|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Jasmine disagreeing with in the beginning of the story?
(a) An astrologer.
(b) Her mother.
(c) A storyteller.
(d) Her husband.
2. Of all the men that visit their courtyard whom does Jasmine fall in love with?
(a) Little Cylde.
3. Who had Jasmine helped with door-to-door sales?
4. What tickets does Hari-prar give Jasmine?
(a) Boat tickets.
(b) Theater show tickets.
(c) Movie tickets.
(d) Plane tickets.
5. Who were witnesses to Masterji's murder?
(a) His students.
(b) The doctor.
(c) His neighbors.
(d) His family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jasmine and Bud's adopted son came to them at what age?
2. What age was listed on Jasmine's fake passport?
3. What is the ship captain's name?
4. Who died from being gored by a bull?
5. How was Masterji killed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Professorji really do for a living?
2. What does Lillian do to help Jasmine act like an American?
3. What is the "Ladies Hour?"
4. What are the names on Jasmine's two bank accounts mentioned in Chapter 2 and where is each account located?
5. What thoughts are running through Jasmine's head as she encounters a drunk Darrel, and as she drives him back to his farm?
6. What do Darrel and Jasmine discuss on the phone when he says nothing is wrong?
7. What happens after Du finds his sister?
8. What is the great battle between Dida and Mataji?
9. Why did Sukkhi want to kill Jasmine?
10. How did Jasmine work and secretly save money in Hasnapur?
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)