|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Claude and Eustace related?
(a) Bitter rivals.
(c) Distant fourth cousins.
(d) Father and son.
2. What is old Bittlesham upset about receiving?
(a) Impossibly large bill from the club.
(b) Blow to the stomach.
(c) Six months to live.
(d) Threatening letter.
3. What does Jeeves serve Sir Roderick for lunch in Chapter 4?
(a) Carrot soup, celery salad, and cabbage juice.
(b) Three bread sticks and orange juice.
(c) Black forest ham sandwiches and pickles.
(d) Cold consomme', cutlet, a savory, and iced lemon squash.
4. How much money does Bertie give Jeeves at the end of Chapter 10?
(a) 2 shillings.
(b) Everything on the dressing table.
(d) None; he is very upset with him.
5. What is Lord Bittlesham's actual first name, according to Bingo?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the pink-faced chappie?
2. What does Bertie plan to offer Sir Roderick for lunch?
3. What is Bertie singing in his bath at the beginning of Chapter 7?
4. Who is poor Uncle Henry?
5. How much does Lord Bittlesham give his nephew to investigate the situation?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)