|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes with Jasmine to check on Darrel?
(c) No one.
2. Who cooks dinner for Jasmine and details plans for a new life with her?
(c) Mother Ripplemeyer.
3. What is Du drinking while standing at the refrigerator?.
(b) Soda pop.
(c) Orange juice.
4. Who invites Jasmine over while Bud is working late?
(d) Mother Ripplemeyer.
5. Who wrote to Jasmine in Iowa about a made-for-TV movie about Lillian?
6. What does the Professorji really do for a living?
(a) Cooks in a hotel.
(b) Drives a taxi.
(c) Sells human hair.
(d) Forges documents.
7. Where does Darrel tell Jasmine he wants to leave Iowa and go?
8. Where is the Hayes' apartment located?
(a) On Barnard Avenue.
(b) On Laney Avenue.
(c) On Columbia Avenue.
(d) On Claremont Avenue.
9. After Darrel's death, who arrives at Bud and Jasmine's home to see Jasmine?
(b) The weird man.
(c) Duff and Taylor.
10. What is the mailman's name?
11. What is Jasmine's weekly pay as an au pair?
12. Where was Duff born?
(a) New York.
13. Who is the day mummy?
14. Where did Lillian take Jasmine for her "test"?
(b) The mall.
(c) A party.
(d) The grocery store.
15. The taxi driver in New York City was from where?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Bud get settled at the hotel?
2. What does Jasmine wish she had known before it got perverted?
3. Whose room does Jasmine end up staying in while she works as an au pair?
4. Who injured his head when he fell in the bathroom?
5. What did Jasmine want when Professorji found her crying in the bathroom?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)