|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Darrel's death, who arrives at Bud and Jasmine's home to see Jasmine?
(a) Duff and Taylor.
(c) The weird man.
2. After Darrel's death who sold his family's farm?
(b) Mrs. Lutz.
(c) The bank.
3. What is the mailman's name?
4. Who works in publishing?
5. Why is Bud at a hotel?
(a) He is on vacation.
(b) He is waiting for Jasmine.
(c) He is at a conference.
(d) He is waiting for his ex-wife.
6. Who helps Bud get settled at the hotel?
7. According to Jasmine, in regards to life, who has "practiced without a net"?
8. Where is Du going that he needs the money he requested?
(a) Los Angeles.
9. Who was arrested and imprisoned for "exploiting" illegals?
(a) Lillian Gordon.
(c) Harlan Kroener.
(d) Wylie Hayes.
10. Where does Taylor work?
(a) Columbia University.
(b) New College.
(d) City College.
11. According to Du, Dad handles money and Jasmine handles what?
(c) Mother Ripplemeyer.
12. How many times is Bud shot?
(d) Three times.
13. Whose room does Jasmine end up staying in while she works as an au pair?
14. What was Wylie teaching Jasmine?
(d) American cooking.
15. Who got Jasmine the job at the bank?
(c) Dr. Webb.
(d) Mother Ripplemeyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Taylor and Wylie's daughter?
2. Whom does Jasmine call after a man arrives in a car and announces that he needs to share some important news with the entire family?
3. Who sent Jasmine a postcard?
4. Besides Jasmine, who else was Lillian "hiding" in her home?
5. After Du leaves for the airport whom does Jasmine call to help Darrel?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)