|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Darrel's death, who arrives at Bud and Jasmine's home to see Jasmine?
(c) Duff and Taylor.
(d) The weird man.
2. Who calls Jasmine a tornado?
3. Where did Lillian take Jasmine for her "test"?
(a) The grocery store.
(b) The mall.
(c) A party.
4. Whom does Jasmine call about Bud?
(b) The bank secretary.
(d) Mother Ripplemeyer.
5. Whom does the woman on the postcard live among?
6. Who is Professorji's wife?
7. Who is the day mummy?
8. Dr. Webb believes she used to be what?
(a) An elephant.
(b) An Aborigine male.
(c) A giant kangaroo.
(d) A flower.
9. Who invites Jasmine over while Bud is working late?
(b) Mother Ripplemeyer.
10. Where does Lillian Gordon live?
(a) New York.
11. According to Jasmine, in regards to life, who has "practiced without a net"?
12. The taxi driver in New York City was from where?
13. Where did Wylie go to meet her lover?
(a) The Bahamas.
14. Who commits suicide with a gun?
15. Why does Bud want to reach Darrel?
(a) He upset Jane.
(b) To avoid property foreclosure.
(c) A contract needs his signature.
(d) To get a loan approved.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many daughters does Lillian have?
2. Where is Jasmine headed?
3. Just before leaving for the airport Du tells Jasmine that he has how many sisters left?
4. What does the Professorji really do for a living?
5. Who goes with Jasmine to check on Darrel?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)