1. What is Bertie doing at the opening of the novel?
Taking a bath.
2. Which of Bertie's aunts has requested he entertain some guests at dinner in Chapter 1?
3. Who has Bertie's aunt asked him to entertain in Chapter 1?
4. How are Bertie's evening guests characterized by Bertie's aunt?
5. Why is Bertie feeling lost in Chapter 1?
Jeeves is away on holiday.
6. Where does Jeeves intend to go while Bertie is out for dinner?
The Junior Ganymede.
This section contains 4,249 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)