|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is old Bittlesham upset about receiving?
(a) Blow to the stomach.
(b) Impossibly large bill from the club.
(c) Six months to live.
(d) Threatening letter.
2. How does Tuppy plan to woo his opera singer?
(a) Spending lots of money on her.
(b) Running away, hoping she will chase him.
(c) Groveling at length.
(d) Being upright and serious.
3. Who breaks up the fight between Bingo and Butt?
(b) Old Bittlesham.
4. What is the blow in Chapter 4?
(a) Honoria decides to fire Jeeves.
(b) Earthquake hits.
(c) Winds of Sahara blow Bertie over.
(d) Oswald throws a dinner roll at Bertie.
5. What club do Bingo and Bittlesham come out of in Chapter 10?
(a) St. James.
(b) Hounds Head.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 4, when does the blow fall?
2. How much money does Bertie give Jeeves at the end of Chapter 10?
3. Who engineered the beard pulling?
4. Who will be in attendance at the club?
5. What is Bingo planning to sing at the club?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)