|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose room does Jasmine end up staying in while she works as an au pair?
2. Just before leaving for the airport Du tells Jasmine that he has how many sisters left?
3. What did Jasmine want when Professorji found her crying in the bathroom?
(a) A new American outfit.
(b) A green card.
(c) A job.
(d) A day off.
4. Who finds Darrel's body?
(a) Karin and Jasmine.
(b) Orrin and Bud.
(c) Jasmine and Bud.
(d) Darrel's mother.
5. According to Jasmine, Du has a surgeon's touch just like whom?
(d) Dr. Webb.
6. Where is the Hayes' apartment located?
(a) On Laney Avenue.
(b) On Columbia Avenue.
(c) On Barnard Avenue.
(d) On Claremont Avenue.
7. What department hired Jasmine to answer phones?
(a) General Studies.
(c) Indian Languages.
8. Who calls Jasmine a tornado?
9. Jasmine leaves Manhattan for which state?
(a) New Jersey.
10. Jasmine left Florida for what state?
(b) New Jersey.
(c) New York.
11. Where does Kate Gordon live?
(a) In a flat.
(b) In an apartment.
(c) In a house.
(d) In a loft.
12. Who got Jasmine the job at the bank?
(a) Mother Ripplemeyer.
(c) Dr. Webb.
13. Where does Lillian Gordon live?
(a) New York.
14. How many times is Bud shot?
(c) Three times.
15. Who is Professorji's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lillian's oldest daughter's profession?
2. Where is Du going that he needs the money he requested?
3. What day was free time for the Vadheras?
4. Who sent Jasmine a postcard?
5. Who is the day mummy?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)