|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lord Rainsby?
(a) Earl of Danchet's son.
(b) Sir Roderick's arch nemesis.
(c) Bertie's financial adviser.
(d) Dark and looming next door neighbor.
2. How does Tuppy plan to woo his opera singer?
(a) Groveling at length.
(b) Running away, hoping she will chase him.
(c) Being upright and serious.
(d) Spending lots of money on her.
3. What does Bertie plan to offer Sir Roderick for lunch?
(a) Dog biscuit and glass of water.
(b) Hot ham water.
(c) Pig hocks and orange juice.
(d) Carrots, celery, and cabbage.
4. What is Bingo Little's actual first name, according to old Bittlesham?
5. What it is that Tuppy Glossop has come to tell Bertie?
(a) He is engaged to Cora Bellinger.
(b) He needs money.
(c) Revenge is sweet.
(d) Sir Roderick has left him a white horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sir Roderick?
2. When will Cora be singing at the club?
3. What had Honoria been doing to Bertie between Chapters 3 and 4?
4. What is Sir Roderick's profession?
5. What is the name of Beefy Bingham's club?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)