|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sir Roderick suspect of Bertie?
(a) Bertie is completely insane.
(b) Bertie pushed Oswald into the pond.
(c) Bertie is mildly insane.
(d) Bertie is a communist.
2. How much money does Bertie give Jeeves at the end of Chapter 10?
(b) Everything on the dressing table.
(c) None; he is very upset with him.
(d) 2 shillings.
3. What is Lord Bittlesham's actual first name, according to Bingo?
4. Who doesn't like Jeeves?
(b) Honoria Glossop and Aunt Agatha.
(c) Dogs and old women.
(d) Oswald and Mr. Witherspoon.
5. At the beginning of Chapter 4, when does the blow fall?
(a) High noon.
(b) Dinner cocktail hour.
(c) One forty-five.
(d) Crack of dawn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the opera singer do to Bertie's apartment ceiling?
2. Who is poor Uncle Henry?
3. What is the blow in Chapter 4?
4. In Chapter 10, where does Bingo take his new love for a date?
5. What is the name of Beefy Bingham's club?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)