|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the pink-faced chappie?
(b) Old Dog-face, Lord Rainsby.
(d) Edwin Craye.
2. What is Bertie singing in his bath at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) "Sonny Boy."
(b) "Bubbles That Pop."
(c) "Sunrise, Sunset."
(d) "Pop Goes the Weasel."
3. How much money does Bertie give Jeeves at the end of Chapter 10?
(a) 2 shillings.
(c) None; he is very upset with him.
(d) Everything on the dressing table.
4. What club do Claude and Eustace want to join?
(a) The Seekers.
(b) Latin Speakers.
(c) Expedition Fellows.
(d) Ballroom dancing clique.
5. What is the name of Beefy Bingham's club?
(a) Beefy's Bar and Grill.
(b) Opera Today.
(c) Hokey Pokey.
(d) Lad's Club.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tuppy plan to woo his opera singer?
2. What is the blow in Chapter 4?
3. What does Bertie plan to offer Sir Roderick for lunch?
4. What does Sir Roderick suspect of Bertie?
5. What is Sir Roderick president of?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)