Quiz: Chapter 1 to Chapter 10
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What kind of establishment is Buck's?
a) Gentlemen's club.
c) Oyster bar.
d) Fish-and-chips shop.
2. How does a gentleman like Bertie keep his shirts closed?
3. How many cats are in Bertie's flat when Glossop is lunching?
4. What does Honoria tell the wet Bertie to do?
a) Lie on the green grass until the sun dries him.
b) Go back to London and dry off.
c) Run up to the house and change his wet clothes.
d) Shake off like a wet dog.
5. What does Aunt Agatha call Jeeves?
a) Old Fish for...
This section contains 271 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)