|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the blow in Chapter 4?
(a) Winds of Sahara blow Bertie over.
(b) Honoria decides to fire Jeeves.
(c) Oswald throws a dinner roll at Bertie.
(d) Earthquake hits.
2. What is Lord Bittlesham's actual first name, according to Bingo?
3. What does Jeeves serve Sir Roderick for lunch in Chapter 4?
(a) Three bread sticks and orange juice.
(b) Cold consomme', cutlet, a savory, and iced lemon squash.
(c) Black forest ham sandwiches and pickles.
(d) Carrot soup, celery salad, and cabbage juice.
4. How much money does Bertie give Jeeves at the end of Chapter 10?
(a) Everything on the dressing table.
(c) 2 shillings.
(d) None; he is very upset with him.
5. What is Bertie singing in his bath at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) "Sunrise, Sunset."
(b) "Sonny Boy."
(c) "Bubbles That Pop."
(d) "Pop Goes the Weasel."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will be in attendance at the club?
2. What does Bertie plan to offer Sir Roderick for lunch?
3. What is Bingo Little's actual first name, according to old Bittlesham?
4. How does Bertie describe Tuppy's opera singer?
5. What does Sir Roderick suspect of Bertie?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)