|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. Webb believes she used to be what?
(a) A giant kangaroo.
(b) An elephant.
(c) A flower.
(d) An Aborigine male.
2. Where is Du going that he needs the money he requested?
(d) Los Angeles.
3. According to Jasmine, Du has a surgeon's touch just like whom?
(a) Dr. Webb.
4. Where is Bud shot?
(a) In the neck.
(b) In the leg.
(c) In the head.
(d) In the back.
5. Where does Kate Gordon live?
(a) In an apartment.
(b) In a house.
(c) In a loft.
(d) In a flat.
6. What was Wylie teaching Jasmine?
(a) American cooking.
7. Who is in the park with Jasmine and Duff?
(c) Dr. Webb.
8. Whom does the woman on the postcard live among?
9. Who commits suicide with a gun?
10. Who wrote to Jasmine in Iowa about a made-for-TV movie about Lillian?
11. Immediately upon her arrival in New York City from Florida whom does Jasmine encounter?
(b) Professorji and his wife.
(c) A beggar.
12. Surprisingly, who loves Jasmine?
13. Jasmine leaves Manhattan for which state?
(d) New Jersey.
14. How many daughters does Lillian have?
15. Where does Taylor work?
(a) New College.
(b) Columbia University.
(c) City College.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Du introduce to Jasmine that speaks Vietnamese?
2. Who finds Darrel's body?
3. Who called Jasmine a gold digger?
4. What day was free time for the Vadheras?
5. Who was the brightest boy in the camps?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)