|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Claude and Eustace related?
(b) Bitter rivals.
(c) Distant fourth cousins.
(d) Father and son.
2. What is Sir Roderick's profession?
(a) Hockey player.
(c) Saver of damsels in distress.
(d) Nerve specialist.
3. What it is that Tuppy Glossop has come to tell Bertie?
(a) Sir Roderick has left him a white horse.
(b) Revenge is sweet.
(c) He needs money.
(d) He is engaged to Cora Bellinger.
4. Who doesn't like Jeeves?
(a) Honoria Glossop and Aunt Agatha.
(b) Oswald and Mr. Witherspoon.
(d) Dogs and old women.
5. What does Sir Roderick NOT partake of?
(a) Wine, coffee, complex foods, and smoking.
(b) Meat and potatoes.
(c) Snuff, hard liquor, and absinthe.
(d) Bright vegetables starting with the letter "C."
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Claude and Eustace being educated?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 4, when does the blow fall?
3. Why does the owner of Ocean Breeze not bet on his own horse?
4. Who pulls off Bingo's beard?
5. Who engineered the beard pulling?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)