|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What club do Bingo and Bittlesham come out of in Chapter 10?
(b) Hounds Head.
(c) St. James.
2. What it is that Tuppy Glossop has come to tell Bertie?
(a) Revenge is sweet.
(b) He needs money.
(c) Sir Roderick has left him a white horse.
(d) He is engaged to Cora Bellinger.
3. What does Bertie plan to offer Sir Roderick for lunch?
(a) Carrots, celery, and cabbage.
(b) Dog biscuit and glass of water.
(c) Hot ham water.
(d) Pig hocks and orange juice.
4. Why does the owner of Ocean Breeze not bet on his own horse?
(a) He forgets to.
(b) Betting is against his principles.
(c) He knows the horse will lose.
(d) His wife forbids it.
5. What is old Bittlesham upset about receiving?
(a) Blow to the stomach.
(b) Threatening letter.
(c) Six months to live.
(d) Impossibly large bill from the club.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jeeves serve Sir Roderick for lunch in Chapter 4?
2. Who is in the living room while Bertie is in his bath in Chapter 7?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 4, when does the blow fall?
4. In Chapter 10, where does Bingo take his new love for a date?
5. Who is poor Uncle Henry?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)