|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When will Cora be singing at the club?
(a) Next Tuesday.
(c) Every day for the coming month.
(d) Next Sunday morning.
2. How much money does Bertie give Jeeves at the end of Chapter 10?
(b) None; he is very upset with him.
(c) 2 shillings.
(d) Everything on the dressing table.
3. What it is that Tuppy Glossop has come to tell Bertie?
(a) Sir Roderick has left him a white horse.
(b) Revenge is sweet.
(c) He is engaged to Cora Bellinger.
(d) He needs money.
4. Where is Beefy Bingham working?
(a) Out on the Western Front.
(b) Down in the East End.
(c) Back in the Southern Section.
(d) Up in North Side.
5. Who is poor Uncle Henry?
(a) Bad horse to bet on.
(b) Blot on the Wooster escutcheon.
(c) Illegitimate son of Henry IV.
(d) Extremely poverty-stricken brother of Agatha.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jeeves serve Sir Roderick for lunch in Chapter 4?
2. Who will be in attendance at the club?
3. Who is in the living room while Bertie is in his bath in Chapter 7?
4. Who is Lord Rainsby?
5. What does Sir Roderick NOT partake of?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)