|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertie plan to offer Sir Roderick for lunch?
(a) Hot ham water.
(b) Carrots, celery, and cabbage.
(c) Dog biscuit and glass of water.
(d) Pig hocks and orange juice.
2. How does Tuppy plan to woo his opera singer?
(a) Spending lots of money on her.
(b) Being upright and serious.
(c) Groveling at length.
(d) Running away, hoping she will chase him.
3. Who is Lord Rainsby?
(a) Earl of Danchet's son.
(b) Dark and looming next door neighbor.
(c) Bertie's financial adviser.
(d) Sir Roderick's arch nemesis.
4. What does Sir Roderick NOT partake of?
(a) Wine, coffee, complex foods, and smoking.
(b) Meat and potatoes.
(c) Bright vegetables starting with the letter "C."
(d) Snuff, hard liquor, and absinthe.
5. How does Bertie describe the performance of Ocean Breeze at Goodwood?
(a) Zounds! Astounding! Zounding!
(b) Rummy beyond all description.
(c) Nearly came in first in the next race.
(d) Faster than the speed of light.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Beefy Bingham's club?
2. What it is that Tuppy Glossop has come to tell Bertie?
3. Who breaks up the fight between Bingo and Butt?
4. When will Cora be singing at the club?
5. Who doesn't like Jeeves?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)