|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sir Roderick's profession?
(a) Nerve specialist.
(c) Hockey player.
(d) Saver of damsels in distress.
2. Who is Spenser?
(a) Vicar of renown.
(b) Aunt Agatha's butler.
(c) Digger of gardens.
(d) Solver of crimes.
3. How does Bertie describe Tuppy's opera singer?
(a) Shattering din of rain on a tin roof.
(b) Upstanding, light-heavyweight of some thirty summers.
(c) Mild, shy, and utterly breakable.
(d) Ball of fire being doused with turpentine.
4. How does Bertie describe the performance of Ocean Breeze at Goodwood?
(a) Nearly came in first in the next race.
(b) Rummy beyond all description.
(c) Faster than the speed of light.
(d) Zounds! Astounding! Zounding!
5. Who breaks up the fight between Bingo and Butt?
(a) Old Bittlesham.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bingo Little's actual first name, according to old Bittlesham?
2. What does the opera singer do to Bertie's apartment ceiling?
3. Where is Beefy Bingham working?
4. How does Tuppy plan to woo his opera singer?
5. What does Sir Roderick NOT partake of?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)