|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bud want to reach Darrel?
(a) A contract needs his signature.
(b) To avoid property foreclosure.
(c) To get a loan approved.
(d) He upset Jane.
2. How much money did Jasmine pay back?
3. Where does Darrel tell Jasmine he wants to leave Iowa and go?
4. Who wrote to Jasmine in Iowa about a made-for-TV movie about Lillian?
5. Where is Darrel's body?
(a) In the bed of a truck.
(b) On the porch.
(c) Over the hog pen.
(d) In a field.
6. Where is Du going that he needs the money he requested?
(a) Los Angeles.
7. Who was the brightest boy in the camps?
8. Where does Kate Gordon live?
(a) In a house.
(b) In a loft.
(c) In a flat.
(d) In an apartment.
9. Who is the hot dog vendor?
(a) Little Clyde.
(c) Khalsa Lion member.
(d) Sant Bhindranwale.
10. Who told Jasmine that Lillian's daughter's sold her house?
11. Who is the day mummy?
12. Dr. Webb believes she used to be what?
(a) A giant kangaroo.
(b) A flower.
(c) An elephant.
(d) An Aborigine male.
13. What kind of vehicle did Lillian drive?
(a) A van.
(b) A truck.
(c) A station wagon.
(d) A jeep.
14. Who got Jasmine the job at the bank?
(a) Dr. Webb.
(c) Mother Ripplemeyer.
15. Besides Jasmine, who else was Lillian "hiding" in her home?
(a) Two men from Guatemala.
(c) One Haitian.
(d) Three Kanjobal women.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Professorji's wife?
2. Where is Bud shot?
3. Whom does Jasmine call after a man arrives in a car and announces that he needs to share some important news with the entire family?
4. What was the last "able-bodied" task Bud did before being wheelchair-bound?
5. What is Jasmine cooking for dinner while Bud works late in Chapter 25?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)