|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the sari Jasmine chose to wear for the movies?
2. Jasmine and Bud's adopted son came to them at what age?
3. Who were witnesses to Masterji's murder?
(a) His students.
(b) His family.
(c) His neighbors.
(d) The doctor.
4. What is a kirpan?
(a) A type of sword.
(b) A holy book.
(c) A ceremonial dagger.
(d) A small tool.
5. What age was listed on Jasmine's fake passport?
6. What tickets does Hari-prar give Jasmine?
(a) Theater show tickets.
(b) Plane tickets.
(c) Movie tickets.
(d) Boat tickets.
7. Jasmine read what type of manual to brush up on English?
8. Whom did Jasmine stay with at the hotel?
(b) Little Clyde.
9. What were the courtyard toilets filled with?
10. What was used to wound the mad dog?
(c) A wood staff.
(d) A rifle shot.
11. How many brothers does Jasmine have?
12. What does Khalsa mean?
13. What was first thing Jasmine saw when she came into American shores?
(a) Cones of a nuclear power plant.
(c) Garbage in the water.
14. Who is Jasmine disagreeing with in the beginning of the story?
(a) Her husband.
(b) A storyteller.
(c) An astrologer.
(d) Her mother.
15. Who arranged for Jasmine's illegal documents?
(b) The Doctor.
(c) Little Clyde.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jasmine's injury is tended to by whom?
2. Who was Prakash's benefactor?
3. After her outburst Jasmine's sisters leave and where does Jasmine go?
4. Whom does Jasmine see from her kitchen window riding a tractor in neighboring farm fields?
5. The technical institutes that Prakash wanted to apply to were located in what state?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)