|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Claude and Eustace being educated?
(b) University of California.
(d) Pittsford Primary School.
2. Who is Spenser?
(a) Vicar of renown.
(b) Aunt Agatha's butler.
(c) Digger of gardens.
(d) Solver of crimes.
3. What had Honoria been doing to Bertie between Chapters 3 and 4?
(a) Chasing him around the breakfast nook.
(b) Letting him relax and be himself.
(c) Molding him.
(d) Scolding him.
4. How much money does Bertie give Jeeves at the end of Chapter 10?
(b) Everything on the dressing table.
(c) 2 shillings.
(d) None; he is very upset with him.
5. What is Bingo planning to sing at the club?
(a) "Sonny Boy."
(b) "Homeward Bound."
(c) "America, the Beautiful."
(d) "Adagio #5."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who breaks up the fight between Bingo and Butt?
2. Who is Lord Rainsby?
3. What is Sir Roderick's profession?
4. Who is in the living room while Bertie is in his bath in Chapter 7?
5. What club do Bingo and Bittlesham come out of in Chapter 10?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)