|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sir Roderick suspect of Bertie?
(a) Bertie is mildly insane.
(b) Bertie is completely insane.
(c) Bertie is a communist.
(d) Bertie pushed Oswald into the pond.
2. How much does Lord Bittlesham give his nephew to investigate the situation?
3. How does Tuppy plan to woo his opera singer?
(a) Spending lots of money on her.
(b) Running away, hoping she will chase him.
(c) Being upright and serious.
(d) Groveling at length.
4. What is Bertie singing in his bath at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) "Sonny Boy."
(b) "Sunrise, Sunset."
(c) "Bubbles That Pop."
(d) "Pop Goes the Weasel."
5. What does Sir Roderick NOT partake of?
(a) Snuff, hard liquor, and absinthe.
(b) Meat and potatoes.
(c) Bright vegetables starting with the letter "C."
(d) Wine, coffee, complex foods, and smoking.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bertie describe Tuppy's opera singer?
2. How are Claude and Eustace related?
3. Who engineered the beard pulling?
4. How much money does Bertie give Jeeves at the end of Chapter 10?
5. What club do Bingo and Bittlesham come out of in Chapter 10?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)