|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Darrel's father died when he choked on what?
(a) A bagel.
(b) A chicken bone.
(c) Mexican food.
(d) A French fry.
2. Jasmine and Bud's adopted son came to them at what age?
3. What is the name of Prakash's boss?
(a) Professor Vadhera.
(b) Mr. Jagtiani.
(d) Dr. Webb.
4. Who wounded the mad dog?
(c) A soldier.
5. What is Hari-prar's present from a customer whose car he fixed?
(a) A watch.
(b) A cap.
(c) A book.
6. Whose wedding sari did Jasmine wear for her wedding?
7. Of all the men that visit their courtyard whom does Jasmine fall in love with?
(d) Little Cylde.
8. How old is Jasmine in the beginning of the novel?
9. What is the name of the new Sikh boys' gang?
(c) Kali Lions.
(d) Khalsa Lions.
10. Where does Bud first meet Jasmine?
(a) In a bank.
(b) In the grocery store.
(c) At his mother's house.
(d) On the street.
11. What is the ship captain's name?
(c) Little Clyde.
12. What were the courtyard toilets filled with?
13. What is a nullah?
(a) A body of water.
(b) A type of fruit.
(c) A hut.
(d) A small cove.
14. Where did Jasmine's family live before the Partition Riots?
15. What does Khalsa mean?
Short Answer Questions
1. Jasmine compares her injury to what marking on the holiest sages?
2. Who is Pitaji?
3. Which one is the correct order of transportation for Jasmine's journey to America from India?
4. Who is Mataji?
5. Who died from being gored by a bull?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)