Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Stilton break off his engagement?
(a) Stilton has found a new love.
(b) Stilton found out Florence loves Bertie.
(c) Stilton found out that Florence was at the night club.
(d) Stilton is fed up with Florence trying to change him.
2. What does Florence ask Bertie to do after he climbs into her room?
(a) Make friends with Stilton.
(b) Bring her a cup of tea.
(c) Kiss her.
(d) Read her some poetry.
3. How does Bertie feel about seeing Florence?
4. Which asset is Dahlia trying to sell to the Trotters?
(a) Her summer home.
(b) Her jewelry.
(c) Her newspaper.
(d) Her automobile.
5. What punishment does the magistrate give Bertie?
(a) Bertie must apologize to the police.
(b) Bertie must spend two days in jail.
(c) Bertie must do service at an old age home.
(d) Bertie must pay a fine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Florence typically do when she and Stilton break up?
2. What has Stilton sold Percy?
3. Who is Daphne Dolores Morehead?
4. What is recorded in the Junior Ganymede Club's club books?
5. What is the name of the establishment Bertie takes Florence to in Chapter 5?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)