|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who breaks up the fight between Bingo and Butt?
(b) Old Bittlesham.
2. How much does Lord Bittlesham give his nephew to investigate the situation?
3. Who is Lord Rainsby?
(a) Bertie's financial adviser.
(b) Dark and looming next door neighbor.
(c) Earl of Danchet's son.
(d) Sir Roderick's arch nemesis.
4. What does Bertie plan to offer Sir Roderick for lunch?
(a) Carrots, celery, and cabbage.
(b) Pig hocks and orange juice.
(c) Dog biscuit and glass of water.
(d) Hot ham water.
5. What does Sir Roderick suspect of Bertie?
(a) Bertie is a communist.
(b) Bertie is mildly insane.
(c) Bertie is completely insane.
(d) Bertie pushed Oswald into the pond.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sir Roderick's profession?
2. What it is that Tuppy Glossop has come to tell Bertie?
3. What club do Bingo and Bittlesham come out of in Chapter 10?
4. Who will be in attendance at the club?
5. Who is Angela?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)