|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Glossops live?
(b) Central London.
2. What is Ditteredge?
(a) Small hamlet just west of Bidderedge.
(b) Hotbed of gentlemen's fashion.
(c) Ruins of an ancient Roman church.
(d) Country estate belonging to the Glossops.
3. Why is Jeeves disappointed at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) Monte Carlo trip is canceled by Bertie.
(b) Politics are depressing him.
(c) The eggs came out badly for breakfast.
(d) Bertie has forgotten his name.
4. What is Bingo's charge fishing for on the bridge?
(a) Sea bass.
(d) Koi fish.
5. Who is Honoria Glossop?
(a) Elder sister of the boy Oswald, whom Bingo is tutoring.
(b) School headmistress at Bingington.
(c) Oxford don.
(d) Local bathing beauty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What actually happens when Bertie throws Oswald into the water?
2. In Chapter 3, what is the second way Bertie describes Honoria's laugh?
3. What is supposed to happen when Bertie throws Oswald in the water?
4. Where does Bertie live?
5. In Chapter 2, whom is the girl Aunt Agatha wants Bertie to marry?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)