|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What filled the brass-pitchers carried to the latrine?
2. Darrel's father died when he choked on what?
(a) A bagel.
(b) A chicken bone.
(c) Mexican food.
(d) A French fry.
3. What age was listed on Jasmine's fake passport?
4. Where does Bud first meet Jasmine?
(a) In the grocery store.
(b) At his mother's house.
(c) In a bank.
(d) On the street.
5. Who told Jasmine of Masterji's murder?
Short Answer Questions
1. The family maidservant is of what caste?
2. In the United States, where does Jasmine make her home with Bud?
3. What is the name of Prakash's boss?
4. What is the ship captain's name?
5. Who wounded the mad dog?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Du give his mom a loaded rifle?
2. Why does Masterji come to visit Pitaji?
3. What does Jasmine reveal as her plan once she leaves the hotel in America?
4. After leaving Darrel's home, why does Jasmine call Karin for help with Darrel?
5. What happened to Jasmine and the Ugandan man?
6. When Jasmine returns to the family home, what does she enlist her brothers to help her do?
7. What did the letters Masterji read to his students reveal about American farmers?
8. What does Professorji really do for a living?
9. What are the names on Jasmine's two bank accounts mentioned in Chapter 2 and where is each account located?
10. What surprises Jasmine about Duff when they first meet?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)