1. What does Aunt Agatha call Jeeves?
(a) Old Fish for Brains.
(b) Bertie's keeper.
(d) Sweetie Pie.
2. Where does Bertie's uncle Willoughby live?
(a) Easeby in Shropshire.
(b) Westbie in Wales.
(c) Courtsey in Northern Ireland.
(d) Southby in London.
3. In Chapter 1, what is the title of the book Florence has given Bertie to read?
(a) Green Lantern.
(b) One Good Turn Deserves Another.
(c) Types of Ethical Theory.
(d) The Bible.
4. How does Bertie describe Florence in Chapter 1?
(a) The last person he would marry.
(b) Girl with a wonderful profile.
(c) Venus in the flesh.
(d) Fathead with no sense of direction.
5. How does Bertie describe Jeeves upon meeting him at the door for the first time?
(a) Darkish sort of respectful Johnnie.
(b) Man with a funeral parlor smile.
(c) Man with a mission.
(d) Silly gobber with a bowler on.
6. How does Bertie describe Jeeves' manner of walking?
(a) Clumps like the cows coming home.
(b) Floats noiselessly like a healing zephyr.
(c) Firmly meets the earth with punctuation.
(d) Tiptoes thorough the tulips.
This section contains 3,932 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)