|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Beefy Bingham working?
(a) Up in North Side.
(b) Out on the Western Front.
(c) Down in the East End.
(d) Back in the Southern Section.
2. What it is that Tuppy Glossop has come to tell Bertie?
(a) He is engaged to Cora Bellinger.
(b) Revenge is sweet.
(c) He needs money.
(d) Sir Roderick has left him a white horse.
3. Where are Claude and Eustace being educated?
(a) Pittsford Primary School.
(b) University of California.
4. Who is poor Uncle Henry?
(a) Illegitimate son of Henry IV.
(b) Bad horse to bet on.
(c) Blot on the Wooster escutcheon.
(d) Extremely poverty-stricken brother of Agatha.
5. What is the name of Beefy Bingham's club?
(a) Beefy's Bar and Grill.
(b) Lad's Club.
(c) Opera Today.
(d) Hokey Pokey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bertie singing in his bath at the beginning of Chapter 7?
2. Why does the owner of Ocean Breeze not bet on his own horse?
3. What does Jeeves serve Sir Roderick for lunch in Chapter 4?
4. Who is Spenser?
5. What does Sir Roderick suspect of Bertie?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)