Short Answer Key
Chapter 1 through Chapter 3
1. What is Bertie doing at the opening of the novel?
Taking a bath.
2. Which of Bertie's aunts has requested he entertain some guests at dinner in Chapter 1?
3. Who has Bertie's aunt asked him to entertain in Chapter 1?
4. How are Bertie's evening guests characterized by Bertie's aunt?
5. Why is Bertie feeling lost in Chapter 1?
Jeeves is away on holiday.
6. Where does Jeeves intend to go while Bertie is out for dinner?
The Junior Ganymede.
7. What is name of the theater production that Percy is putting on?
8. What is Percy's surname?
9. How much money does Percy ask Bertie to invest in his play?
One thousand pounds.
10. What is Stilton's surname?
11. What is Florence's surname?
12. What is Florence's and Stilton's relationship?...
This section contains 2,179 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)