|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the blow in Chapter 4?
(a) Honoria decides to fire Jeeves.
(b) Earthquake hits.
(c) Oswald throws a dinner roll at Bertie.
(d) Winds of Sahara blow Bertie over.
2. What is Sir Roderick's profession?
(a) Saver of damsels in distress.
(b) Nerve specialist.
(d) Hockey player.
3. What is the name of the pink-faced chappie?
(a) Old Dog-face, Lord Rainsby.
(d) Edwin Craye.
4. Who is poor Uncle Henry?
(a) Bad horse to bet on.
(b) Illegitimate son of Henry IV.
(c) Blot on the Wooster escutcheon.
(d) Extremely poverty-stricken brother of Agatha.
5. Who is in the living room while Bertie is in his bath in Chapter 7?
(b) Tuppy Glossop.
(c) Three cats.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bingo planning to sing at the club?
2. Why does the owner of Ocean Breeze not bet on his own horse?
3. What club do Claude and Eustace want to join?
4. What club do Bingo and Bittlesham come out of in Chapter 10?
5. Where is Beefy Bingham working?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)