|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the owner of Ocean Breeze not bet on his own horse?
(a) He forgets to.
(b) His wife forbids it.
(c) He knows the horse will lose.
(d) Betting is against his principles.
2. What had Honoria been doing to Bertie between Chapters 3 and 4?
(a) Chasing him around the breakfast nook.
(b) Scolding him.
(c) Molding him.
(d) Letting him relax and be himself.
3. What club do Claude and Eustace want to join?
(a) Latin Speakers.
(b) Expedition Fellows.
(c) The Seekers.
(d) Ballroom dancing clique.
4. When will Cora be singing at the club?
(b) Next Sunday morning.
(c) Next Tuesday.
(d) Every day for the coming month.
5. Where are Claude and Eustace being educated?
(a) Pittsford Primary School.
(b) University of California.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sir Roderick?
2. How does Bertie describe the performance of Ocean Breeze at Goodwood?
3. What does Sir Roderick NOT partake of?
4. What is Lord Bittlesham's actual first name, according to Bingo?
5. Who engineered the beard pulling?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)