|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes with Jasmine to check on Darrel?
(c) No one.
2. What department hired Jasmine to answer phones?
(a) Indian Languages.
(b) General Studies.
3. What is Lillian's oldest daughter's profession?
4. Dr. Webb believes she used to be what?
(a) An elephant.
(b) An Aborigine male.
(c) A flower.
(d) A giant kangaroo.
5. What does the Professorji really do for a living?
(a) Forges documents.
(b) Drives a taxi.
(c) Cooks in a hotel.
(d) Sells human hair.
6. Who is Sam?
(a) The dog.
(b) A neighbor.
(c) A co-worker.
(d) A pet.
7. Who called Jasmine a gold digger?
(a) Mother Ripplemeyer.
(c) Beauty shop owner.
8. After Du leaves for the airport whom does Jasmine call to help Darrel?
9. Who is Professorji's wife?
10. What is Du drinking while standing at the refrigerator?.
(a) Soda pop.
(b) Orange juice.
11. Whom does Du introduce to Jasmine that speaks Vietnamese?
(d) Mr. Skola.
12. Whom does Jasmine call after a man arrives in a car and announces that he needs to share some important news with the entire family?
13. What is Jasmine's weekly pay as an au pair?
14. Where is Du going that he needs the money he requested?
(a) Los Angeles.
15. Where does Lillian Gordon live?
(a) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Du, Dad handles money and Jasmine handles what?
2. Why does Bud want to reach Darrel?
3. Who injured his head when he fell in the bathroom?
4. Who is Kate's mother?
5. Who was arrested and imprisoned for "exploiting" illegals?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)