|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man Wylie met while caroling?
2. Who is Professorji's wife?
3. What day was free time for the Vadheras?
4. What does Jasmine wish she had known before it got perverted?
5. What is the name of Taylor and Wylie's daughter?
6. Who called Jasmine a gold digger?
(a) Beauty shop owner.
(c) Mother Ripplemeyer.
7. Where is Bud shot?
(a) In the neck.
(b) In the leg.
(c) In the head.
(d) In the back.
8. What does the Professorji really do for a living?
(a) Drives a taxi.
(b) Sells human hair.
(c) Forges documents.
(d) Cooks in a hotel.
9. What did the Vadhera family do every night?
(a) Watched a film.
(b) Went out to dinner.
(c) Had a family meeting.
(d) Visited neighbors.
10. Who finds Darrel's body?
(a) Darrel's mother.
(b) Karin and Jasmine.
(c) Jasmine and Bud.
(d) Orrin and Bud.
11. How many daughters does Lillian have?
12. Where is Jasmine headed?
(d) New York.
13. How long did Jasmine stay with Professorji and his family?
(a) One month.
(b) Five months.
(c) One year.
(d) A few years.
14. Whom does Jasmine call after a man arrives in a car and announces that he needs to share some important news with the entire family?
15. After Darrel's death, who arrives at Bud and Jasmine's home to see Jasmine?
(b) The weird man.
(c) Duff and Taylor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jasmine left Florida for what state?
2. After Du leaves for the airport whom does Jasmine call to help Darrel?
3. What is Lillian's oldest daughter's profession?
4. What was the last "able-bodied" task Bud did before being wheelchair-bound?
5. Whom does Du introduce to Jasmine that speaks Vietnamese?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)