|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the local beauty salon?
(a) Baden's Hair Salon.
(b) Mother's Beauty Parlor.
(c) Madam Cleo's.
(d) Karin's Kurls.
2. The bomb that killed Prakash was inside of what?
(a) A bag.
(b) A music box
(c) A radio.
(d) A car.
3. Who has a nephew in California?
4. Jasmine read what type of manual to brush up on English?
5. Who is a lotus blooming in cow dung?
6. What attacked the women at the latrine?
(a) A bull.
(b) A rabid monkey.
(c) A mad dog.
(d) A lion.
7. Who accuses Jasmine and her husband of living in sin?
8. After her outburst Jasmine's sisters leave and where does Jasmine go?
(a) For a walk.
(b) For a swim.
(c) To visit her best friend.
(d) To buy food.
9. Who did Jasmine's brothers sell the farm to?
(a) Vancouver Singh.
10. In which state do Darrel's parents vacation in January?
(a) New York.
11. Where was Little Clyde from?
12. How was Masterji killed?
(b) Shot multiple times.
(d) Run down in the road.
13. Whose wedding sari did Jasmine wear for her wedding?
14. Who told Jasmine about a captain who takes contraband to the U.S.?
(a) Another passenger.
(b) A railway porter.
(c) A waitress.
(d) A pilot.
15. What smell haunts Jasmine every time she takes a sip of water?
(a) Sour milk.
(b) Burned flesh.
(d) Carcass of dead dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Bud in a wheelchair?
2. Who is Mataji?
3. The technical institutes that Prakash wanted to apply to were located in what state?
4. What was the name of the hotel Jasmine stayed in upon arrival in America?
5. During her fall Jasmine's forehead is cut by what?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)