|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, where does Bingo take his new love for a date?
2. How does Tuppy plan to woo his opera singer?
(a) Groveling at length.
(b) Being upright and serious.
(c) Spending lots of money on her.
(d) Running away, hoping she will chase him.
3. What is Lord Bittlesham's actual first name, according to Bingo?
4. What is Bingo Little's actual first name, according to old Bittlesham?
5. What is old Bittlesham upset about receiving?
(a) Six months to live.
(b) Blow to the stomach.
(c) Impossibly large bill from the club.
(d) Threatening letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Bertie give Jeeves at the end of Chapter 10?
2. Who is Sir Roderick?
3. Who is poor Uncle Henry?
4. How does Bertie describe Tuppy's opera singer?
5. Who is Lord Rainsby?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)