn.
(b) Shove him in the pond.
(c) Send him to boarding school.
(d) Teach him Latin.
5. What is Mr. Blumenfeld's profession?
(b) Theatrical manager.
(c) Cleaner of fish tanks.
(d) Nerve specialist.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much water does Bertie wring out of his wet clothing?
2. Who wakes Bertie at the beginning of Chapter 8?
3. What does Honoria tell the wet Bertie to do?
4. What is under Bertie's bed that the cats want?
5. Who is Mrs. Spenser Gregson?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)