|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sir Roderick's profession?
(b) Saver of damsels in distress.
(c) Nerve specialist.
(d) Hockey player.
2. Who doesn't like Jeeves?
(b) Oswald and Mr. Witherspoon.
(c) Dogs and old women.
(d) Honoria Glossop and Aunt Agatha.
3. How does Bertie describe Tuppy's opera singer?
(a) Ball of fire being doused with turpentine.
(b) Upstanding, light-heavyweight of some thirty summers.
(c) Shattering din of rain on a tin roof.
(d) Mild, shy, and utterly breakable.
4. What it is that Tuppy Glossop has come to tell Bertie?
(a) He needs money.
(b) He is engaged to Cora Bellinger.
(c) Revenge is sweet.
(d) Sir Roderick has left him a white horse.
5. Where is Beefy Bingham working?
(a) Back in the Southern Section.
(b) Out on the Western Front.
(c) Up in North Side.
(d) Down in the East End.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tuppy plan to woo his opera singer?
2. Who is in the living room while Bertie is in his bath in Chapter 7?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 4, when does the blow fall?
4. How much money does Bertie give Jeeves at the end of Chapter 10?
5. What does Bertie plan to offer Sir Roderick for lunch?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)