|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did Jasmine pay back?
2. According to Jasmine, in regards to life, who has "practiced without a net"?
3. What does the Professorji really do for a living?
(a) Sells human hair.
(b) Forges documents.
(c) Drives a taxi.
(d) Cooks in a hotel.
4. Whom does the woman on the postcard live among?
5. Where does Darrel tell Jasmine he wants to leave Iowa and go?
6. Who was arrested and imprisoned for "exploiting" illegals?
(a) Harlan Kroener.
(b) Lillian Gordon.
(d) Wylie Hayes.
7. Whose room does Jasmine end up staying in while she works as an au pair?
8. What was the last "able-bodied" task Bud did before being wheelchair-bound?
(a) Drove a truck.
(b) Went skiing.
(c) Shoveled snow.
(d) Fixed the roof.
9. After Darrel's death who sold his family's farm?
(a) The bank.
(d) Mrs. Lutz.
10. Where does Taylor work?
(a) City College.
(b) New College.
(c) Columbia University.
11. Whom does Jasmine think of as wise?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her mom.
12. Where did Wylie go to meet her lover?
(d) The Bahamas.
13. What day was free time for the Vadheras?
14. After Du leaves for the airport whom does Jasmine call to help Darrel?
15. Where did Jasmine have lunch with a past life believer?
(a) Her home.
(b) The park.
(c) The employee cafeteria.
(d) The University Club.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man Wylie met while caroling?
2. Whom does Jasmine call after a man arrives in a car and announces that he needs to share some important news with the entire family?
3. Where is Darrel's body?
4. Who taught Jasmine how to walk and talk American?
5. Whom does Jasmine call about Bud?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)