|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jasmine leaves Manhattan for which state?
(d) New Jersey.
2. What job does Harlan Kroener have?
(a) He is a farmer.
(b) He is a banker.
(c) He is a doctor.
(d) He is a land developer.
3. Why does Bud want to reach Darrel?
(a) To get a loan approved.
(b) He upset Jane.
(c) A contract needs his signature.
(d) To avoid property foreclosure.
4. What is Jasmine cooking for dinner while Bud works late in Chapter 25?
(a) Pot roast.
5. Whose room does Jasmine end up staying in while she works as an au pair?
6. What does the Professorji really do for a living?
(a) Cooks in a hotel.
(b) Drives a taxi.
(c) Forges documents.
(d) Sells human hair.
7. What was Wylie teaching Jasmine?
(b) American cooking.
8. What was the last "able-bodied" task Bud did before being wheelchair-bound?
(a) Fixed the roof.
(b) Shoveled snow.
(c) Drove a truck.
(d) Went skiing.
9. What is the mailman's name?
10. How much money did Jasmine pay back?
11. Who is in the park with Jasmine and Duff?
(d) Dr. Webb.
12. Who commits suicide with a gun?
13. What did Taylor call Jasmine?
14. Who is Sam?
(a) A co-worker.
(b) A pet.
(c) A neighbor.
(d) The dog.
15. Where did Wylie go to meet her lover?
(d) The Bahamas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who taught Jasmine how to walk and talk American?
2. Where did Lillian take Jasmine for her "test"?
3. Where does Kate Gordon live?
4. How much money does Du request from Jasmine after his Vietnamese friend leaves?
5. Where is Du going that he needs the money he requested?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)