|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bud want to reach Darrel?
(a) To get a loan approved.
(b) To avoid property foreclosure.
(c) A contract needs his signature.
(d) He upset Jane.
2. Just before leaving for the airport Du tells Jasmine that he has how many sisters left?
3. Who taught Jasmine how to walk and talk American?
4. Whom does Jasmine think of as wise?
(a) Her mom.
(d) Her son.
5. Who is the day mummy?
6. How many daughters does Lillian have?
7. How much money does Du request from Jasmine after his Vietnamese friend leaves?
8. After Du leaves for the airport whom does Jasmine call to help Darrel?
9. Who commits suicide with a gun?
10. Whom does Jasmine call after a man arrives in a car and announces that he needs to share some important news with the entire family?
11. Who works in publishing?
12. Where does Darrel tell Jasmine he wants to leave Iowa and go?
13. What is the name of the man Wylie met while caroling?
14. The taxi driver in New York City was from where?
15. Where did Jasmine have lunch with a past life believer?
(a) The employee cafeteria.
(b) The park.
(c) The University Club.
(d) Her home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jasmine's weekly pay as an au pair?
2. How long did Jasmine stay with Professorji and his family?
3. Who is Professorji's wife?
4. What was the last "able-bodied" task Bud did before being wheelchair-bound?
5. Who called Jasmine a gold digger?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)