|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many daughters does Lillian have?
2. Who is Sam?
(a) The dog.
(b) A co-worker.
(c) A neighbor.
(d) A pet.
3. What was Wylie teaching Jasmine?
(c) American cooking.
4. Jasmine leaves Manhattan for which state?
(c) New Jersey.
5. Who was the brightest boy in the camps?
6. According to Jasmine, Du has a surgeon's touch just like whom?
(c) Dr. Webb.
7. Where does Darrel tell Jasmine he wants to leave Iowa and go?
8. What did the Vadhera family do every night?
(a) Went out to dinner.
(b) Visited neighbors.
(c) Had a family meeting.
(d) Watched a film.
9. Who is the hot dog vendor?
(b) Little Clyde.
(c) Khalsa Lion member.
(d) Sant Bhindranwale.
10. According to Jasmine, in regards to life, who has "practiced without a net"?
11. What is the mailman's name?
12. Surprisingly, who loves Jasmine?
13. Besides Jasmine, who else was Lillian "hiding" in her home?
(b) Three Kanjobal women.
(c) Two men from Guatemala.
(d) One Haitian.
14. What job does Harlan Kroener have?
(a) He is a farmer.
(b) He is a banker.
(c) He is a doctor.
(d) He is a land developer.
15. What does Jasmine wish she had known before it got perverted?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man Wylie met while caroling?
2. How much money does Du request from Jasmine after his Vietnamese friend leaves?
3. Who told Jasmine that Lillian's daughter's sold her house?
4. Where is Jasmine headed?
5. Where is the Hayes' apartment located?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)