|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Professorji really do for a living?
(a) Forges documents.
(b) Cooks in a hotel.
(c) Sells human hair.
(d) Drives a taxi.
2. Who sent Jasmine a postcard?
(a) Kate and her sister.
(b) Taylor and Duff.
3. What did the Vadhera family do every night?
(a) Watched a film.
(b) Went out to dinner.
(c) Visited neighbors.
(d) Had a family meeting.
4. According to Jasmine, in regards to life, who has "practiced without a net"?
5. How many times is Bud shot?
(b) Three times.
6. How much money did Jasmine pay back?
7. Where is Jasmine headed?
(c) New York.
8. What is Du drinking while standing at the refrigerator?.
(a) Orange juice.
(c) Soda pop.
9. Who is the hot dog vendor?
(a) Little Clyde.
(b) Khalsa Lion member.
(d) Sant Bhindranwale.
10. Whom does Jasmine call after a man arrives in a car and announces that he needs to share some important news with the entire family?
11. What kind of vehicle did Lillian drive?
(a) A van.
(b) A truck.
(c) A station wagon.
(d) A jeep.
12. Who finds Darrel's body?
(a) Karin and Jasmine.
(b) Orrin and Bud.
(c) Darrel's mother.
(d) Jasmine and Bud.
13. Who got Jasmine the job at the bank?
(c) Dr. Webb.
(d) Mother Ripplemeyer.
14. Who wrote to Jasmine in Iowa about a made-for-TV movie about Lillian?
15. Where is Darrel's body?
(a) In a field.
(b) Over the hog pen.
(c) On the porch.
(d) In the bed of a truck.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who cooks dinner for Jasmine and details plans for a new life with her?
2. Whom does the woman on the postcard live among?
3. Where is the Hayes' apartment located?
4. Why does Bud want to reach Darrel?
5. How long did Jasmine stay with Professorji and his family?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)