|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose room does Jasmine end up staying in while she works as an au pair?
2. How much money does Du request from Jasmine after his Vietnamese friend leaves?
3. Where is Jasmine headed?
(a) New York.
4. Who injured his head when he fell in the bathroom?
(a) Mr. Jagtiani.
(c) Nirmala's father-in-law.
5. What did the Vadhera family do every night?
(a) Visited neighbors.
(b) Watched a film.
(c) Went out to dinner.
(d) Had a family meeting.
6. After Du leaves for the airport whom does Jasmine call to help Darrel?
7. Whom does the woman on the postcard live among?
8. Just before leaving for the airport Du tells Jasmine that he has how many sisters left?
9. According to Du, Dad handles money and Jasmine handles what?
(a) Mother Ripplemeyer.
10. How much money did Jasmine pay back?
11. What day was free time for the Vadheras?
12. Where did Lillian take Jasmine for her "test"?
(a) The mall.
(b) The grocery store.
(d) A party.
13. What did the hungry hogs chew on?
(b) The dead dog.
(c) Darrel's feet.
(d) Old husks.
14. What was the last "able-bodied" task Bud did before being wheelchair-bound?
(a) Went skiing.
(b) Drove a truck.
(c) Shoveled snow.
(d) Fixed the roof.
15. Where does Darrel tell Jasmine he wants to leave Iowa and go?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Bud shot?
2. Who finds Darrel's body?
3. What is Du drinking while standing at the refrigerator?.
4. Jasmine left Florida for what state?
5. Who wrote to Jasmine in Iowa about a made-for-TV movie about Lillian?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)