Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bertie climbs into one of the bedrooms, what does he bump into?
(a) A rocking chair.
(b) A vase.
(c) A table.
(d) A bed.
2. Where does Stilton chase Bertie in Chapter 17?
(a) Up and down the stairs.
(b) Around the dining table.
(c) In the garden.
(d) Around the couch.
3. What does Florence typically do when she and Stilton break up?
(a) She travels to America.
(b) She searches for someone to make Stilton jealous.
(c) She shuts herself up in Bertie's aunt's house.
(d) She attaches herself to Bertie.
4. What do the men drink after dinner in Chapter 11?
(b) Red wine.
5. What finally persuades Bertie to go to Brinkley?
(a) The skills of Dahlia's chef.
(b) The promise that Stilton will not be there.
(c) The promise that Florence will be there.
(d) That Dahlia has the latest book by Bertie's favorite author.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Stilton believe Bertie grew his moustache?
2. What does Stilton threaten to do to Bertie in Chapter 4?
3. What does Bertie notice out of the corner of his eye while speaking on the phone?
4. What does Florence call Bertie in Chapter 5?
5. In Chapter 6, what does Bertie do after breakfast?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)