|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who taught Jasmine how to walk and talk American?
2. Who sent Jasmine a postcard?
(c) Taylor and Duff.
(d) Kate and her sister.
3. Where is Du going that he needs the money he requested?
(b) Los Angeles.
4. What did Lillian call Jasmine?
5. Where does Darrel tell Jasmine he wants to leave Iowa and go?
6. Who invites Jasmine over while Bud is working late?
(c) Mother Ripplemeyer.
7. Why does Bud want to reach Darrel?
(a) To get a loan approved.
(b) He upset Jane.
(c) To avoid property foreclosure.
(d) A contract needs his signature.
8. Where is the Hayes' apartment located?
(a) On Barnard Avenue.
(b) On Laney Avenue.
(c) On Claremont Avenue.
(d) On Columbia Avenue.
9. Who was arrested and imprisoned for "exploiting" illegals?
(a) Wylie Hayes.
(b) Harlan Kroener.
(c) Lillian Gordon.
10. What is the name of the man Wylie met while caroling?
11. After Du leaves for the airport whom does Jasmine call to help Darrel?
12. What is Jasmine cooking for dinner while Bud works late in Chapter 25?
(c) Pot roast.
13. What holiday is it when Harlan visits Bud?
(b) Fourth of July.
14. What kind of vehicle did Lillian drive?
(a) A truck.
(b) A van.
(c) A station wagon.
(d) A jeep.
15. What day was free time for the Vadheras?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes with Jasmine to check on Darrel?
2. What is Jasmine's weekly pay as an au pair?
3. According to Jasmine, in regards to life, who has "practiced without a net"?
4. Who is in the park with Jasmine and Duff?
5. How much money did Jasmine pay back?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)