|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of all the men that visit their courtyard whom does Jasmine fall in love with?
(d) Little Cylde.
2. Who had Jasmine helped with door-to-door sales?
3. Where did Jasmine see a rabid man die?
(a) At school.
(b) In the market.
(c) Near her village home.
(d) Outside the doctor's clinic.
4. What is Hari-prar's present from a customer whose car he fixed?
(a) A cap.
(b) A watch.
(d) A book.
5. What was the name of the hotel Jasmine stayed in upon arrival in America?
(a) Pelican Bay.
(b) Pink Inn.
(c) Flamingo Court.
(d) Paradise Bay.
6. Who told Jasmine of Masterji's murder?
7. Who is Pitaji?
(a) Jasmine's teacher.
(b) Jasmine's father.
(c) Jasmine's uncle.
(d) One of Jasmine's brothers.
8. What was the name of the Jamaican traveling on the boat with Jasmine?
(b) Little Clyde.
9. What is the name of the new Sikh boys' gang?
(a) Khalsa Lions.
(c) Kali Lions.
10. Jasmine's injury is tended to by whom?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her sisters.
(c) The servants.
(d) Her son.
11. What filled the brass-pitchers carried to the latrine?
12. Which item was NOT in the suitcase Jasmine brought from India to America?
(a) An old sari.
13. Who accuses Jasmine and her husband of living in sin?
14. How old is Jasmine when she is in the tea shop waiting with her brothers?
15. Who goes early for the latrine hour?
(d) Neighborhood women.
Short Answer Questions
1. The family maidservant is of what caste?
2. After her outburst Jasmine's sisters leave and where does Jasmine go?
3. The bomb that killed Prakash was inside of what?
4. Jasmine compares her injury to what marking on the holiest sages?
5. Who was Prakash's benefactor?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)