1. What does Aunt Agatha call Jeeves?
(a) Bertie's keeper.
(b) Sweetie Pie.
(d) Old Fish for Brains.
2. Where does Bertie's uncle Willoughby live?
(a) Southby in London.
(b) Westbie in Wales.
(c) Easeby in Shropshire.
(d) Courtsey in Northern Ireland.
3. In Chapter 1, what is the title of the book Florence has given Bertie to read?
(a) Types of Ethical Theory.
(b) Green Lantern.
(c) One Good Turn Deserves Another.
(d) The Bible.
4. How does Bertie describe Florence in Chapter 1?
(a) Girl with a wonderful profile.
(b) Venus in the flesh.
(c) The last person he would marry.
(d) Fathead with no sense of direction.
5. How does Bertie describe Jeeves upon meeting him at the door for the first time?
(a) Man with a funeral parlor smile.
(b) Darkish sort of respectful Johnnie.
(c) Silly gobber with a bowler on.
(d) Man with a mission.
6. How does Bertie describe Jeeves' manner of walking?
(a) Floats noiselessly like a healing zephyr.
(b) Clumps like the cows coming home.
(c) Tiptoes thorough the tulips.
(d) Firmly meets the earth with punctuation.
This section contains 3,932 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)