|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the pink-faced chappie?
(a) Edwin Craye.
(c) Old Dog-face, Lord Rainsby.
2. When will Cora be singing at the club?
(a) Next Tuesday.
(b) Next Sunday morning.
(c) Every day for the coming month.
3. Who is poor Uncle Henry?
(a) Illegitimate son of Henry IV.
(b) Extremely poverty-stricken brother of Agatha.
(c) Blot on the Wooster escutcheon.
(d) Bad horse to bet on.
4. Who pulls off Bingo's beard?
(a) Lord Bittlesham.
(d) Comrade Butt.
5. How much money does Bertie give Jeeves at the end of Chapter 10?
(b) None; he is very upset with him.
(c) Everything on the dressing table.
(d) 2 shillings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who doesn't like Jeeves?
2. Who is in the living room while Bertie is in his bath in Chapter 7?
3. Why does the owner of Ocean Breeze not bet on his own horse?
4. What is Lord Bittlesham's actual first name, according to Bingo?
5. Who is Sir Roderick?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)